Family after death: 8 is fate...

By River_stories1

After taking in both Felix and Jeongin, Chan and Minho thought their family was complete. But when Chan's fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

98 4 0
By River_stories1

Jisung frowns as he enters the kitchen, finding the house way to quiet. He slept in today seeing as it is a Sunday, so he assumed everyone is already up. But he doesn't hear anyone, he was sure Changbin is up already as he wasn't in bed anymore when Jisung got up. "Channie hyung?"

Jisung shivers when he doesn't get a response, he does keep walking checking if they're anywhere else in the house. His frown deepens when he hears something crash down in the store, he quietly makes his way over being careful just in case it is not one of his 'family' members. Before entering the store he grabs his phone to get Chan's number ready to call if something is happening but the battery of his phone is dead even if he was sure he charged it when he went to sleep.

Jisung takes a deep breath before he slowly opens the door to the store, not wanting to give himself away if there is an intruder in the store. He sees a dark figure standing in front of him with it's back turned to Jisung, Jisung takes a step back hoping the figure hasn't noticed him. But the figure turns around, making Jisung stumble back. The figure makes his way over to Jisung, with red eyes staring into his soul. Jisung backs away until his back hits the wall, he closes his eyes when he sees the figures arm come forward screaming as loud as he can in hopes that someone will hear him.

 Changbin sits up in his bed as he hears Jisung scream, he quickly looks over to the other side of them room. Jisung clearly is still asleep but is tossing and turning a lot while breathing rapidly. Changbin throws his blanket to the side and jumps out of his bed running over to Jisung's side of the room. He knows that Chan also heard the scream but doesn't want to waste time in waking Jisung up as nightmares like this can trigger his magic.

"Jisung! Wake up, it's just a dream. Wake up!" Changbin flinches away from touching Jisung when he feels an electric shock. "Come on Ji! You have to wake up."

Jisung suddenly opens his eyes and sits up, nearly slamming his head against Changbin's. He looks around the room, trying to figure out where he is right now and if the dark figure is gone.

"Hey Sung, it's okay. You're in our bedroom, you're save." Changbin sits down on the bed next to Jisung while still keeping his distance from the younger just in case.

Chan throws open the door, quickly making his way over to the two boys when he sees the tears falling down Jisung's face. "What happened?" He picks Jisung up as he holds his hands out for him. Jisung hides his face in Chan's neck.

"He had a nightmare again." Changbin mumbles, looking worried at Jisung.

Chan nods, rubbing Jisung's back. He bounces him slightly, knowing that it will help him calm down. "Shh it's okay Sungie. You're save, no one's going to hurt you baby." Chan mumbles, hoping Jisung calms down soon. He can feel the tiny electric shocks coming from Jisung and worries that the boy may hurt himself if he doesn't calm down soon. "What happened? Can you tell hyungie?"

Jisung takes a deep breath. "You all left and than a creepy figure in the store and he attacked me."

Chan frowns, nodding his head. "It's okay Sungie, it was just a dream. No one is going to hurt you." Chan makes a mental note to inform Seonghwa about this nightmare. "Let's get some breakfast okay? Minho made pancakes." Chan decides to carry Jisung to the kitchen, with Changbin right behind him.

  "Jiji want to join us to the park?"

Jisung looks up from his book to see Felix and Jeongin standing in the door way with there jackets on.

"Please hyung? We really want you to join."

Chan hadn't told the two younger boys that Jisung had a nightmare this morning, so they didn't know he isn't feeling well. They were out of the house when Jisung woke up, so they luckily missed him screaming.

"No, I can't."

Felix pouts. "Please Jiji. We can go on the swings again."

Jisung shakes his head. "Sorry Lix, maybe another time."

Jeongin sighs, grabbing Felix's arm. "See you later hyung! If you still want to come, we will be at the park next to the school." Jeongin smiles at Jisung brightly before dragging Felix with him.

Jisung goes back to reading his book, hoping that Minho will be home soon so that he can ask him if the two of them can go visit BamBam like he asked a few days ago.

Jisung watches Chan and Minho move a bunch of boxes out of the empty bedroom, he frowns as he can't remember anything about Felix or Jeongin moving rooms. He knows for sure that Changbin isn't moving into a new room, as the older won't leave his side at night not after what happened this morning. He is seated on the ground next to his bedroom door as he watches the two of them move around, neither of them had even bothered to ask him if he wanted to help.

"Hyung what are you doing?"

Chan looks down at Jisung, surprised to see him sitting on the ground. He thought all the boys had left the house to let him and Minho work on the room for their new temporary family member. "We are getting Hyunjin's room ready. What are you doing here? I thought you were out with Felix and Jeongin?"

"No? I was in the living room the whole morning. And Hyunjin? He is coming today?"

Chan frowns, nodding his head. "Yes, he is."

"Oh."

The two of them look at each other in silence, not sure what else to say.

"Hyung can I go visit BamBam hyung?"

"We're busy today Sung, maybe next week." With that Chan walks back into the bedroom. Jisung pouts, not happy with that answer. He has been asking to go and visit BamBam for the last week and every time he get's told they are too busy to go. While they still take the others out to the mall or something like that.

"Minho hyung, can we go visit BamBam hyung?"

"Maybe later Sung, I'm working on lunch right now."

Jisung sighs, sitting down at the kitchen table. He lays his head on the table, trying to figure out how to get his hyungs to agree on taking him to see BamBam.

"Come on Ji, go set the table." Chan enters the kitchen, seeing Jisung sitting at the table. Jisung groans as he gets up, he walks over to the cupboards to grab the plates.

"Just us three?"

Chan nods, making some coffee for him and Minho. "Yeah, Changbin is taking Felix and Jeongin to a café."

Jisung rolls his eyes as he grabs the plates for the three of them. He sets the table while giving both man glares when they aren't looking. After he is done he sits down at the table, waiting for Chan and Minho to join with the food.

"Can I please go visit BamBam hyung today? I have been asking all week. I literally did all my homework and chores this week." Jisung looks up at the them big eyes, really hoping they would finally say yes. But to his disappointment, Chan shakes his head.

"Sorry Sungie but we still have to do a lot for Hyunjin's bedroom, so we don't have time today. Maybe we can go as a family next week."

Jisung huffs, slamming his hands on the table as he stands up. "I don't want to go as a family, I want to go with just one of you. Is that too much to ask?!"

"Jisung we have to be home for when Hyunjin arrives, we can go next week."

Jisung bites his lip, trying not to let the tears slip. "Fuck you and this stupid thing you call family." With that he runs out of the house to the garden.

Chan and Minho look at each other, unsure of what to do now. They hadn't seen that one coming.

"Maybe he is still shaken up from the nightmare, I think we should just give him so space." Chan mumbles as he stands up to go clear the table. Minho frowns, not sure if that is the right thing to do but he decides to listen to Chan. He would just go and check up on the boy in a few minutes.

Jisung wipes the tears from his cheek, leaning his back against the tree. He had expected either Chan or Minho to have followed him outside to come and ask what is going on but they didn't. They didn't come and check on him, making him feel as if he doesn't belong here anymore, that they like the others more. He grabs his phone, pulling up BamBam's contact pressing the call button.

"Jisung? Why are you calling buddy?" BamBam frowns as he had picked up the phone, he didn't expect Jisung to call him on a Sunday. Not when he knows that the family is planning on have a guest over.

"Hyung can you please pick me up? I want to say with you."

"What happened my little quokka? Are you crying?"

Jisung wipes his face again, shaking his head even though BamBam can't see him. "I just want to come visit you but hyungs are to busy so can you please come pick me up?"

BamBam sighs, knowing that he probably shouldn't just pick Jisung up just because the boy wants to spend time with him but he is still going to do it. It seems as if Jisung really could use a break from his family with everything that is going on and if Chan nor Minho won't help him out than he should be the one to do so. "Alright buddy, I will be there in 10 minutes okay? Do you want me to tell Channie I'm picking you up?"

"No, I will just wait outside for you. I'm sure he won't mind."

This makes BamBam worry more about what is going on in the Bang household. "Okay, see you soon little quokka."

Jisung hums as BamBam hangs up the phone. He checks the time so that he knows what time he should go to the front so that BamBam doesn't have to enter the house. Chan and Minho didn't have to know that he is leaving, it's not like they care anyway.

 BamBam pulls Jisung into a hug when he sees the boy, seeing the blue highlights that are flashing in his hair. "Oh buddy, let's go okay?"

Jisung nods, following BamBam to his car.

BamBam smiles sadly. "Should we go to the café and get some cheese cake?"

Jisung's eyes light up, nodding his head. "Can we please?"

BamBam chuckles. "Of course buddy, let's go and have some fun." With that BamBam drives them to a café on the outside of the town, near the forest.

"We're home!" Changbin closes the door behind him, the two younger boys already hanging up their coats. He hangs up his coat as while, watching Felix and Jeongin run to the kitchen to tell Chan and Minho about their time at the park. Changbin first checks his and Jisung's bedroom to see if the younger is there, wanting to show him the present he bought him. But Jisung isn't in their room nor is he in the living room.

"Hyung where is Jisung? I brought him something."

Chan turns to look at Changbin, frowning when he realizes that he hasn't seen Jisung since lunch. "I think he is outside?"

Minho frowns as well, remembering that he was going to check up on the younger but got lost in time when he helped Chan moving one of the closets around in the spare bedroom.

"Oh? I will go check then." Changbin smiles, walking to the garden.

"We didn't check up on him Chan..."

"He will be fine, Jisung likes being in the garden." Chan turns back to Felix who is talking about how high Jeongin pushed him on the swings. Jeongin just nods, side eying Minho when he notices the tension that fell upon the kitchen the moment Changbin had asked about Jisung.

  "Jisung is not in the garden nor in the house!" Changbin runs back into the kitchen. Everyone turns to him as he runs over to Chan. "Hyung I couldn't find him, he's not even in his space."

This makes Chan frown, they made Jisung a place to hide when he feels like he is losing control or just wants to be left alone for a while. "Are you sure? Maybe he just didn't answer you."

Changbin shakes his head. "I'm sure hyung, we have the rule he has to answer remember or we are allowed to enter. I went there and he isn't there, I couldn't find him anywhere."

Chan lays his hands on Changbin's shoulder, needing the boy to calm down before he turns himself into a black cat. Felix stares at the black tail Changbin now has, he hadn't seen Changbin in hybrid form before only fully turned into an animal. "Bin I'm sure he is somewhere in the house, he is old enough to take care of himself. He will be fine."

"But hyung."

"Bin, deep breaths okay. You're turning yourself into a cat." Chan takes a few deep breaths so that Changbin can follow his breathing. Changbin starts following him, calming down a bit. Minho takes the two younger boys to the living room, trying to distract them for just long enough that they can figure out what is going on right now.

 "Okay, so Jisung left? On his own? While we were working on the bedroom."

Minho nods his head. Him, Changbin and Chan are seated on at the kitchen table, trying to figure out what is going on and where Jisung went.

"Yeah, he left to the garden after lunch when we told him he couldn't go visit BamBam."

Changbin sighs, having figured out what is going on. "You guys told him he couldn't, were too busy doing something for someone that isn't even living here and tried to include the others didn't you?"

Both Chan and Minho look at Changbin confused as they nod. Changbin face palms. "He is with BamBam. He has been talking about going to see hyung for the last week, wanting some time away from everything here. But you guys probably didn't listen to him or paid attention to him making him upset. So knowing him, he just called hyung and hyung probably picked him up."

"I'm sure Bam would have told me."

Changbin raises an eyebrow. "You sure? Remember the time we went to the fair? When hyung showed up because he wanted to speak with you?"

Chan quietly nods his head, remembering that time where he had hurt Jisung's feelings and the younger had called BamBam late at night. "I will call him." Chan stands up, walking to his office. Because he knows that BamBam will have his head if Jisung told him what had happened earlier today.

 Chan nervously taps his finger onto his desk as he waits for BamBam to pick up the phone.

"Hey BamBam."

"Chan."

Chan bites his lip. "Is Jisung with you? He isn't at home right now and he wanted to come visit you."

"He may be. Did take you a while to figure out didn't it?"

Chan stays silent, knowing that he messed up. He had been to worried about getting the room ready for Hyunjin that he didn't pay any attention to Jisung today, who literally had woken up screaming this morning. So he should have known that he didn't join the others to the park and that he just wanted to stay in and chill.

"Chan, he has been here since 1. It's 3 o'clock now. It took you two hours to figure out your son is missing and probably only realized when Changbin came home and went looking for him. I know that for a fact."

Chan looks down, trying to figure out what to say to BamBam.

"You should be ashamed of yourself. You keep on hurting Jisung just by being an idiot. He won't be home till tomorrow, have a good day." BamBam hangs up the voice, not wanting to hear Chan out right now. Jisung was laying on his lap sleeping and he didn't want to wake the boy up by getting him getting angry at Chan. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 14.3K 88
In which, Minho is sent to the country in hopes of changing his immature nature. Only he didn't think the boy he lived with would be his fixer. {83 c...
134K 5.6K 42
"But my son doesn't have a mate. How is this possible?" I hear my dad say. Fuck I'm screwed "Felix care to explain?"
14.1K 400 14
Bang Chan is the school's bad boy. Almost the entire school fears him. Lee Felix is the new student in this Korean school. He doesn't know any Korean...
4.7K 196 39
"I hate him. Why do we have to work together as a team for this stupid school festival. It's so unfair." Hyunjin falls onto his bed, while Felix just...