(?)Friend

By babyizzm

"I-" She cut me off by pressing her lips firmly into mine. Shit. My best friend was kissing me. More

Eins
Zwei
Drei
Vier
Fünf
Sechs
Sieben
Acht
Neun
Zehn
A/N
Elf
A/N
Zwölf
Dreizehn
Vierzehn
Fünfzehn
Sechzehn
Siebzehn
Achtzehn
Neunzehn
Zwanzig
Einsundzwanzig
Zweiundzwanzig
Dreiundzwanzig
Vierundzwanzig
Fünfundzwanzig
Sechsundzwanzig
Siebenundzwanzig
Achtundzwanzig
Neunundzwanzig
Dreißig
Einsunddreißig
Zweiunddreißig
Dreiunddreißig
Vierunddreißig
Fünfunddreißig
Sechsunddreißig
Siebenunddreißig
Achtunddreißig
Neununddreißig
Vierzig
Einsundvierzig
Dreiundvierzig
A/N
Vierundvierzehn [(Asaiah POV)]
Fünfundvierzehn
A/N
A/N
A/N
Sechsundvierzig [(Mac POV)]
A/N
Siebenundvierzig
Achtundvierzig [(Asaiah POV)]
A/N
A/N
Neunundvierzig [Graduation (Time Skip)]
Final A/N

Zweiundvierzig

4 0 0
By babyizzm

Luckily I was with my counselor during my P.E period so I didn't have to put her advice about locker rooms to use so soon.

"I'm gonna go in and use it with them," I mumbled as me and Asaiah headed towards the girls' locker rooms before class.

"Oh. That's great! Good luck!"

I scampered away as she stood, silently supporting me.

I slowly walked in with my head down, trying not to get noticed.

"Hey, what're you doing in here!?" A random guy asked. He was shirtless, exposing his lanky body.

"Changing," I muttered.

I went to the farthest corner where there were less people and took my shirt off. I changed quickly, but not quick enough.

"Mac!? What're you doing in here!? And what's up with your boobs!?"

I looked up and saw Tyler staring down at me in confusion. He was shirtless, exposing his lean body.

"I'm changing," I repeated.

"Why does it look like you have big cuts!? Did you cut your boobs off?"

I scoffed. "It's surgery scars! I don't even have boobs! What are you talking about asshole!?"

I shoved him aside and went to leave. Another jock I recognized from the table I sat at with Tyler stopped me in my tracks.

"You can't come in here you little pervert!" he spat.

I gulped down the urge to huddle into a ball and cry. Looking into the jock's eyes, "I'm a fucking dude."

Tyler grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. "I thought you were a girl. Aren't you a lesbian or something?"

"I'm a guy."

"Then you're gay, right? You can't come in here if you're just going to check us out."

"I have a fucking girlfriend!" The lie was quickly fabricated. I was scared and pissed, the latter feeling being stronger.

"Lilly?"

I nodded. "Now if you'll fucking let me rest, suck my dick!" I insulted as I exited with my head held high, knowing full well I only wished I had a dick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 27 33
I met her in high school, we started as frenemies then turned out best friends and for 8 years of being with her, my heart started to secretly fell i...
110K 4.6K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...
6.8K 132 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
2.4M 46.8K 23
No it's not possible I'm straight! I told myself over and over again, as I was still pressing my lips against hers. NO IM STRIAGHT! Or am I. Found ou...