My Lieutenant (Pt2)

By Chris_ina

Danielle Russo's life has transformed completely after being abandoned. Now five years later, she has everyth... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Prologue

41 2 0
By Chris_ina

Since Sloane walked away that night and abandoned me in the alley I found solace in the one person that had been able to cheer me up during the time, Andy. We got blind drunk when everyone left and we ended up having a one night stand. My head was fucked that I didn't even think about any precautions. 

The later I greatly regretted as three and a half weeks later I found out I was pregnant. Andy left for college half way across the country denying all responsibility for his unborn child. I mean I get it, we were never serious just casual sex between colleagues. 

Everyday I thought about Sloane but refused to give in to the feelings I desperately wanted to surrender to and reach out. I was alone in the world with a baby when I decided to change my life and go get my degree and become someone my child could be proud of. 

After years of struggle as a single mum and a slight relapse and stint in rehab, I managed to get through it all with the love and support of my family and friends and beautiful fiance...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 181 26
You know, I had the perfect life. Daddy would get me anything I asked. We were filthy rich. If I got in trouble, Daddy paid to get me out. But I rare...
1.4K 90 20
"Oh, so you really are becoming your dad then?" 'Yeah, maybe I am. Got a problem with it?' ... This married couple is having some issues, like all ma...
145 30 26
English Edition "It's never been easy for John to get over his cheating husband, so he fled to Italy for a vacation in the hope that he'll be able to...
114K 3.4K 37
Alternative story after Spokane. Will Rose and Dimitri survive the onslaught from petty royal moroi? What will happen when all their choices are be...