Telepatía || Spider-Man! Hang...

By -PRTTYGAL

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴�... More

╰┈➤ ⓘⓝⓕⓞ
╰┈➤ Ⓟⓡⓞⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ③
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ④
╰┈➤ ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑤
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑥
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑦
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑧
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⓪
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①①
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①②
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①③
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①④
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑤
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑥
╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①⑦
╰┈➤ Ⓔⓟⓘⓛⓞⓖⓤⓔ
A/N - new Book

╰┈➤ Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ⑨

1.2K 68 23
By -PRTTYGAL

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Y/n's pov

"Something's up", Carley pointed out squinting her eyes at me. "What do you mean", I questioned. "Don't act all oblivious with me, spill", she said scooting her rolling chair closer to me.

"I had a goodnight sleep"

"Bullshit"

"You fucked someone", she stated. "What?! No I didn't", I lied quickly. "I known you for how many years Y/n. I know how giddy you get after fucking someone", she explained. "You wanted go out for ice cream and go to the fair after you fucked that one girl", she reminded. "I was having a good day", I countered. "Now who was fuckee", she asked.

I really wanted to tell her it was Hange. So badly.

"It was..I met someone a guy", I lied. "A guy", she questioned. "A woman", I lied again panicking now. "Why is it so hard to tell me", she questioned leaning in. "I well it uh", stumbling over my words and avoiding eye contact with her. Her eyes suddenly went wide.

"OH.MY.GOD", she gasped. "It was Hange wasn't it", she questioned excitedly. I can really not lie to her.

"Yess", I sighed lowering my head a bit. "Is it that obvious", I whispered. "No I just know you", Carley giggled. "Sooo was she good", Carley questioned scooting her chair closer to me.

"Very", I answered immediately. "Told you big noses", Carley giggled while talking her boss. "Did she use those webs like we talked about", she joked. "No s-", I went to say, but stopped. "...No she didn't because she's not spiderwoman", I sighed. A look of confusion dawned on her face.

"She's not? What changed", she asked. "Only reason Hange and I went back to my place was because she was worried about me", I lied. "I got kidnapped, Spiderwoman saved me and Hange just so happened to be in the area", I explained. "Oh so you saw Spiderwoman and Hange at the same time", Carley questioned. "Mhm", I hummed nodding my had.

"Damn you're really in a love triangle", she chuckled dryly. "Yeah god what should I do", I groaned. "Threesome", Carley suggested. "No", I replied. "COME ON! IMAGINE Spiderwoman tying both you and the boss in a compromising position", she began explain. "Nope not listening to you", I replied turning my chair to face my laptop.

"COME ON I'm giving you ideas", she whined.

"Y/n", a voice called causing both of us to look seeing it was Hange. "Speaking of the devil...Hi boss", Carley exclaimed. "Good morning", Hange smiled then focused back onto me.

"Y/n can I speak with you", she questioned. I quickly glanced at Carley confused then back at Hange.

"Of course", I replied a confused look on my face while getting up out of my chair. "You're not in trouble its just something personal that's all", Hange reassured as we began heading for the elevator. "Oh okay", I smiled my worry going away a bit.

We stopped in front of the elevator. Hange pressed the call button and the elevator immediately open. We stepped inside and turned to face the doors. Hange pressed the roof button making the elevator doors close onto us; We soon began heading up to the roof.

It was probably just me, but there was tension in the air; the awkward time. It made my hands fidget, my body itch all over and the negative thoughts start forming in my head.

The short ride that felt like an hour finally ended when the elevator doors opened. We stepped out then began heading for the double doors not too far away from us. Soon as we entered outside a blast of warm air hit us causing me to squint my eyes a bit. When I felt it past I reopened my eyes seeing the beautiful view of the city below.

"I forget how pretty the city could be", I chuckled to myself walking towards the edge. I kept my distance of course, didn't want to fall over. "Even with all the bad guys running around and stuff, it's still nice to look at", I commented Hange just remained quiet. I turned around to see why she was quiet.

Her eyes were closed when my back was facing her since she was reopening them. She took a couple of steps towards me and grabbed my hands gently into hers. Her eyes focused on my hands that were intertwined with hers, her thumb rubbing my skin of my knuckles.

"We can't be together", she finally spoke now looking up at me. I just stared at her, the words taking a minute to sink into my brain.

"..What", I questioned. "It's not safe fo you nor for me", she countered. "I can handle myself", I replied. "No you can't Y/n", she sighed. "If people found out you were with me, and if my identity ever got revealed they would know to come after you", she explained. "I don't think anyone is going to find out who you are Hange. Not unless you showed them", I chuckled.

"If you were able to find out who I was, so will others", she told me. "Because you gave it away", I scoffed. "I know, but we just can't Y/n...we just can't", Hange insisted. I just frowned at her soon pulling my hands out of her grip.

"Instead of making half ass excuses just tell me you just want it to remain a one time thing", I fussed. "That's not what I'm saying", she tried explaining grabbing my hands again, but I pulled them away from her reach.

"No I get it, this was all just a game right", I questioned. "I mean you only showed interest in me when you were spiderwoman", I rambled on. "Hell you first come to my place dressed as Spiderwoman", I scoffed. Only Spiderwoman likes me not you", I fussed. "Isn't that right", I questioned. She remained quiet for a good minute. With every second passing by my heart cracking more.

"..Y/n look", she began making me let out a hurt chuckle and back away my legs touching the back of the edge.

"Oh my god", I chuckled tears starting to fill my eyes. "Why Hange if you didn't like me why'd yo-", I tried saying, but she grabbed my face and lips were soon placed onto mine. My eyes went wide from the surprise kiss. Before I could get a chance to kiss back she pulled away.

"I like you. Y/n", she said sternly. "I always liked you even when before and after becoming Spiderwoman", she confessed. Her grip on my face tightening a bit on my face making sure I was focused only on her.

"So don't ever say I never had feelings for you", she fussed. I glanced down from her eyes at her lips that were tempting me to kiss them, but I was able to control myself.

"..I'm sorry", I sighed. "No I should be. I worded it wrong", she replied releasing my face. "I want to be with you, but I can't be not right now", she repeated. "So we have to keep things under wraps for now, okay", she questioned. "..Okay", I replied looking down at the crowd.

"Hey..", she said lifting my face up by her pointer finger under my chin, lifting it up until I'm looking at her.

"...We'll be together soon. Imagine you're waiting for me to save you again", she giggled. "Fine, just hurry up", I huffed. "I will", she chuckled. "Should we head back to work now", I questioned.

"You go first, I'll come down soon", she replied. "Alright then...bye Hange", I replied walking past her.

Soon as I did she grabbed my arm and yanked me back causing me turn around as she did. She slammed her lips back onto mine yet again. This time I had time to kiss her back. She pressed up close to me as she could, her arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I gripped the back of her head, my finger digging into her hair just under her ponytail. She tipped me backwards a bit since she was pressing up against me so hard.

Finally we broke the kiss our lips remaining close. Our eyes focused on each other's lips trying to persuade each other that's enough for now. She forced her to pull away and unwrap from around me.

"I'll see you later", Hange smiled. "Yeah", I replied returning the smile. I began backing away heading for the double doors we came in from. Hange watched as I did for a couple of seconds before turning around to watch the city view. I toon turned around and headed back inside.

✈︎ ✈︎ ✈︎

"Here", I said handing Hange some tweezers. "Thank you", Hange replied not liking at me as she worked don the latest specimen we opened up. Suddenly I heard the door to the room slide open causing me to turn around.

"Oh hello Mr. Yeager", I greeted. "I told you to call me Zeke", he reminded a she approach the table we were stationed at. "Oh right sorry", I chuckled focusing back not he body on the table. Zeke stood beside me as we watched Hange worked.

"Interesting", he hummed noticing the oddly shaped organs in the body. "The stomach is too large", Hange commented. "All fo them are like this correct", Zeke questioned looking at me. "Yes", I answered. "You two are keeping track and storaging all th body parts correct", eh questioned. "It is what you asked us to do", Hange sighed.

"Good. You are't busy are you", he questioned me. "Well kind of", I answered. "Never mind I'll be brief", he said. "I was wondering if you want to go to dinner with me. I was able to secure a spot at the new restaurant that opened", he smiled. "Oh um I heard about it on the news. A guy name Niccolo is the chef right", I questioned. "That's right, I had some of his food before, it's delicious", he replied. "So..will you join me tomorrow night", he asked.

"I uh", I began hesitant to answer. I glanced at Hange who was focused on the body. She said we had to be on the down low.

"Yeah Yes I'll join you", I replied. Zeke gave me a genuine smile.

"Excellent. I'll send a ride to your place tomorrow okay", Zeke told. "Okay", I smiled. He let out a hum before heading for the door.

"Good work you by the way two", he complimented before leaving the room. Once the door closed I turned back around to focus on the body. Hange was still quiet.

"Bone cutter", she suddenly said holding her hand out. "Here you go", I said grabbing it off the tray and handing it to her. She took it from me then began using the tool. The bone made a loud crack sound as it cut into two. We didn't speak; the only sound filling the room was bones being cut.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

No cause this was hard to write like it took me four hours cause my eyes were hurting and couldn't out why. It was because I had my brightness all the way up 💀

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 14.1K 29
𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗮 𝘅 𝘀𝗵𝗲/𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆/𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰 -𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 3/10/21
100K 3.1K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
334K 8.5K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
188K 3.7K 28
𝘦.𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳