12

"y/n!" nachimi was holding the girl back.

she swung at haru for stealing her fries. "LEMME AT HIM!" she lunged at him once more making nachimi accidentally let go.

the living room was destroyed. the couch pillows and cushions were everywhere. haru jumped over the couch, dying of laughter.

"konoha stop recording and help me get her." bokuto snatched the boys phone causing konoha to run after to him.

akaashi was unbothered and eating his chicken sandwich while smiling. it was so good.

"keiji, CAN YOU HELP??" nachimi snapped her head to the boy.

"ugh i guess... SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CLEAN." akaashi raising his voice was rare.
everyone stopped and slowly began cleaning. "thank you." he resumed eating his food.

it was the day after they had arrived and they were eating brunch, having woken up in the afternoon.

"what do you guys wanna do today?" haru asked, walking to the kitchen.

"beat your ass." y/n mumbled.

"y/n m/n l/n." nachimi pulled her curly hair into a bun as she glared at the other girl.

y/n frowned and mean mugged haru as she sat down next to bokuto in the living room. bokuto pulled the girl into his chest and put his legs on her. cuddling into bokuto, she felt herself becoming drowsy. again. she had fallen asleep multiple times since they all woke up and each time it was with bokuto on the couch.

"y/n, wake yo ass up." nachimi plugged in the vaccum and vaccumed the carpet in the living room.

"we should go to the sanda mall." konoha leaned over the counter stealing a chip from akaashi, earning a glare in return.

"okay, haru you drive." nachimi began walking towards the stairs.

"why me?" haru pouted.

"cause we all took turns yesterday, but you." she said in a sarcastic like tone.

"what about y/—"

"she dont count in this. Y/N UP AND AT EM. MAKEUP TIME."

y/n jumped up, making bokuto jolt awake from his groggy state. "OKIE." she rushed after the brown girl up the stairs.

as they reached the top y/n slapped her ass. "stop you're gonna make me horny." nachimi joked.

"it jiggled." y/n laughed.

"ew." konoha was coming up the stairs now. "everytime you guys act gay, i somehow am right there." konoha shook his head and went down the hallway with girls.

"my room or your room?" nachimi asked, ignoring the dirty blonde.

"yours, you should do my makeup." y/n suggested.

"OOO YES THE FUCK I WILL." nachimi grabbed the girls hand and dragged her to her room, but stopped before they entered. "go pick a cute fit and change then i will." y/n nodded and waddled to her room.

she picked jeans and a fitted crop top, basic but cute. she fixed her hair to her liking and rushed to nachimi's room. nachimi had bad habit by steve lacy lowly playing and was dancing around in her bra.

"that skirt is cute as fuck, babe." y/n smiled.

"baby, you look cute. i mean look at yourself." nachimi stopped and put her shirt on. "let's doll you up, my love."

with the hyogo boys...

"kita stop flirting with my mother." aran glared.

kita had been talking to aran's mom for the past twenty minutes about good recipes he makes with his grandma, which she adored. "sorry, mrs. ojiro, we can continue this later." he bowed and followed aran to his room.