Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

Galing kay nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... Higit pa

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 005
♛┈⛧┈ 006
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 016
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 023
♛┈⛧┈ 024
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ 032
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 037
♛┈⛧┈ 038
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 048
♛┈⛧┈ 049
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ 011

17.1K 880 540
Galing kay nana-mania

Several moments later,
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

"Thank you for your help. I appreciate it a lot, Miss Ameri." You smiled appreciatively at Ameri. She scratched her cheek bashfully, flattered by your words of gratitude. "It's not a problem at all. It's my responsibility as your manager to look after you."

"I know... But I think you have done more than you are supposed to." You voiced out the thoughts that had been lingering in your head. Ameri stared at you quietly. "Are you uncomfortable? With the way I treat you?" She asked, seriousness evident in her voice. You hastily shook your head.

"No, no! I really appreciate everything you do for me. It's just- Sometime, I wonder why are you being so nice to me." you awkwardly expressed your confusion. Ameri stayed silent for a while before reaching out her hand to your face.

Ameri cupped your face, her thumb brushed against your luscious lips. She caressed your hair in a loving way before leaning closer to your face. "Do I need reason to be nice to you, (Y/n)?" She called you using your first name which came out as a surprise for you.

That was the first time you heard Ameri referred you with the first name.

Retracting her hand from your face, her lips curled into a warm smile. "Tomorrow, take a day off. You need to wait until your hand recover a little more. See you again next time, (Y/n)."

You quietly nodded your head as you watched Ameri left your apartment. When the door shut tightly, you grazed the tip of your fingers on your lips. Her touch...felt unusual. It didn't feel friendly nor casual.

It felt as if Ameri meant something more special.

' I don't really like the direction my mind is going to right now...' You sighed. You glanced at your bandaged hand. ' Miss Ameri is romantically interested in women.. From what I heard, she isn't seeing anyone right now. Don't tell me..'

You shook your head, denying the theory. You thought it was impossible. 'Couldn't be that, could it? She isn't a mentally unstable person like Haru. There's no way she would catch feelings for me THAT fast... I hope.'

' Though, I need to be more vigilant and watch my behavior around Miss Ameri. I can't afford to cause misunderstanding that can lead to fake hope for Miss Ameri. I don't want to hurt her. I should lessening friendly interaction with her. Maybe she will slowly lose interest in me after that. Or should I resign from my job at her store?' You wondered.

You knew it was wiser to stop Ameri from developing more serious feelings for you or something terrible might happen if you don't take action quick.

"Anyway, I need to check on Haru--"

Out of nowhere , your apartment became pitch black dark. Unbeknownst to you, Haru had left his hiding spot and standing next to the light switch. His finger was on the switch.

Haruchiyo secretly made his way toward you. He tugged the strap of his black mask to take it off, his teal-hued eyes fixed on you who were still bewildered. He shoved his mask into the pocket of his sleeveless black hoodie. You couldn't see anything in the dark. You looked around in shock, already assuming it was a blackout incident since it was raining heavily outside.

You were wrong.

One suddenly pinned your wrists on the wall, restraining your wrists above your head. You winced a little due to the roughness.

"Haru?" You uttered his name in small voice. Haruchiyo nestled his leg between your thighs. You were flustered by the position. You tried to scan for his face through the darkness but to no avail. The dark night sky followed by the rainy weather outside made the environment darker than normal.

You realized Haru was in front of you. You simply couldn't see his face.

You sensed Haruchiyo's hand touching your face. His hand was no longer covered with glove. He gently caressed your cheek before his thumb reached your lips. He grazed his thumb on your lips and parted them open.

You were yet to register the situation into your brain. Haruchiyo already made his next move-- which soon left you in astonishment.

You felt a pair of wet lips locked with yours, abruptly caught you off guard. ' He isn't...wearing his mask?' you were flabbergasted. The temptation of Haruchiyo's passionate kiss made you give in yourself to him.

You parted your lips wider, granting Haruchiyo access to deepen the kiss. Gladdened by your reaction, Haruchiyo enveloped your lips with his more passionately. His tongue swirled in your mouth, his saliva mixing with yours.

The pink-haired man didn't give you a chance to rest nor catch your breath. He licked your lips tantalizingly before locking your lips in yet another loving kiss.

Haruchiyo and you were lost in the sweetness of the kisses. This was you two's first time sharing a kissing each other without the mask as interference.

It was intoxicating and infatuating.

After several heated moments, Haruchiyo pulled away to catch his breath. He unconsciously released your wrists from his firm grip. You instantly gasped for air due to lack of oxygen. Your body was on fire. You still could feel his plump lips pressing on yours.

Haruchiyo buried his head in your shoulder, exhaling deeply. You raked his mullet hair with your digits, massaging his scalps. "Haru..."

"...don't meet that bitch again. I can't trust her. She is trying to steal you from me."

"Figures much. Even you have the same thought as me, huh? I was right to assume she is crushing on me."

"Nah, she is sketchy. I hate her aura. Gave off suspicious vibe."

"Or is it your jealousy making you think that way?"

You let out light chuckles, making Haruchiyo bit down his bottom lip. His lips quivered before he surprised you with sucking on your neck. You gasped, not foreseeing this kind of action from him.

"Haru--" You gasp again upon feeling his teeth grazing your skin. Haruchiyo was leaving mark all over your neck and collarbone as he huffed out his breath aggressively.

You covered your mouth with your fist, body heating up non-stop. Haruchiyo was determined to mark you. He grasped your hips in his hands and rubbed circular motion on both sides of your hips. He kept sucking and nibbling on your soft skin, sometime biting to leave darker mark.

Satisfied with his work, Haruchiyo then pulled away his teeth from your skin. You regained your composure and tried to look at him, even though you couldn't see his bare face in the pitch black darkness. You could see his cerulean eyes though. The only feature of him available for you to witness in this blackness.

Haruchiyo gripped your shoulders. He was hanging his head low. "Fuck yeah I'm jealous. That bitch wanted to take you away from me."

"I am the only one who can feed you. I am the only one who can spoil you like that..." Haruchiyo declared, gritting his teeth. Raising his head up, he gazed at your face with determination written on his feature.

"Because you are my Queen! I should be the only one who give you special treatment! Not anybody else. Not that woman!" His fierce voice rang through the apartment, leaving you in awe. Despite being unable to see his expression right now, you could tell only from hearing his voice...how serious he was with his words.

' Miss Ameri's presence affected him this much... It isn't a surprise. What kind of partner doesn't get jealous when they see someone else treat their partner specially?' You thought calmly. You cupped his bare face, grazing his cheek with gentleness.

"You're right. You're the only one who can treat me specially. Miss Ameri can't give me the same treatment like you do." You reassured Haruchiyo, smiling at him. He leaned in to your touch, nuzzling his cheek on your palm. Your touch made him feel calm.

"So there is no need for you to worry about her. I am not attracted to her in the slightest bit. My heart is only for you , Haru." You caressed his chest tenderly. Haruchiyo heaved out a breathy sigh, appreciating your enticing touch.

"Still wanna kill that bitch." Haruchiyo whined, puffing up his cheeks as he sulked. His killing urge was strong. He was already imagining the ways he wanted to torture Ameri. You chuckled at him. "You really don't like Miss Ameri, do you?"

"Hate her with every fiber or my being. Wish I can annihilate her."

"Now, now. Instead of resorting to violence, how about we solve this in peaceful way?"

"There is no peaceful way to get rid of a homewrecker—"

"I wanna quit the job and move in with you, darling."

Haruchiyo fell into silence, astonished by your exclamation. "F-For real? You... You wanna move in with me?" He asked , wanting to properly confirm the truth.

"Yes, Haru honey. I'm ready to start a life together with you." You gave a bright smile for the hoodie-wearing man. Haruchiyo was at loss for words. He surged forward and hugged you. "I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together, (Y/n)."

"Me too, Haru." You returned the embrace, patting his broad muscular back. ' This is a perfect timing to start a life together with Haru. I'm ready to live with him anyway. Besides, I don't want anyone to get in our way. Best thing to do now is disappearing from Miss Ameri's life. That way, she will learn to forget me. This is for her own sake too.'

HELOOOO WE ARE FINALLY
MOVING ON TO THE NEXT STAGE
OF RELATIONSHIP;

LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF💍💓

Also reminder that I won't write any
nsfw scene for this book. But I do
include some intimate session which
isn't too intense or detailed. Intimate
romantic moment is needed to show
the development of their relationship.

So please stop asking me to write
NSFW scene for this book. I just
wanna write fluff book free from
smut for once.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

116K 4.4K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
606K 30.5K 107
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
18.9K 1.2K 17
。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。˚。⋆୨୧˚˚୨୧⋆。 When old flame ignited, many untold secrets of the past were unfolded. The moment they reunited, he...
336K 13.7K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...