Kai Parker One Shots

By louveletters

A book of one shots all about everyone's favorite sociopath, Kai Parker. More

Petrichor
Occupied
Get Well Soon
Remain Silent
Don't You (Forget About Me)
Bills, Bills, Bills
Profess Your Love
Delivery!
It Follows
For A Good Time, Call...
Bird In A Cage
It Takes Two
Money Honey
Playtime
The Doctor Is In
Knowledge is Power
Ride
Santa Baby
The Boy Next Door
How To Save A Life
Lights, Camera, Action
Physical

Accelerate

788 7 1
By louveletters

Strangers can wind up becoming the most important people in your life, or so it is believed. As a driver, Kai met all types of people daily. No matter their race, sexuality, identity - everyone had a story of their own. One woman had sobbed out pleas into the receiving end of her phone for her fiancé to take her back after she had cheated, another man had droned on about how much he hated his job, a non-binary person had boasted about how shaving their head made them feel more free after being thrown onto the streets by less than accepting parents. Heavy rain pattered the windshield of the taxi, skies grim with dark clouds and thunder rumbling signaling that the storm had no intention of leaving and would be staying the night. This was definitely not the first time he'd driven in bad weather, and since his shift was ending soon he figured that no types of characters would be out in these conditions. It was late into Thursday afternoon, nearly evening time and around then the amount of patrons willing to ride home became more scarce. Kai taps the steering wheel as he waits for the red light to flash green, yawning and feeling thankful for the fact he'd made a quick Starbucks dash an hour ago. A restless night of studying for his college exams had made it hard to stay energized through this nine to five job, but the pay was necessary if he wanted to keep his comfy dorm. If it meant that he could finally have his own space away from the craziness of weird roommates, so be it. Slow, but steadily, he weaves through vehicles and downs the cappuccino. The extra vanilla foam he'd requested is like the most perfect ending to his day, and it seems as though nothing could ruin his content mood.

Speak of the damn devil - it's as though he'd manifested his own ruin by lifting his hopes too high. Just in the nick of time, a minute before he can at last clock out, he spots a woman on the corner dressed in an odd ensemble. A beige trench coat and Louboutins, crazily waving her arms back and forth to flag him down. No umbrella, too, which is evident in how she stands there looking like a sad puppy abandoned by its owners. Pathetic and in need of help from a kind stranger, and of course he couldn't just drive by without feeling some type of nagging guilt. This once would he let it consume him, and pay forward an act of kindness by sacrificing his time to ensure she got home safe in this downpour. "Where to?" he cries over the noise as she clambers into the backseat, throwing her purse into the footwell and grumbling expletives under her breath.

"853 Hayweather Street, and step on it. I don't have all day!" The nerve of you to have any type of attitude, especially after he'd gone out of his way to look out for your wellbeing. "Half the damn taxi drivers in this shit city drive like they belong in a retirement home, and I'm not about to take an hour and a half to get to a house that's only fifteen minutes away."

"A thank you would be nice." If you wanted to start your ride off on a sour note, then he would return the less than polite treatment. "I tote people like you wherever you all ask me to go like a chauffeur, and of course I get people like you in my backseat who don't know how to be a decent human being. But whatever." It wasn't enough that he struggled to make friends in school and had a fractured relationship with his family, he needed it from people he didn't know too?

"Oh, I know plenty about that." You kick your heel into the back of his seat as if to chastise him, and rifles through your bag to find your matte red lipstick so you can reapply it as it's a bit smudged. "If I didn't, then I wouldn't be willing to put up with your rude ass just to win my ex back. Figured I'd surprise him by showing up in my birthday suit, since the last time we were in a relationship he claimed I was never sexy enough for him."

"First of all, any man who would be stupid enough to tell a woman that doesn't deserve her in the first place. Every woman is sexy in her own way, and you don't need to prove yourself to some loser who's too blind to see that in the first place." The rearview mirror allows the both of you to exchange glances, and as he gets a better view he realizes that if he looks past the soaked locks of hair and mascara puddled in the corners of your eyelids, you're quite attractive. "I think he's lucky to have the attention of someone like you, honestly."

"Thanks for those confidence boosting words, but I don't think I'm worthy of them. I look so ridiculous right now and just the fact I've spilled my guts to you in general is making me regret not just hiding under some awning and waiting until the weather calmed down." It's obvious that being torn down by the former man you'd really put your trust and love into had really shattered your self-image and as he continued on towards your destination, you could tell that he was sympathetic to your feelings as he carefully picked his words.

"There's nothing wrong with having insecure moments, but you genuinely have nothing to feel awful about. What I see is a beautiful, but also sensitive soul and what he said made you doubt yourself and you really shouldn't. I think if anything, it masks that deep down he probably doesn't love himself and so he figures he'll hide it by trying to search out flaws in you that just simply don't exist." Everything he's saying is patching up that deep well inside, but it's also dredging up agony you'd thought you were past and it's overwhelming you to the point of anxiety.

"I appreciate your help, but I think I better get to his place on my own if that's okay." You go to reach for the right door handle, only for the lock to jam and at this point you can't believe how embarrassing this situation had become. Why had you allowed yourself to trauma dump on this poor man and now trapped yourself in here with him by breaking the door.

"Oh, that lock is so busted, I was gonna get it fixed." Kai pulls into a nearby parking space under a mess of willow trees in a mostly empty lot, away from the rush of people making it home from work. "Here, let me get it, I have this trick that makes it unlock - and luckily this area is like two minutes from your ex's so you can still make it." One knee steady on his armrest and the other attempting to climb on the leather seat, he figures he can open it from the inside. How unfortunate that it all goes horribly wrong and he slips, landing directly on top of you and taking note that your coat flies open so your bare breasts are pressed against his polyester band shirt.

"Oh," you gasp, mortified and scrambling to hide yourself away. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what possessed me to destroy your entire night the way I have, I feel so awful and gross and-" Realization hits just then that not only are you two pressed together in this compact space, but that in between your legs rests a very prominent erection and that his cheeks are flushed in humiliation similar to yours. "You're...hard."

"I mean, do you blame me," he almost whispers, not able to keep his eyes off your voluptuous chest as he toys with the strings keeping the rest of your coat shut. "These tits are in my face, and I just want to..." Dangerous waters, he's treading such dangerous waters here because he knows your heart is still with your ex-lover. Is it? He trails off, not wanting to sound like a pervert and knowing if he continues to utter such filth he'll lose all control entirely.

"You want to what?" you demand, undoing his belt and forgetting that you'd ever wanted anyone else as you reach into his boxer briefs and stroke him to let him know that you have no reservations if he doesn't either. "Finish your sentence, don't be afraid. I want to hear you say it."

"You don't even know my name, are you sure you want me to..." Strike two for not being able to put what he wants into words, gasping as you feel his length and allowing himself to lose himself in your touch. It had been quite a while since he'd been explored so intimately and he'd missed it dearly, and the fact he knew nothing about you made it all the more invigorating.

"Say it," you tempt him again, pulling his shaft towards your hole and rubbing it against you again to let him feel that not only are you wearing crotchless panties, but that you're soaked beyond measure at the thought of him defiling you. "I want to hear what's on your mind, so speak it. Right now." Curiosity is the essence of human existence, and the mystery was killing you like the cat in the famous metaphor.

"I want to fucking suck them." The words are seethed through his teeth as though his patience is growing thinner from having to wait even just a couple of more seconds to come undone. To let himself be untamed in the hopes to bend your limbs like little trinkets and let him play maker. Tender yet greedy fingertips grasp your breasts as he plants starved kisses in the valley between, sick with need. His mouth is so velvety against your skin that it makes you tingle with excitement, goosebumps rising all over. He makes sure to give love to every last spot, saving your perky nipples for last as though they're the real treat. The tip of his tongue traces around the bud in a teasing manner, and he envelops his baby pink lips around it and in that moment you forget that this could've easily been your ex. That just one different choice could've led to a very different outcome. To you maybe going back to a relationship that would eventually end up just as it had the first time. You wonder if he thinks anything similar as he wholeheartedly sucks, making sure to keep his gaze nowhere else but connected to your own so you know just how much he adores exploring your naked body.

You push yourself up by your elbows, robbing him of doing so but knowing you have a better idea. Down on his back you push him instead so it's his turn to be pinned down, and spit with force onto the rosy head of his already leaking cock. So wrought with pain from being overstimulated, desperate so soon to find release and you know just how to coax him into it with ease. Up, and then down, you guide your hand so the saliva covers its entirety. Veins slicked and even the base puddled in your own form of a lube, ready as ever to be taken advantage of. You climb atop his hips and he eagerly steadies your bottom half to align with his, knowing exactly what you want even if his original plan had been to be on top rather than vice versa. Bit by bit, you sink until you feel him pushing into your walls. Inches filling every bit of you out as you descend lower and lower yet, whimpering from not being used to a man so large but also due to the fact the more you stretch around him the more pleasure it brings.

"Too much?" And there it is: that triumphant grin. That look of pure, malevolent glee as he borders on mocking. Almost daring you to descend into chaos with him as he mischeviously grasps your bottom. Short, trimmed nails pressing into the surface of your skin as dusk begins to fall. "Maybe you should've thought twice before giving me so much attitude earlier, because now I'm gonna have to fuck it out of you. Unless, of course, you'd prefer to bow out now and save yourself a night of being unable to walk. Forget making love. I like when my girl is begging, eyes watery, writhing from how badly she wants to cum."

You hover above him, the tendrils of your hair falling around his face as you breathe him in. Sauvage by Dior and a hint of vanilla makes for the most inviting aroma. "On the contrary," you growl with just as much dominance as he'd shown, be it feigned or not. Teeth grazing his bottom lip as you give him a taste of pleasure and rock your lower half in a graceful rhythm. His mouth falls open and he lets out a throaty groan that reverberates, arching his back so his pelvis bows into your own and helps him reach all new heights inside you. He uses every drivel of strength to give just as much as he is getting, matching each jut with a frenzied plow and makes note of how the balanced energy between you not only feels incredible for him, but has you clutching the leather headrests to steady yourself from the struggle to stay in control.

"Oh, baby." Kai's voice is wrought with pity as he strokes your flushed, the bouts of pleasure coursing through your entire being making you hug the veins snaking up his length each time you constrict. "Close, are we?" With no warning, he backs you up off of him, taking you by surprise because you were well on the way to orgasm and there's no way he would be pulling off a tease of this magnitude. "If I'm gonna make you squirt, I'm sure as hell not doing it in here. Have you ever heard of exhibitionism?"

"Not really." Your sex life had not been very adventurous, at least so far, and you know what they say - you only live once. Exploring new kinks sounded like a dream, and you could rest assured whatever he was suggesting would be the polar opposite of monotonous. He did not strike you as the type who stuck to vanilla, predictable things between the sheets. "Isn't that when you-"

"Enjoy the idea of being caught," he finishes for you, and unlocks the still working left side door so you have no time to protest. The window is fogged up, but even through the blur you can see him climb out and drop his jeans and undergarments so his full erection is in plain sight. "C'mon, my love. I need to be back inside of you right the fuck now, please." Hand extended awaiting for you to grasp it, it is now or never and you release your inhibitions as your nether regions are laid bare in the chilly winter breeze. "I want you-" With no patience, he leans you back against the now empty vehicle and lifts your left leg up his side. "Laid back for me, obedient." His silver dragon and snake rings are icy against your warm thigh as he enters once more, obsessed with the initial stretch of you preparing to take him again and how both of you witness you enveloping him whole. "Hell. Holy shit." It's much louder, him pounding, than before when it had been you on top - and it makes it not only more exciting, but also more raunchy. The wetness, the clap of him against you. The noise is like the sweetest melody, accompanied by the jangling of his belt, which is sat around his ankles. "You like when I take control? Hm?"

"I d-do." You can barely manage a full sentence, throwing your head back and gazing up at the stars littered across the night sky as you fall limp in his hold and know that you're close to the edge. The faster he goes, the more you teeter. And when you drop at last, you will rise better and changed. "I love it so fucking much, I love the fact you're whoring me out in front of everyone. Not giving a damn if anyone sees you use my little pussy."

"Get your ass back over here and look at me when I'm fucking you." Kai yanks the tendrils of your hair and whips you back upwards so you have no choice but to stare intently at each other. "Whose pussy is this?" The car is rocking crazily beneath the two of you, his toes curling as he becomes more frantic in his movements. Abdomen tense as the prolonged breaths turn into more of heaves. "Whose?"

"Yours, Kai." You can hardly believe any of this is actually happening as feel your back arching from the need to release all the pent-up frustration. Everything from head to toe is signaling that you are about to get lost in a carnal high, and it is exactly at that moment headlights flash in your direction. "K-Kai, they're gonna see us. I can't get arres-"

"Quiet, baby, oh...be quiet." A string of slutty, absolutely filthy yet beautiful little whimpers does he echo into your collarbones, as this is more than what he had wished for, and the thrill of knowing he's most likely going to get in trouble for sex in a public area is what finally causes him to give in. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna-" He shoots his hot, sticky seed in time with your own orgasm and you cry into the bottom of his earlobe as your wrap your legs up around his back and the two of you ride out the beauty of the shockwaves together.

What had been thought to be police had just been someone who'd had their brights on from a distance, and as you find both the soles of your feet on the floor again you watch Kai with wonder as he tucks himself back into his clothes. He does not leave you nude either, assuring you're back in yours and only then does he lean on the roof with his elbow and give you a pretty goofy, albeit cute little grin and sheepishly break the silence. "So, about that ex..."

You kiss him, soft but also with just a hint of intensity. "What ex?" The giggle that escapes you brings him joy as you gesture to the driver's wheel. "I think it's time for you to take me home..." Oh jeez, not only had you had sex with a stranger - but you hadn't even bothered to ask his name."

"Kai, and you'd like to end the night already?" There's almost disappointment hidden underneath the question as he scuffs the heels of his black Vans on the pavement. "It's genuinely up to you, though. No pressure, I can take a hint if you didn't want anything serious."

"Kai, there's a very comfy queen size bed at my place." You stroke over the crotch of his pants, finding that he still is semi-hard and only telling you that this is a sign that you that what you are about to say next means that this is meant to lead somewhere. "And I'm more than willing to go for a round two if you are."

Kai's ears perk up at the sound of that, and the hope for more now strongly blossoms. Sometimes life really did lead you to the right place at the right time, and no matter how bumpy its route had already been the voyage ahead would lead to the most wonderful destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 2.5K 19
Akashi x Reader one shots. *0*
475K 10.2K 187
Rank #8 in Kaiparker 228k reader and still going thank you all I hope it get to 1 million Kai parker our king First imagine : 20/9/2016 Last imag...
5.9K 73 21
" Love is the only thing that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. " Kai parker fanfiction Started 02.01.2022 Finished 07.03.20...
61.8K 870 5
This is book of reader x character and character x character stories. These are all Assassination classroom one shots. You can write a request in the...