love in a different timeline...

Von hjp-dm

๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต..... ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿด๐˜๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1 Ep 1: We've met the umbrellies
Chapter 2 Ep 1: Checkin' in the obsidian
Chapter 3 Ep 1: I'm visiting my side bitch
Chapter 4 Ep 2: We Kidnapped Luther
Chapter 5 ep 3: The journey to the commission begins
Chapter 6 ep 3: Five looks like an alpaca farmer
Chapter 7 ep 4: You called Y/n by her nickname
Chapter 8 ep 4: Protect Y/n at all cost
Chapter 9 ep 5: I like that Five boy
Chapter 10 ep 6: He realized the ๐˜ช๐˜ต
Chapter 11 ep 7: Set them up
Oh Wow
Chapter 13 ep 7: The big kugel-toot
This are wedding outfits
Chapter 14 ep 8: We're engaged!
Chapter 15 ep 8: No one's making out
Chapter 16 ep 8: Wedding at the end of the world
Chapter 17 ep 9: Abigail Hargreeves
A/n:
Chapter 18 : ๐˜ /๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด
Chapter 19 ep 9: Die a peaceful death
Chapter 20: Final votes
Chapter 21: Why did we even vote

Chapter 12 ep 7: Five and his girl version

4.6K 136 39
Von hjp-dm

All of them went down to the basement to look at the kugelblitz.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Fei said with a sarcastic tone.

"Woah.."

"That's what took Stanley," Lila said as everyone watched the kugelblitz.

"Along with a few other billion people," Fei added in her sentence.

"Yeah, who I didn't know and don't care about."

"Right, so it's all about you.."

"All of us are irrelevant, this thing is gonna take the whole damn universe." Five said walking around the kugelblitz and examining it.

"What is it made of?" He asked into no one in particular.

"Micro black holes, collapsing at increasingly shortly repulse." Sloane answered.

"And why aren't we getting suck inside?"

"Honestly I don't know, you shouldn't exist here and neither should this." Sloane looked at the kugelblitz in front of her.

"Impossibility for an impossibility." He muttered, "Universe is a sucker for balance."

Fei spoke up. "Grace has been tracking the waves, next one is due to three hours."

"Alright what do we do?" Diego spoke up.

"We trap it." Y/n said after a few minute of silence and not speaking.

"Dyson sphere?" Five asked as he looked at her.

"Mhmm, yeah."

Five clicked his tounge and crossed his arms, well for fun he wants to test the limits of Y/n's IQ, she just calculated it within a few minutes and mentally.

"Okay, Confinement factor?"

Y/n looked at him with raised eyebrows. "0.98 at peak energy flux,"

Five tilted his head a bit and Y/n mocked him. "Tensile strength?"

"UTS ceiling of 10,000 gigapascals." Y/n smirked at him and Five shaked his head smiling.

"Can anyone feel the tension?" Lila asked.

"Yes.." Everyone said.

"What do you think Five?"

"Could work, or we could all die horribly. I'm in."

"Your not the one we need," Ben said.

"Excuse you?" Allison asked.

"For this to work, we need Sloane, Lila, Christopher and-" Fei was cut off when Allison spoke up.

"Viktor." Allison cut her off, everyone looked at her and she scoffed. "Of course," She said and left.

"Y/n, you can go and get a drink, you need energy." Fei said.

"For?" Five and Lila questioned.

"Her telekinetic energy will power up the four and will give them enough strength to shrink the kugelblitz, and will give much more energy for Chris when he expands around it."

Y/n looked around and snickered at their dumbfounded faces. "I'll go," She spoke up.

"I'll come with you." Five said and held Y/n's hand as he blinked them to the kitchen. Ben, Fei and Christopher left the basement to do god knows what.

"You know, I've just noticed the two of them have gone close for the past few days." Luther said eyeing her girlfriend from the side.

"Yeah." Diego agreed. "And Five had gone...soft,"

"Well people change if you like someone," Lila grinned when she remembered what Five had confessed to her a few days prior.

"Wait." Sloane spoke up, "So your saying that Five likes Y/n too?"

"Yeah." Lila nodded.

✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿ෆෆෆ✿

Five and Y/n appeared on the kitchen, Y/n went to the fridge and took a water bottle and chugged it down. (dO yOU Get dEja Vu hUh?! Sorry😔)

"Was it the same thing you did last time, when we traveled to the commission?" Five asked.

Y/n nodded and walked on the counter to get some box of crackers and some coffee.

(I don't know how to make black coffee, because we don't own a coffee machine I'm sorry. Five please forgive me..)

"What's that?"

"A coffee for you, crackers for us." Y/n giggled as she picked up the mug and used her telekinesis to hold the box of crackers.

She set the crackers down, and handed Five the mug.

"It's black." She said.

"How do you know?" Five questioned as he looked at the coffee, before drinking it.

"Know what?"

"That I like black coffee."

"It's your soul," Y/n replied and giggled, Five shaked his head with a smile and took another sip of the coffee.

"How does it taste?" She leaned towards Five as she grabbed a biscuit and took a bite out of it.

"Good. Great, after spending the past 28 days of saving the world this was the best black coffee I had so far," Five replied with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah." And it was silent, not an awkward one, but it was just silent. Devouring each others presence, not until Five decided to spoke up.

"Did you see my old self's right hand?" He asked.

"That was balled up on a fist, yeah." Y/n answered and let a water bottle float towards her.

"You know what's inside?"

"Obviously no." Y/n deadpanned.

Five sighed and dug through his pants pocket and pulled out the ring. "It's this," He showed it to Y/n and she took it.

Y/n looked at Five and back to the ring, she slowly raised her left hand and examine the ring on her ring finger she saw that it was the exact same ring. (You guys can imagine any ring you want. I'm not gonna describe it , feel free to imagine)

"So this was the it he was saying." Y/n said.

Five chuckled, "Yeah." Y/n looked at Five and handed him the ring. The boy was confused and shock.

"Why?"

Y/n shrugged. "Might as well wear it, love. I mean you got it from your 100-year-old-self. So technically it's yours. Keep it and take good care."

Five took it and looked at the ring, he lightly chuckled to himself put it on his left ring finger.

"Y/n," Y/n hummed and looked at Five. "I don't know if it's weird or anything but for the past few days, you started to grew on me."

"Meaning?"

"I don't know," He shook his head. "You know I suck at love confessions. But I think, no, I know I like you."

Y/n looked at him, "Actually? Your not kidding?"

Five shaked his head. "No, I mean Yes- I'm not kidding. And I don't really- I actually suck at this things-" He was cut off when
Y/n pulled him towards her and their faces inches apart.

"So does your self who-sucks at love confessions, would be happy If I said, that I like you back?" Y/n grinned at Five's face.

Five stuttering was gone and was changed into a smile, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's happy." Five replied.

"Y/n?" The girl hummed again. "You wouldn't mind If I kiss you right?"

Y/n grinned, "Nope, no I don't." Five smiled and leaned forward to close the inches gap between him and the girl, he cupped the girls cheeck and brushed his thumb up and down, Y/n smiled and kissed back without a doubt.

The kiss was short but soft and sweet after a few minutes Five pulled away with a big dumb smile.

"Can I say something?" Y/n pulled away a bit, her hands still on her lap, and Five's still on her cheeck.

"Yeah?"

"Your eyes, I like them." Y/n said as he cupped Five's cheeks with both hands.

Five chuckled, "I like yours too." Y/n giggled and guided his face close to her as she kissed him again.

Y/n pulled away after a few minutes and rubbed her nose against Five and she started giggling again.

"Why are you giggling nonstop?" Five asked.

"I'm flustered, and I giggle a lot when I am."

Five smiled as he took a deep breath and sigh. "How d'you like to be my girlfriend, tell?" He put a strand of Y/n's hair behind her ear and looked at her.

"Well, I'd love to." Y/n grinned and Five pecked her lips.

"Come on let's go, their waiting for us." Y/n grabbed Five's hand and they both walked back the basement hands, intertwined.

(A/n: idk, how to write a kissing scene sorry. And enjoy this double chapter because we've reached 100k thank you guys.  I'm not gonna be updating for a week, I made two chapters 😃 as a treat.)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

117K 2.5K 14
โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € season 3 updating chapter by episode for example: ep 1 is chap 1 โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ•โ•โ•โ•...
28.9K 528 21
[ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] ๐˜Š๐˜™๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž !! ๐˜›๐˜๐˜๐˜š ๐˜๐˜š ๐˜ˆ๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜“๐˜‹ ๐˜๐˜๐˜Š ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜‹ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜•'๐˜› ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜• ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ž๐˜™๐˜๐˜›๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜• ๐˜•๐˜–๐˜™ ๐˜œ๐˜—๐˜‹๏ฟฝ...
780K 17.7K 178
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ,๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
297K 7.3K 19
โ” ๐’…๐’Š๐’†๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’