The 'Dead' Hanagaki

נכתב על ידי Lazy_Sloth120

"She's my sister. She took take care from the moment I was born. She fed me, cleaned me and played with me. N... עוד

Introductions/Character profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
AUTHORS NOTE!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
10K Special Chapter
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Authors Note, Please Read!
Black Ring Fighters
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 21

439 8 3
נכתב על ידי Lazy_Sloth120

Shit

I started mentally cursing at myself as I walked through the class to my seat which thankfully is at the back. Feeling everyone's eyes on me as I walked past them didn't help with my nerves at all. In the most smoothest and seemingly normal way I walked past Mitsuya and sat down in my seat behind him.

"Alright, now lets continue with our lesson." said Ms Hirawa projecting her voice across the whole class. She then proceeded to go through registration and our first lesson of the day was maths. Ugh, I really hate maths. It's just so boring. Glancing up at the chalkboard at the from of the room, I quickly skim read through it. It was relatively simple, expanding and factorising. Seeing as it was relly I decided to not really pay attention and just do some random doodles in my book.

At some point I stopped listening to the teacher and began to get lost in my own little world. I didn't hear ms Hirawa calling for my name, until someone tapped my shoulder. Turning my head around to see who it was, I saw it was Mitsuya and he pointing his index after Ms at the front. She was looking straight at me, getting the memo I replied "Yes Ms."

"Y/n, Why don't you come up and solve this problem"she suggested with a smile. The whole class broke out into "Ohhhhhh". As it seemed that everyone noticed I wasn't paying attentions. "Sure" I answered back smiling. This surprised a lot of people in the class but I could care less. Getting up from my seat, I walked towards the board. Grabbing the piece of chalk from Ms Hirawa's hand and walking up to board so I was right in front of it. Looking up at the question written and silently smirked at myself at hoe easy it was. Without saying a word I wrote down the answer and said "The answer's 2(x-5)(x+6)" I said handing back the chalk and walking back to my seat.

I internally was jumping up and down in victory with a shit eating grin, was I enjoyed everyone's stunned expression as I walked past them. I love it when I prove people wrong. It truly is one of the best feeling in the world. "A-ah, Yes. Well done Y/N." congratulated Ms Hirawa still in slight shock. "Thank you ms" I thanked giving a closed eyed smile. Siting at my desk resting my chin on top of my intertwined hand.

The reminder of the lesson went smoothly and next thing I knew it was already lunch. The second the bell, to signal the begging of lunch, my desk was immeadtly swarmed by my classmates. all of them shouting various questions over one another. "Hey Y/N wanna have lunch with me and my friends?" "Hey Y/N do you have a boyfriend?" "Y/N how were able to solve that math question so easily?" and many more. "Uh, Sorry guys I have to go the bathrooms. I'll answer all your questions when I get back " I declared flustered, surprised by them all surrounding me. With that I dashed out of the Classroom.

Haaaa. I was finally able to away from them. I didn't think so many would take a liking to me on my first day here. How exhausting. Climbing up the stairs, I opened the door at the top of the stair case. Breathing in the fresh air as I entered the rooftop, finally entering a place of peace and quiet. Walking in and closing the door behind me, I began to walk around to look for the perfect for me to sit. after having looked around for a while, I was finally able to fin the perfect spot, It was hidden right at the back where no one would even bother to look. It's right behind the doors of the rooftop and its also gives a nice view of the school and it's cherry blossom trees.

Sitting down in my new profound spot, I put on my headphones and played some music whilst leaning against the wall behind me. My feet dangling of the edge, kicking back and forth like a child. Humming the lyrics of the song and bobbing my head to beat of the song. I once again got lost in my own little world I didn't hear no see the other people that came up here.

It was only until a frustrated scream that I was unfortunately brought back to reality. "UGHHHHH!! WHY IS SCHOOL SO HARD?!!" complained a rather loud voice. I flinched at the sudden loudness. Slowly taking off my head phones on they are no resting on my neck. Carefully crawling forward so I can get a better look at who dared to interrupt my peace and quiet.

Peeking from around the corner I saw it was a tall guy with short light brown hair, he was wearing some weird flora shirt with the first few top button undone , showing off his gold chain. He was obviously a delinquent. And right next to him was.....MITSUYA!!!

Wait now that I think about that guy seems really familiar. I think I might have meet him once. "Anything I straying happen in your class Mitsuya-Kun?" Asked the loud guys tuning his head towards him. "A new girl joined my class." He replied in his usual calm tone stil looking out towards the sky above. "Was she pretty?" Asked the other guy.

I really hate, that the firs thing these boys asking if I am pretty. Truly disgusting. "Yeah she is.....cute. She's also smart, reminds me a lot of Hana" he answered slightly embarrassed, I could see the tips of his ear turning red. Oh shit. Has he realised it's me.  No. No. No. This is not good. "But that's impossible isn't it. Hana disappeared months ago, even the people at the orphanage don't know where she is" said the Brunette hanging his head low. "Yeah, your right. I guess I just have missed her so much that everything is starting to remind me of her" Sighed Mitsuya frustrated. Now I remember, That brunette. His name is Peh-Yan. Pah introduced him to us, as his new friend and the 3rd division vice-captain. I was only able to meet him once before I left, but if I remember correctly. He was quite the Dumbass. Him and Pah practically share half a braincell together. But that's what them them perfectly Compatible.

I remember all of them were able to find a Vice-captain, apart fro me. They would tease me for it occasionally but I beat them up. And they never dared to tease me for it ever again. The two of them stood there in silence together, until Mitsuya broke the silence by saying "Let's head back, Class is abut the start soon" he said walking off towards the door, which is where is was hiding behind. Hearing that I quickly scurried back to my place and out my headphones back on. Too look as natural as possible. And that I wasn't eavesdropping on their conversation.

As the two guys were about to leave, Peh said "I think there is someone in there. OI! whoever's in there come on out!". I began to silently panic at the though of getting caught. "Peh what the hell are you doing" grumbled Mitsuya pinching the bridge of his nose. "Come on out you little wuss!" continued the yell Peh. Finally being done, The taller brunette began to walk towards my direction, but thankfully before he could see me the bell ,signalling the end of break, rang.

Letting out a quiet sigh of relief, I watched Peh walk away his tongue. Slamming the door of the rooftop behind him. I waited a minute so the two boys could get down the staircase and not see me. Once the minute was over, I got up and brushed the back of my skirt to remove any dirt.

I opened the door with a relived look on my face, glad I wasn't caught. Opening the door of the Rooftops, sighing with my eyes closed after such a eventful day thought it has yet to have end. Descending down the first step, I opened my eyes and was immediately with the sight of Mitsuya causally standing on a few steps below from where I am standing. Leaning against the wall behind him with his arms crossed over his shirt. I stood there wide eyed and question as to what was he doing there. Finally noticing my presence he look up with his typical bored expression, "Ah, so it was the new girl who was eavesdropping on our conversation" he smirked with a hint of playfulness in his matching lavender eyes. HUH! WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO THE SWEET AND INNOCENT MITSUYA I USED TO KNOW?! IS THIS REALLY THE SAME GUY I KNEW MONTHS AGO?!

Out of panic I tried to run back through the door, however before I could, A pair of familiar warm rough hands wrapped itself around my wrist and pulled me back. Slamming me against the wall behind me, I prepared for the impact. But instead my head hit against the back of his hand. This is the sweet Mitsuya I knew. Slowly looking up I saw that Mitsuya's face was alarming close to mine. Causing me to turn into multiple shades of red. "U-Uh. I-I'm so-sorry i did-didn't me-mean to eaves-eavesdrop" I stuttered completely nervous. "Hahahha. No need to be so nervous Y/n" chuckled Mitsuya moving away from me. Finally I was able to let out the breath that I had been holding in.

"What was that for huh?!! You gave me bloody heart attack you know!!" I screamed slamming my fist against his arm frustrated, a faint red blush still evident on my face. Mitsuya just chuckled at my actions and apologized. "Sorry, You just looked like someone I knew" He apologized hanging his head low, hist one turning sad. At that I just wanted to expose myself and show hi that I am alright but I can't. If I do I am putting him at risk. Making him the perfect target for my ex parent.

I never want a repeat of the past, so I'll pull myself away from them. And live under this fake identity. Even though what I am doing sounds selfish, and I will admit it is, I just want to keep them all safe. Even if it means them hating me. "I'm sure whoever this person is wouldn't want to see you all frowny now would they" I said slightly pouting. Bending my back down so my face was directly in front of his, clasping my hand behind my back. "If I were that person, I would want you too move on with your life and find happiness without them" I continued acting all smiley and cheerful, though my words were truly mine and from the heart.

I saw as the lavender boy's eyes widen in surprise by my sudden deep speech. "Thanks...I needed that" he said now smiling softly, for some odd reason I sort of regret saying that now. I don't want him to forget about me, I want to him to still think about me and love me even if it is as a friend only. But I have no right to act so greedy and selfish after having left him.

"No problem, but we should probably head back to class now. We are running late" I smiled nervously sweat dripping, having just now come to notice the time. "Oh shit!" Cursed Mitsuya suddenly grabbing my wrist as he began to run down the stairs pulling me down as well. At first I was startled, but I was able to gain back my composer and was able to catch up to him. So the two of us were running down the now empty and quiet hallways side by side, with him still holding onto my wrist. I was slightly panicked that the makeup covering my tattoo would wear off. But that was the least of my concern at the moment, it was my first day and I was already late. With a boy nonetheless, what a first impression right.

Standing at the opined entrance of the classroom, the two of us slightly bent down panting. The class breaking out into whispers a lot of them noticing his hand wrapped around my wrist. Slightly embarrassed I pulled my wrist back, and walked into the classroom with Mitsuya not far behind me. Ms Hirawa was in front of us tapping her foot impatiently, her eyebrow raised. Silently asking us to explain our tardiness. As Mitsuya was about to cover for the both of us I smoothly cut him off by bowing at a 90 degree apologising. "I apologise Ms Hirawa. It's my fault that we are late. I had asked Mitsuya-Kun to give me a tour around the school during break and we ended up in the other side of the school when the bell rang. I'm sorry." I said still bowing.

I could see Mitsuya eyes widen for what seemed like the hundredth time today, shocked by my actions. I mean to him the two of us barely know each other but that's not the case for me. He doesn't need to know that though. "Fine, I'll the two of us off for today. But this is my first and last warning to the two of you. Got it." She said sighing. Pointing her finger at the two of us to empathises the last bit of what she said. "Yes ma'am!" Instantly responded the two of us like trained soldiers. "Good. Now go too your seats" she instructed pointing to our sits at the back. Without a word the two of us walked to our seats, felling everyone's piercing gaze on us. A lot of them being glares of jealousy, I could even also hear a few of their conversation. "It's only her first day she is already making a move on the guys. And it's even Mitsuya-Kun out of all them" whispered one looking me up and down with a disgusted look her face. "I told you she's a whore. From the second she stepped into the class I could already tell she gonna be some slutty ass bitch" said the other in a hushed tone.

Subtly I turned my gaze too the two gossiping girl, catching eyes with the two. Hardening my gaze at the two, I gave them a icy and threatening glare. Quickly turning my facial expression back to the happy and cheerful one I turned my head and continued my way to my seat. No longer hearing the annoying voice of the two girls gossiping.

Sitting at my seat, Ms Hirawa continued in with the throes class of the day. English. I studied English a lot when I lived with my biological parents, it had been my dream to be able to go abroad and study. Learn about the difference in cultures and food, but we can see we're that dream led me too. "Alright class I want you turn to page 94 of your textbooks. There you'll find a paragraph about the seasons in Japanese, I want you to translate that paragraph into English" instructed Ms Hirawa. Opening up the royal blue text book, I began to get on with the task. It was relatively easy as I had already completed this whole textbook before for self studies.

As I was finishing up my paragraph, Mitsuya a carefully turned in seat and slid a piece of paper towards me. I looked at the paper slightly dumbfounded, but I still picked it up. Sliding it across the table so that it was now resting on my lap. Scanning my eyes across the room so none was watching me, confirming I was safe I opened the paper. Inside was a a small bit of writing.

'Why did you lie and take the blame?'

I silently chuckled at the contents of the paper, I found it so cute. Picking up my own I stared to write down a reply.

'If I had let you do it, It would have landed both of us a detention after school. So you can thank me later pretty boy.'

Leaning forward I gently tapped the shoulder of the lavender haired male. Turning around I handed him the paper with a small smile evident on my face. His whole body stiffened and a pink hue spread its self across his cheeks. I titled my head confused as to why he had such a reaction, but I still giggled as I couldn't help but find it so cute.

I silently laughed harder when I saw him flinch as he read my reply, the tips of his ear turning redder. Whipping his head towards me, Mitsuya shot me glare. Though I couldn't take him seriously for how red his face was, so I just laughed at his face.  Causing him grumble and turn back around, Crumpling the piece of paper and throwing it back at me. 

It's now the end of the school day, and everyone were either going to their clubs or meeting up with their friends to stay in the library to study or go home. I had stayed back as per request of Ms Hirawa. Mitsuya kindly guided me to the teachers office and the two of us talked some more on the way and got to know each other more. He had told me  he is in home economics/sewing club. I was quite surprised but then again not. Mitsuya always showed a passion on sewing before as well, he would always be making stuff for hi sister and occasionally for us as well. It was a quite odd hobby for a delinquent but I found it quite cute. It matched his kind and soft nature. 

Thanking Mitsuya for helping me, he walked away and went to his club. Taking a deep breath, I walked into the office and scanned the room for m teacher. "Ah, Y/N. You're here. Come here" Said Ms Hirawa peeking out from behind a green barrier on the side of her desk. Nodding I walked dover to Ms Hirawa, looking at all the teacher either marking paper, typing away on their designated computer or chatting to one another. "How did you find your first day. I hope It wasn't too overwhelming for you" she asked turning in her chair. "Ah. No ma'am. Thanks to the help of a few classmates I was able to settle in quickly, Thank you for your concern"I replied politely still keeping my smile up. It was getting quite annoying and painful having to keep up this smile the whole of today. "No Problem, now for the reason I called you here. As you might or might not know, in this school every student is required to be apart of a club or you might not be able to graduate. Unfortunately for you there are only very few clubs that have empty slots. I have them all here on this paper. I would like for you too think about it tonight and tell me which one you would like tomorrow" she explained hand me a piece of paper. "Okay, thank you Ms Hirawa" I thanked bowing once again. "No problem, just doing my duties as your teacher" she reassured placing her hand on my shoulder. 

I had just left the teachers office and was now making my way out of school and towards Takeo's school top pick him up. Whilst walking  was looking at all the club options I had. 

.Girls Track Club

 .Girls Basketball team 

.Boy Volleyball Team

. Music Club 

. Theatre Club

. Home Economics Club 

. Manga Club

I am not trying to do any sports so  girls track and basketball are out, crossing out the first two options with a red pen. Music I can't play any sort of instrument but I can sing, but I would rather not. I don't want to grab too much attention. So that ones out. Crossing out the forth option. Same with theatre, I am not the best actor and just performing in front of people scares me. Also crossing out the fifth option. So that leaves Boy Volleyball, Home Economics and Manga. For boys volleyball, it's most likely they would want a manager. Though I am responsible and be perfect for ther role I would rather not want more rumors to be spreading. It was only my first day and some people already think I am some slut who's trying to get the pants of every boy in the school. And being the manager for a boys team wouldn't help much either. So that's out as well. Crossing out the third option, leaving only the bottom two. Home Economics or Manga. Mitsuya is In Home Economics so I would have already know someone n that club. But the Manga Club seems interesting though. I'll think about this more later. 

I was finally able to see Takeo's elementary school, I was fast approaching it.  Now at the School , I looked around to find Takeo. I knew his school ended early, so I had told him to wait for at a bench and that I would try and come as quickly as I could. The sweet boy and agreed too wait for me. Hearing laughter I turned my head in that direction and saw Takeo happily chatting away with an oddly familiar black haired boy, who seemed the same age as me. Turning his head, Takeo had finally noticed me and cheered "Aneki!" jumping off the bench and running towards me with a wide smile on his cute little face. "Hey there buddy. Sorry for making you wait for so long" I apologized crouching down so I was able to comfortable hug him. "It's fine, Mister over there kept me company" he smiled pointing too the now approaching male I had saw him with earlier.

I felt my blood run cold as I saw his face and instantly recognised him. How could I ever forget him, he was my only friend. The only person who agreed to be friend with me despite everyone telling him I was some cursed demon. Eyes widening with every step he took closer. Standing up, with Takeo. Hoping onto a few of my fingers. "Aneki?" called out the little boy beside me noticing my evident shock. But I couldn't hear him, all I could hear was my own heavy breathing and pulsating heart. His expression was no different form mine. Both of us were in a trance of shock of having seen each other. 

He was the first one to pull himself back together. Smiling as he walked towards me, that one smile hit with a wave of nostalgia and Deja-Vu. "Long time no see Y/N. How have ya been?" he asked almost sincere smiling sadly at me. It seemed like he would break down in tears at nay second. I too was about to break down sobbing.It was really him. The person who was always beside me. The person who I could always cry and complain too. The only reason who would understand. The only person who could bring me out of my hell. My one and only best friend....

"...Akihito..."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.6K 32
THIS STORY IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED BUT A NEW VERSION IS BEING WRITTEN!! "I love to hate you" "Do you also hate that you love me?" ...
30.4K 1.4K 55
There will be manga spoilers!!! Being a member of the Tokyo Manji Gang can be quite problematic, especially if you're one of the higher-ups and a fou...
2.7K 228 28
What is it that kids do nowadays? Well, it seems like many of them (especially boys) enjoy running around with their friends, forming gangs. One spe...
3.9K 45 25
2005 : Reina Hanagaki is Takemichi's older sister. Mikey's girlfriend, she is one of the founders of Toman. 2010 : Reina is killed by a Toman member...