no regrets - S.R

By lvrgirl47

she made a dumbass mistake that turned into a love story More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
christmas special ~ not apart of the storyline
18
19
20
being honest!

13

947 25 2
By lvrgirl47

"its so fucking busy." konoha said, looking at the full parking lot.

"there's a spot." akaashi pointed to a spot that was kinda far from the west entrance, but it was okay.

"im so excited." bokuto smiled before groggily rubbing his eyes.

y/n smiled as they parked. she, too, was excited as fuck. she was with her best friends and lovely brother on vacation for two months of their three month summer. "i should go to claires and get a piercing." y/n spoke, making nachimi get even more excited.

"oh my god, we should get one together." she grinned.

they all got out and walked to the west entrance, most full of energy.

at the east enterance...

"kita, right there." aran pointed to a spot close to the east enterance.

kita felt relieved, atsumu was beyond happy, osamu too. the food court had opened a new onigiri restaurant. suna was softly smiling, which was quickly gone as atsumu had noticed.

"are you excited?" atsumu asked, turning to the boy who was next to him.

"i guess. there are so many people though." suna mumbled.

they parked and began their journey inside.

how ironic, wouldn't it be funny if they saw
y/n?

mr.worldwide💪
——————————————————
today
3:45 p.m.

y/n
y/n
y/n
y/n

y/n felt her phone vibrating in her butt pocket. she thought it was her mother, but a smile spread across her face as she saw it was suna.

mr.worldwide💪
——————————————————
today
3:45 p.m.

y/n
y/n
y/n
y/n
pretty girl
darling
babe
dumbass
whore
hoe
answer me🤨‼️

hello handsome, what did you need?

to know where you are?

out and about like a baddie
might find a sugar daddy out
here💪💪

me too tbh
kita wanted to go the mall so
we're here
...
are you in hyogo??

maybe
maybe not
wait.
ur at the mall?

yeah
also whatchu mean maybe
maybe not

omg.
hold on

Y/N
WTF DO YOU MEAN
MAYBE MAYBE NOT
ARE YOU HERE??
OMG YOU ARE
I STALKED UR LOCATION
WERE AT THE SAME PLACE
SORBDIHD

OMGKNSISJS
WE ARE
SHOULD WE FIND EACH
OTHER??

YES
i mean sure ig

🤨
what's with the mood change

atsumu was looking at me
weird cause i accidentally giggled

LMAO THATS ADORABLE😭😭

no
no its not
im gonna go drown in the fountain

which side are you on?
this hoe is big asf

east

fuck
we're on west

sksbusbshdjd
i hope we see you

me too :)
AH IGTG KONOHA IS GONNA
TAKE ME TO GET
CRYSTALS😩😩😩

oh ok
BYE Y/N

BYE ANUS

nvm die.

i was kidding bbg😏

no fr kys

i will😒

no i was jk

ur bipolar babe

ik😋

alr bye bye pretty boy <3

bye princess <3

"you guys are so cute, it makes me wanna slit my throat in seven different spots." atsumu smiled as he looked at suna's phone.

"okay go do that quietly... somewhere else." suna rolled his eyes. the boy was still smiling.

"wipe the smile off your face. it makes me feel gross." osamu took notice of their little commotion.

"we should go there." aran pointed to spencers.

atsumu walked ahead and waltzed in, osamu behind him. kita and aran followed as did suna who was still caught up on the fact he could meet you today. they looked around, hearing the traffic of people, families and friends laughing and having fun.

"YOU BITCH." there was a sudden loud yell from just outside the store. "IMMA BITCH?? YOU TOOK MY CHURRO." this time it was a male voice instead of a female voice.

"damn, i thought someone was gonna fight." atsumu had peeked out a bit, he didnt see anything.

"kita is buying us shirts since there's a deal, so imma wait outside the store." osamu walked out. suna and atsumu stayed inside with aran and.

after two seconds, osamu rushed back in. with an urgent manor, he grabbed suna and pulled him. "wha— ow." suna murmured.

"i think i just saw y/n and her friends." he whispered.

"what." suna could feel his heartbeat speeding up.

"well that commotion was more west than anything so i went to be nosy and saw a girl and guy arguing by auntie ann's." he explained.

the boys scrambled their way over and saw a family. no teenage group. "fuck. they're gone." osamu began looking around. "there!" he point to two girls on the back of two males while laughing.

suna's heart fell to his stomach, setting off an atomic bomb of butterflies. there she was. y/n in broad daylight.

"let's go." osamu pulled suna towards their direction.

with our favorite dumbasses...

"haru, you know i love you, but you look absolutely atrocious with those sunglasses." y/n laughed.

"you're just a hater, bitch." haru joked.

y/n was on bokuto's back, as nachimi was on akaashi's. "should we go there?" konoha pointed to a fancy store, that had beautiful dresses in the window.

"yes." haru began going that way before someone called out to y/n.

y/n instinctively got butterflies. it felt like she was being pulled to turn her head, like she was meant to see. but she thought someone could maybe have the same name. there was no way, he had found her that quick. she snapped her head to see who it was. feeling her breath hitch as she saw him, she hopped off bokuto's back. "suna..?" she slowly smiled as he smirked at her.

"hi." he said.

"hey." she grinned.

osamu was happy for his friend.

"hug or something. you're making me feel awkward." akaashi teased.

y/n leaped at him as if he were leaving forever, as if this was their last time seeing each other. her arms around his neck and legs around his torso. he held her up with a tight grip.

"you smell good as fuck." suna complimented.

"you too." she returned.

he set her down after a long hug.

"kita texted and asked us to head back." osamu looked up from his phone. he took like a million pictures.

"wanna meet at the food court?" suna asked. this all felt unreal. he had met the girl he never thought he would. he felt like he had just caught the sun.

"yeah. how does 15 minutes sound?" y/n was ecstatic. she didnt know how to feel. she met the boy she was questioning she could be in love with. meeting him in real life was beyond unreal. he looked more handsome than he did in pictures and on facetime.

"bye y/n." he kissed her forehead as he pulled her into another hug.

"bye rintarou." she murmured.

they pulled away and he left. "ugh you guys make me want to be in love." nachimi frowned.

"don't worry, nachimi. you dont want that love. it's gross." bokuto hugged the brown girl as she laughed.

"oh fuck off." y/n was grinning ear to ear as she rolled her eyes.

samuuu

samuuu they're so unbelievably gay. @devil.boy @pretty.girl
64,829 likes

comments x
stop_talking AHHH
samuuu it was disgustingly cute

kita this is so fetch
devil.boy fetch is not it
kita stop talking to me

devil.boy you're more unbelievably gay
samuuu im gonna fuck ur mom

tsumuuu THIS WHEHSIHD ITS SO CUTE
lvrgirl IKR

pretty.boy y'all he smells good😟
b.koutarou we know not like you've told us 292838389493928384 times

a.keiji it was cute then it was gross cause they looked...like...in love🤢
pretty.girl stfu

a/n:
why was them meeting lowkey cringey asf😟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 341 14
#7 this is a SakuAtsu story ❤️
45.8K 1.5K 62
𝟠/𝟙𝟘 ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ᶜᵒˡˡᵉᵍᵉ ᵃᵘ in which atsumu embarrassingly tries to pick up suzuki hanako, she accidentally falls for his brother. 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝...
11.8K 521 9
Cupid, the Roman god of love, is bored as he sits around his palace until he gets a prayer one day from a woman, regarding her son. He waits until Mi...
66.3K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...