Draya Malfoy

Slytherin_84 által

Fem-Draco Lucius Malfoy's biggest disappointment. ~~ Cover by @BAH_DessertPotter Több

Prologue
Introduction and Main Players
1 - The Girl Who Was Not A Boy
2 - The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-Quarters
3 - Dumbledore's Favourite
4 - At Flourish and Blotts
5 - Mudbloods and Murmurs
6 - Bloody Chicken
7 - Snow White and the Huntsman
8 - The Pervert
9 - And the Fourth Champion is...
10 - Did Potter Get Hotter?
11 - Bewitched
12 - Dramatic Exits
13 - A Prefect World?
14 - No Slytherins Club
15 - Weasley Is Our King
16 - The Savage and the Carcass
17 - Pink Macarons
18 - The Aunt
19 - Father's Big Mistake
20 - Cruel Summer
22 - Draya's Detour
23 - We Are Not Amused
24 - I Smell A Rat...
25 - Toxic
26 - The Thrupple
27 - Beef Stew and Dumplings
28 - The Greater Good
29 - As the World Falls Down
30 - The Boy With The Scar
31 - Murtlap Essence
32 - Kippers
33 - Bedtime Stories
34 - The Other Woman
35 - Some Friendly Advice
36 - Reject
37 - The Untouchable Headmaster
38 - White Tomb/Daddy's Home
39 - Nobbly Bobbly
40 - Carry on Camping
Update

21 - Pottah

692 40 59
Slytherin_84 által

"We must hurry, Draya. We don't have long."

Despite hating being rushed, I attempted very hard not to show it. It wasn't, after all, Mother's fault that we were on such a tight schedule. My stomach knotted uneasily when I thought about the consequences if we were to be late back.

The Dark Lord didn't take kindly to tardiness. Only the day before, a Death Eater was Crucio'd on our very doorstep for ringing the doorbell five seconds after a meeting had already started. Voldemort didn't care for his excuses of being chased by a peacock on the way in ("Well, you should have arrived here earlier in that case, Yaxley. Crucio!")

Over the past six weeks, we'd been deeply traumatised in our own home. Lord Voldemort had taken residence in Malfoy Manor since the night of my initiation and his constant presence was causing us a great deal of unease.

On the plus side, Aunt Bella had moved out of my bedroom. Although I'm not entirely sure where she chose to lay her head at night instead - all I knew was that when the Dark Lord moved in, Bellatrix had time for no one else.

Hmmm... now there's a most disturbing thought.

Mother hurried me into Madam Malkin's, looking anxiously around her as she did so. I knew she was nervous about bumping into anyone, fretful about anything or anyone waylaying us.

As I sauntered into the shop, a familiar woman bustled before me and I was taken back to that day when I first met Harry Potter. Even after all those years, the memory of his rejection still made my face grow hot with humiliation.

Stupid Potter, with his stupid shiny new 'Chosen One' status. I expect he'll be lording that one over everyone this year - wouldn't be surprised if he made himself a badge. Show off.

"Ah, Miss Malfoy," Madam Malkin beamed, her round face cherry red. "I've been expecting you. I have put aside our finest green robes which I'm sure you'll agree will complement your eyes. Now, if you'll come through to the back, I'll just grab my pins..."

With a heavy sigh, I followed the waddling witch. Dress fittings were such a tedious bore. And I had far more important things to be getting on with whilst I was here. I just had no idea how I was going to achieve them. If only I could convince Mother to let us split up under the guise of saving time, but unfortunately she was keeping determinedly by my side.

I allowed my mind to drift as Madam Malkin began to treat me like one of her mannequins, poking and prodding me in places you wouldn't let your doctor go. I had an idea of which I wanted to keep from Mother. An idea that might just work, if only I could get into Borgin and Burkes.

"Mother," I said casually, "I was thinking of having a browse at the latest line of cauldrons whilst you go and fetch my books. My one has unsightly stains and I wouldn't want Professor Snape to disapprove."

"There's no need," Mother said quickly. "I heard rumour that Severus will not be returning as Potions Master."

I tried not to let my shock show, instead concentrating on getting my own way.

"Well, perhaps it wouldn't hurt to look anyway-"

"You know we don't have time, Draya. Now stop stalling. The sooner we get these robes fitted the sooner we can-"

"I'm not a child, in case you haven't noticed, Mother." I spat, my patience tested to the limit. "I am perfectly capable of doing my shopping alone."

Madam Malkin made a clucking noise. "Now, dear, your mother's quite right, none of us is supposed to go wandering around on our own any more, it's nothing to do with being a child-"

"Watch where you're sticking that pin, will you!"

The interfering old bag was getting right on my tits. Huffing, I jumped down from the stall and strode back into the front of the shop.

That old bag was right about something though, I thought, as I admired my reflection in the mirror - the dark green robes she had picked out really did compliment my eyes.

I began to pose, puckering my lips and flicking back my long, shimmering white-blond hair over my shoulders. Even the dark shadows beneath my eyes gave me that added sexy tortured edge.

A small cough made me jump, and it was only then I noticed I had had company this whole time.

Narrowing my eyes, I glared at the three most infuriating students Hogwarts had ever produced.

"If you're wondering what the smell is, Mother," I drawled loudly, smirking as they gawped at me from the doorway, "a Mudblood just walked in."

I saw the flicker of anger flit across Harry's face, his green eyes flashing behind his glasses. It was quite possibly the wrong time to think it, but I couldn't help but notice how much older he looked. His jaw, held rigid, was firmer, his cheeks chiseled and hair somehow messier. And was I imagining it, or was there the faint hint of stubble along his jawline?

My breathing shallowed, but I did not think it had much to do with the pointy stick that had suddenly appeared clasped in Harry's (manly) fingers.

"I don't think there's any need for language like that!" Madam Malkin gasped as she scurried out from behind the clothes rack, holding a tape measure and wand. "And I don't want wands drawn in my shop, either!" she added hastily upon seeing Harry and Ron standing there with their wands out.

Hermione, who was standing slightly behind them, and mysteriously sporting a black eye, whispered, "No, don't, honestly, it's not worth it..."

"Yeah, like you'd dare do magic out of school," I sneered. "Who blacked your eye, Granger? I want to send them flowers."

"That's quite enough!" said Madam Malkin sharply, looking over to my mother for support. "Madam Malfoy- please- control your daughter."

Mother strolled out into view, glaring darkly at the Golden Trio. "Put those away," she said coldly to Harry and Ron. "If you threaten my daughter again, I shall ensure that it is the last thing you ever do."

"Really?" Harry said, taking a daring step towards my mother. He was as tall as she was now, in fact - he was almost towering above her. "Going to get a few Death Eater pals to do us in, are you?"

Madam Malkin squealed and clutched at her heart. "Really, you shouldn't accuse - dangerous thing to say - wands away, please!"

But Harry did not lower his wand. Mother gave him her most dangerous smile.

"I see that being Dumbledore's favourite has given you a false sense of security, Harry Potter. But Dumbledore won't always be there to protect you."

Harry looked mockingly all around the shop. "Wow... look at that... he's not here now! So why not have a go? They might be able to find you a double cell in Azkaban with your loser of a husband!"

WOAH! Too fucking far! Seeing red, I made an angry movement towards Harry, but stumbled over those dumb unfinished robes. Ron laughed loudly which only made me madder.

"Don't you dare talk to my mother like that, Potter!" I snarled, trying to regain my composure so I could get at him and give him what for.

"It's all right, Draya," Mother said, placing her thin white fingers on my shoulder, restraining me. "I expect Potter will be reunited with dear Sirius before I am reunited with Lucius."

Slay, Mother!

Harry raised his wand higher, his eyes flicked back to me. There was amusement in them, for that I was certain by the way his mouth twitched at the corners. Clearly, he was enjoying my mother's sassiness as much as I was.

"Harry, no!" Hermione the Killjoy moaned, grabbing his arm and attempting to push it down by his side. "Think... you mustn't... you'll be in such trouble..."

Madam Malkin dithered for a moment on the spot, then seemed to decide to act as though nothing was happening in the hope that it wouldn't. She bent towards me as I continued to glare at Harry.

"I think this left sleeve could come up a little bit more, dear," Madam Malkin said as she reached out towards my arm, "let me just-"

"Ouch!" I bellowed, slapping her hand away, "watch where you're putting your pins, woman! Mother - I don't think I want these anymore-"

I pulled the robes over my head and threw them on to the floor at Madam Malkin's feet. I'd had enough humiliation for one day. And luckily, Mother didn't disagree.

"You're right, Draya," she said, throwing a contemptuous glance at Hermione, "now I know the kind of scum that shops here... we'll do better at Twilfitt and Tatting's."

And with that, we strode out of the shop, our noses in the air.

I took care to bang as hard as I could into Harry on the way out. Before I could continue on my way, however, his fingers snapped tightly around my wrist. For a hot second we just glared at one another, both of us breathing hard through our noses.

"Harry-" Hermione whispered in a trembling voice, "-don't."

His grip slackened, but I could sense his hesitation.

"Mate-" Ron said warningly. "Let her go."

It was enough for Harry to release me, letting my arm drop. I gave him my best piercing look as I rubbed my wrist.

"See you at school... Pottah."

Matching my sneer, Harry pushed his face down in mine. I caught a whiff of his cologne as his lips went to my ear, hot breath tickling my hair. Fuck he smelt good.

"Not if I see you first... Malfoy."

I had not realised at the time just how literal Harry had been.

******

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

156K 8.1K 52
Six years has passed since Voldemort won the war and Blaire Zabini was torn apart from her childhood best friend, Draco Malfoy. Will they ever be reu...
661K 12.7K 33
Throughout all the years of his cruelness, bullying, and self-superiority over everybody around him, she was Draco Malfoy's exception. [DRACO MALFOYx...
10K 57 38
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥. *ˡᵒʷᵉʳᶜᵃˢᵉ ⁱⁿᵗᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ*
2.3M 35.6K 109
As you can see by the title, this book is about Draco Malfoy! ✨ Started - 01/08/19 Finished - 20/03/21 I am very sorry about how cringe these imagine...