THE ROYAL COUPLE

By Magical_LittleStar

THE ROYAL COUPLE Meet Swasti Singh:- A Greek goddess with a unique personality, her life revolves around two... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Cast
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
AESTHETICS
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Finally the wedding)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 30

3.8K 128 18
By Magical_LittleStar

Swasti's pov

Me and trupti entered the music room,it had a piano,drums,speakers and a huge space for dance!

Trupti:Ohhk so what does my lady want to dance on?

Swasti:Umm..Any 2 song's one for bhai and one for divya!

Trupti:Hmm,umm,lemme think for songs!

Swasti:Or for divya I'll do it on Tera yaar hoon main!

Trupti:Yeah I don't mind(she connected her phone with the speakers as she taught me the steps till the 2nd Tera yaar hoon meinnn and then I decided to add another song)

So we practised the dance steps on tera yaar hoon mein and maahi ve but when we reached half way someone knocked

Swasti:Come in!

Helper:Sorry Rajkumariji,ur been called to have lunch(The helper said lowering her gaze as respect)

Swasti:I'm on my way!(I said as the helper nodded and left)

Trupti:Yeah so I'll also leave,we meet tomorrow!(she said collecting her stuffv)

Swasti:Noooo!Ur gonna have lunch with us and then if u don't have plans we will continue to practise,or else u leave after lunch! (I said in a stern tone)

Trupti:As u wish my majesty! (She said bowing down,dramatically as we both chuckled)

We went to the dining room to find everyone already seated

Swasti:Hello! (I said yet standing with trupti next to me as everyone greeted back with a confused look)Guys this is trupti my college friend and a member of forever 5!And trupti,u already met bhai,so this is anshika and ashika,my cousins and their twins btw,this r my buaji and fufa ji,my mom and my dad and vihaan (I intoduced her to everyone and vice versa as she greeted everyone)

I sat next to my pujarniya patidev (note the sarcasm)as trupti sat next to me in the vacant space as the lunch was served

Anshika:So what do u do trupti?

Trupti:I'm a professional dancer and I train actors!

Ashika:Woww that's great! (After more talks between all of us and Idk how but even vihaan talked comfortably with trupti,the lunch ended)

All the youngsters went to the garden as we all sat on the benches

Swasti;Trupti do u mind if we continue to practice after around half n hour?

Trupti:I don't mind,we can finish all the dances today itself and then from Thursday we can practice the dance of u and jiju! (she said smiling)

Vihaan:Uhm btw please don't call me jiju,just call me vihaan!

Trupti:Kyu?C'mon jijuuu (she said stretching uuu as for to tease him)ur older than me so I can't call u just vihaan and ofc I'm definetly not calling u "bhaiya" and u only refused to call u vihaan ji so I'm only left with jiju! (She said dramatically and teasingly as vihaan just rolled his eyes and we all giggled)

Sachit:Btw I heard that the whole forever 5 gang is coming in my engagement so when is niyam and sahil coming?

Trupti:Niyam is going to come a day before the engagement and sahil is coming this Friday!

Swasti:What!Omg,I gotta go pick him from the airport on Friday, that idiot needs to give me a perfect reason as to y he skipped MYYYYY marriage!And I swear that on Friday he will declare that day as his worst day ever! (I said excitedly with a determined look to make sure I murder him NICELY!)

I looked at everyone,everyone chuckled except Sachit bhai and vihaan,Sachit bhai was just smiling but his eyes were thinking about something very deep as vihaan was frowning and his eyes were dark and I wondered what the hell did I do now?

Sachit:Btw swasti,I wanna have a talk with u,I'm at the swimming pool area!(bhai said suddenly getting up as he left after I gave him a confused nod)

Vihaan:Guys I too have some work,see u later!(He said in a husky and dark voice as he also left)

Ashika:What happened to these 2 suddendly? (She asked confused as I nodded my head as no)

Swasti:Guys I'll catch u up later! (I said getting up as they nodded understanding)

I went to the swimming pool area to find bhai inside the pool chilling as I smiled and sat on one of the pool chair

Swasti:Bhai!(I said calling him,as he realized my presence and turned around still in the swimming pool as he saw me)

Sachit:Ohh hi!(Bhai said as he came out of the swimming pool and took a towel as he wiped himself)

Honestly he was just in his boxers and he looked so hot, guys,hold ur horses!Not hot in that way c'mon he is my bro!I can't even think of it!But divya is truly lucky to have such a hot and sexy fiance!

Sachit:U know ur checking out ur brother? (He said as he tied the towel around his waist and he sat next to me)

Swasti:I need to check u out,to know if ur eligible for my bestfriend!(I said playfully)

Sachit:Ohh really,so Mrs Swasti please tell me if I'm eligible to marry ur bestfriend? (He said sarcastically and playfully with a smirk)

Swasti:Much to ur dismay,10/10! (I said dramatically with a smirk)

Sachit:Thanks,but y to my dismay?(Bhai said confused)

Swasti:Ur the fiance of a psycho na!(I said dramatically as be both laughed)Btw what happened?Y did u call me?And y did u leave so suddenly bhai?U know after u left even vihaan left!

Sachit:It was meant to happen! (Bhai said with a stern face as he straightened his posture and I passed him a confused look)

Swasti:Huh?

Sachit:umm,swasti u consider me as ur elder brother right?(I nodded)and as long as I remember u used to share everything with me,even about ur periods!But where is that swasti now?

Swasti:Bha...Bhai..what..what r u say..saying (I asked avoiding looking at him)

Sachit:I don't want to force u to telling me anything right now swasti!But just know that I'm always there for u,no matter what the topic is u can always share with me and I would really wish If the swasti that shared everything from the guilty feeling of lying to mamaji about ur whereabouts to ur excitement of working in mamaji's company,would start sharing everything with me again,I'm not saying that u give me daily updates on ur life ofc not (bhai said chuckling)but I want my love to share her pain or problems with me! (Bhai said cupping my cheek lovingly like a protective elder brother as I had tears in my eyes of what so many thing I am hiding from bhai,but I hid those tears)and one more thing swasti,when sahil and niyam come,I understand ur excitement,but don't get too physical with them,I mean that sounded very wrong but u get it yeah?Just remember,u have a husband,nd he is gonna be there with u when ur meeting sahil or niyam or anyone!"right!(Bhai said as I nodded understanding y vihaan left and also bhai,not like vihaan was jealous,but I think he was angry with the fact that I have friends who r boys and this will again affect his REPUTATION,it hurt me but it wasn't something new)

Swasti:Bha...bhai I'll..take my lea..leave(I said getting up as I controlled my tears as bhai just nodded looking at the other side as I gave a small smile and left)

I went back to the garden as from there me and trupti went to the music room again and we practised on the songs for divya as well as on other 2 songs for bhai:wah wah ramji and mere brother ki dulhan.

It was 8 by the time we were done and I was exhausted,we both went down as I told her that she goes with my driver as it's not safe for her right now but she refused saying that she has brought her car.

During dinner vihaan was just ignoring me and giving me hard looks but I decided to avoid him and continue my dinner,after dinner I went to my room to find him sitting in the balcony reading the book I gave him as i went and changed and sat on my bed with my phone as he realized my presence and came in

Vihaan:U put the pillow below my head this morning?(He asked laying on the couch)

Swasti:No!(I said avoiding him as I continued scrolling insta)

Vihaan:Hmm,ur not going to go pick whoever from airport on friday(He said as he continued reading the book as I now gave him my full attention)

Swasti:Why?(I asked,I knew the answer but I wanted to hear from him ,for once,I wanted him to lie,for once,I wanted him to prove me wrong!)

Vihaan:I don't want my wife to ruin my reputation by specially picking her male friend from the airport(And here my heart broke into pieces like each and everytime,not that I'm ever going to let him realize how hurt I am but I'm not going to even listen to him!)

Swasti:u never had any female friend?(I asked as I stalked him on ig to find around 3-4 females that he followed who weren't ritika,ashika,anshika or mom)

Vihaan:I do but I dont go specially to pick them up!

Swasti:Then ur not a true friend,moreover,from what I can see,u can dance in goa with them and put it on ig,but I can't go pick my friend from the airport?(i asked sarcastically as I showed him the video he post of him and some other girl dancing on the goa beach with his other friends,having a bonfire party)

He looked at the smirk on my face then at the video as he groaned

Vihaan:U fucking STALKED me?!(He asked annoyed)

Swasti:No,I just proved my point!(I said still with a smirk)

Vihaan:Whatever(he mumbled reading the book again)

Swasti:So I'm yet going to go pick sahil from the airport

Vihaan:I'm coming with u!(He said sternly)

Swasti:WHAT!NOOOO!Why?(I asked horribly)

Vihaan:No more discussions! (He said as he put the book on the coffee table and he turned to sleep)

Swasti:Bu... (I said with a crying face, as I just frowned and closed the lights and slept)

The next day we practised the same songs again nd nothing so special.On Friday morning,I woke up and did my morning chores as I went down in a black saree.

After breakfast,I told all of Them that I'll be going to pick sahil nd even Vihaan is coming with me.i had already talked to Divya that sahil will be staying at our house for 2 days,nd the best nd worst part is that sahil does not have any idea of anything,he doesn't even know I'm coming to pick him hehe!

Me and Vihaan we both sat in the car as Vihaan drove to the airport,the ride was silent as one of the old song "o hansini meri hansini" we need to agree,no matter how many new songs come,there is a different power,a different u know feeling that this new songs don't have,nowadays most of the songs u wonder if it even has an understandable meaningful the old songs were very deep and meaningful.

We reached the airport as me and Vihaan got out and waited for sahil to come out as the bodyguards surrounded us.I was waiting eagerly,looking in for sahil,after 5 mins of excitement and eagerness,I gave up and sighed as I looked at vihaan to find him patiently standing there with his hands in the pocket of his pant and showing off with attitude nd smirking towards a place,I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and moved my head abit behind to see who this burjhkhalifa is smirking towards.

What I saw was unbelievable!There was a whole GANG of GIRLS standing there and smiling and throwing their stingy flying kisses to MY HUSBAND!R they nuts!?He is married nd they r busy throwing kisses to vihaan,I glared at them and then I slowly went at the other side in an attempt to block vihaan,but ofc I don't call him burjhkhalifa just like that!

Sahil:Jealous,I see!(While I was busy glaring at those stupid girls,I heard someone whisper this and I flinched as I looked in front to find sahil as I smiled widely,but soon frowned)

Swasti:I'm not Jealous!(I whispered back,in a way that Vihaan can't hear)

Sahil:Surely!(He said whispering back with a smirk)Heyyy buddy!(He said cheerfully looking at vihaan as they both shook hands and hugged,but Vihaan didn't seem to be so happy)Ur this monkey's poor husband right?(He asked)

Swasti:Excuse me!?Ur perhaps mistaken,he is the "luckiest" husband of "swasti",Vihaan(I replied back smirking as I introduced him to vihaan)

Sahil:Okz,Btw whatcha u both doin here?(He asked in a slightly American accent)

Swasti:U were,u are and will always stay an idiot!We r here to pick u idiot!

Sahil:What!

Swasti:Hmm,u see u have something really important to answer,nd if the answer is not logicable then u will have to suffer through the rage of Swasti!

Sahil:Okayyy,so what's that??

Swasti:Later,now let's go home!Btw ur staying at my place for 2 days,I've talked to divya,nd no more arguments come!(I told him as I turned and started walking while the bodyguards took sahil's luggage and Vihaan and sahil followed me,I sat with vihaan,in front while sahil sat behind)

Sahil:Btw u look hilarious in this saree!(He said as,I rolled my eyes at him)

Swasti:Atleast i I look like a human being,unlike u,who seems to have come from some other universe!

Sahil:U know u were born at the same universe as I!(He said smirking)

Swasti:Ohh yeah,imagine how bad looking u are that even this universe could not repair u to look abit,like an animal at least!

Sahil:Whatever(He said defeating,see told u,no one ever wins me except trupti,because that one is just a savage queen)

All through the ride me and sahil were blabbering our own stupid stuff as Vihaan was sitting there quietly with no expressions.When we reached me and sahil jumped out leaving Vihaan behind,as we walked in hitting each other and laughing while talking,when we went in the bodyguards gave sahil's bags to the helpers as I told the helpers to keep the bags in the guest room.

Swasti:Go fresh up,u stink!Then come down for lunch!The helpers will guide!(I said as I indicated one of the helpers to guide him to the guest room)

Sahil:Yea fine!(He said as he followed the helper)

I turned to find Vihaan right behind me,looking at him as I furrowed my eyebrows

Swasti:What?

Vihaan:Nothing!(He said as he went up,sliding past me,nd I just wondered if there is definitely some problem in his brain(if he existed with one😂)

When I was to go anshika came

Anshika:Swasti,The decoration people have come,nd we had no idea of what to tell them,so they r waiting for u in the garden,Go!(Anshika said as I remembered that they were to come today)

Swasti:Ohh,yeah,sorry,thank you!(I said while I ran towards the garden while stopping abit to keep my balance since I'm wearing a saree,I went to the garden to find around 10 people sitting in the garden while I went towards the head)

Swasti:Hello Ms Iyer,how are you?

Ms Iyer:Hello Mrs Rathore,I'm good nd U?

Swasti:I'm good,thank you,I'm so sorry u had to wait!

Ms iyer:No problem Mrs Rathore!

We both talked and I told them what kind of decoration I want and how everything should be arranged as she gave assurance that everything was going to be just perfect,we then had to decide which flowers to put when Vihaan also came,

Swasti:Roses r now just out of fashion so not roses,umm yes put water lilies,the white and pink ones,it will look damn different and beautiful!

Vihaan:u know how water lilies look like?

Swasti:I'm not uneducated like u(I whispered back so that Ms iyer can't listen,with a my lips in a thin line)

Vihaan:Well even if I "was" uneducated,I yet know how to apply knowledge which seems to be missing in ur case!(He said whispering back)Use umm...tulips!(He said loudly for ms iyer to also listen)

Ms iyer looked at me confused as I glared at vihaan

Swasti:Use water lilies(I said completely facing her as I folded my hands with a desperate look as Vihaan copied my actions)

Vihaan:Tulips

Swasti:Lilies

Vihaan:Tulips

Swasti:Lilies

Vihaan:Tulips

Swasti:Lilies

Vihaan:Tulips

Swasti:Tulips(I said as Vihaan smirked and looked at me as I looked at him confused as to y is he smirking)

Vihaan:What did u say?(I remembered what I said nd my face turned to annonyed)

Swasti:This is not fair!!!(I cried,annonyed,as I stomped my feet,frowning)

Vihaan:Mr iyer,please use tulips for decorations!(He said royally ignoring me,smiling with victory as Ms Iyer nodded and left not wanting to go through the tulip and lilies fight again)

Swasti:I...BYE!(I stomped my feet and went inside cursing him)

Sahil:I didn't know Mrs Swasti could curse this much(Sahil said as I bumped into him but fortunately I had my balance as even sahil helped me holding my arms)

Swasti:Sahil not now!(I said warning him as I slide past him to the living room)

Sahil:kayy!(He said surrendering as he followed me and sat next to me as I drank water,since my throat had dried by speaking so much and guiding Ms Iyer,I'm sure 2 hours must have definitely pass)

Swasti:Did u have ur lunch?

Sahil:Yap,nd I even met ur whole family,vihaan introduced me!

Swasti:Ohh!(I said abit confused I mean Vihaan and introducing Sahil,just didn't go together but ok)

Sahil:Now go get ur lunch!

Swasti:Nah,I don't like doing lunch or dinner alone,I'll just eat some snacks it's already 4,see it's already 3!

Sahil:No way!Ur not gonna skip lunch,come!(He said dragging me to the dining room as he told the helpers to warm the food and forcefully made me sit as he sat next to me)

Sahil:Please bring some ice cream too!(He asked the helper who nodded and went in to get ice cream)U have ur lunch as I will have desert,that way u will also get company,good idea yea?

I chuckled as I nodded,soon the helpers served me as I had my lunch laughing and talking!

After lunch,Trupti came,so me,her and Sahil we had a small talk as Bhai also came and Sahil and Bhai got busy with each other as me and Trupti we went to the music room,and on the way I told one of the helpers to find vihaan and tell him to come there only.

I practiced the dance for Bhai and Divya once as we waited for vihaan and just when I was done,vihaan came!

Trupti:Ok so guys,u r gonna dance on 2 songs,the 1st one will be like any other duo dance but in the 2nd one,u will do couple dance,not only u but like u drag everyone on the floor ok,nd whoever is arranging the dance thing,just tell them to keep ur dance last as after that u all will do family dance like literally all of,divya's parents,ur parents,ur buaji and like u know the whole family inshort!Ok?

Me and vihaan both looked at each other for a moment and knowing there is no option we nodded our head ever so slightly with our face having no emotions,and it went unnoticed by Trupti who just got busy with connecting her phone with the speaker.

And we loved the song,it was Ladki kyon and for the 1st time idk about him but I was happy that it's not anything romantic ND it won't even need practice so much,I mean it comes from inside itself!

We started the practice and as I said it came from inside itself,we didn't even give Trupti time to teach us,we just started like that ND ok it was like a drama in a song together with dance,ND honestly I didn't know he could act so well as well as dance good(he is not so good in dance,bcuz that,I am😌😏)

After the song was done Trupti looked at us with wide eyes.

Trupti:Well done guys!!!!Well however there r something's need to be done here and there but u guys were just fantastic!But u guys won't forget the steps yeah,I mean this came out from u just like that so,u get it yeah?

Swasti:Yeah,well I won't forget,idk about him,but I won't

Vihaan:I won't

Trupti:Okay,that's great,so umm back to the positions I guess!(She said unsure,as she went to put the speaker on)

We both danced with the same steps again and after that she made us do it again but that time,stopping us in the middle and correcting a few things here and there and yeah that was it for that day,so we basically had dinner and slept,since we were tired and Sahil had gone at divya's house to meet her once.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyyyy guyssssssss

It has been years since I have communicate with u all,I missed u all soooooo much!!!!!

Well so the people who read my announcement here is a surprise for u and for those who didn't,Im in Bangkok for a competition and so far today was the main day and it went kinda of really good according to me(I'll get to know if this day was good or not on 6th September when the results will come out so pray for ur dearest author pleaseeee!)

So yap,here is a chappy after long and do comment,I don't mind if u don't vote but please comment!Pleaseeee!!

Thank you!
Radhika.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 16.4K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
658K 8.5K 8
Shivika Kulkarni is fire and you don't play with fire. Orphaned at 5, her parents died in a car crash and she was raised by her paternal uncle and hi...
399K 23.6K 28
[SLOW UPDATES] " Bhut pasand hena aapko woh usi ke saath rahiye na jaiye " she tried to push him He pinned her to the wall. He was so close to her th...
60.5K 2.9K 33
The greenish-blue orbs stared at the group gathering below as she hide behind the curtain watching the crowd. Maharishi, gurus, yogis from all over w...