kadhal Thantha Vali

By author_rfs

Cover credits @malanimaniraja22 "A misunderstanding that ruined love" ... Arjun:Hey... Unaku vekkama illa ak... More

Cast
Chapter 1: Late Logeshwari
Chapter 2: Farwell
Chapter 3: Veetula Vishesham
Chapter 4: Engagement
Chapter 5: Hey Crazy Penne
Chapter 6: First Time In My Home
Chapter 7: Nerukathin Avasthai
Chapter 8: First Kiss
Chapter 9: Kalyanam
Chapter 10: Ennai Edo Seigirai
Chapter 11 : Thidir Matram
Chapter 12: The Truth
Chapter 13: I Love You Arjun
Chapter 14: The Beginning Of The Worst
Chapter 15: Control Arjun Controlllll
Chapter 16: Aravind
Chapter 17 : My Lucky Charm
Chapter 18 : Apple Of Our Eyes
Chapter 19 : Arjun's Act
Chapter 20 : Engagement And Thaali Pirichu Korthal
Chapter 21: Virandhu Nagarum Naatkal
Chapter 22: Diya Weds Raghav
Chapter 23: Betrayal
Chapter 24: I Will Fight For My Love
Chapter 25: Act A Little Bit
Chapter 26: Vikram's Punishment
Chapter 27: Gift
Chapter 28: Party
Chapter 29 : Their Craziness
Chapter 30: Watching Her
Chapter 31 : Leaving You
Chapter 32 : Avanai Kanden
Chapter 33 : I Hate You......
Chapter 34 : Janani
Important Note
Chapter 35: Her Silent Treatment
Chapter 36: Diya & Raghav's Arrival"
Chapter 37:...........
Chapter 38: Her Pain
Chapter 39: Completely Broken
Chapter 40: His Rubbish Plan
Chapter 41: My Love For Her
Chapter 42: Nadikuriya Arjun
Chapter 43: Accident
Chapter 45 : Manam Ondre Inaiya Thudika... Udalo Vilagi Selgiradu
Chapter 46: Happy Birthday
Chapter 47 : Little Angel
Epilogue
Thanks Note And Honest Note
New Book 3
Bonus Chapter
New Book 4
New Story Update

Chapter 44: I'll Leave You Forever

2.3K 138 37
By author_rfs

Hi makkazhe.

This chapter contains suicidal thoughts. Read at your own risk. I don't support This either but for the flow of the story I had to use this. Hope you understand.

Arjun's pov

When I saw y/n leave the wedding hall... I felt my heart broke....

I'm sorry y/n I couldn't talk anything infront of you... I can't take if you deny to accept me as your husband in the public...

My eyes turned red in rage... I stormed towards that lady...

How dare you badmouth about my wife.... I roared right infront of her face.

She looks terrified..

Arjun.. Calm down... Sid pulled me back..

How dare she... I escaped from sid's hold..

En pondatti pathi unaku enna teriyum... Evlo asingama pesura.. Nee ellam enna pombazha.... Neeyum ponna pethu vachukittu ipdi pesura... En pondatti pathu thappa pesuniye.. Un ponnu epdi nu visaruchu pathadhane teriyum.... I yelled.

En ponna pathi thappa pesadinga... She yelled back.

Unga ponna pesuna ivlo varutham paduringale.. Ada mathiri adhutha ponna pathi pesura munnadi yosichu pesunga...en y/n manasu evlo kastham patrukum.... Ava thaali, vermillion podala.. So what... Adhu ava viruppam... No one has the right to ask about it.... If anything happens to my y/n... Mark my words I'll kill you and your family..... I roared..

Un kalyanam naala thaa ava amaidhiya pora.... Adhunala thaa naanum idhoda poren... Just go man... Get married.... I said and went in search of my wife..

My eyes spilled the tears.

I found her crying hugging Diya...

I called her..

The next moment an unexpected thing happened... Y/n slapped me.

The words she spoke killed me. Atlast those words..

Listen carefully Arjun .... I HATE YOU... YOU GOT THAT I HATE YOU.... I'LL BE VERY HAPPY IF THIS IS OUR LAST MEETING. I'LL BE HAPPY IF YOU LEAVE ME FOREVER. I'LL BE HAPPY IF YOU DIE....... Y/n yelled. 

All i can do is... cry.....

Y/n........ Raghav mama yelled at y/n.

Diya had a shocked expression.

A bitter smile appeared on my face..

Vidu Raghav En y/n manasala apdi sollamata.. She is hurt... She is hurt because of me..... He said to Raghav mama.

I never thought I earned this much hatred from you... OK y/n... I'll never bother you anymore.... But remember one thing I'll love you forever..... I said in a raspy tone.

I saw her standing there without any emotions on her face.

I saw her leaving....

Ponga renduverum y/n thaniya pora... I said.

They also went...

I moved to my car.. I got in and cried louder....

I don't blame my y/n.. I turned her like this... How stupid of me to hurt an angel like her....

I drove off to my house..... Since Its Sunday.. No one is at home. Even shanti ma and selvam pa went to their house...

When I entered the house..... A gush of emptiness engulfed me...

I sat on the couch and started to think over the things that happened today...

My legs moved to my room.....

I remembered how y/n left that place.. I unlocked my phone and looked at the footage of y/n's room to make sure she is alright.

I saw diya entering the room, y/n hiding something quickly I couldn't understand what was that.

I put on my earphones and started listening to their conversations

Each word broke my heart...

Are you scared of living with me y/n... I never thought I would  push into such situations....

I threw my earphones away......

I looked around I saw my mini refrigerator in my room. I opened it and took out the alcohol bottle.. I looked at the bottle in my hand... I gulped down the whole bottle in one go..

I lost the count... I don't know how many bottles I have finished...

I took my phone and opened my gallary... I looked at the picture which I took a few nights back when I sneak into y/n's room to see her and our baby...

She was sleeping like a baby while I took a picture of her and I took a selfie too...

I may sound crazy but whenever she is near me I feel home... She became my everything now...

Suddenly her words started ringing in my ears..

I HATE YOU... YOU GOT THAT I HATE YOU.... I'LL BE VERY HAPPY IF THIS IS OUR LAST MEETING. I'LL BE HAPPY IF YOU LEAVE ME FOREVER. I'LL BE HAPPY IF YOU DIE..

Do you want me to die y/n... Do you hate me that much.... I cried harder closing my face with my palm..

Why did I hurt you... Why.. Why... This is happening to me... Y/n... I didn't know you are my janani y/n... I was always loyal to our love since the day you started sending me letters...

I loved you so much... I searched for you everyday in our college but you never leave a hint about you... All I know is your handwriting.....

I miss those days when we wear matching colour clothes, when you ask me to send my pictures to you... I miss writing letter to you... I miss the real y/n.. My janani.... Now... I don't love janani anymore because I love my y/n...

The way your eyes look at me... When I saw you for the first day... I can't explain the feelings i had for you in words..

You made me smile like anything.. Even when I know you as janani I never felt this jealous and possessive but now even a thought about you talking to a guy, I feel like killing that moron...

I never let anyone to sat behind my triumph but you were an exception in all case....

Now I love you completely.. Your love pushed me to a stage where I can't live without you...

But today you said you don't want me... You asked me to die.. Right... OK y/n... I'll fulfill your wish.. I'll leave you and this world forever..

I hope that at least you show my picture to our baby.. And tell, her I'm her father.

Making up my mind.. I rummaged through my wardrobe where I kept sleeping tablets...

I took all the tablets in my palm and grabbed a jug full of water...

I was about to put it in my mouth....

Y/n's smiling face flashed in my mind...

I love you arjun.... I heard her voice in my ears.. I used to stay awake when you always say I love you to me thinking I am asleep... I never let my y/n know I'm a lighter sleeper, a mere touch is enough to wake me up.. But I pretend to sleep ignoring her pain...

I can't.. I can't do this...

I threw the tablets away... Y/n I can't leave you and our baby in this world...

But as I promised I'll leave but somewhere far away from you sight..

I rushed to car stumbling...

I got in my car... The vision is totally blurred...

I drove off to the chennai - bangalore highway road.

I shook my head often to clear my vision..

My eyes started to droop... I saw bright light nearing me... I rubbed my eyes to get a clear vision...

I saw a lorry(truck) nearing my car.. My eyes widen in shock and fear... Is this my end.

No I can't leave my y/n and baby alone..

In a fraction of second.... I jumped out of the car...

Then everything around me darkened....

Hi makkazhe

Hope you are doing well.

Seekram sandippom

Marakama vote panunga ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
39.6K 3.4K 41
You betrayed me... Hasini said in between her tears... She is crying her heart out. She didn't expect this.... I'll take care of you hasini...... He...
777K 45.3K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
152K 7.1K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...