Beomgyu centric one shots

By RiRuheartheart

TXT: top Beomgyu: bottom Other male idols (if i add them): top Yes, beomgyu's a bottom in this. Everyone's go... More

Taegyu - Cuddles
Taegyu - Temper
OT5 - exhausting
Taegyu - All I need
Taegyu - All I need pt.2
Soogyu - Revenge gone wrong
Yeongyu - Can't you see me?
Taegyu - Paranoid
Beomgyu - First times: toys
Beomkai - wanna live 갓생 but there's beomgyu so...
OT5 - just for fun
OT5 - Whose turn?
Yeongyu - First times: Starboy
Requests!!
OT5 - just for fun pt.2

Beomkai - Unforgettable night

1.7K 32 34
By RiRuheartheart

Spicy 🔥🙈

 Huening Kai was really tired. He hasn't seen his babyboy for a whole day now! Drained, he rung the doorbell. He could hear some utensils dropping and the sound of running footsteps.

Beomgyu was waiting for him. That put a smile on Kai's face.

 "Kai!" Huening was greeted by a smiling beomgyu. He jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly, causing Huening to loose his balance and hit the wall behind him.

 Kai giggled and ruffled the shorter male's hair. "Missed me that much?" He asked. "So much!"

"Oh my." They looked towards their left and saw that a old couple was staring at them. They immediately pulled each other out of the wholesome hug.

"We are sorry to disturb you!" They shouted as they both bowed in unision.

"No, no. You both are so cute and look so well together. You remind us of us. Have a healthy and happy life." The grandpa smiled and walked away along with his wife.

Blushing, they both went inside. "So, how was work?" beomgyu started. "Very tiring." Kai yawned. 

 "Oh, oh. Anyways, I ran a bath for you. Go and come back quickly!" He pushed Kai towards the bathroom. "But, my clothes!" "I'll bring them for you!"

2 minutes later...

"Gyu! I need a towel!" Kai shouted from the bathroom. 'He's already done?' thought beomgyu. He took the towel and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come in!" He went in and searched for his boyfriend. Suddenly he felt himself being pulled into the shower. Kai grabbed his waist and started kissing him.

Beomgyu widened his eyes. He hit Kai's bare chest repeatedly as the pleasure was getting overwhelming for him. 

"Mmh- mmh- ngh~" he whimpers and starts melting into the kiss too. He wraps his arms around the taller's neck. Both of them were getting wet due to the water. Finally, Beomgyu pulls out.

"Are you crazy?" He pants. "You scared the shit out of me." He manages to speak. "I couldn't control. Anyways, have a shower with me." 

Then, beomgyu realised that he was wet. "Kai! I didn't bring any clothes for myself. And, besides I already had shower!" He hits his chest once again. "You can just wear mine." "What will you wear- mmph!" 

With that, they had a long passionate make out session. "Ugh! I hate you so much." Beomgyu said getting out of the bathroom. "love you too, baby. You look so cute." Beomgyu blushed at the comment.

He was wearing Huening's black shirt, which was way too big for him as beomgyu's frame was smaller than the younger. Some thigh high socks which had Kai drool. Simple? It is. But, to Kai he looked absolutely adorable.

"Can we eat, now?" Beomgyu asked. "I don't think I am hungry after eating you." Kai smirks. "What! Don't say that! Shut up, and eat with me!" 

After eating, Huening was about to go into the bedroom when someone pulled his shirt. "You promised me today was movie night~" beomgyu said with his doe eyes. Ofcourse, huening HAD to leave his Anime for his baby. 

Cuddled up, they were both watching Toy Story 4.

 Kai had absolutely no interest. He was more into action movies. "Gyu?" Beomgyu looked up to see him. Kai pecks him and stares into his eyes.

Meanwhile, beomgyu was thinking "what the fuck? ಠ_ಠ" kai pecks him once again. 'Shit!' beomgyu knew he was going to pull out another make out session and quickly shifted from his seat and went far from his boyfriend. 

"Come back here!" Huening yelled. "No! Go away, I am not interested in your fantasies right now!" Beomgyu yelled back as huening kept clinging onto his leg. 

"WAHHHHHHHH! Leave me alone~" beomgyu said while laughing cuz the situation was too funny at this point.

"Nooooo~" Kai was laughing too. "Hahahaha, let go." Beomgyu put on a poker face. "Hmm, how about a no-?" Beomgyu kicked his chest and kai yelps in pain.

"Ow, ugh." Kai struggles to speak because of the pain. Beomgyu hesitates at first but becomes worried. He goes a bit near but still has his guard up.

"Hueninggie, are you- AHH!" Kai suddenly pounces on him, but beomgyu manages to escape. "Let me watch the movie, ning~!" Beomgyu whines. "Just one kiss, baby, please~" huening kai pleads. 

"No way, you'll say it's only one kiss but you're going to- AHH!" since the weather was rainy, a loud thunder comes outta nowhere, causing beomgyu to jump into huening's arms, because he's scared of thunders.

"Thank the lord." Kai says looking up. And beomgyu knew he fucked up big time.  

"Fine, just give me a moment to breathe." Beomgyu says putting his finger on Kai's lips. Kai nods his head while smiling like a puppy.

"Ok, so-" beomgyu gets cut off pretty quickly. "Done? Great!" Huening shines bright.

"What- mmph!" And, once again beomgyu's cut off with a kiss. He smiles and starts to kiss him back. 

Beomgyu wraps his arms around the younger's neck and huening's arms fit around the older's waist just like a belt.

A few moments later, they both pull off. "Pabo." He chuckles. "Just for you." Huening says while touching beomgyu's nose with his.

Kai suddenly lifts beomgyu up. He carries him in bridal style. "Hmm? What, now?" Beomgyu looks up at him with an innocent look.

"Why would you give that look? It makes me want to wreck your brains out." Huening bluntly replies. "W-what do you mean, hyuka?" Beomgyu blushes because he knows what he's up to.

"I am ready. I can't resist you, anymore. What about you?" There's just silence in the room now. Beomgyu stares into Kai's eyes.

Kai smiles. "It's ok if you aren't ready. I won't do it without your consent, don't worry." He puts him down on the couch. 

But, beomgyu doesn't let go. Kai looks at him with an confused expression. 

"Who said I d-didn't want to? I... I-I am ready, too." After saying that he pulls Kai closer by his shirt. "Go ahead. Do whatever you want. I'm all yours tonight." With that, he kisses him.

Hyuka's taken aback by this but soon lifts him up and starts walking to their bedroom still while kissing him. He kicks open the door and lays him on the bed. 

Beomgyu looks up at him with such submissive look that makes huening want to destroy him. 

"I can't wait anymore, ninggie~" beomgyu says while lifting his shirt up slightly and bites his lip. He knew that huening has once mentioned that lip biting turns him on. 

Kai smirks.

THUD!

The doors shut, the rest I'll leave it to your imagination. 😌😏

But, just so you know, the night was unforgettable for the both of them.

...

1286 words

Finally, another ship instead of Taegyu, lmao. This, i actually found it in my notes app which was a year ago lol. It was also Taegyu 😭 but i changed it to Beomkai. 

So, yeah. It's a pretty short one, but i hope you like it! 

Anything else you want me to do? Feel free to let me know!

But for now, I'll see you guys next time! Bye-bye!

A/N: Bonus -

"Hyun! Come back here!" Soobin shouts chasing Taehyun. "No! Hyung, please just one game!" The younger says while running away. 

"Ahh!! Junnie hyung! Help me!" Yeonjun looks at them and just smiles. "Leave me out of this, Soobs." He says and continues cooking.

A few minutes later, Soobin finally catches him. "Ugh, you're so mean." Tyun says being grumpy.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He rolls his eyes. "Oh, what are you making hyung?" He asks eating some almonds. "Smells delicious!" Taehyun goes between them.

"Thanks. This, I call the--" 

"Ngh~ ah! Mmph~ oh~" 

"Was that Beomgyu hyung?" Taehyun asks. "What! No, of course not~" yeonjun laughs. "It came from this side, though." Soobin points his finger to their left side.

"You're probably mistaken. Huening and beomgyu would never--" 

"Hueninggie! Slow down! Ahhh~!" 

"I am pretty sure, that's what beomgyu hyung calls Hyuka." Hyun speaks. Yeonjun just stands there speechless but all of them feel happy, too.

Kkeut~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.5K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...
234K 9.6K 35
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄...
30.7K 877 26
Hii guys this is my first ff and I am warning you that I am not that great in writing but I will try my best this is a seungsung book because I lov...
50.6K 2.5K 50
"You have one choice." "But I-" "Just one and only." WARNING : EXPECTATION - Swearing - physically abuse/ brutal fight [only in some chapters] - boy...