Loveless (Lloyd Garmadon x Fe...

By WTFanfiction

*New Cover* Y/n has the power of seduction. she can walk up to anyone and immediately make them fall in love... More

Information
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Author's Note
Chapter Five
Author's Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Question
Good Times!
Chapter Nine
Author's Note
More Good Times!
Chapter Ten
Author's Note
Memes Because I Don't Have Anybody To Show Them To
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Wait A Minute . . .
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Color
Chapter Seventeen
Final Author's Note
SEQUEL!!!
I Forgot to Say

Chapter Sixteen

776 22 8
By WTFanfiction

Lloyd and I were doing a speech together on the stairs in front of Ninjago bank, doing a speech for the people. Kai, Cole, Jay, and Zane were giving the same speech in different places. I looked down at my note cards. My parts were written in (f/c) and Lloyd's were in bright green.

"I wish I could say we're not facing an army unlike we've ever seen, but we have, and we know what they're capable of," Lloyd said.

"Right now, our cities and villages are falling, which is why we're asking everyone to rise up," I spoke carefully.

"We all may have different backgrounds, but we all share the same future," Lloyd said.

"You may wonder why we're asking you to fight for Ninjago. We're not. We're asking you to fight for each other," I added.

"We're asking you to fight as one," Lloyd and I said in unison.

The crowd cheered.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Later that same day, we had made our way down to Echo Canyons. Many of the people who were in the crowd we had talked to were here, along with Kai's people, Cole's people, Jay's people, and Zane's people.

The snakes were approaching and I shivered with fear. Lloyd wrapped an arm around me.

"You can always try and make them fall in love with you," Lloyd reminded me.

"First, we don't even know if it's gonna work. My power doesn't work on anocondria, just humans, but since they aren't true anocondria, it might. Second, I've never tried to make that people people fall in love with me. The most I've ever done is thirty-two and that's over a thousand," I replied.

The ground shook as they got close and it was worse than I ever could have imagined.

"There's so many of them!" Jay gasped.

They stopped about five hundred meters from us.

Lloyd soun around, pulling his mask down. I pulled mine down as he did.

"We fight as one!" he yelled. Everyone cheered and I managed a small clap. "Hold the line!" he reminded us.

"Charge!" Chen yelled.

We could do this.

We could do this.

We could do this.

I could do this.

If not . . .

The anocondria fell into our trap. We had covered the ground with something that looked like ground and they had fallen for it. I laughed. I was so worried I almost forgot about that. Most of them had stopped, but quite a few had fallen in.

"Trap doorsss!" Chen yelled angrily. "That's my sssignature move!" Chen looked absolutely furious. He gritted his teeth together and shook as he screamed, "DESTROY THEM!"

"Now!" Lloyd said, perfectly executing our plan.

Zane used his ice to seal the anocondria in our trap, and to make it possible to cross.

Jay and Kai teamed up on some and shot them with fire and lightning.

An old woman sprayed a snake in the eyes with her perfume. He dropped his sword and rubbed his eyes. The old lady picked it up and chased him with it.

The comic shop owner held up a lightsaber. "Fear! Fear isn't a word where I come from!" He and an anocondria fought.

A snake child and human child popped out from behind a rock. The threw marbles in the way of four anocondria. The snakes fell and the children high fived.

Gravis made three anocondria float away.

Toxin and Karloff worked together. Toxin sent a gas cloud towards the anocondria and Karloff hit them while they coughed.

Mr. Pale went invisible and snuck up on about two anocondria, taking them out.

I looked one in the eyes and tried to make it fall in love with me. It suddenly stopped.

"Isss your name Wi-Fi, because I feel a connection," the anocondria asked.

Lloyd threw a green ball of energy at it, knocking it backwards.

"Don't flirt with my girlfriend, especially not with horrible pick-up lines," Lloyd warned.

"So, either my power does work on them . . . or that is one horny snake," I laughed.

"Let's hope it's the first one," Lloyd laughed back.

All of us got back into line, waiting for round two.

The slithered at us and we tried to hold them back.

"I'm slipping!" Cole yelled.

Chen took to the sky and Shade disappeared. I hoped that he would help deal with that.

I used my power, trying to get all the snakes, but it only got about fifty.

"Would you do anything for me?" I asked those fifty.

They all nodded and said yes.

"You're on our side now. Hold off Chen's army!" I ordered my simps.

The fifty anocondria you controlled were helping a lot, but still not enough to entirely hold them back.

Shade suddenly appeared in one of Chen's airships. He shot some of the anocondria away.

"Keep holding on!" Lloyd reminded us.

"They just keep coming!" Jay yelled.

"Don't give up!" Kai yelled. "Ninja never quit!"

Nya, Misako, Garmadon, and Wu appeared in a giant-ass ship that was fucking flying.

Garmadon and Wu shot cannons that contained nets. They got a few anocondria trapped in their nets.

"Ships aren't supposed to fly!" Chen yelled.

For once I agreed with him.

"Sssink it!" Chen yelled.

Nevermind.

"Ninja go!" the ninja and I yelled in sync. We all turned into mini-tornados as we did our spinjitzu.

Things were looking up. We might just win.

The giant ship Nya was piloting started dropping it's anchor. It hit down onto anocondria, taking out three or four at a time, along with vehicles.

Chen hit a monument with his cannon and it started dropping down onto us. The fifty anocondria I had under my spell all tried to protect me, but I knew that when it came to it, we were all going to get smashed. Gravis saved us though, by using his powers to keep the statue afloat.

Everybody cheered. I clapped loudly.

As the dust blew out of the way, the evil anocondria cane at us again.

"We have to stop them!" Lloyd yelled.

"We can't hold them all!" Cole yelled.

Lloyd and I went back to back, taking out anocondria as fast as we could. As we did, I noticed a rat with a book and a tiny white snake on its back.

"Pythor!" I cheered.

"I have sssomething your father needs to sssee," Pythor told Lloyd.

Lloyd looked at him skeptically.

"Oh, come on. You can trussst me because if anyone isss going to take over this world, I'd rather it be me. Take me to your father, and he can end this once and for all," Pythor said.

"Can you handle this, y/n?" Lloyd asked.

"I got it!" I yelled. "Go, go, go!"

Lloyd grabbed Pythor and the book and traced towards the giant ship's anchor, hopping on as it came up.

"Be free, Rodrigo!" Pythor yelled to his rat. "You deserve it!"

The rat raced away.

Chen landed his mini-plane. I ran towards him but Skylor beat me to it.

"Now nothing can ssstop me!" Chen yelled.

Skylor attacked him and threw him out of the mini-plane.

"Sssorry, but I have a few daddy issssssuesss," Skylor snapped.

(In the story, you don't know this, but for the sake of the people who haven't watched this episode in a while, watch https://youtu.be/8LPh4000_T0
for context)

Lloyd jumped off the ship and I saw him fall. He looked angry, but I couldn't tell why. His anger was apparently fueling him as he took out anocondria after anocondria. He suddenly had green energy surround him.

"What's happening to Lloyd?!" Zane yelled.

"I don't know, but we have to hold these anocondria off," Kai said.

I looked up and saw Garmadon getting sucked into the sky. Lloyd was saying some sort of voodoo incantation.

"The fuck?!" I snapped.

"I yearn to make the world in my image!" Garmadon yelled. "I never realized I already had . . . in you!"

Garmadon pointed to a green blob, which I assumed was Lloyd.

Garmadon disappeared into the sky in a flash of blue. Random green things that looked like tiny comets flew out of where he had just been sucked in. They flew towards the fake anocondria. Each one grabbed an anocondria and lifted it into the air.

As it grabbed the one fighting next to me, the anocondria yelled, "Goodbye, my love!"

I snapped my fingers, releasing all the anocondria from my spell.

"The spirits of the anocondria generals," Kai realized what the green things were.

"They're cursing Chen's army," Cole said.

"And sending them into the cursed realm," Zane added.

Everybody cheered as the last fake anocondria was pulled into the cursed realm.

I pulled my mask off. "I have to find Lloyd."

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
1486 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 141 16
All Y/n knew from the beginning was cruelty. Her alleged father, his right-hand man, and her sister always seemed out to get her. Even the lowly serv...
41.2K 1.1K 28
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...
6.9K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
297K 7.3K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...