Inprisoned (Roblox Piggy Fan...

By Riali_0518

Y/N (your name) is a detective for the Lucella Police Department when the Piggy Apocalypse begins. She has fa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Note

528 10 0
By Riali_0518

It has been a long time since I last worked on this. I just wanted to say I started it before book 2 chapter 7 came out, meaning anything before that didn't happen in my fanfiction.

I'm also going to edit some earlier chapters (and add a flashback chapter) before continuing with the story, because I hate how shoehorned Erika's introduction is. This is mostly for context, since I have a lot of unwritten lore for this tale. Other than that, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 17.6K 76
Y/N, a young girl in the forest minding her business when she meets someone she wasn't expecting.... Y/N is a Yokai, not a full demon but something c...
523 10 7
A student named (Y/N) is a protector of a forest called Willow Vane Park Forest. One day it alerts them to danger in the forest. They are met with Sl...
22.8K 535 25
Y/N is a mysterious girl. She lost her family and her own kind. Her ability is rare. But... her clan was KILLED. Y/N being the only survivor must hid...
1.8K 87 25
Taking place mere months after the first book, the group happens to encounter Willow, the treacherous leader of T.S.P (The Silver Paw). And after rec...