Aching For His Discretion | ✓...

By iiLoveydoveii

DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #5 ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ " I only trust you, Tesoro.. " He muttered once... More

♡ Character Aesthetics ♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Moving to Patreon and Kindle Vella

Chapter 6

19.9K 799 51
By iiLoveydoveii

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗... 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞

Teegan's POV

" Beverly, you made it! " I heard someone yell over the music as a few girls gathered around us and practically pulled my only friend from me. So much for we'll stick together all night.. I really didn't want to come.. and now look where I am. Surrounded by drunk people in the house of a boy who tries to mock me without my friend/ride with me.. so all in all, pretty good night.

I pushed past everyone as I tried to enter the kitchen to find something to drink. Finding a bottle of water that wasn't open, I looked around for Beverly once again. Maybe if I just stuck beside her for a few minutes, then she'd realize she came with me and not those other girls.. Be nice, Teegan.

Having no luck, I went to find a seat somewhere slightly quieter when I felt a hand on my waist. I looked up at the culprit and felt a bit nervous once I realized it was Alec. We were also slightly secluded, thanks to my introverted scavenger hunt for a quiet place..

" Teegan.. glad you could make it. " He slurred slightly, and I realized by his eyes and scent in general that he was most likely both high and drunk..

" Hi, Alec.. " I muttered, removing his hand from my waist, and he chuckled as he leaned in closer.

" You look adorable, baby girl... " He complimented, and I laughed uncomfortably as my back hit the wall.

" Thanks.. um, I'm gonna go l-look for Beverly if that's ok.. " I turned to leave, and my heart sank as he placed his hands on my hips.

" What's the rush, baby.. you don't want to have any fun? " He questioned, and I had half a mind to scream for help, but I was feeling extremely anxious. His thumbs began to make circles on the waistline of my jeans, and I placed my hands on his wrists to stop him.

" Alec.. no.. please, you're drunk.. " He laughed humorlessly.

" And? " He questioned, and I jumped as he leaned into my ear.

" I'm just being friendly.. not my fault you look so fucking good.. " He muttered, and I felt lightheaded as my attempts to push him away weren't effective. He was always a bit touchy and pushy, but I never thought it would get too far. I felt tears burning in my eyes slightly and was relieved once I heard a familiar voice.

" I believe if she said no.. she means no. No matter how 'fucking good' she may look. " Micah voiced, and Alec paused as he slowly leaned back. He chuckled, holding his hands up in surrender drunkenly.

" Hey, man.. I meant no harm.. If you ask me, I think she enjoyed it. " He said cockily as he sent me a wink, and Micah took one step forward, towering over him instantly.

" Hmm.. I wonder if you'll enjoy my fists against your face and my fucking foot kicking into your ribs.. doesn't sound that good, does it? " He asked, and Alec seemed angry as he pushed past Micah and went back to join the 'fun.'

I took a sip of my water slowly, and Micah walked over to me. " Why are you at a party like this, sugar? Judging by your choice of drink, I'd say you didn't want to get drunk and by just your eyes alone, that you aren't looking to get high.. " He muttered, and I sighed softly.

" My friend wanted me to come.. and then she was just swept away by a bunch of drunk women.. I'd much rather be home after what happened with Alec.. " Micah placed his hands in his pockets and shook his head.

" Don't worry about that little boy.. He'll be taken care of.. " He replied, and I shrugged, knowing that he probably wouldn't be since his dad owns almost all of the authority in our school.

" I hear the after party is gonna be at some club nearby.. " He spoke and I nodded, then tilted my head to the side for a moment.

" How did you find out about this party? " I asked, and he bit his lip.

" A friend invited me.. Is your friend going to the club? " He asked curiously, and I nodded.

" Yeah.. but I don't know if it'll be entertaining.. especially since I'll be alone. I kinda just want to go home. " I whispered, not trying to feel sad about my friend abandoning me essentially. Micah gazed at me for some more time before cursing under his breath slightly while rubbing his neck.

" I'll take you.. it'll be fun, and you most definitely won't be alone. Trust me, sugar. " He bargained, and I contemplated his offer.. I mean, I didn't know him that well other than the fact that he likes my baking and knows Mr. Amante.. This is probably not going to be safe.. But if he was leaving, I probably wasn't any safer waiting around for Beverly or possibly running into Alec again.. He knows where I live, and he could give me a ride home? But I don't want to be a burden.. He wouldn't mind, though, right? But what if-

" You must overthink everything, hmm, sugar? I can see those gears in your brain turning like they're on fire... Let's go to the club. I promise you it'll be safe, and I won't kidnap you. " He said, chuckling, and I bit my lip as I nodded and followed him out of the party. I sent Beverly a text to let her know I was going to the club and for her to meet me there.. if she remembers I exist at this point.

He opened the door to his very expensive car for me, and I took a seat as he went to the driver's side. We sat in a comfortable silence on the way, and soon we reached our destination. The area was spotless, but it had a dark atmosphere around it.. the bright lights of the club shined in red, and I walked beside Micah as the bouncer let us in with no questions, however, his eyes lingered on me for a moment. I sent him a shy wave, and after a moment or two, he waved back curiously.

Upon entering, I was in slight awe as the club was very sophisticated, and it was clear the owner had a lot of money. There were some people on the dance floor.. but something told me this club wasn't exactly made for drunk young adults, more like important businessmen.

" What the hell is she doing here? " I heard someone growl, and I looked back over to Micah as Elliot stood angrily with Nico by his side as well. I waved at Nico as he looked over to me, and he sent me a slight wave back, but I didn't wave to Elliot.. he was angry.. Like, really angry.

" Puoi rilassarti? L'ho portata qui per vedere il capo. " Can you relax? I brought her here to see the boss.

Micah replied, and I huffed in my mind. If only I had paid a little attention to my Spanish in college or learned Italian.. then I wouldn't be missing out.

" Che cazzo hai che non va, idiota!? " What the fuck is wrong with you, you idiot!?

I heard Elliot snarl, and I couldn't help but feel unwanted here.. not that it mattered, but Beverly wasn't even here either. Maybe I should've just gone home. They continued bickering back and forth, and I witnessed a grin come to Micah's face after Elliot said something else that I didn't understand at all.

" Well.. I guess she's the perfect person to see him right now, then.. isn't she? " He said, tilting his head, and Elliot sent him a glare before looking at me for a split second and walking away angrily. Nico stayed behind with Micah and me as Micah placed his hand on the small of my back, guiding me through the club.

" I've never been in a club like this.. it's very expensive and elegant. " I whispered as I looked around to see men smoking costly cigars and dressed in expensive suits as they conversed in the private rooms rather than getting drunk and dancing.

Nico shrugged, " It's a place of business before it's a club. Many important business deals are conducted here.. Only trouble we run into is when the college kids get a bit too comfortable " I nodded my head, and we stopped beside a door that was secluded. Micah knocked slightly, and we heard a muffled 'come in.' Feeling as though I'd heard that voice before, I tilted my head in confusion as Micah simply smiled at me as he opened the door.

" Knock knock, got a little surprise for you here " We entered the office, and my breath hitched as Mr. Amante turned and looked up from his phone as he stood in the middle of the room. We locked eyes for what seemed like forever, and I felt hot under his gaze. I pulled my lip between my teeth, and his eyes traveled down to it for a moment before he looked back up to my eyes.

" Teegan.. come in. You two, out. " His deep voice sounded in the room, and soon, the door closed behind me, and we were alone. He approached me slowly as he placed his phone in his pocket, and eventually, we were only a few inches away. I looked anywhere else but at him, and he raised my chin with his finger as if he wanted me to look at him.

" Tesoro.. " He muttered, and I whispered back softly.

" Hi, Mr. Amante.. "

" Mind telling me why you're here, sweet girl? " He asked, tilting his head, and I felt as if I would crumble under his gaze. I always felt as though I was semi-strong, but male dominance is what has been my number one downfall. Whether it was to make me cry or make me feel.. some other way, I haven't found a way to handle how I feel, especially when a man like Levi is giving me all of his attention and demanding that I give him mine with just his eyes.

" I was a-at a party, and they said the after party was going to be here.. well, Micah told me it was.. I'm beginning to think the real afterparty is a few blocks down, given the nature and vibe of the club here.. " I spoke softly, and he remained silent as he continued to gaze down at me.

" .. Sorry.. if I made you uncomfortable the last time we were together. " I apologized, and his eyebrows furrowed.

" ... Come again? " That's what she said- no. Now is not the time, Michael Scott.

" It's just that, after the kiss.. you've been distant. And I thought we were getting along nicely. You helped me study, and Grayson likes you.. I thought we could've been friends, and I didn't want to make you feel like pulling away over something that could've been a mistake, and I just wanted- " I paused in my words as he shushed me softly, caressing the side of my face in his hand. I leaned into it unconsciously, and he spoke.

" That's enough of that, Tesoro.. One, I have been distant, and it's not because of you. It's because I've been trying to busy myself with my work, and I wanted to get my mind off of.. these sweet lips of yours.. " He muttered, looking down at them, and my heart fluttered.

" And second.. we are not friends. " He replied, and I pouted.

" ...Can I ask why not? Did I come on too strong? " I asked, and he remained stoic as he looked down at me.

" You did not come on too strong at all, Tesoro.. if anything, I did. And I don't want to give you the impression that I will not continue coming on strong. "

" Then.. why can't we be friends? " I asked him, slightly confused, and blushed profusely as he leaned into my ear and whispered.

" Because friends.. don't think of other friends getting bent over and being fucked from behind, hmm? Is that clear enough, baby? "

He questioned, and my heart raced like it was in a marathon.. I felt my knees go weak slightly as he pulled away and gazed down at me.. What did he just say?!

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT OF THE BOOK. MORE THAN HALF HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN FROM WATTPAD. THERE ARE ONLY 20 CHAPTERS AVAILABLE ON WATTPAD. THE FULL BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON PATREON AND KINDLE VELLA.

You can either access the FULL book through joining Basic Updates tier or join the All Inclusive Updates, which will include all early updates, exclusive access to bonus chapters, priority requests for updates and more!

Link in comments:

https://www.patreon.com/authorskangel

Direct link to book: https://www.patreon.com/collection/26737?view=expanded

As for Kindle Vella, the link to the book is:

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B0D6HJPC4N

The PREORDER FOR THE FINAL BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON! link to my Amazon author page:

https://amazon.com/author/skangel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.9K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
216K 5.4K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
699K 12.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
132K 3.4K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...