Speedforce Demons and Monsters

By DynocAnonymous

Nora west-allen has traveled back in time inorder to get way from a super villain speedster called Godspeed,w... More

To Devoe .... cheers
Is she ?
The lounge
Fire Ball
The Fanatics 4
You will be known as Shockwave
The Nursery
In to the speedforce
Bored
Enter Shockwave
Downtown Showdown
Aftermath
The reason Why
Demons and Monsters
Bounty Hunters
What's Going On ?
Deathspeed V Godspeed
Frost Shut Up
Dad Stop!
But moooom
Happily Bribed
Sort of Died
School was a lot of Fun
Fake ID's
Just the 4 of us
First kiss[Second kiss]
First Date
Date Night

Dawn was furious

221 7 3
By DynocAnonymous

There was a comfortable silence in the cortex as everyone absorbed what the twins had said but it was short lived as the alarms started going off.

"Now what?"Nora asked.As Cisco run to the computer.

"Ok looks like a speedster"said Cisco after hacking central city's security cameras.

"Who the frack is that?"asked Cisco looking at the monitors.

"That's definitely a new player"said Harry looking at the kids.

"That's Runner"answered Nora looking at the team.

"So she is from the future too?"asked Iris.

"Yes mom"confirmed Nora.

"The Runner,please tell me  I did not name her, that's just as bad as A-Train from that B movie I watched"said Cisco with a horrified look on his face.

"No uncle Cisco you did not, she named herself"answered the twins in unison.

While they were busy discussing this the speedster had entered starlabs,her body was covered in  a blue aura made of lightning bolts that darted in every direction.

The speedster was heading for Nora but she managed to move out of the way.

The speedster was now holding Caitlin who was unable to turn into killer frost because of the weird blue aura the speedster was producing.

"Who the hell are you?"asked Barry who was in his flash suit.

"Your worst nightmare Flash"replied Runner in a dark voice.

The Runner carried Caitlin running away from the team . Flash followed them immediately.

While the whole encounter was happening Don, Dawn and Nora just stood there  without doing anything , Nora had tears running down her face while the twins had a blank expression on their faces.

In less than 10 seconds after Runner had left with Caitlin she was back carring Caitlin and a beaten up flash.

"Flash you Will not be at my level until 2035 and now I will make sure that you can never reach that level"said Runner in a dark voice.

The Runner started vibrating her hand to destroy Caitlin and Barry's hearts.

The whole team didn't know what to do because all their speedsters were frozen.

              {In side Don and Dawn's head}.

They were remembering the incident that happened a few months ago.

"I told you" said Godspeed looking at Nora,Dawn and Don "I'd make you suffer,just like I did"said Godspeed.

The twins saw Godspeed holding a knife against Caitlin's back.The knife was slowly penetrating through.

"NO!!!"Don and Dawn screamed at the top of their lungs as they watched in horror as the knife kept going through their mother's back.

"No no no no no no this can't be happening again,no we can't let this happen not again not ever!!"screamed the twins coming back to reality.

When they were fully back to reality the twins saw Runner holding Caitlin and she was about to phase her hand into her chest.

"STOP!!"yelled Don.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!"continued Dawn.

Dawn started running and she grabbed The Runner with her out of starlabs.Dawn was full of anger and hatred.

They started fighting at extreme speeds.Dawn had split into two and was hitting Runner with extreme fury.

Runner was running on buildings chased by the two Dawns ,widows on buildings were falling apart due to their speed with lightning flickering endlessly.

Meanwhile at starlabs soon after Dawn took Runner Don rushed to his father.

"Dad are you alright?"asked Don.

"I'm fine"replied Barry but Don insisted on taking him to the med bay to check him out together with Caitlin.

In the cortex Cisco was hacking security cameras across central city to watch the fight between Dawn and Runner.

Dawn was furious she punched Runner while traveling at the speed of light making her crash on the asphalt creating a huge crater.Dawn was in front of Runner in less than a second,she grabbed her by the neck and lifted her up she started running making sure to crash Runner through walls, cars and buildings while punching her continuously.

"You think you can threaten my mother"Dawn yelled punching her continuously.

In anger Dawn started vibrating her hand, she was ready to end Runner for trying to hurt her mother but before she could she heard her brother's voice behind her.

"D don't do it you are better that you can never lower yourself to their level,they are driven by hatred,us you and me it's love and friendship, please don't do it.

Upon hearing her brother's words Dawn stopped vibrating her hand abd hugged her brother.Don cuffed Runner.

"Thank you Don for not letting me cross a line"said Dawn squeezing her brother tighter.

"You don't have to thank me I will always be there for you"replied Don.

"Hey how's dad?"asked Dawn

"He's fine mom is taking care of him"replied Don.

"Ok"said Dawn.

The two returned to starlabs with the hand cuffed Runner.

When they arrived at starlabs they locked Runner in the pipeline,after questioning her in was revealed that she was sent by Godspeed.

The team assembled in the cortex to discuss the situation with Godspeed.

"What happened out there?"Barry asked angrily looking at Dawn.

"What are you talking about?"asked Dawn.

"I'm talking about you,you almost killed Runner,if it weren't for your brother"said Barry looking at Dawn who had her face down.

"You also almost killed Godspeed the other day you were vibrating your hand to kill him"Barry was shouting at his daughter.

Dawn had tears in her eyes while Don held her hand.

"I'm sorry dad it's just that after what happened I was so angry that some fool was threatening my mom"Said Dawn looking at her father in the eyes.

"After what happened in the future  we would never let anyone hurt our mom, never again"said Don backing his sister.

"When we were coming here we planned on killing Godspeed,but when I saw you and mom when I was about to kill him,I just couldn't do it because I remembered  all the lessons you taught us when we were growing up"said Dawn.

"What made you so angry at Godspeed that you wanted to kill him?"asked Iris looking at the twins.

Both Nora and the twins faces were covered in sadness.

"Nora didn't tell you?,He ruined our lives"Don answered.

"Nora told us that Godspeed was after her"replied Harry.

"Yes that's true but before I travelled here Godspeed did something in the future that ruined our lives"said Nora with guilt in her eyes.

"Can we talk about this another time?"asked Dawn.

"It's really not a good subject for us"continued Don.

"let's just talk about Godspeed because he will not stop sending these metas after Nora until she is dead"said Dawn.

"The problem is we don't know where he is"said Ralph.

"That's really hard to determine when dealing with speedsters because you can't really be sure where or even when they are"said Caitlin looking at the team.

"Yap that's true,look guys we will not solve this today lets just go home sleep on it and we will continue tomorrow"said Harry looking at his watch.

Everyone agreed and started departing.

Barry pulled Caitlin aside."I told the captain that I'll be taking the day off tomorrow,so what do you say we take the twins shopping for some clothes for them"Barry asked looking at Caitlin.

"I think that's a great idea"smilled Caitlin looking at him"It will give them a good time to bond with both their parents"replied Caitlin.Making Barry smile at her.

"Great"smiled Barry"but I will have to take them to Felicity first"replied Barry in excitement as Caitlin laughed.

"I will see you tomorrow Barry"Caitlin said smiling fondly at Barry.

After Barry left Caitlin went back to the cortex.

"Ok kids time to go"said Caitlin to the twins"but we are driving this time"continued Caitlin giving her kids a glare.

"But mooom"whine the twins.

"Driving is so slow"said Don.
"And it will take forever to get home"continued Dawn.

"Guys it's a 15 minutes drive"say Caitlin.

"Exactly my point mom"said Dawn.
"Forever"continued Don.

"Come on don't be such babies"said Caitlin.

With that the kids followed her out of starlabs to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.1K 3.2K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
92.5K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ
270K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."