Ella Of OriginZ Rewritten

By Dark_Moss

What happen when Lucas has a older sister? Will they find eachother? This is the rewritten book. You can go r... More

Ella
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25

Part 4

85 4 0
By Dark_Moss

Ella's POV

I grab my guns and put them on my hips and thighs as well. I have a dagger by each gun. I look in the mirror and straighten my weapons. I nod and grab my bag. I go into my bathroom. I put all my medical stuff in my bag on top of my clothes. I put ammo ontop of those. Next, I go grab some canned food and a few protein bars, and jerky. I nod and orginize everything in my bag.

I grab a notebook and pen. I then write Lucas a note. -Lucas, you better fucking be okay. Remember what i taught you. Don't do anything that could be to dangerous. If i stay anywhere for a night or more i will put my tag on a wall. I will leave a spray can or paint marker. Leave your tag next to or on my tag. That way if i go back i can know you have been there. Stay safe, find a few good people. You will be safer in numbers. Love your badass sister.-

I grab all my spray can and paint markers and put them in my bag, besides a marker. I draw my tag on my wall and put the note taped on the wall next to it. I put the marker on a stool that I put by the wall. I grab my stuff and get ready to go. But when i look outside i realize how late it is. So with a sigh a put everything down. I lay down on the couch and slowly fall asleep. My dreams are plagued with screams and Lucas hurt.

I don't know what time I woke up at. But I woke up to Zombies banging on my door. I put my weapons on my body. And I put my duffle bag around my body. I look out the peep hole of my door and see a dozen zombies, or more. So i go to my fire escape window. I open it and get out of my apartment. I leave the window open a few inches. So a human can open it if they need to.

I start to climb down the fire escape before i stop and look at my apartment window. I remember how happy Lucas was when i had him move in with me. And all the times i helped him with homework. All the times i taught him to fight in the front room. I smile sadly, knowing this is probably the last time i will ever see this place. "New chapter, this time full of zombies." I tell myself as i get off the fire escape and land on the ground. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 1.7K 46
·~·~·~·~·~·~· "I love you ." said Lorenzo "I love you more ." i said "Impossible." He responded ·~·~·~·~·~·~· Valarie's and her twin sister , Jord...
1.9K 35 9
I'm rewriting this so if you see a bad grammar chapters that's the old one's so wait until the rewritten version comes out
24.6K 664 11
{COMPLETED AND EDITED: eventual Steve Harrington X Reader in the second book but this has a bit of Jonathan Byers X Reader} You are Dustin's older s...
24.3K 725 29
. What if Lucas and Nathan had a younger half sister? Would it change anything? Would it change Dan? - updates : everyday at 3pm - N/M Story .