Stringed (Nino Nakano x Male...

By Franzel_Red

What are you willing to do for the person you started to grow fond of? What if that person is pursuing someon... More

Author's notes
(I) Prologue
(I) Chapter 1 - Lost Stars
(I) Chapter 2 - Surreal
(I) Chapter 3 - Glimpse
(I) Chapter 4 - Bet
(I) Chapter 5 - Denial
(I) Chapter 6 - Uncertainty
(April Fools Chapter/You can skip this😂)
(I) Chapter 7 - Visit
(I) Chapter 8 - Lunch
(I) Chapter 9 - Tryouts
(I) Chapter 10 - What it's like
(I) Chapter 11 - Ode to my Family
(I) Chapter 12 - Circumstances
(I) Chapter 12.5 - Moments
(I) Interlude Chapter - Hope
(I) Chapter 13 - Good News
(I) Chapter 14 - One Night, Two Days, and Three Hearts
(I) Chapter 15 - Revelation
(I) Chapter 16 - Unstring
(II) Chapter 17 - Fireworks
(II) Chapter 18 - The Family
(II) Chapter 19 - Second Eldest
(II) Chapter 20 - Advises and Goodbyes
(II) Chapter 21 - Closer
(II) Chapter 22 - Permission
(II) Chapter 23 - Misplaced
(II) Chapter 24 - Gaze
(III) Chapter 26 - Forward
(III) Chapter 27 - Meet
(III) Chapter 28 - Solace

(II) Chapter 25 - Bliss

1.3K 74 11
By Franzel_Red

A/N: 
- Featuring "Can't Stop the Feeling" by Justin Timberlake
- Credits to "ささくまきょうた" from Pixiv who owns the image
*********************************************************

[Takeji's POV]

"Baby..." I heard Nino's loving voice trying to wake me up early in the morning.

"Hmm...? I'm up." I kiss her forehead, barely opening my eyes since I'm still a bit sleepy.

We stayed a bit late last night since we both weren't able to contain ourselves and did it. It's been a week ever since the first time and we've been going at it almost every night. Friday morning is dawning upon us and I asked Nino to wake me up so I can do my morning exercise.

"Let me cook for you." Nino tried to get up from the bed but I wrapped my arms around her. "B—baby?"

"Let's just stay like this for a couple more minutes, please?" I uttered while burying my face in her bare chest.

"Can't get enough of me, huh?" She teased while ruffling my hair.

"You bet."

"I actually have a favor to ask you, if that's okay?"

"Hmm? Sure, what is it?"

"I'll be going to the mall to get a pair of contact lenses since my current ones are almost due."

"I see. I'll go pick you up later after work then we'll head to the mall."

"Thanks, babe."

I lift my head and gave her a smug face. "Although..."

She teasingly rolled her eyes and replied, "I already know where this is going. Aren't you tired from last night?"

"Nope!" I chuckled.

"It's not like there's anything I can do about it, can I?" She smiled.

I smiled back and started kissing her neck.

While I was doing so, she lifted my head and place her finger on my lips. "Just once, alright? I have work later."

I winked at her and uttered, "Alrighty"

We did it twice.

As I go about doing my morning exercise, I received a phone call from my sister.

"Hello, Misako?"

"Onii-chan! Good morning!"

"You're really up early, I see."

"Well, it's not like I don't do jog in the morning like you."

"Yeah, yeah. How's mom and dad?"

"They're doing alright. By the way, Onii-chan, are you busy tomorrow?" She wondered.

"Uhm... I don't think I am. Why?"

"Well, I know it's summer but I've been invited to play a match with some students from another school. Our team was invited to be specific. And I think, some people from other universities will go and watch. Was hoping if you can be there?"

"I see. No prob! I'll be there! Let's just talk later since I'm almost home. Nino made breakfast and I'm trying to avoid making her annoyed."

I heard her chuckle and replied, "Alright, Onii-chan! Oh, and bring Nino Onee-chan with you, okay?"

"Sure! Talk to you later!"

"Hmm!"

After arriving home, I found Nino already preparing our plates on the table. I can't help but smile at our situation. It's something she always told me before and now that she's able to do it, I'm really happy for us.

"Breakfast's ready. I'll be heading out to the supermarket for a bit before I go to work."

"I'll drive you there!" I exclaimed while taking a seat.

"Alright. But just because you insisted." She grinned.

"You know it!" I grinned back.

The day went on as expected. I helped Nino buy some groceries and dropped her off at where she's working. Misako told me more about her friendly match tomorrow which we would all take as an opportunity to have some sort of bonding time. It's been a while since I've seen her and Drei so I thought it would be nice to hang out.

Since I don't have anything to do important today, I decided to check if there are things that I can clean up at our place while Nino is out. But unsurprisingly, everything's already tidy.

"I'm really lucky. Thanks, Nino..."

I smiled while having the thought of how caring Nino has been for me. I want to at least make it up to her somehow so she would feel that whatever she's doing for us is worth it.

I got to my car and prepare to head to Nino's work so I can pick her up. She said that she'll be out earlier than usual, and told her manager that she'll be going to the mall to buy some contact lenses. But before I went straight to her work, I stopped by at some place first.

[Nino's POV]

"I'll still be rendering extra hours next week, manager."

"You sure? Don't you kids want to enjoy summer?" My manager wondered.

"Well, I'm already enjoying what I have so, it's not too bad."

"Alright, then. If you say so." He uttered and looked outside by the window. "And I think your ride's here." He smiled.

"Oh, you're right! Thanks for today! Have a great weekend!"

"You too!"

I walked out of the shop so I can finally head to the mall. I was nearing the vehicle when I saw (Y/N) getting out.

"Hmm? What happened?" I was confused. He was just smiling at me.

"Well, I thought I'd do something a bit different today."

"What do you mean?"

He brought out the flowers he was holding behind his back. "I thought these look nice so I bought them for you."

I can't help but tear up a bit from his gesture. After a days work, getting this kind of thing from him alleviates almost all the exhaustion I was feeling. I placed my hand on his cheek and said,

"T—thanks, babe. I really appreciate this..."

"It's the least that I can do. Let's get to the mall?" He asked after handing me the flowers and opening the door for me.

"Okay!" I cheerfully exclaimed.

After I got in, he drove us to the mall so I can do what I planned for today. While we were on the way, he looked like he wanted to ask something. For the time we've spent together so far, I've understood most of his actions since he's not really secretive or anything. I would already feel if there's something he needs, or if he wants to ask something.

He's not secretive but he's a bit hesitant for the most part.

I placed my hand on his leg and asked,

"Baby, is something the matter?"

"Well... I know you might be tired but, I was wondering if we can go somewhere tonight. A date, maybe?"

I smiled at him and said, "You don't even have to ask me twice. Thanks for being considerate. But I'm okay. Besides, it's the weekend tomorrow."

"You sure?"

"Yup!"

"Great! Actually, I wanted to treat you."

"I know there's a 'but'. So, what is it?"

"Well, I want to go where you actually want to spend your Friday night. Any thoughts?"

"Well... There's a place I've always thought of going with you. I actually enjoyed the first time going there."

"Really? Where is it?"

I smiled at him and replied, "You'll see."

After getting my contacts from the mall, we head home for a bit to get changed and I asked him to drive us to the place I was talking about.

"This is the place?" He asked after we parked the car.

"Yup! I always wondered what it would be like if I go here with you. I've been here before with my sisters."

"Really? But I haven't really drank alcohol."

"You don't have to. Don't worry, alright?" I assured him. "We'll just order some food, enjoy the night, and maybe..." I placed my hand on his groin and teased him. "Maybe, we'll do something fun once we get home."

I noticed that he took a gulp and stuttered, "A—alright..."

"Alright! Let's go then!"

It's been some time since the first time I got to this club. It's the same club where I've spent some time with my sisters. After getting inside, we were able to get a table for two. I'm glad that we were able to get a seat near the stage where we can just listen to the music.

"Just pick whatever you want, baby. It's your treat anyways!" I teased him.

"Alright, I'll try to order some. Sorry, it's like my first time going to a place like this." He muttered.

"Hey..." I held his hand. "It's all good, okay? You don't have to worry about anything. Let's just have some fun!" I winked at him.

"Y—yup!"

While we were waiting for our order, I can see some people who were just enjoying the music that was being played by the performer. It was lively and they were gathering on the dance floor. As I looked at the performer, he seemed awfully familiar.

"So that's him? I see."

I smiled after remembering the conversation I had with one of my sisters. I wouldn't want to meddle with them right now compared to what I did with Ichika and Katori before.

"I'll just let them be since I have more important things to do."

I smiled as I looked at my boyfriend who looked like he was feeling a bit uneasy. I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him to stand up.

"B—babe, where are we going?" He asked.

"Just trust me!" I exclaimed.

I then dragged us both to the dance floor where people were already jiving to the music.

The music was lively and really makes you want to dance to it. As I was trying to make him comfortable, they played the next song.

♫♫♫
"I got this feelin' inside my bones
It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on
All through my city, all through my home
We're flyin' up, no ceilin', when we in our zone"

As the song was playing I was already swaying with it. I held both of his hands that were cold as ice. I can't help but chuckle since he's always been the cool guy for me but seeing him like this makes me see him on a different light.

"I really don't know how to dance!" He voiced out since the music was resonating all over the place.

"That's fine! Just do what I do!" I replied while showing him how I was just basically grooving with the music. He started to sway with me and I was all smiles when he's loosening up.

We both started dancing with the crowd as the music continues.

♫♫♫
"I got that sunshine in my pocket
Got that good soul in my feet
I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops
I can't take my eyes up off it, movin' so phenomenally
Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don't stop"

"There you go!" I cheered after seeing him gradually getting the hang of it.

"Y—yeah...!" He remarked while trying to sway with me.

I was snapping my fingers, dancing with the crowd who were also having a great night. The lights strobing in sync with the music makes it even better.

♫♫♫
"Under the lights when everything goes
Nowhere to hide when I'm gettin' you close
When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine"

I smiled at him, placed my hands on his chest, and swayed my hips while singing along.

♫♫♫
"Nothin' I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
Feel a good, good creepin' up on you
So just dance, dance, dance, come on"

"Alright, alright!" He looked like he was already having fun so I let him be.

He held one of my hands, giving me a twirl, and we both danced gracefully; ignoring everyone around us.

♫♫♫
"All those things I shouldn't do
But you dance, dance, dance
And ain't nobody leavin' soon, so keep dancin'

We continued to groove with the music as the lights seemed like it was dancing with us.

♫♫♫
"I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance
I can't stop the feelin'
So just dance, dance, dance, come on"

As the song was about to end, everyone started to clap in the air, shouting and singing along with the band clapping with us. They stopped playing their instruments and let our voices and claps, create the rhythm and the beat.

♫♫♫
"Got this feeling in my body
Got this feeling in my body"

The singer raised his hand up in the air, and we all shouted,

♫♫♫
"Can't stop the feelin!"

Everyone was cheering and clapping along. And as the crowd started to settle down by the second, I looked at my boyfriend whom I noticed that was already sweating. I wasn't sure if it was because of his embarrassment, the dance we did, or maybe both.

"Whew! That was awesome!" He effused which I got surprised about in a good way.

I chuckled and replied, "I know, right? I told you!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to our seat.

As we were both trying to catch our breaths, the order was served to us.

"I never thought it would be this fun!" He exclaimed.

"What did I tell you, right!? It's great!"

"Yeah!"

"I'm just happy that I'm able to spend time like this with you from time to time," I remarked.

"Me too."

After we were settled, we both ate and stayed for a bit. I didn't order any alcoholic drinks since he didn't as well. I was already enjoying the moment without drinking one. I didn't want to force him to drink either. We decided to go home after having a good time at the club. 

The next day arrived and we head the Takeji household so we can pick up Misako, and Drei. 

"Nino Onee-chan!" Misako exclaimed while getting in side the car.

"Morning, Misako, Drei!"

"Good morning!" Drei replied.

"So, did you like slept in our house?" (Y/N) tried to tease the two.

"N—no! Onee-chan!?" Misako protested.

He just chuckled and replied, "Kidding! Anyways, is there anywhere you need to stop at before we head there?"

"I'm all good here, man." Drei mentioned.

"How about you, Misako?" I asked.

"Nope! The girls are also on their way to the court so, we're all good!"

"Alrighty, then!" I replied as we all head to the place.

We arrived at the court that Misako was talking about and she went with her teammates to do some warmups while the three of us head to the sidelines so we can watch them. Misako told us that even though it's a friendly match, there are people from some universities who would be watching and there might even be some who are trying to prospect high school players.

Knowing Misako, she has the affinity with sports just like her older brother. While we were watching the match, I looked at how supportive my boyfriend is to his sister. I can't help but smile at him while he looks so proud.

These kind of things we experience is something that's very nice to have; me and my boyfriend, just having a good time with the people we care about. I couldn't ask for more.

I hope it stays this way.

******************************************************************
Notes:

Happy Monday everyone! Apologies for the delay since I'm busy IRL and I might even get busier next month. But I hope that everyone is having a good day! If not, I hope it gets better!

Anyways, just a quick thing and for anyone who's interested but didn't know,

Haven (Miku Fanfic) is out! Chapter posting would be every Friday!

That's it for me! Stay safe, and stay awesome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
285K 12.9K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
258K 11.6K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
658K 21K 41
တရားဝင် ပိုဆိုင်ခွင့်ရဖို့ ကြိုးစားမိရုံ လေးပါ. လိမ်ညာပြီး အပိုင်ယူမိတဲ့ အတွက်... ...မ ကို မမုန်းလိုက်ပါနဲ့....