Wicked Games

By Viomaniac

[TO BE EDITED] Book #1 (Princess of Greece) "I have offer for you." I start. "Hmm interesting." He walks towa... More

Introduction
Playlist for story
༺1༻
༺2༻
༺3༻
༺4༻
༺6༻
༺7༻
༺8༻
༺9༻
༺10༻
༺11༻
༺12༻
༺13༻
༺14༻
༺15༻
༺16༻
༺17༻
༺18༻
༺19༻
༺20༻
༺21༻
༺22༻
༺23༻
༺24༻
༺25༻
༺26༻
༺27༻
༺28༻
༺29༻
༺30༻
༺31༻
༺32༻
༺33༻
༺34༻
༺35༻
༺36༻
༺37༻
༺38༻
༺39༻
༺40༻
༺41༻
Prologue
Announcement

༺5༻

5.1K 90 37
By Viomaniac

Hope's POV...

I roll my eyes as I see the two of them sitting on sofa. I'm going out to see sunset, either way I'd die and won't look at that traumatizing scene. This animal made me spend three whole hours in the midday sun and he's getting with girl now. Asshole.

My legs are tanned but my breast BURNS. I can't move, I can't even breath properly. My skin feels like it has just been washed in lava, like one stretch and it breaks. It just hurts everywhere, I'm not even mentioning touching, I barely touched my skin while putting on cream.

After all, I can't stop thinking about the way he touched me. The electricity I felt was unreal, I was volcano that was about to erupt. I know he noticed my rapid heartbeat, shit. That girl straddles him as I take glass from shelf and pour water.

They're sitting right front of me. Okay just ignore them and leave, I tell myself. As I bring glass to my mouth they start making out. Kent's glimpse run to me. Our eyes meet and none of us break eye contact. He's not looking, he's staring at me. His look persistent and I answer the same.

Glass in my hands begs me to shoot it straight to his head. My face yells "you sadist asshole". I know his intention, he's showing me what I'm losing. The way he touched me, the way he looks at me, if he asks me I think I'll appear on his lap, immediately. No, no I need to clear my thoughts, I would never do that. Wait, what the fuck, he's blonde know. How is this possible?

I tighten my jaw. I hate the fact that he's kissing that girl in my, okay, our living room. Huh, great, his lips move down to her jaw as he smirks. Because of circumstances, I avert eye contact and turn to grab green apple.

When I turn back, they're already their way upstairs. I can already hear moan sound and I haven't even left the house yet. Disgusting.

I walk down the street, this neighborhood is so quiet and kind of abandoned, there are people living in all the houses, but they seem to be dead souls. Everything here is weird, this country is weird. I have feeling that someone is watching my every move.

The house we live is at the end of the street, and after it there are beautiful and big rocks. On the left is the view of the sea where our house stands, and on the right is the view of the city. There are many, white paths and stairs, I can see how crystal clear water is. The sea season is just starting, so there are few people on the beach.

Thankfully I found great spot, away from people, calm and covered. I sat on rock, crossed my legs to ankles and hugged knees. Lucky for me, I get to see the sunset.

Fifteen minutes passes like nothing. After everything I still sense that someone is watching me. It causes a feeling of nausea. Orange clouds, sea reflection and buildings. Inhale and exhale.

"You have chosen a good spot." I hear voice I wish I hadn't hear.

"Yeah" I answer and roll my eyes.

"I saw you from terrace. Can I?" He points next to me and I nod. He sits down and crosses his legs to ankles as he leans back on his hands.

"Aren't you supposed to be with your girl?" I cleared my throat and queried without looking at him. It's not because I'm trying to be rude and ignore him, view is just mesmerizing and I can't take my eyes off it.

"She's taking shower."

"I'm not only one who thinks someone is watching us, right?"

"No," and now all his attention is on me, "does it hurt?" He gives me serene gaze. I laugh involuntarily.

"Ridiculous. It does." I say, still laughing. I can't hide my concern and furrow brows. "Your back?"

"It does too." He smiles, wow he smiles. Emotionless robot just showed his cute dimples.

"Good" I'm feeling smug that I hurt him.

"You like seeing me in pain so much."

"So, so, so much..." I say, "just like you." I finally decide to look at him. Sun shines directly on us and his green eyes seems more beautiful and deep than ever.

"Oh no, I don't like seeing you in pain. It was just revenge." He winks and rubs his hands together to remove dirt.

"I'll get my revenge too." I return my attention back to sunset.

"I make the wager you'll get it." I like that he has no doubts about my abilities. He takes out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and holds one between his lips.

"Do you regret it?" He tries to light cigar.

"Yes and no."

"Jack!" His girl shouted from house.

"It's time to go." He groans, stands up and leaves. I roll my eyes, stand up and follow him.

"I don't understand this attitude."

"What attitude?" We start walking side by side.

"Get in, finish, pull out and go or sleep." 

"Decorate the room with rose petals, light scented candles and fuck like that, I don't understand that. What, should I visit a florist shop?" He asks with side smirk and glances at me.

"Buy the most expensive roses."

"Go" He opens door for me.

"Coming from person who cuffed me few hours ago." I scoff and get inside.

"The fact, I want to kill you doesn't make me forget manners." He says and follows me.

"Oh, Jack here you are, I couldn't find you anywhere." She's all dressed already.

"I'm here now." I'm in kitchen leaning on kitchen island.

"I have to go, you'll come to party, right?" She asks as she checks something in her purse.

"What party?" I join their conversation. Kent gives me a warning gaze but I smile and glance at her.

"There's nightclub. Friends and I are going there. You can come too." She puts hand in air, pointing at me.

"Really?"

"Yes," she says, "see you there." She says to Kent. Girl leaves house and he goes upstairs.

Good, I'm going to party tonight. I sit on a couch and turn TV on. Nothing, nothing, nothing, wait, does they have a Bollywood channel? It has English subtitles. I have to admit that's interesting.

There's this girl and her lover, then villain who wants to be with that girl and oh my god there's her cousin who she is getting married to? Wow things are very complicated. Holy shit, villain just stabbed main character, but he's lowkey hot.

I'm watching like half an hour and still can't understand who is with whom. This girl is pregnant?! How? Did it come from air? Maybe we Americans really are too perverted because they get pregnant abroad even without kiss.

"They leave the best part." Kent walks from behind and I roll my eyes.

"Who invited you here?" I force my lips to curl

He goes in kitchen and takes chocolate chip cookies. He's literally sweet addicted. Comes back and sits on couch. He's not looking at TV, he's staring at me. "Do you have to sit here anyway?" Even his breath annoys me.

"You don't look like secret agent at all, look at how choleric you are." He leans his head on his fingers, thumb under jaw and point finger on cheek.

"You're so savvy, I even envy you." I answer with same attitude.

"Yes I'm savvy, I live in the same house with a beautiful girl and try to seduce her."

"I always wondered what thoughts were going through your little head, but I didn't think you spent all your time thinking about seducing me."

"You and few other." Lightly shakes his head.

"At least dream quietly." I say and frown. "A bit depraved, savvy, women's heartthrob, I think I found a dream man." I can't hide sarcasm in my voice. "Have you ever thought about relationship?"

"Don't break your heart, but I have to say no, you know, it'll be unfair to other girls." He winks.

I make upside down smile, "I just got rejected" I say, "wait, did you give me a hint that you're popular with girls?"

"Did you get that from my sentence alone?" He furrows his brows.

"And also you're not husband material"

"And how is husband material?"

"Not like you."

He looks at me with eloquent glance another minute, like he's impressed and satisfied by something. "Get up and get ready" he orders and stands up.

"Stop giving orders!" I push couch and stand up. Hit him my shoulder and walk to stairs. I decide to wear black top and skirt.

Okay that movie ended and what was that?! I'm never wrong at forecasting but Indian producers shocked me, I couldn't imagine that that girl would end up with her best friend's ex.

Cute beach waves are falling on my shoulders and makeup is done. My face is red enough to apply blush. It's ridiculous, but sunburn turned into tan and I kinda like it.

I spread lipstick on my lips with finger pad. I'm looking in huge oval standing mirror, perceiving my outfit. Top popped my breasts and they have beautiful shape, I almost turned-on. Skirt is short but it doesn't bother me.

I know pair eyes are watching me but not spy eyes, it's those beautiful, unique green eyes. I put lipgloss on my lips and glance at him in mirror. He's leaning on doorframe, his hands in pockets. He is wearing black pants and black shirt. Few open button shows enough of his chest, necklace and rings. Black and gold are his colors.

"How long have you been standing there?" I ask and put some makeup in my purse.

"You look, graceful" My eyes shine and look up right away.

"You liked it, didn't you?" He leaves. I scoff and clench my fist.

I make my way down to living room after him. Look one more time in mirror that hangs above the dresser, while Kent smokes his cigar

"My dear husband, it's time to go. Act normal until we get in, then just fuck off and let me have fun." I say as I correct my hair.

"Very specific." Did it seem to me or he had playful voice?

He passes me and releases smoke he had stuck in mouth. It hits me right in the face, "I told you to go hell, not bringing it here, Hades." I cough and wave hand to my face.

"Walk." I groan and walk after him.

"Because you gave me ultimatums, I also have conditions." He says as we approach vehicle. We slide inside and buckle seatbelts, "I won't be your nanny, you'll take care of yourself," he starts engine, "just don't bother me."

"Okay, calm down, I can take care of myself." I raise my hands, "stop being drama queen."

He eyes me up and down. "And try not to be raped."

"Don't worry too much, I'm afraid you'll get on your nerves, you're already suffering from neurosis." I look at the outside world from the window and he doesn't answers me either.

We take out ID's and show them to security guard as we leave car and appear to entrance. We're acting like married couple. Kent's hand rests on my lower back, I'm making weird faces trying to remove his hand off me. He lightly pulls my hair and smile at guard.

"Everything... is... okay." A middle-aged man tells us in broken English. They have really strong security system or serious trust issues because this man spent whole five minutes looking at us and then looking at IDs

"I can't even count anymore, I'm repeating it a hundred times, get your hand off me." I say with forced smile.

"You know that someone is watching us, wait an hour, then we'll pretend we're drunk and that's all."

"Fine" I'm still keeping distance. He leads me to the bar and sits on wood stool. I take a seat next to him and start scanning environment. It's more bungalow than a nightclub, moon illuminates everything around but there's still laser and flash lightings. Music is getting louder. The dance floor slowly fills up.

I'm can't believe Richard sent us here as married couple. In our new identities we're Nancy and Oliver Miller. Got married week ago and being on our honeymoon.

"Guess what wise one, no one is suspicious." I say and turn to him after watching dance floor.

"It won't be easy for them to enter here but we still need to be careful." He says. "What will you drink?"

"Gin tonic" He asks bartender two drinks and turns his attention to me. My purse slipped down and I stoop to take it. Kent looks away. Wow, I'm almost on my knees front of him and he's looking away.

"We're changing to VIP table." He stares at one table when bartender gets his attention and hands him our drinks. I stand up and nod. I'm checking my purse as he gives me my drink and goes to new table. I follow him.

As I saw, one friend group, the loudest ones, they don't pay attention to us. Other ones are already drunk, most of them are tourists, no one is suspicious except four men. Kent sits front of me. Our location allows me to observe the men better. I moderately turn my head to see behind Kent.

One with dark hair and a frequent beard, he has tattoos on both hands and he looks at me like I'm his booty. Another one smiles a lot, he has lighter hair, others are dark haired too. All of them have tattoos and look like Hulks but first one, he seems leader.

"They're not doubtful." Kent says and sips from his cup. I have no idea how he saw them since he's sitting with his back to them.

"How do you know?" My head is still turned but eyes run to him.

"They're way too loud for it—"

"Or they're smart enough and know that we won't pay attention to them because we assume noisy people cannot be sent ones." I cut and finished his sentence.

"Right" He's impressed this time.

"Other way," I say, "someone's willing me." I smirk as Kent's eyes narrow and give me sleepy look.

"What?" I shake my head.

"I was thinking about offering you to be your wingman."

"How caring of you, sometimes I'm afraid I like that in you so much, I'll throw you off the cliff."

"I bet you imagine this scenario before you go to sleep." He taps finger on his cup.

"That and when I cut your throat." He sits quiet.

I tap fingers on table, spin my cup, try to distract myself or find something to talk about but no, Mr.British accent doesn't care if I'm here or not. I stand up and walk in crowd without saying a word.

He didn't even look at me, just let me leave. I approach bar and sit on wood stool again. One shot followed another, and another, and another.

Dark haired one don't remove his eyes of me and I like the fact that he'll remain upset. I'm not going to do anything with him, just simply because I don't like him. I mean, he looks great, as if he's Italian mafia boss, he can have any girl here but his gaze stops at me.

I don't like the way he looks at me, I feel like he's looking straight in my thoughts, like he knows why I am here. My doubts about him are getting stronger.

I know real spy won't be that obvious but that's the problem, spy isn't that stupid to be a "spy". He's disguised.

I need to test him. I look around to check if there's someone new I have to worry about, if anyone watches me. I open my purse and run my eyes to him, giving hint. Nod my thanks to the bartender.

I correct my skirt as I stand up. I walk to restroom when I notice Kent's glance following me. I stop to restroom's door. It's funny how he doesn't even try but has three girls wrapped around his finger. Despite that there's three short dresses around him, he still looks at me. It's warning and admiring look. Like he admires how I look.

I push door and step inside. Restroom seems more modern. It's very bright. First thing I do is check every cubicle. I'm impressed with Europe, first of all there's no kind of queue, and second of all I only found one girl inside. She's sitting on the floor and crying while hugging toilet seat.

Girl in dark blue mini dress and silver heels. She has black, short hair and thin long legs. I have two variants why she's crying, first - her boyfriend broke up with her, second - she's pregnant.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I'm not okay! I'm not!" I can tell by her accent she's from Germany.

"What's wrong? What's your name?" I kneel next to her and touch her shoulder.

"Alice" she sniffles and wipes her nose.

"Okay, what's wrong Alice?" I feel really sorry for her, she can't breath from hysterical crying.

"I'm pregnant, I don't know from whom" as I thought.

"I'm so sorry. It's going to be okay." I skim my hand on her hair.

"It's not going to be okay!" She sheds more tears.

"I think you need to drink and think about it later." I say, bobbing my head.

She finally looks up with her blue eyes. "You're right" I wipe her tears and tilt my head, pointing at door. "Thanks" she appears on her feet and leaves. I stand up and correct my skirt when I hear someone entering. Open purse and start chewing another one. I open cubicle's door as I see him standing front of it.

"Someone who's eyes didn't leave me whole night"

"Way too beautiful to look at anything else." He's Italian.

I walk to sink, slide my fingers on counter's marble and sit on it. My legs are crossed at ankles and my eyes locked on him. "What's your name?"

He comes closer to me and leans on cabinet, his hands each side of me. The distance between us decreased. "Domenico" he says, "what's yours?"

"Stranger" I tell.

"You're too sexy stranger." He looks at my lips.

I take gum out of my mouth and bring it to his. Domenico starts chewing it. "I just want to let you know, nothing will happen between us."

"Why so categorical?" He leans in as I uncross my legs. I can see his tattooed chest through unbuttoned shirt

"Because I don't hook up with Italian mafia bosses." I make sad face. He slides his hand up on my tight and moves close to my panties.

"I'm not mafia boss, I'm just tourist. Let me please you and we'll see what you say after it."

"It still won't happen." He acts like he didn't even hear what I said. He slowly goes up and slides his fingers beneath my thongs elastic bend. Tattooed one removes my underwear and I don't hesitate, if he wants to please me he can, but gets nothing for reward.

He slides two fingers inside me as I gasp. His fingers are moving inside and out of me since I gave him consent to give me orgasm. No, it's wrong, I want him to stay away from me. I pull his fingers out of me.

"What are you doing?" He asks confused.

"I told you, nothing will happen between me and you." I jump down, clutch my purse and go to door.

"You're not going anywhere." He closes half opened door. He's angry, very angry, it seems he's not used to being rejected.

"I don't have time for you, let me go."

"You're not going anywhere" He repeats and drags me to sink again with strong grip on my arm.

"I said no." I try to remove his hand but to no avail. He positions me until I'm leaning across the counter with my stomach.

"I'm going to fuck you, you want it or not, did you understand?" He is messing with his pants, trying to unbutton it. I take advantage of time and hit shoe heel to his foot. He groans, my elbow hits his rib.

I'm moving quickly, before he copes with pain I grab his hand, twist it and hold behind him. My other hand tugs his hair and his head smashes mirror front of him. Domenico lost his mind and fell down. Mirror broke just like his forehead, poor mirror.

With big torture I pushed him in janitor's cubicle. I take pictures of his ID and check his pockets. He's clear, Kent was right he's not suspicious one. I leave restroom when I bump into someone.

________________________________

What are we thinking? <3

It's just so funny that Kent and Hope have no idea what awaits them 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.3K 34
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑔 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ. 𝑆𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑, 𝐼 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 �...
193K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
46.9K 2.1K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
1.5M 31K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...