Love Story of Kim Taehyung...

By FanficWorldBTS

Y/N is Indian Army for long time and her bias is Kim Taehyung but she didn't realise when her feeling develop... More

Part-1 The Wedding
Part-2 First sight Love
Part: 4 Only Mine
Part: 5 Picture got viral
Part-6 Broke Up
Part- 7 Can't Forget, Can't Forgive
Part- 8 Let's go with me
Part- 9 Can we sleep?
Part-10 Hello Korea
Part- 11 Don't Do this
Part-12: Greedy Desire?
Part- 13 Possessiveness
Part- 14 Dilemma
Part: 15 Misconception
Part: 16 Bring it together
Part: 17 With u
Part: 18 Will u Marry Me?
Part- 19 Day one In India
Part-20 Engaged 💍
Part- 21 Seokjin's feelings
Part- 22 He Gone?
Part- 23 Confession
Part- 24 What he decided?
Part- 25 Function
Part- 26 A Sweet Surprise
Part- 27 Scared to loose
Part- 28 Time To be His
Part- 29 The Wedding
Part: 30 The Wedding Night?
Part- 31 "After Marriage"- Time to Go
Part- 32: "After Marriage" Duck & Bunny Wedding
Part- 33 After Marriage- Mess up
Part- 34 "After Marriage" Confession in Concert
Part-35: "After Marriage"- The Wedding
Part- 36 That First Time
Part-37 Something Happened?
Part-38 My mistake
Part- 39 Babies?
Part- 40 A Wrong Decision
Part- 41 Second Last
Part- 42 The Last

Part: 3 The kiss

4.2K 143 11
By FanficWorldBTS

(When he entered in her room first he was shocked but then his smile gotten bigger when he look at her room)

Taehyung Pov: Oh So Miss Y/N is BTS Army but why she lied to me?..(he look at the wall nd saw his posters most) So I'm her bias. *smirk* Oh girl u lied to me, u really did wrong... Now u deserve punishment.

(Taehyung went out from room but his eyes caught one more thing so he went towards there. He look at the wall his eyes widen to look the painting.)

(When he look at this he was happy but his eyes also have tears that how can someone loves him this much. He thought to click picture of it but he realise He forgot his phone in Y/N room he went back to her room to take his phone.)

(At same time at Kitchen)

(Y/N was cooking when her siblings Sid nd Ava come to her).
Sid: Hey sissy how long it take?
Y/N: 15 min more what u are hungry already?
Sid: No way ur disaster cooking skills skipped my hunger.
(He laughed loud nd Ava too Y/N look up nd give them a death gaze)
Y/N: I still have knife in my hand nd u dare to make joke about my cooking.
Sid: Ok Ok Sry.... Nd I'm not hungry I was asking for my brother- in- law.

(He said causally but Y/N chocked her own saliva)
Y/N: *widen eyes* Ughhh!! U brat!! (She hit smashed Sid head) don't u dare to say in front of Taehyung.
Sid: *rubbing his head* Why u always hit my head.
Y/N: Coz u deserve this stupid.
Sid: Ok but now u will praise me when I'll tell u I took good care of my brother- in- law. (He said proudly but Y/N look him in confusion) I told him to have a nap in ur room nd when food will be rdy I'll call him. Now praise me.

(Sid was waiting for praise by her elder sister but Y/N hit his head again nd shout)
Y/N: Praise u?? U deserve a kick now.
Sid: *rubbing his head* Yahh!!! Why u always hit me what have I done now?
Y/N: U send him to my room his pics.. Ahhh! Forget it I have to stop him.

(She said while running towards her room)

A/N: Here both talking in English.

(When she saw Taehyung looking at the wall which is full of his pictures. Her hands start sweating in embarrassment now how she'll face him.)
Y/N: Taehyung look I can explain this. (He turned to her her)
Taehyung: What!! Explain what? This room is not urs it's ur sister's room?
(She think for a moment then think to lie agains)
Y/N: Oh yes u are ryt it's my sister room.
(She smile nervously but Taehyung knew everything he sighed nd speak sadly.)

Taehyung: Tell me one thing Y/N is it a shame to be a BTS Fan?
(His words pierced her now she knows she can't lie more but the more hurting is what Taehyung thinking about her.)
Y/N: No Taehyung plz don't say that. I'm really a big fan of BTS in fact a Army nd yes this room is mine I'm sry I lied u first.
Taehyung: Then why u lied to me?
Y/N: I'm sry I just...

Taehyung: *cut her off* U just thought let's make fun of Kim Taehyung so u can say proudly to everyone that u fooled Taehyung:... Ryt?
Y

/N: What!! No No Taehyung listen to me first...
Taehyung: *shout* Enough!!! I hate liars I'm going I'll find my way back bye miss liar.

(He said coldly nd left the room nd left
Y/N standing who just looking him going out with her tearful eyes. His harsh words broke her heart into many pieces. She fall on her knees nd cover her face with her palms nd without making any noise she crying silently thinking the person she who she loves alot is thinking about her wrong nd now he doesn't wanna see her again.)

(She was thinking all this nd crying while lower her head sitting on floor lower her head her tears falling on floor. After two minute she hear foot steps in room she thought it's Sid, she didn't look up she covered her face with her hands, doesn't have courage to face anyone not even her siblings. That person crouched down to her level nd remove her hands from her face with his big hands.)

Taehyung: Hey Y/N I'm sry. (He said with his concerned voice nd when she feel his hands nd his voice she look him with her red teary eyes but he give her a small smile)
Taehyung: I'm sry I just wanted to tease u.

(She look him dumbfounded. He put his palms on her cheeks holding her face in his big hands he wiped her tears)
Taehyung: Hey say something I'm sry I was teasing u when I knew that u lied to me I thought I should punish u so I did this prank.

A/N: *cough* 10 sec silent for those who took "Punishment" meaning wrong. Not every word means same u pervert readers 🤣

(She stayed quiet nd again down her head nd sob silently. Taehyung thought he went too far maybe he hurted her alot. He was going to apologize to her again but she spoke first.)
Y/N: *broke in tears* I'm sry I wasn't mean to lie to u or hurt u. I thought u will find me cringe like those fans who were chasing u.
Taehyung: Huh! No Y/N I never think for my fans like this.
Y/N: But u called them Zombies.
Taehyung: That was just in joke coz they running behind me like this but that doesn't mean I don't like them nd I was running just for my safety if something bad would happened so my driver had to face consequences as I was his responsibility.

(When he explained this Y/N felt shamed on herself as what stupid she was thinking nd what she did but still her fear made her cry more what Taehyung did.)

Y/N: *sobbing* Sry I'm really sry I assumed wrong nd lied to u plz forgive me.
(She fold her hands 🙏 in front of him begging for forgiveness. Taehyung couldn't see her like this so he quickly pull her in his embrace nd put her head on his chest. He caressing her head to calm her.)
Taehyung: Don't do this don't say sry more. Let's forget everything now.. Nd I'm sry too if I hurt u.

(He pull her in his embrace nd put her head on his chest nd caressing her head with his big palm to calm her.)
Taehyung: Don't do this don't say sry more let's forget everything nd I'm sry too.

(When he caressing her hair nd Y/N could hear his heartbeat it's racing fast like hers. Now both can hear each other heartbeats. In this awkward silence Taehyung broke the hug nd again hold her face in his plans he removed her fringes from her face nd wiped her wet cheeks. His eyes admiring her beautiful features, her beautiful eyes which is full of tears, her cute nose with become red now, her lips still trembling while sobbing. She is now a beautiful mess for him.)

(He wanna stop her sobbing nd wanna kiss her trembled lips badly without think for the consequences he lead to her face nd hold her neck from back. She wasn't aware why he's leaning to him before she could process his lips were on hers now. Kiss her out of blue while close his eyes enjoying the spark he having now but sooner he realise that she's not kissing him back. He thought he did a big mistake without knowing her feelings he kissed her. He break the kiss nd move back nd look down. This is the moment what Y/N has been dreaming for. She waiting for hearing "I Love U" From Taehyung's mouth.)

(Taehyung looking down both can't look each other coz both ar blushing but can't let other know. Then Taheyung break the ice nd spoke after a deep breath.)
Taehyung: I'm sry Y/N but....
(Before he say more Ava came to call them both downstairs)

(They both went downstairs nd meet Y/N parents. They meet Taehyung he didn't get chance to talk Y/N after the kiss. They both didn't talk a word to each other nd now his driver called him that he's coming to pick him.)

(Outside of Y/N house)

(All are waiting for his car when his car came expect driver one person also stepped out from car. Taehyung smile widely when he look at the person he run to him nd hugged him tightly.)

Taehyung: Jin hyung!! Why u came here nd how? (KN)
Jin: For u nd u dumb why u didn't called us. (KN)
Taehyung: Hyung I just... (KN)
Jin: It's ok I know everything. (KN)

(Jin called Taehyung before but couldn't reached him so he called his driver nd when he knew everything he told his other members only. He was worried about Taehyung so he also came to pick him up nd whe driver told him about Y/N he personally wanna thank her too for helping Taehyung.)

Reminder: All BTS members can speak English well

(Jin met Y/N nd her family she was so happy to meet Jin but no Taehyung he become a jelly baby when Y/N told Jin that he is the most handsome guy she have ever seen. Taehyung jealousy went on peak when he saw Jin taking selfie with Y/N nd she also happily posing.)

Taehyung pov: Wow she taking selfies with Jin hyung but I was with her whole day but didn't ask me for one. Does she like Jin hyung? But I was the one in that painting. I was the one who kissed her but she didn't kissed me back but she also didn't resist me so?.... She likes me Or not? Ahhhhh!! Why this is so hard.

(He was talking to himself but he limits paid off when he saw Jin pinching Y/N's cheeks)

Jin: (pinch her cheeks) Why u so cute
Y/N.(EN)
Y/N: (rubbing her cheeks) Ouch no I'm not cute u are the cutest here. (EN)
(She smile shyly.)
Jin: Haha Ok I accept this fact I'm cutest here. (EN)
(Everyone laughing at Jin words but Taehyung shout suddenly.)
Taehyung: Enough!!! (EN)
Jin: Taehyungie!! What happened? (KN)

Taehyung: *bow down* Sry Jin hyung nd sry Everyone but i wanna talk to Y/N.plz uncle aunty can I talk to her alone?
(He ask them politely nd her father allow him nd Taehyung held her hand nd took her back in house.)

(Y/N was so nervous thinking what Taehyung wanna talk about coz he serious face is scaring her now. He just holdi her arm nd dragging her to upstairs where Y/N room is. She stopped him in middle.)

A/N: Btw they talking in English

Y/N: What's wrong Taehyung? (She pulled back her hand from his grip)
Taehyung: Just come with me.
(He again grab her hand nd start to step on stairs but Y/N again stopped him.)
Y/N: Leave my hand first nd tell me where u taking me?
Taehyung: Stop questioning just come with me.

(She didn't move nd denied to go with him. Now Taehyung is done with her stubbornness. He hold her from her waist nd just in a blink he carry her on his shoulder nd took her upstairs where she shout him in panic.)
Y/N: Taehyung are u mad put me down stop it.
Taehyung: Yes I'm mad now shut up.

(He didn't took her to her bedroom but carry her somewhere else)

Nd to be continued-----

Thanku for reading plz vote if u like nd comment anything u feel about this.
💜 ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 17.5K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
148K 8.4K 24
A story where y/n belongs to a rich family and the only daughter . She is a spoiled brat and only values money . Jimin lives in a small village and...
2.9K 180 35
𝓙𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷 ✰ƑƑ✰ The story is about an Indian girl who is selected as a k-pop idol for the group "Blackpink". Y/n has a dream to become an k-pop idol...
85.5K 3.6K 72
Jungkook is a great K pop Idol and a part of BTS... He loves another Idol IU...but on the day of marraige IU disappeared... Jungkook becomes Heartbro...