DanganronpaTHH x Female reader

By TheCreatorNumber1

A rather self-proclaimed perfect person, in her eyes she could do no wrong and no matter what everyone will c... More

Prologue
Special Greetings
A Killing Game...?
My New Life
A Want
Fading
Investigation 1
Investigation 2
Investigation With A Slice Of Debate
Trial One 1
Trial One 2
Trial 1 Aftermath
Uneventful
Contemplation
A Motive
Puzzle Pieces
An Unwanted Motive
Hour Of Sorrow
Trial 2 Investigation 1
Trial 2 Investigation 2
Trial 2 Investigation 3
Trial Two 1
Trial Two 2
Trial Two 3
Trial Two Aftermath
A Little Step
A Little Disturbing
A Comeback
Trigger Finger
A Blur
Down To My Core
Trial Three 1
Trial Three 2
Trial Three 3
Trial 3 Aftermath
Perseverance
An Update
Traitor
An Inevitable Betrayal
And now...
The Death Of A Friend
Trial 4 Investigation
Trial Four 1
Trial Four 2
Trial Four 3
Trial 4 Aftermath
3
.3
.3.
2
1
Trial 5 Investigation 1
Trial 5 Investigation 2
Trial Five 1
Trial Five 2
Trial 5 Aftermath
A Second Chance
True Ending
True Investigation
Discoveries
Final Hint
Bio Lab
Last
Time
Epilogue

Irreversible

388 16 11
By TheCreatorNumber1

Y/N POV: It really didn't take long for everyone to react to their videos, by the time mine ended everyone else was already getting up from their seats. 

"What the fuck...?" Mondo sweat dropped. "Th-This can't be real, right? It has to be fake, right!?" Aoi yelled. "Yeah, no way it's real. Haha...no way." Leon muttered. "I can't t-take it anymore... I c-can't take this anymore! Let me out of h-here!" Toko screamed as she pulled at her hair. Just simply judging by everyone's reactions, I could only assume that they saw something similar to what I had seen, maybe even a little worse, however probably the most expected reaction of all is that no one had even bothered to at least try and hide their fear and confusion. Well...I guess except for her, she seems like the only one who looks none the bit taken aback by what she had just looked at. "I see... So this is what he meant by motive. He wants to fuel our desire to leave so that we're more likely to start killing each other." Kyoko thought out loud. "It is the classic 'prisoner's dilemma.'" Celeste sighed out calmly. "...Huh?" Hifumi sweat dropped, looking just as puzzled as I. 

"Let me use an example. Imagine two countries are on the brink of war. But both countries want peace, and each commits to scaling back their forces as a sign of good faith. But there's a chance that one country may betray the other, so each country fears lowering their guard. The result is that neither scales back their forces, and they both end up betraying each other. In other words, the fear of invisible treachery becomes the greatest enemy of stability." Celeste explained. "That kinda sounds l-like us right now... Everyone says they'll work together, but in our hearts we're all afraid someone might betray us.." Toko pointed out. "Don't put those awful thoughts in our head! That's exactly what they want us to do!" Taka sweat dropped, not looking too sure of himself. "You can say that, but maybe you're thinking that once everyone drops their guard, you can just..." Leon spat at Taka, looking...less than happy. "What!?" Taka sweat dropped, looking astonished. "This is exactly what Monokuma, or whoever's behind this, wants. They want us to fight. Don't you see?" Sakura said. "Yeah, you're right. We all need to calm down..." Fujisaki mumbled. "Okay, then. Maybe we should start by all just...talking. Maybe if we all just talk about what we saw, that'll help get everything out of our system. Besides, I think we're all super curious, right?" Junko questioned, twirling a piece of her hair in between her fingers. 

To be completely honest, I am a little curious however I don't think I really care who these privileged bunches care about in their lives and who cares about them and I'm sure as hell not gonna tell them about who cares about me. 

"Hey, Sayaka..." Makoto mumbled. upon doing so we all turned our heads to look at a very anxious-looking Sayaka. "What was in your video, Sayaka?" Makoto asked the girl who did respond. "What's wr-wrong? Just hurry up and t-tell us..." Upon being asked by Toko a little more forcefully, a rather intense expression overtook her features. "Sayaka?" Makoto called out gently to her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Makoto...how about we give her a minute-" "...Stop it!" Sayaka then suddenly pushed Makoto's hand away and ran off. "Sayaka!?" Aoi yelled out, looking shocked. "Let her go." Byakuya muttered, looking unfazed. "I-I can't do that! I have to go make sure she's okay!" Makoto argued. "I h-hate romantic comedies like this. I don't care what h-happens to her, personally..." Toko stammered out. "That's because you're totally thoughtless!" Junko yelled at Toko angrily. "I'm...really worried." Aoi admitted. "Then why don't you go do whatever you think you have to? We don't all have to stick around together, right? Speaking of which, I have my own things to take care of. Goodbye." After Celeste had left, everyone else just went their own separate ways, leaving Makoto and I alone together. 

"So, uh...how are you doin-" "C'mon! We gotta go find Sayaka!" Makoto yelled out before running out of the room, I could only sigh before quickly walking in the direction he had ran away. I put my head up to a classroom to hear Sayaka yelling something along the lines of 'I want out! Let me out right now!' I huffed tiredly and leaned my back on the wall next to the classroom, I'm no good at comforting people, I usually just say what's on my mind and hope that it can comfort them, which...I don't think is gonna help Sayaka very much, but eh, she's got Makoto. 

I waited for the both of them to walk out of the classroom, really hoping that I wasn't just wasting my time on those two idiots. I waited and waited and then suddenly out of the classroom, out came Makoto and Sayaka. "Oh? Took you guys long enough! You know how long I was waiting? I didn't have to do all that y'know? So you both better thank me!" I told the two. "Haha, yeah...sorry for keeping you waiting, Sayaka just needed the extra support." Makoto chuckled. "Thanks for waiting outside though, Y/N, I don't know what I would've done if I had lost my composure in front of the both of you twice." Sayaka admitted, giggling a little. All three of us walked back to the dorms with Makoto asking me more than once about what was on my video and me telling him that it was none of his gosh-dang business, all with a happy smile on my face. 

Once we finally made it next to Sayaka's dorm, we stopped walking. "You should get some rest, Sayaka. You still look pretty shaken." Makoto told the girl. "I'm sorry for making you worry about me... You're right. I'm going to lay down for a bit." So with a nod and a small bow, she disappeared into her room. "So, what're you gonna do now that your girlfriend is gone?" I asked the boy. "How many times do I have to tell you? Sayaka isn't my girlfriend. But...I think I'm just going to head off and tell everyone that she's okay." Makoto told me. "Hmm, okay...stay safe, I guess." I muttered, watching Makoto walk away. 

I could only mumble something and begin to walk off, however, I turned my head in surprise when I heard a door open behind me. "Hm? Sayaka?" I muttered, confused as to why she was leaving her dorm so soon. 

"Hello, is it- um...okay if I talk to you?" Sayaka asked me. "Ah, of course, it is! I know how important it is for everyone to have quality Y/N time!" I exclaimed happily before walking into Sayaka's dorm, quickly making myself comfortable on her bed, watching her carefully as she walked up to me. "So, what did you want to talk with me about? I gotta say apart from whoever is putting us through this, the answer to that question is all I wanna know." I exaggerated to Sayaka, leaning my hand on my palm. "Well, when...Makoto and I were talking inside of the classroom, he told me that he'd help to get me out of here...no matter what. And, I don't wanna go and put all of this on you so suddenly, but...I was thinking that if we stick close with a small group of people, we could benefit a bunch from it, so...would you maybe, want to stick with Makoto and I?" Sayaka asked me, a serious look on her face. "...Sooo, if I say yes, does that mean, like, I'm gonna be apart of some kind of secret murder plan?" I asked Sayaka. "Wh-What? No, nothing like that, I was just thinking that...we'd all feel a lot better if we could stick by people that we know we can trust, y'know?" Sayaka told me, her eyes darting to different parts of the room. "Ah, I see...I mean- sure I suppose, guess it couldn't hurt to try. What would that loser, Makoto say? Ahem, I'll get you out of here, Sayaka, no matter what!" I exclaimed to the girl, making her laugh, then suddenly...

...I felt her hug me, her head resting comfortably on my own which made me instantly tense up, my heartbeat increasing in such a dramatic way I was convinced that this was the first time I had been hugged. It just...felt weird having it being initiated by someone else rather than me having to always take the first step. "W-Woah there! You seem...rather happy." I chuckled out, hugging her back. "When I looked at my motive video...I got so scared, but now that I know that I have two people in here that I'm sure I can trust it makes things so much better. Thank you again, Y/N." Sayaka told me, letting me go and taking a step back. "No problem, Sayaka, I suppose...it'll be nice to have a friend here, however...I am rather tired, so I think I'll just head in for the night." I yawned before getting up from Sayaka's bed. "Oh! Yes of course, sorry for keeping you for too long." Sayaka apologized as she walked me out of her dorm. I only said something about how it 'wasn't a big deal' and quickly made my way out of the dorm room and walked to my own, and right as I closed the door I took a deep breath in and out. 

"Well then...she's probably gonna end up killing someone." I giggled to myself before flopping on my back straight onto my bed. 

I may be a little bit of an airhead however I'm not a complete idiot, if there is anyone that's a master at reading people, it's me. I just hope I didn't give myself away with how overly confident I looked. "Hmm, I don't know though...she doesn't look like she has the guts...or even the muscle strength to take on anyone here, heck, she'd probably tie with Chihiro in a wrestling match if they had the chance. 

I slowly began to itch at my wrist as my mind ran to different places, I grumbled irritably to myself as I got up and walked over to the drawers around my room. There was a simple stand next to my bed and when I opened up the first drawer, I was surprised to see quite a few white pills sitting there, I yelled out happily as I took them, quickly popping one out and swallowing it whole, a slow rush flowing throughout my entire body after about a minute. "I missed that feeling, if heaven truly did exist, it existed within these painkillers!" I exclaimed before jumping back on my bed, letting the slow and non-existent pain in my body overtake me, numbing my senses in such an addicting way I never knew what I was gonna do if Monokuma didn't have any, especially for me. Hmm, what did my brother say about taking painkillers without actually needing them? Something like...it being bad for your health? Hmm, nah, it can't be that bad anyway. 

Who...was my brother anyway?

Was it normal to not be able to feel your toes? 

How exactly....long had it been since I took the pills...?

What...time was it?

I jolted from where I was laying, my knees almost collapsing on me from getting up so suddenly, even in my dazed state, I heard my dorm bell ring so without thinking much of it I walked up to my door, seeing a note right underneath it. Quickly bending over and grabbing it, I saw that the note was from Sayaka, it read something about 'wanting to talk' and when to come to her dorm room. However, I just snorted as I read it out. "Who does this girl think she is? Becoming friends with the likes of me and being so quick to ask favors of me...how rude." I mumbled as I took the note to my desk, clumsily grabbing a pen and two spare sheets of paper, practicing Sayaka's handwriting, had only taken a few minutes, and with this I wrote on the other piece of paper that I brought out, writing an almost identical note to the one I was given.

I put down the same time that Sayaka wanted to meet up with me on the note and without thinking I walked-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!" I heard Monokuma yell over the speakers in my dorm room. 

"G-Gah!" I yelped in surprise, lifting myself up from off of my bed. Did I sleep in!? How unladylike of me! How utterly despicable to not stay on schedule! I instantly got up from my bed and hurriedly tried to fix my hair in the mirror, washed my face and put a different change of clothes on. Then I quickly made my way out of my dorm, voicing my annoyance under my breath. Once I walked inside the dining hall, I noticed that Makoto was standing awkwardly close to the door. "You wouldn't mind moving, would you?" I asked him however before he could move I pushed past him and sat down.

"Ah, Hello Y/N, and good morning! Can you believe it? I was the very first one here this morning!" Taka exclaimed happily. "That's...great." I muttered to him, really not in the mood to encourage such annoying behavior. I tilted my head to the side, seeing Chihiro looking at me as he walked into the dining hall. "Hmm, good morning, Chihiro." I greeted them, smiling softly. "Ehehe...good morning." Chihiro said, his cheeks flushing pink before taking a seat next to me. I turned my head back to the doors in the dining hall and watched as more people walked into the dining hall. 

"Mornin'!" Aoi exclaimed as she walked into the dining hall happily.

"I suppose I'm early..." Sakura hummed, walking into the dining hall right after Aoi.

I guess everyone here right now is just who you'd call model high schoolers. And for the ones that showed up a little late...

"Yo." Mondo greeted casually.

"Sorry I'm late! My make-up would NOT cooperate this morning!" Junko said.

"My apologies, ladies and gentlemen. My morning, ah, duty took a little longer than usual..." Hifumi said, I...got a little curious what he meant by all that.

The few people that walked into the dining hall are the kind of people who have a more relaxed sense of time, which...I suppose is the majority of high schoolers. And finally, the ones who made everyone wait forever. 

"...I suppose I'm late." Kyoko muttered.

"Good morning, everyone." Celeste greeted everyone.

"My bad, guys! Slept right through my alarm!" Leon exclaimed, putting a hand on the back of his head.

"Wh-What? Is it s-so awful to be l-late?" Toko stammered out.

"I didn't oversleep, just so you know. Nope, got lost! I blame the Bermuda Triangle..." Hiro probably lied.

The people don't really care if they're late or not. Kinda just moving at their own pace. But either way, everyone had arrived. At least...that's what I thought. "Wait, aren't we still missing some people?" Taka questioned. "Yeah, Sayaka and Byakuya aren't here yet." Aoi pointed out. I don't know about douchey Byakuya, but I don't see Sayaka as someone who would be late to things. "...What's going on? Did something happen?" Byakuya questioned as he opened the door to the dining hall, walking in. "Hey man! Have you seen Sayaka?" Mondo asked him. "Why would I have? I just came straight from my room to here." Byakuya responded. 

"Did she forget about our breakfast promise...?" Hifumi questioned, sweat dropping. "I got the sense that she always has her stuff together..." Kyoko admitted. As I listened to everyone talking like that, I felt something dance across my veins, a sinking feeling filling my heart, making my hands tremble. Why...was I so worried? It's not like anyone else is feeling like this- 

"I-I need to go... I have to go check on her!" Those words barely left Makoto's lips before he flew out into the hall. I felt my blood begin to run quickly as I got up to follow Makoto, I wasn't worried at the time, quite the opposite in fact, I really doubt anything could've happened, everyone in here doesn't look like the kind of people that would commit murder, Sayaka was probably just still sleeping and everything will turn out okay-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I heard the scratchy voice of Makoto's scream in my ears by this point I was standing near the dorms. 

I quickly rushed over to the opened door where I heard Makoto scream, the room was torn to shreds, with scratches on the wall and things knocked over, my head tilted up to look at the bathroom by this point the screaming had stopped and all that greeted me was Makoto's unconscious body. "Pft- did you stub your toe or something?" I giggled as I walked over to Makoto's body, I kneeled down to take a look at him...however, something in the corner of my eye caught my eye even quicker...

...a scene of Sayaka's body leaning on the bathroom wall, a knife completely in her stomach, and blood all around her. "Grk! Wh-What the fuck!?" I yelled out, scrambling away from the body in disgust. My mind began to spiral as I looked at Sayaka's dead body. "What...the hell is this...?" I muttered as the sounds of everyone else flooded into the room.

Everything was a blur from when we first discovered Sayaka's body to when we moved to the gym. I can only remember a few bits and pieces here and there, I offered to carry Makoto's unconscious body to the gym, I guess I should probably lay off the teasing, I assume that he and Sayaka were pretty chummy, and that should start with being a little nicer. As everyone talked among themselves my mind began to run again, last night...was such a blur, so much so that I can't quite remember much of it even if I try really hard. But it seems like the one thing that I remember was having a note and sliding it under someone's door, I...can't really remember who it was. But...if that person, and I was the one who gave it to them...was...was I the one who triggered Sayaka's death? 

"Are you...okay, Y/N?" I heard Chihiro ask me. 

It was only then that I realized that I was tapping my foot loudly and had a distressed look on my face. "A-Ah...um, I'm fine Chihiro, thanks for asking...I guess." I muttered as I played with a piece of my hair. Next to me, I heard Makoto beginning to stir awake, slowly getting up from where I had laid him down in the gym. "Oh, you're awake, finally." I hummed. "Now's not the time for sleeping. Get your ass up!" Mondo yelled at Makoto. "Huh...?" Makoto muttered. "You were unconscious, dude. Y/N had to carry you back here." Hiro informed the boy. "It's no surprise, considering what happened." Sakura pointed out. "What...happened?" Makoto questioned, however not even a second later a horrified look spread across his face. "Gh-! Grraaah!" Makoto grunted. "H-Hey, are you okay!?" Aoi asked him. "So it wasn't a dream? What I saw... It was real...?" Makoto sweat dropped. "That's right. It really did happen. Sayaka...is dead." Byakuya broke to the poor boy. 

Unsurprisingly enough, I watched as Makoto shot up to his feet and took off running. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Byakuya asked him. "I have to see for myself! I have to see if Sayaka is-! If Sayaka is...!" Makoto stammered out, not even being able to finish his sentence. "You can check once, twice, a thousand times. Sayaka is completely and irrevocably dead." Byakuya pointed out, getting more irritated by the second. "No! I have to see for myself!" Makoto argued back angrily. "Listen to us, man! Whaddya think's gonna happen if you go out there?" Mondo sweat dropped. "Well what good is it gonna do just sitting around here!? I mean, why are we all hanging out in the gym at a time like this!? Our friend...Sayaka...she's... She's dead!" Makoto yelled, looking rather distressed. 

"None of us want to be here right now, either." Kyoko told Makoto. "Then...why?" Makoto muttered. "Sh-Shouldn't it be obvious? Monok-kuma...he told us all to c-come here..." Toko stammered out. "Well, hold on! Don't talk like that. We all protested it! I mean, we remember the terrible price Sayaka had to pay... B-But...!" Taka got a little quiet towards the end of whatever he was saying, which was strange if you've spent any time with Taka. "I'm the one who convinced them to come. Right now, we need to do whatever he says. We're his prisoners, right? It's not a good idea to defy him without reason. We don't need to make any more sacrifices than we already have..." Kyoko pointed out. "...Why should we listen to anything he has to say? It's obvious he's the one who killed Sayaka!" Makoto yelled, and like he was listening in on everything we were saying, which he probably was...Monokuma popped up out of nowhere. 

"I would never do that! If you can believe anything, you can believe that!" Monokuma yelled. "He's here again..." Leon grumbled. "Unless someone violates a school regulation, I absolutely will not interfere. I can promise you, I won't do anything that goes against the purpose of your school life here. I'm famous as safari parks throughout the world for following the 'Bear-Times-One' rule!" Monokuma exclaimed. 

"Then...who did it? Who killed her?" Chihiro muttered. "You already know the answer! The one who killed her is...one of you!" Monokuma's voice echoed throughout the gym, shocking everyone into silence, even me, I mean...what could we say to that? "Hmm? What's the matter? You guys all look like you're about to see a dove get shot up with a Gatling gun! Don't you remember what I told you when this all started? One of you decided to kill Sayaka so that you could graduate! Someone's just following the rules. There's nothing wrong with that!" Monokuma yelled. "Y-You're lying...right?" Hifumi sweat dropped. "Of course, he's lying! I'm telling you, he killed her!" Makoto exclaimed loudly. "Nope, sorry. One of you is now a bona fide killer. If they wanted to, the one who did it could testify to that little fact." Monokuma said. "What...?" Makoto muttered. As if on instinct I took a quick look at everyone, and as expected...everyone had the same look of fear, suspicion, and confusion. "A-Are you serious...?" Chihiro whimpered, tears clouding his eyes more. "Someone... Someone killed someone?" Taka said with a hushed voice, looking shocked at what Monokuma has just told us. "It is amazing what some people are capable of." Celeste hummed. 

"Hey, hold on! Don't just assume he's telling the truth!" Mondo yelled. "That's enough. Before we do anything else, I'd like to confirm something with the stuffed animal here. If one of us really did kill her, that person gets to graduate from the school, right?" Byakuya asked Monokuma, the snobby look on his face never leaving his side. "...Huh?" Monokuma mumbled, tilting his head to the side, looking confused. "Don't play dumb! That's what you said, isn't it!? If you kill someone, you get to leave!" Byakuya yelled at the bear angrily. "Puhuhu... Puhuhu! Poohohoho! Bwaaahahahaha!" Monokuma burst out laughing. "Why are you laughing!?" Leon sweat dropped. "Puhu...it's cuz... Naive... You're just so naive! You think it's really that easy? You can just kill someone and waltz on outta here? You're super naive! Devilishly naive! HELLISHLY NAIVE! No no no, the real thing has just begun." Monokuma told us. 

"The...real thing?" Makoto muttered. "Are you ready!? Allow me to explain the second part of the rule regarding graduation!" Monokuma yelled, I groaned in my head, really not wanting to stand around listening to another 10-minute rant by some freaky ass bear. 

Word Count: 4030

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 325 21
You got enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy! This will great for a new beginning you thought but you were wrong. Your trapped with 15 other students. Y...
43.4K 912 28
Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Daemonologist, has been invited to join the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy. Little did he know he would be thrust into a killi...
199K 5.1K 30
16 students trapped in a killing game with absolutely no idea how they got trapped there and why, well, with the exception of one...
332K 13.6K 68
"Watch out--" I only had about three seconds to react before my body was harshly thrown to the side. I rolled a bit before finally halting to a stop...