Encanto: A New Start

Par Stephanievazq28

As part of the latin community let me just say that I loved the movie. I have watched it like 10 times and wa... Plus

New Bonds Building
Maribels New Gift
New chores
Working The Magic
First Date- Luisa
Newfound Secrets
New arrivals
Surface Pressure... Again
Making A Change
First Date- Isabella
New Journey
Getting to Know Them
Learning More
New relationships

Home is Where your Heart Is

133 3 1
Par Stephanievazq28

Hi lovelies!! I'm sorry for the delay, I've been having a general creative block for some time now. Plus, I've had a really busy time. I got my very first apartment recently and I'm in the process of moving. That being said, I think this will be the last chapter of this story. I hope the story has been good. Thank you for being so patient, Enjoy this!!

It was almost the end of the year and Luisa was still on Te Fiti. She had learned to control her power and understand the connection to the ocean. Maui and Moana had taken her through different obstacles to test her. She passed every one of them with flying colors. Moana was impressed, she had a connection with the ocean but Luisa could actually bend the water at will. She had changed, she was more sunburned. Her hair was loose and her wardrobe was more revealing. (A/N: I've been watching avatar: the last air bender lately and it gave me ideas lol)

She loved running through the water and challenge herself. At this moment, Maui was giving her an obstacle course to run through. They were both on water and land. Rocks to climb, to break and run through.

"Ready sweetheart?" Said Maui from the sky, looking down at Luisa

"Ready dad!" Luisa called back, this made him smile

The ocean rises to make the obstacle in the water. Moana swims to the finish line and let the water raise her up. Te Fiti was helping with the land obstacles. It was truly a challenge but Luisa was determined.

"Ready, set, go!!" Shouted Moana

Luisa started running, she jumped up the rocks and she smashed through them. Te Fiti was lifting more obstacles as Luisa got through. The girl passed them all effortlessly. She was now at the beach, running towards the water. Luisa raised her hands, having the water raise her up. She climbed up a staircase made of water then dropped down a slide. It pulled her up some water bars that Moana had the ocean put up.

Once she passed the bars, wave formed. Luisa swam under the ocean, under the water she took a board made of wood and surfed the current. She jumped like a torpedo out of the water, waving her hands to be caught the water. The ocean caught her and raised her up again. This time she was still on the board, surfing towards her father.

She was concentrating hard to keep her balance. The moment Luisa saw Maui, she smiled, she was gonna make it. Luisa boosted herself a little more then jumped into the air. She passed Maui just slightly but still landed on his back.

"Yeeeeeehoooooo" Maui screeched

"I made it!!" Exclaimed Luisa holding on to Maui

"Let's go down to the beach" said Maui, Luisa nodded then took them down

Moana was just coming from the water, clearly excited "Luisa you did it!! I'm so proud of you"

"That was incredible!! And on record time too" the girl said, Moana smiled full of pride. Luisa felt a quake under her feet and suddenly felt she was being lifted in the air. Te Fiti brought her to her level and smiled "Thank you for helping me improve" she said, Te Fiti brought her back down and she celebrated with her parents

Later that night, Maui and Moana were making dinner on the camp fire. Luisa was at the shore staring at the far edge of the ocean. She was clearly in thought and a little frown was shown on her face. The water glowed, a minute after, Gramma Tala and Sina appeared beside Luisa.

"You feel sad my child" Sina said

"Tell us what's on your mind" Tala said

Luisa looked at her a little startled "Gramma Sina, Gramma Tala, what are you doing here?" She asked

"We come whenever you or your mother need us" Sina said smiling

"Well I am a little bummed out" Luisa admitted

"You miss your family" Tala said

"Yes, it's been almost a year. I've never been away this long, or ever from Encanto" Luisa said

"Do you want to go back?"

"I'm not sure, I miss them a lot but here I don't feel the pressure I felt in Encanto. It's true that it dialed down but I still feel like everyone is still leaning on me. Besides, I know I said I wouldn't built a relationship with my birth parents but now that it's happened, it would feel bad to leave them.

"Do what your heart tells you Luisa, it's gonna be ok" Sina said

"You won't be leaving them if you go back to your other family. Remember that family will always be people you love no matter where they are" Talla said

Luisa smiled and stood up "Thank you" they smiled back and disappeared. Luisa straightened up and went to talk to her parents.

Encanto, the next day

The Madrigals were almost done with the morning chores. They had become accustomed to the way they were doing things. Sure they missed Luisa a lot but casita wasn't as sad as before. Mirabel was getting a lot better with her gift and mastered it almost to perfection. Alma was starting to give her more things to do with the help of Pedro. Every member of the family helped each other out. Isabella was doing great with Fiona, the family has been accepting after two months into the relationship. Natalia in the other hand, missed Luisa every day still. She was really close to Mirabel so they hung out together almost daily.

"Time for lunch!!" Alma shouted

The family gathered at the table, Natalia taking Luisa's seat. This was an important lunch it seemed. Alma stood up and gestured to Dolores.

The girl stood up nodding "I have an announcement to make" there was moment of silence "Mariano asked me to marry him and I said yes!!" The family gasped and hugged Dolores excited

"Congratulations sis!!" Camilo said, they hugged

"We're so happy for you Mi vida" Pepa told her daughter

"He better treat you right" Felix said making Dolores giggle

"Felicidades!!" Mirabel, Isabella and Natalia said in unison causing themselves to laugh

"Abuelo says that you better do the reception here" Mirabel said chuckling. Dolores nodded

Suddenly they felt the earth rumbling then the water rise. Their smiles grew wider as they saw two women sliding down "Luisa!!" The same three women said again and tan towards her. Maui landed right after them.

The whole family exited the table and ran to hug the girl. Luisa smiled at the welcoming committee "Hey guys!! I've missed you all"

"We missed you too mi niña, you have no idea" Julieta said

"We did" Mirabel said

"Luisa" a low voice came from behind

"Natalia" Luisa's eyes sparkled and she ran towards her girlfriend, she wrapped her in her arms and kissed her "I have missed you so much"

"Me too, I don't want to be apart from you like this ever again" Natalia said

"You won't be, I promise" Luisa assured her

"I knew you would be back" Bruno told her approaching

"Your prophecies always come true tio" Luisa said

"So, how did it go?" Alma said

Luisa turned to the water and did some tricks. The family gasped in amazement "We always knew you were special" Mirabel says on behalf of Pedro

"Well of course she is" Maui stepped in "Luisa is the most powerful and talented woman we always knew she would become"

"It's time for us to be on our way" Moana said

"You're leaving so soon?" Antonio said

"We are" Moana said sadly

"Promise me you'll come visit" Luisa said

"Not even Tamatoa can keep us away" Maui said

Luisa giggle "Give that annoying crab a beat up for me if he ever comes near the island again"

"Will do" Moana said smiling, she hugged her daughter tightly "We love you Luisa"

"I love you too mom" Luisa said

Maui hugged her and gave her a kiss on the head "Stay hydrated and active kid"

"I promise dad" Luisa replied

After a few minutes, they left and Luisa was back with the Madrigal family "You have been truly missed Luisa"

"It's good to be where I belong" Luisa said

"Awesome!! Double the party, the family is now complete" Mirabel said then waved her hand and sprinkled magical dust all over the house. They got the house prepared and that afternoon they made a welcome/engagement party. The Madrigals we're together and happy.

THE END

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21.2K 482 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...
95.4K 1.9K 27
When an uncertain shapeshifter meets a girl he truly adores, let's say he's gonna settled down. All Rights Reserved I do not own any of the character...
37K 738 12
[ literally edited the entire thing so like I recommend reading it a second time :)) ] Just a reader inserted into the movie, basically. If you want...
62.7K 2.5K 11
! WARNING : MAJOR SPOILER, THIS FANFICTION WILL INCLUDE OFFICIAL SCENES FROM THE MOVIE ENCANTO ! # || Isabella has always been "Little Miss Perfect"...