DEAD SENSES || J.JK โœ”

Galing kay abienceX

"Intensify the pain, heal my heart. Make my dead senses alive with your touch." *[Contains mature and trigger... Higit pa

~ Painkiller ~
1| Right here
2| Heart-shaped sunglasses
3| Changes
4| Meaningful company
5| Gentleman
6| Sandy toes
7| Colours
8| Everlasting effect
9| Empty
10| Sweet like cinnamon
11| Tender
12| Past life
13| Unstable
14| Pretty lies
15| Weak nerve
16| Addict
17| Shy little girls
18| Game winner
19| Mutual
20| Tempted
21| Loathsome
22| First man I love
23| Dark eyes
25| Pathetic
26| Teddy bear
27| Apocalypse
28| Illicit affairs
29| Gospel
30| Merry-go-round
31| Provocative
32| Blissful
33| Broken heart
34| Anxious
35| Naรฏve
36| A good father
37| Strawberry flavour
38| Undressed
39| Green light
40| Weak knees
41| Metamorphosis
42| Submerge
43| Resuscitation
44| Drowning in pleasure
45| Repeatedly
46| Amphetamine
47| Light in the dark
48| Date night
49| Lighters and candy
50| Always near

24| Selfish

1.2K 73 17
Galing kay abienceX

Next day

7 am

I step outside my room with my bags, feeling much better to be this way after what happened last night and how mister jeon managed to make me feel better about this new change. I'm happy that I can still get the opportunity to at least text him. And for hanuel, I promised her to meet every weekend, and I'll keep my promise.

I don't know what'll happen here once I step outside, but I just hope they both are safe and warm.

"Here, take some of this." Mister jeon comes to me with a small paper bag, and he gives it to me, his other hand grabbing onto his coffee mug which he made himself. "Thank you for this," I take a look at the box inside the bag and smile, this delicious bento seems really cute.

"It's not a problem, make sure to eat it all during lunch, okay?" He licks his lips but smiles softly, his real and tense emotions still hidden behind this faint smile of his, I grab my gaming bag and he takes the suitcase, "I'll do it," I tell him but he walks down the stairs already, turning deaf ears to my voice. "Miss song!" Hanuel runs to me but smiles, "look at this." She gives me a small card which she was hiding behind her back, I smile but take it, forcing my heart to not soften too much.

"What is i-" I chuckle but she holds my hands after letting me take the adorable red coloured envelope with white tiny heart prints all over. "No, wait...umm, so daddy told." She looks behind me at her father and speaks. "Open this when you reach the dorm, sweetheart."

He brushes his hand past min and steps ahead of me, gazing down into my eyes with a soft glint. I nod, "I would." I keep the envelope into my bag, and he fixes his wristwatch, "do you have wish to have anything else? You can." I kindly refuse, "no, I've got so much," I chuckle, and lick my lower lip but gaze around at this house one last time, everything's the same but yet I feel so cold. Miss jeon is in her bedroom, mister jeon is with us here, and hanuel is still a good little one who's being really calm and not crying or irritated.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He confirms with me again, and I turn to him to nod with confidence, "I am, mister jeon." I hold onto hanuel's hand and we both walk out the main door of the villa.

. . .

He stops the car in front of the building apartment, my breath hastens and my head takes a spin around, and I undo my seatbelt but manage to feel sane. She's standing near the light pole, she actually seems generous and thoughtful, I hope kiyoung is true about my new roommate being a good one.

"Don't get off yet, hanuel." Mister jeon hurries to tell her not to do so because we're right next to the road and he gets down the car first, and I follow him. He wears his yellow shades, "is she here?"

He asks me and I nod, squinting my eyes to not feel the light sunrays hit them, he glances at the light pole but opens the door to take hanuel out. "Hey," she walks right to me and smiles with her glossy lips of the plum tint, "are you june?" I smile kindly and nod, "yes." Her smile widens and she hugs me, "oh gosh, I cannot believe that bitch had the audacity to lie. You're so cute."

I hug her back but raise a brow at what she says, and I ask her, "umm who lied, about...what....?" I look at her cluelessly and she shakes her head, "I'm sorry, just forget it. It was kiyoung and he told me that you were a pest and an annoying girl, but anyways," she turns to the side to glance behind at the car, "damn, is he your dad? What an amazing-"

"No, michelle, he is not my father. He just...." I now try to think of right words to address mister jeon as, but couldn't come up with anything good.

"He's the one who's house I was working in, and he looks after me because he's a very kind and respectful man, and this little girl is his daughter." I look back at mister jeon and hanuel who are looking at me without any knowledge of what I and michelle are talking about, and he licks his lips but whispers, asking if he could come since hanuel seems to be annoying him now to come to me.

I nod, allowing him to come to us. "Oh, I'm sorry I misunderstood, lol." She clearly seems like she genuinely is good, and I smile at her, "that's okay." I stretch my arms out to lift hanuel in them, and she cuddles my neck, her soft cries hurting me and stabbing a knife into my heart with the bloody redness of the pain. "I miss you."

She whispers quietly and I incline my head to look at the older man, he smiles but his red eyes express a different kind of pain, he still bows back to respectfully respond when michelle does.

"I'll miss you more," I close my eyes on her head, but mister jeon takes her away from me, and leaves this very huge emptiness into my body, "baby, miss song needs to leave now." He tells her and she hides herself on his chest and arms, but keeps her teary and adorable red face masked, "okay..." She whispers, sniffing her stuffy nose.

I raise my eyes and look at mister jeon. Michelle grabs the suitcase and takes it up to our room. "Hey that's-" she doesn't stop even when I tell her to, and I stop, but look at mister jeon who places hanuel inside the car.

He closes the door, but exhales, "it's going to be a little lonely, but it's fine," he laughs, walking towards me, his pained eyes staring down into mine with the same depth as mine, he smiles softly despite the hurt he's facing, "you're going to be missed a lot." The people near us disappear and the whole world seems to have stopped, I go forth and encircle my arms around his neck, "I'll miss you both more."

He contains all my warmth and exudes out the love for me through his body, and he touches my waist firmly with both his protective hands before I pull away, hating that we're in public and how I cannot do something even if I crave it so bad.

"I adore you," he brushes his veiny and comfortable hand past my cheek which are coloured in my tears and he smiles but says something which fastens my heartbeat. "I adore you too, mister jeon." I put an arm around him again, unable to leave him and he chuckles in a low manner, kissing my head, and I realize what he's started to really feel towards me.

His heart is beating really hard, like mine. And it's only what we both know, in spite of having so many people surrounding us. This feels so safe and warm in his embrace, I'm scared to live away from these two most amazing humans.

"It's good to know that you do," he breathes out on my head and we both distance ourselves the next minute, he gazes down into my eyes and rubs his thumb over the soft skin under my eyes, "come on, go ahead, sweetheart." He urges me to go on, and I nod, sniffling away the tears which won't stop. "Goodbye, mister jeon, hope to see you soon."

He smiles tiredly, "goodbye, hope to see you soon too, sweetheart." His presence slowly leaving mine as I make my way past the people to get into the building, I put a control on myself and quickly rush upstairs to room number fifty-three.

"There's no elevator in here, this building sucks but the interior is quite better." Michelle walks downstairs, but stops and grins softly, seeing me wipe my tears like a dummy, she comes to me and bends down to stare at my face, "they sure mean a lot to you," she offers me some tissues and i grab it all, "they do."

I wipe the mess on my face and i slowly go upstairs to the second floor, carrying the handbag tightly.

10 am

Entering the bedroom of mine, and never feeling this lonely, i heave a deep sigh and undo my towel to put it away. I get down on my knees and take my suitcase to open it and pull out whatever i see first, hating the fact that i was literally falling for someone i have no damn chance with, i still am, and it hurts so bad but i have to put myself together.

The life never letting me down easy, i feel dead but not surprised. I wear a bra and some pair of silk pajama shorts. I throw on a hoodie and then go to my bed, carrying the card in my hands.

This means so much to me to know that i had meant something to not only him, but his daughter too. But i hate this more than anything too. I couldn't have done this but i still did, and now i'm the one who's suffering but i pulled them into this misery too. Am i being too selfish?

I just wanted to do a job i have always been wanting to, and now that i've finally gotten a chance, i miss the past and the previous job.

I don't know, i just need to forget some things. It's not like staying there would've done anything better than just breaking me at some point, he has a wife and she has got a mother. No matter what i would do, at the end, i'll just be nothing more than a maid who's really close to them. Maybe falling apart into the non-existence later would have been more painful than this parting which thankfully happened before i got too close with mister jeon.

It's for the good, i should just forget the past like i always have been. But i hope there's not anymore presents life has been keeping for me. I'm tired of unwrapping them all alone.

6 pm

"Is this okay?" She holds the bowl of ramen away and pours the hot water down the sink, but leaves some inside and i nod, "the consistency needs to be checked according with the amount and types of spices or flavour you'll be keeping, so this much is okay as it's simple ramen."

I touch my forehead, the one which is feeling empty and aches after i have cried so much again, and i shift my gaze at michelle. She nods, "oh. That sounded easy."  She goes to the side of the kitchen counter and takes the wrappers to open them and prepare some ramen for us, helping me cope with my dead emotions. "Do you want me to tell you a joke?"

I smile in a faint manner at her and take a seat at one of the highchairs, seeming to be too tired to even respond well, "okay." She stirs aggressively into the big bowl of ramen and looks at me with her siren grey eyes, "it's like a question, but you'll have to guess the answer, hmm?"

"Hmm," i nod to her adorable smile, and she throws the bowl onto the table but goes to the refrigerator, "how does a penguin built his house?"

"It glues it together." She gasps but whirls around with two cans of malt beer in her hands. "I'm sorry." I chuckle but she keeps her widened eyes on me, "how could you do this to me...?" Michelle whispers, "you're not supposed to say even if you know the answer, miss. That's painful."

She sits down next to me, pretending to be hurt and still smiling but she causes me to do it as well, i grab the chopsticks and she sticks hers into her bowl to start eating. "I'm terribly sorry, next time, i'll stay quiet."

She giggles but chews on the bite full of ramen, "yeah, that's better." I take a glance at her pixie cut hair which really looks pretty on her and she pops open a can to give it to me.

"You're above eighteen, right?" I nod, "and you?" I ask for her age unintentionally, and she reveals it, "i'm twenty-seven, so yes." I push my chopsticks inside the bowl and she grabs her drink to drink it, "have a nice meal." I take a bite of the ramen, "have a nice meal too."

I take the beer and grab a straw to drink it, hoping i'd be relieved of this empty painful feeling soon and focus into my life and career to not let it ruin me.

---

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

55.5K 2.7K 16
"The thing about pain is... It demands to be felt." A story which will take you on a emotional rollercoaster ride. Something totally not like a cli...
108K 3.5K 15
[แด€ส™แดœ๊œฑษชแด แด‡- ๊œฑแด€แด…ษช๊œฑแด›ษชแด„ - โ€‹ษชแด…แดสŸ สแด€ษดแด…แด‡ส€แด‡ แด€แดœ] โสแดแดœ'สŸสŸ Qแดœษชแด แด‡ส€, แด›ส€แด‡แดส™สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แดกสœษช๊œฑแด˜แด‡ส€ แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด แด‡ษดแด› แด˜ส€แด€สแด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษด แดกษชสŸสŸ ๊œฑแด„ส€แด‡แด€แด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€ ษดษชษขสœแด›แดแด€ส€แด‡...
1.1M 71.5K 48
ไธ€ they say love is pain. well darling, let's hurt tonight. ๏น ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ!๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ!๐ญ๐š๐ž [completed]
7.3K 524 23
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐Ž๐‚. ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› : ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  :) *read at your own risk*