Stars [Ranboo x Reader]

By Tobycanwrite17

You join the dream smp and get close with a guy. But does he appreciate your company as much as you appreciat... More

- Info -
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 6 ]
[ 7 ]
[ 8 ]
[ 9 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 14 ]
[ 15 ]
[ 16 ]
[ 17 ]
[ 18 ]

[ 4 ]

1.4K 20 14
By Tobycanwrite17

~ Y/n POV ~

"AAAAWHWHAHH RANBOO HELPPP" I screaming at the top of my lungs as Ranboo laughs his ass off.

Thankfully, my mom isnt home. She had a last minute business trip and had to fly out to New York. And Sam was out with some friends so I really only had to worry about my neighbours, which I dont really care for..

"Ranboo, you sick son of a bitch!" I yell out of fright. "That wasn't very nice.." he mumbled. "RANBOO IM SORRY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BUT IM ABOUT TO DIEEEE" I yell again, hearing him chuckle softly.

"It's okay, I already know you love me." He said so quietly his mic barley picked it up.

"What was that?" I asked. "Nothing!" He yells in defence. I just shrugged it off and kept playing.

~ Time Skip ~

"LETS FUCKING GOOOOO" I shouted in victory as I won the game and Ranboo clapped his hands.

"Jesus Christ that was a ride" I sighed, sinking into my chair. "Good job u/n" Ranboo said softly chuckling. His soft voice sent shivers down my spine.

I laughed it off and ended my stream.

It was 1am but also 3am for Ranboo and I didnt want him up any later.

"Hey ran, it's like 3 in the morning where you are.. you should head to bed." I told him.

"What are you going to do with me though?" He asked with a slight sass in his voice. "Oh I'm sure I'll live... hopefully..." I muttered at the end, making Ranboo laugh.

"Alright, we'll I am pretty tired.. I'll talk to you tomorrow y/n... byyeeeeeee" I mumbled. His tired voice was the cutest thing ever and it made knots in my stomach.

"Bye ran!" I shouted and then he hung up. I sighed and laid down in bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~ Word Count 330 ~

[ A/N - Sorry about the short chapter I dont have much more to put here 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ ]

U/n @u/n
Ranboos dumb :)
|
|
Ranboo @ranboosaysstuff
I disagree

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 461 25
Started: Monday June 4th 2021 Completed: Sunday November 21st 2021 This story will not include NSFW or Smut (All of the pictures I use will be off of...
418 22 11
"Just trust me." I reassured Tubbo as I held my hand out to him, tentatively he accepted it and I pulled him into me. We stayed like that for a secon...
7.3K 261 7
A Ranboo angst story this time! This one will be slightly different from my other stories. This will be C!Ranboo however basically it's irl? So they...
3.1K 44 17
(This is my first story so please be nice! :]) Ranboo is only 7 when he starts getting bullied by his friends and his parents start abusing him. He d...