Bikini Bottom Luau // Squidbob

بواسطة MultiFandomWriter775

Spongebob desperately tries to find a partner for the bikini bottom luau- The people he was going to ask have... المزيد

No Partner, No Entry!
What Will It Take?
Who Said I Wasn't Attending?
Day at Squidward's house
Dance Practice
Squidward's Dream
No keys
Never have I ever.
Get a hold of yourself!
I can't take this anymore!

Falling for you

368 6 8
بواسطة MultiFandomWriter775

[The next morning]

VOOOOM

Spongebob sat up and rubbed his eyes, he quickly turned off his alarm before he woke Squidward up. He turned his head to see the peaceful sleeping cephalopod beside him... he was snoring softly, drooling slightly. The sponge cupped his hands together and put them by his cheek as watched in pure awe. He found Squidward to be absolutely adorable when he slept... the sponge could sit for hours watching him! But they have work soon! He'd have to wake him up so they could get ready for another amazing day at the Krusty Krab... plus an amazing night at the Luau!

The small sponge gently shook Squidward back and forth, he leaned in and gently whispered Squidward's name a few times, he didn't want to be too harsh and startle him.

Squidward grumbled and turned over, he grabbed the sponge like he was a teddy bear and squeezed him tight to his chest. Spongebob squeaked from impact and his cheeks went bright orange, he nuzzled into the other's chest enjoying the cuddle he was receiving, even if it wasn't intentional.

Spongebob tried squeezing out from Squidward's grip but he appeared to be stuck! He sighs and takes this moment to admire Squidward... he stares at his adorable sleeping state, gosh he wished to wake up to this face every morning!

Squidward grumbled in his slumber, he shifted uncomfortably and then slowly fluttered his eyes open adjusting to the light. He blinked a few times only to see Spongebob's goofy grin staring back at him- he screeched and pushed Spongebob to the floor- he grasped his heart and took a deep breath, Spongebob startled him!

"Dear Neptune! D-Don't do that!" Squidward snapped at Spongebob who was now laying on his back on his bedroom floor.

Sponge jumped back to his feet and brushed himself off, he gave a thumbs up to Squidward before looking up at his wall clock and noticing the time, they already wasted so much time this morning! They had to start getting ready for work!

Squidward was in no real rush, he just sat in Spongebob's bed still trying to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and lifted himself out of bed, he stretched his arms behind his back and let out a small groan. He glances up at the wall clock and sighs.

"Isn't it a bit early... we have time to sleep in..." Squidward triedly muttered.

Spongebob giggled. "I always wake up at this time! Come on now! Sleeping in is a waste of a perfect morning! Besides I have a special friend over for my morning routine~" He purred and winked at Squidward.

Squidward rolled his eyes and shook his head, he pushed past Spongebob and headed out of his bedroom and downstairs. He was going to try to pretend what happened last night didn't happen, he needed to get it out of his head that he had feelings for the silly little sponge! It was ridiculous! A crush on his long time co-worker and neighbour? It simply can't be done! He will just conceal his feelings and hope that the Sponge gets the message that he isn't interested at all. After tonight Squidward plans to make everything go back to normal, he will have one dance with the sponge and then enjoy the night without him! That's it! Nothing else, nothing less, nothing more! Spongebob had a different plan in mind... he is already prepared for the fact Squidward will try to pretend that the kiss last night didn't happen but that won't stop the Sponge! He saw how Squidward looked at him... he wasn't fooling him! Spongebob plans to try and win Squidward over tonight! He isn't sure how he'll do it but he plans by the end of the night to have Squidward in his arms again, hopefully kissing him...

Whilst Squidward boiled the kettle and prepared for a morning coffee, Spongebob got dressed in his work clothes, the usual white shirt, brown shorts, black belt and red tie. Once fully dressed, he headed downstairs!

Squidward was sitting on the couch with a coffee in his hand. Spongebob swiftly walks over and plops himself down beside the pod.

"Sooo... about last night-"

Spongebob was cut off.

"Spongebob enough of that, we were both a little tipsy... let's just put that behind us and move on." Squidward stated, dismissing it immediately.

The sponge went silent, he simply nodded in agreement... yet deep down he wasn't ready to just forget what happened... How could he possibly forget?! It was his first kiss! His first drink... and all with his long lasting crush, neighbour, co-worker and possible friend, Squidward! He could never forget such an amazing night! But he will not mention it for now just for Squidward's sake.

Squidward yawns and takes a sip of his coffee.

"Are you tired...?" Spongebob asks looking up at the pod.

Squidward simply nods.

"Yep."

Spongebob didn't feel that tired, he was rather awake actually! And ready for a full day's work! Annnd an amazing night!

"Are you excited for tonight?!" Spongebob exclaims.

Squidward's bland expression remained on his face as he answered.

"Not really."

Squidward was giving Spongebob short and snappy answers, he wasn't really in the mood to talk, he was still trying to process the events of last night, he still couldn't believe he actually kissed Spongebob- he felt like a disgrace! He is aware of his feelings for the sponge but he just wishes he didn't feel that way! He feels as though it's off to like Spongebob, something just seems wrong about it-? Maybe it's because of how different they are- it would be a weird sight to see someone as sour and bland as Squidward with someone as sweet and weird as Spongebob! Despite all the excuses he makes to why he shouldn't like the Sponge there is no direct evented answer to why... there really wasn't any reason why he couldn't, it could be his own pride holding him back, that's at least the only logical explanation for his feelings.

Spongebob glanced up at the clock, he was just keeping an eye on time so they wouldn't be late for work! Squidward is almost always late for work but with him here, Spongebob can make sure he is on time today! For now? He just lets Squidward drink his coffee and relax, the sponge can understand if he is really tired as he doesn't wake up this early like Spongebob does.

Gary slithers into the room and looks up at Spongebob with begging eyes. Spongebob grins, it was breakfast time! He slips off the couch and heads to the kitchen to feed Gary, the snail follows behind, he didn't really want to be alone with Squidward, he found Squidward to be mean... he is always yelling at Spongebob and is always insulting him, calling Gary names and all... Gary doesn't really like Squidward because of his attitude but will bear him for Spongebob's sake.

Spongebob finishes feeding his pet snail then goes back to see Squidward was almost finished with his coffee.

"Should we leave after you're done?" Spongebob asks sweetly.

Squidward chugged whatever was left and then placed his coffee down nodding. He stood up and stretched his arms behind his back, letting out a tired groan.

"Alright let's go..." Squidward muttered out tiredly.

Spongebob nodded and led the way, he opened the door for Squidward allowing him out first before stepping out himself. Spongebob loves when he gets a chance to walk to work with Squidward, it was quite rare as the pod loved to sleep in, so this was special to Spongebob.

The two walked silently, all that could be heard was the sound of their steps and the occasional boat passing by. Spongebob knows that Squidward enjoys quiet walks so he isn't going to speak, he was going to allow Squidward to have this time to relax, especially since he said he was tired.

They soon arrive at the Krusty Krab, upon entering Squidward goes straight to his station and sits down, he kicks his feet up over the register and grabs one of his magazines that he stores there, he flips it open to the page he was last on and begins his reading, ignoring the Sponge as he passes by to go to the kitchen.

Spongebob begins preparing his station, the usual daily routine, cutting up ingredients and putting them aside for the patties. He grabbed the patty meat and tossed it onto the stove before picking up his spatula and pressing down on one of the patties causing it to let out a satisfying sizzle noise. The sponge softly hummed as he started to malt the patty with his spatula, he was zoning out... reliving last night's events... The sponge started to malt the patty meat into a mini Squidward statue. Spongebob stares upon his little creation and sighs helplessly... he couldn't get Squidward out of his mind, sure he always has Squidward on his mind but after what happened between them last night this yellow sponge couldn't even concentrate on work, everything was starting to remind him of Squidward! He wanted to be close to him again, he wanted to kiss his lips and be held- he was desperate for the attention and affection of the other! The sponge's pupils dilated, he could feel the butterflies swarming in his stomach causing him to grow weak in the knees, his face went a dark shade of orange as he reimagined kissing Squidward- before this Sponge could get anymore distracted the door connecting Mr. Krab's office and the kitchen flung open causing the poor Sponge to jump with fright and quickly dash over to the stove, he squishes the Squidward statue with his spatula and looks up at Mr. K who gave him a look of concern.

"What are ye doing boy?!" Krab's could tell Spongebob was off- The sponge was refusing eye contact, he was standing awkwardly and by now a patty would have been made!

"Just cooking some patties sir..." Spongebob laughed anxiously.

"Mhm, well get cooking me boy!" Krabs decided he wasn't going to question it, as long as Spongebob does his job then there won't be a problem. Krabs scurries back into his office and closes the door.

Spongebob huffed and wiped the sweat from his brow, that was a close one.

The sponge continues to make the patties... he was still distracted by the mere thought of Squidward... he was overly excited to dance with the pod tonight at the luau, it is all he could ever dream.

As for Squidward, this cephalopod was struggling to get the Sponge erased from his mind, he couldn't even concentrate on his magazine! The events of last night replayed in his head like a broken record and he couldn't get it to stop! The thoughts swarming his mind, the strong smell of alcohol still lingering under his nose, he can almost still taste Spongebob on his lips- he was regretting last night more than anything! What did he do to himself?! He was already starting to feel ridiculos feelings toward the sponge and now after kissing him those feelings had only grown stronger! He felt embarrassed in himself to have sunk so low as to kiss his coworker... If Squilliam was to ever find out what he had done he'd be laughed at! Squidward has reassured Squilliam in the past Spongebob means nothing to him... and the other cephalopod always doubted it- Squidward wanted to convince Squilliam, that he had no likes of Spongebob Squarepants and he doesn't hang around simpletons like him! So for him to ever hear about the kiss would ruin him! Ruin Squidward's chance to be better than Squilliam... It's true Squidward fears that Spongebob may run his mouth and tell everyone... but what he fears most is that he, Squidward Tentacles, will fall hard for Spongebob Squarepants and there will be nothing he can do about it... He already has a small crush on the stupid yellow sponge, if his feelings were to grow anymore...? That'd be terrible for his reputation!

Squidward was going to try everything in his power to get Squarepants out of his mind, and tonight at the luau? After their dance he plans on staying as far away from Spongebob as he possibly can! He can't let Spongebob control his mind like this- he needs to get over this silly little 'school ground' crush and face reality, besides having someone as Spongebob as a partner will only hold him back from his dreams, it simply can't be done!

"Get a hold of yourself Squiddy..." Squidward grumbled to himself.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.4K 454 41
Squidward needs more love from readers so I'm making this Fanfiction! (Y/N) is a human who fell in the water during a terrible storm at sea when she...
8.3K 136 18
Squidward was the type of person who felt like that he didn't need nothing or anyone in his life. That is...until he decided to ask Spongebob for hel...
97.7K 1.6K 24
Everything was falling perfectly into place for (Y/N), the new fish in town. Bikini Bottom was the perfect place for her, especially when a certain s...
22.5K 616 13
What if Spongebob had a wife that no one knew about since they secretly married? How would his friends in Bikini Bottom react? "Oh! She sent it alrig...