๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ

By byFierce

Something different, a Chris Brown and Toni Braxton love story. This is my first story on here I'm new to thi... More

Grammy Night
After Party
5 mins
The Next Morning
The 17th
Secret
Wait!
Spill The Tea
Good News
Call Me Back
Cat Got Your Tonuge
Did I Stutter
I Love You
Keri
Dont Rush Me
Denim
Flowers
Playing Me
Ma
Cloud
Sexy Eyes
Good Morning
Ms.Braxton
Soilder
STOP
Allergies
Drunk Driving
How Many Ways
Secret

Cold and Lonely

106 7 3
By byFierce

As Chris and I were walking back to the house.
I stopped my feet.

"What's the matter baby?"

"I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind"

I turned around letting go of Chris's hand and stormed my way to Keri. He was leaning on his car poking at the bruise Chris left on his face.

"Hey" he said looking me up and down with a smug look.

"You have a family Keri I'm still your family. The boys are still your boys. Chris isn't stealing the kids from you. We've been divorced for years get over yourself. I will still be here for you but Chris is my man now. And I love that man so please get a grip. Because I hate seeing you like this, please for me"

I held his hands looking in his eyes. I was trying to get through to him. He looked down avoiding eye contact and nodded his head.

"I hear you Tone" he said before letting go of my hands.

"Now it's affecting the boys. I can't have you over here picking them up and starting fights with Chris. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Tone I hear you. Can I talk to the boys?"

"No! Absolutely not come back another day with a different attitude than the one you came here with tonight. And maybe you can talk to them then. An apology towards Chris would be nice too" I said before turning around to see Chris still waiting for me.

"Goodnight Keri please drive safe"

I stayed outside till he finally pulled off. Making my way back to Chris his smile grew bigger.

"Hey I'm glad you talked to him"

"I didn't feel right letting him leave like that.
Let's get inside"

Once we got in the boys were waiting for us at the door.

"He's not staying here tonight!"

Denim was furious while Deziel shook his head looking between us.

"Let me explain" Chris said.

"NO" Deziel yelled at Chris.

"Okay I'll leave this is your home. If I'm making you feel uncomfortable I should go right" he said before looking at me.

"Really guys? No he is my company go to your rooms" I demanded.

"No Toni I'll go you need to get some rest anyways" he said before kissing the top of my head.

I pouted at the boys while Chris gave me a hug.

"Goodnight guys"

The boys ignored Chris as they made they're way upstairs.

"I'm sorry all of this happened Chris"

"Me too" he said before leaving.

Chris POV

Things were different after that night. I haven't been to Toni's house in a four weeks. I've been giving the boys the space they need but at the same time I know it's hurting Toni.

I can't stop seeing the kids faces in my head.
They looked at me as if I was a monster when I hit Keri.

"CHRIS" Dee screamed at me.

"Huh"

"Whats on your mind it's like your not here with us today" he said looking concerned.

We were in the studio again. But my mind was on Toni and the kids. I've been focused on Toni I forgot I was in the studio for a second.

"I'm good can you play the track back" I replied.

He played the song but I could feel him staring at me.
Like he knew I wasn't okay.

"Talk to me" he said pausing the track.

"Yo I'm fine, really" I chuckled.

"Is it Toni? You know the tabloids are talking
about you two"

"Fine. Her baby daddy is crazy and jealous. So he comes up to me ready to fight. But he's all bark no bite so of course he don't do shit to my face. But he hits me in the back on my head when I'm not looking"

Dee shook his head frowning his face.

"So I turned around and decked him. Next thing I know the kids hate me" I said picturing they're faces.

"How does Toni feel?"

"She's on my side, she saw the whole thing. I think he did that just so the kids would hate me. I'm kinda worried about our relationship" I said before bitting my lip.

"What do you mean?"

"Like I don't know if we'll last"

His face changed as he just stared at me.

"What!?"

"You can't give up like that!"

"Shut up and play the track" I said shaking my head.

"Whatever Chris" he said before pressing play.

"This is not therapy let's just finish this so I can go home"

Toni POV

I haven't gotten a text from Chris in five days now and we feel really distant. We're both working but he always promised to never let work get in the way of us.

All I do is think about him and it's distracting.
I'm getting sloppy I'm rehearsals and Towanda is starting to notice.

"Toni" Towanda called my name.

"What's up" I asked as I stretched before rehearsal.

"Is everything okay you've been late and acting
out of it lately"

"Yes Towanda I'm fine"

"Come on Toni I know it has to do with Chris and your not telling us" Trina said before I gave her a stank face.

"I knew he was gonna be trouble" Towanda said feeling confident. She always thinks she knows it all.

"No No it's not him" I said loud as all of the dancer looked at us.

"It's Keri he made things weird between him and this kids. And now it's event more weird between us" I said getting quite.

"Hm See I knew Keri wasn't fully over you" Towanda said crossing her arms.

Trina put her arms around me rubbing my back.

"Aw it's okay Toni. I'm sure you guys will work it out"

"I hope so Trina" I said hugging her.

"Toni are you ready" Jonathan asked looking worried.

"Yeah Jon let's get this over with" I said taking my microphone.

After rehearsal I went home to another lonely night without Chris. My bed feels so cold and lonely without him.

And what makes it worse is I keep having these nightmares involving him and Keri.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1K 25
The trequel. Read 'What She'll Do For Love' , then 'Love Me Back' then this Completed : July 18, 2015
5.2K 56 17
Toni Braxton and Birdman love story! Since no one really knows what's going on in Toni and Bryan's relationship, we are left to make assumptions and...
28.4K 688 17
If you haven't read "Ride or Die" DO NOT read this story, go back and read that one first. This is sequel of "Ride or Die" a Chris Brown and Kid Ink...
5.1K 329 21
Toni Braxton and Kennth Babyface Edmond have been friends throughout Toni's whole music career and the two were secretly inlove with each other ever...