Scammed by the Creator (DxD F...

By VladFallen

Have you ever... wondered what if would feel like if you were reborn in a harem anime? well... I did and I ha... More

Prolouge: Leave me out of the Plot
Chapter 1: Forged Memories
Chapter 3: Everyone's acting weird
Chapter 4: Phenex Clan
Chapter 5: Visit of the Dragon Loli
Chapter 6: Kiba's Memories
Chapter 7: Gremory Mansion
Chapter 8: Riser's True Power
Chapter 9: Light Spar
Chapter 10: Light Spar (2)
Chapter 11: More troubles
Chapter 12: No way out
Chapter 13: I want to quit
Chapter 14: Another Intruder
Chapter 15: Moving out
Chapter 16: Arriving at Kuoh
Chapter 17: Changing Genres
Chapter 18: New Phobia
Chapter 19: Meeting Issei
Chapter 20: I don't think you understand
Chapter 21: Relaxing Bath (?)

Chapter 2: Missing Notebook

10.3K 254 100
By VladFallen

"O-Onii-sama!"

Rias called as she arrived inside the Gremory Mansion along with her entire peerage, except for her pawn, Hyoudo Issei, along with a beautiful woman with long silver-hair that is tied in braids at its end, and eyes of the same color as her hair. Wearing a maid outfit that only complimented her beauty.

"I'm glad you're fine"

A handsome young man with long crimson hair like Rias, said before hugging his little sister with a worried look on his face. Feeling relieved that her sister managed to come back safely, causing him to gratefully smile at Grayfia, the silver-haired maid from before.

"Rias!"

A woman, with shoulder length spiky brown hair and purple eyes, and facial features that looked strikingly similar to Rias, called before hurriedly rushing towards her daughter, Rias, with an anxious look on her face.

"Are you hurt? D-Did he do something to you?"

She asked, causing Rias to shake her head to the sides. Telling her that she was safe and nothing bad happened to her. Making the woman, Venelana Gremory, to let out a sigh of relief. Tightly embracing her poor daughter whom, in her memories was abused and raped by Issei along with her. Making her heart ache as she saw her puffy eyes and pale complexion.

"It's ok now, you're safe here"

She said while caressing the back of her head. Making Rias hug her mother back as she craved for the warmth she was giving her, causing her to remember her memories with Riser who also provided her with the same warmth and sense of protection as her mother.

"Riser..."

She whispered in a pained tone, causing all of the people surrounding her to show a difficult look on their faces. Remembering their actions towards Riser a few hours ago. Making Sirzechs frown before closing his eyes as he didn't expect that person that they pushed away from Rias, is the person that was willing to sacrifice everything for her. The man that truly loved her no matter what kind of experiences she has gone though in Issei's hand.

The man who taught her what it really means to love and be loved... according to the memories that they received.

"Mother... what do you think about this memories?"

He asked with a serious expression on his face, causing her mother to close her eyes in response. Showing a conflicted look on her face. Even though she didn't want to believe it. All of it, their dreams, memories, everything seems to be true but what confused them was that those memories are from the future. That's why they really found it weird as to why they have memories of the future. They do have some theories as to why, and it was so unbelievable that they immediately scraped it... but as they thought about it more deeply. It's the best explanation that they have right now.

"Don't tell me all of us were reborn?"

Sirzechs asked. Making all of them stay silent as they also wasn't sure about it, causing him to click his tongue. Preparing to call for the other noble houses like the Sitri Clan to check if they also had the same memory. They didn't have the guts to call the Phenex Clan especially after they saw what Riser has went through in those memories that they dreamt of.

"Where's otou-sama?"

Rias asked her mother. Noticing that her father, who she thought was the first one to comfort her, was nowhere to be found. Making both Venelana and Sirzechs to form a frown on their faces in response.

"Forget about him... he... he sacrificed us just to get what he wanted from Issei. That's why he immediately ran away as soon as we woke up... and his reaction is the one that helped me to believe that the dreams that we had were our memories"

"W-What... what do you mean he sacrificed us!?"

"Only I and your father have this memory. The two of you were not present there, but it seems like your father was offered a trade by Issei. In exchange for helping him having his own harem from the noble wives he took interest on in the past, he was asked to give us up... and he accepted this offer which caused for both of us to be imprisoned and captured"

"Y-You're lying, right? W-Why would otou-sama do something like that!?!?"

Rias asked with a desperate look on her face, causing Venelana to just pull her closer to her embrace. Comforting her daughter and letting her calm down her emotions.

"I know it's hard to believe, Rias... but his reaction said it all"

"N-No"

Rias muttered. Clenching her mother's clothes tightly while feeling overwhelmed about everything that suddenly happened to them within only an hour.

"... how about the rest of you? What did you girls dreamt of?"

Venelana asked as she glanced at the rest of Rias' peerage. Making all of them hesitate while holding her arms since they didn't want to remember it. Half of it are just painful memories.

"... it's the same but... from my memories, Riser managed to successfully break me out... and I helped him try to rescue the rest but in the end I still got caught by Issei"

Akeno said. Making Venelana nod her head in understanding since her memories are somewhat the same as them. In her and Grayfia's memories, Riser managed to break them out, and helped him fight off Issei for 15 years. But unlike them, they weren't captured but were killed in the end. That's why their memories stopped at that moment.

"Riser... helped me and my sister, we we're with him when he tried to break Gabriel and Michael out.. after that, my vision went dark and that's where my memories end"

Koneko said while sitting next to a cute girl with long platinum blonde hair and sapphire colored eyes. Beneath her left eye is a single mole that further improved her beauty, causing her to have the same vibe as Asia in terms of innocence.

"I... died when I helped him break in to save Rias"

The girl, Kiba Yumi, said with dejected look her face. Out of the devils and angels that Riser broke out and saved back then, she is the longest one to stay with him, but in the end they still failed and ended up dying.

"... I see..."

Sirzechs said while he was answering his call with the Sitri Clan with a frown on his face. Making all of them glance at his direction like they were waiting for the news.

"... it's real... we are reborn, but unlike us. Sona managed to see the end of her dreams without waking up from shock. And in there it says that... we must not allow Riser to know that we have this kinds of memories"

"... what do you mean?"

"It is what she said. We can't allow for him to know that we remember our memories before our regression. I don't understand why the need for this condition but... they said that other devils who also managed to see the end of their dreams saw the same. It looks like this event was done by a being that is higher than that of the Gods... but what are their purpose for helping us remember this memories?"

He said with furrowed eyebrows. Making Rias who was sobbing in her mother's arm to suddenly stand up in response and tried to run outside, but was stopped by her mother who held her in place.

"R-Riser... I-I need to go see, Riser. I-I won't tell him that I remember our past. I j-just want to see him again..."

"... Rias... we can't... did you already forget that... you just broke off your engagement with him hours ago?"

Venelana said with a complicated expression on her face. Making Rias dazedly stare at her in response.

"N-No t-that was... I-I made a mistake... I-I need to talk to him. W-We loved each other in those memoried so I'm sure he'll understand. P-Please let me talk to him. I-I want to see him again... I-I want to be with him again, okaa-sama. P-Please help me meet him"

She said with a look of desperation in her eyes as her love for him and the chaotic events that unfolded overcame her rationality. Making Venelana shed a tear from seeing her daughter like this. Giving her no strength nor courage to say to her... about her relationship with him after he broke her out.

"You'll only hurt him... Rias. That child have already suffered enough. Didn't you notice that unlike in the memories, he looked like he just gave up and lived in laziness. This only means that... he also remembers everything, earlier than any of us..."

"... b-but..."

"We'll have our chance to talk to him in the future but for now... let's take it one step at a time"

"... I understand..."

-with Riser-

"Is someone talking about me?"

Riser asked with a frown while wiping his nose. Feeling a chill run down his spine like someone's talking about him and making unbelievable speculations.

"I must've been imagining things"

He said before he continued to look around the room for the notebook that he lost. Even though it didn't really contain anything important. What was written there was part of his dark history, and he didn't want anyone else to read his embarrassing fantasies. Making him frown while looking at the now messy room due to his desperate attempts to find his notebook.

"Please, please, please!! I hope Ravel or my parents aren't the ones who have it... fuck, how can I explain that to them when they read it!?"

He said. Remembering the somewhat dangerous scenes in that story of his like him having sex with Venelana and Grayfia. That would make everything really awkward since that would mean that he is lusting over married women, and one of them is even the mother of his ex-fiance.

"What am I suppose to say to them? I fucking love her mother more than her... or she rejected me... but there was still her hot mother, that's why I wrote my story like this... what kind of bullshit is that!?"

He muttered to himself. He must not allow anyone to read his notebook no matter what. His reputation and future now depends on it.

The worst thing about that is that in the story he got cocked by Issei. A decision which confused even him but since he already started writing it. He just continued it despite looking like a masochistic pervert that likes getting cocked of his fiancée.

He wanted to make himself look cool in the story by being a person who would save his fiancée. But in the end, he just made it look like his desperate, and he even killed himself in the story by the end and made it so that Issei was destroying the shit out of him while he dies.

'Issei's plot armor is too strong... it even affected how I fucking wrote my story'

He thought to himself as he decided to place the blame on Issei's plot armor. Making him feel somewhat relieved since he convinced himself that it was not fully his fault.

"I'll ask the maids if they took anything from my room... fuck I should've just burnt it when I had the chance!!"

He shouted in frustration while roughly scratching his hair. Making him smash his head against the wall in response.

"What the fuck was wrong with me when I wrote that kind of fucking ending!?!? Am I secretly a masochist or did I smoke the "good stuff" before writing it?"

He whispered to himself before sighing. He really can't do anything now since one of the servants must've had it. This would mean that one they either gave it to his parents, or two kept it within their quarters. In both cases he needs to wait since it is already 2 in the morning. All of the servants and his parents are already asleep, so he can only wait until they wake up.

"Fuck it... I'll just tell them it's not mine, and I'll say it belongs to Azazel or something and his playing a prank on me. My parents know that guys weird tendencies and hobbies so... it sounds believable enough"

He said before he decided to go to sleep and just deal what is about to come tomorrow. Making him slap himself one last time before turning off the lamps beside his bed.

"... I really need to find that fucking notebook tomorrow"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
14.7K 225 31
This is my first story on here so it is bound to be a bit of a rough patch but i hope you'll stick around for it. This story is gonna be based off Hi...
793 5 14
A reincarnate has fallen into the world of Highschool DxD, but something strange happened, while being a foreigner, Arthur was expecting harsh resist...
10.4K 309 5
Issei Hyoudou a true hero who saved his world from the Beast of Apocalypse. One day he didn't went to the party to celebrate their victory against c...