Wild Fire ➵ Stilinski {Book 2}

By taylahjasmyne

After everything that has happened to Clara and her friends, they all thought everything would go back to nor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 9

4.8K 112 16
By taylahjasmyne

Last night wasn't the easiest night to sleep, my brain was still on high alert, in case the Kanima decided to visit my place and slash my neck but nothing happened to me. It got so bad I flew out my window and had to check on Stiles, Scott, Lydia and Allison; I was so worried about something happening to them. Trying to cover the bags under my eyes wasn't the easiest thing to do either; I only got about three hours sleep. Once I had finished my make up, I slide into my black jeans and grabbed my grey top with black out lining around the neck and sleeves saying 'New York' and 'Los Angeles' in a faction kind of symbol and place my fluffy black feather cardigan around my around and down my arms. Putting my hair onto the side and curling it, I find my black heeled boots and grab my backpack and head down to the kitchen.

Making myself a cup of tea, I sit on the chairs around the counter, daydreaming, and thinking about last night, until I almost fall off my chair to a knock at the door. I sigh and set down my cup of tea and walk to my front door, opening it to a worried and tired looking Stiles. I step aside and he walks in slowly and then stops to turn to me as I close the door. I look back at him and he slowly walks over to me and embraces me tightly, rocking us back and forth ever so slightly.

"You flew past my window last night, why Clara?" Stiles whispers and I sigh looking up to his beautiful hazel eyes.

"I was worried about something happening to you" I whisper not looking at him in the eyes, looking to the back door worried it would suddenly open and Stiles would be ripped away from me.

"It's not going to hurt us, Clara, don't over think about it" Stiles says guiding us to my kitchen counter and we sit down and I take a small sip of my tea. I shallow the warm tea and place it onto the counter.

"I couldn't risk it" I whisper.

Once I finish my tea I stand up and push Stiles out my house front door and I lock it behind me and we make our way to the jeep but before we get in the jeep Stiles' phone starts to ring, causing me to cringe at the loudness of the phone.

"Dad?..... What's up?...... Wait what? ......Jackson said that?...... Are you kidding me!..... No but! .....He's allowed back at school!?..... Alright thanks" Stiles says hanging up the phone and he looked back to me annoyed "We have a problem"

Speeding towards the school, get into the car park and run into our first class, running inside the classroom and grabbing our seats around Scott.

"I was just talking to my dad who was just talking to Jackson and I have really very terrible horrible bad news" Stiles states and Scott swings around to look at us both.

"I think I already know" Scott states pointing to the person in front of me.

We all look to the table in front of me and it was Isaac freaking Lahey sitting there, and I could tell he was smirking to himself. Now all three of Derek's freaking betas are at school. As soon as class finished we walk outside of the classroom and asked a lot of questions about what I was able to find about the Kanima, and honestly it was nothing great.

"Okay, the only thing online I found about this Kanima thing, is that it's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murders, so I don't really know what that means" I state placing with my cardigan.

"That thing is not a were-jaguar" Scott says looking at me.

"And we're not exactly murders" Stiles states shaking his head at the fact.

"If you did see it kill somebody, that's properly why it tried to kill you, and it's still trying to kill you, and it properly won't stop until your both dead" Scott states in a ramble walking ahead while Stiles and I stop watching him. I narrow my eyes and walk after Scott annoyed with him not having a filter in his bloody brain like Lydia.

"You know what, sometimes I really worry about this so called friendship" I say walking behind Scott making quotation marks when I say friendship. We walk to our next class which was Economics and I sit behind Stiles and he sits next to Scott, the three of us getting out our books and flicking through the pages when Jackson walks over to us and sits at the free table next to mine. He looked slightly panicked and out of it.

"Hey testicle left and right and Clara" Jackson whispers to the three of us, causing all of us to groan mentally "What the hell is a Kanima" Jackson asks us and the three of us all quickly look at him in shock, not knowing how he knows about this Kanima thing, I was about to say something when the Coach slams down a roll of paper onto the desk getting everybody's attention.

"Alright, quick warning before we start our review, some of you, like McCall" Scott looks forward at Coach talking about him "might want to start their own study groups because, tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult" Coach starts chuckling to himself "I don't even think I could pass it" Well we are screwed then "Okay I need a volunteer to answer the first question on the board" Coach states and people raise their hands to go up to the board.

We all look back to Jackson while Coach wasn't looking to us "Paralysed from the neck down, do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson asks us while his teeth clenched together.

"We are similar with the sensation" I state pointing my finger towards Stiles and I sighing.

"Wait, why would Derek test you? Why would he think it was you?" Scott asks confused and Jackson shakes his head.

"I don't know, how should I know?" Jackson states and my brain kicks into gear.

"Do they think it's Lydia?" I ask my eyes widen.

"I don't know, all I heard was her name and something about Chemistry" Jackson states.

"JACKSON" Coach shouts just above the four of us causing our conversation to end for a moment and the four of us jump back into our seats watching the Coach get mad with Jackson "Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class?"

"Umm, just an undying admiration for my coach" Jackson says trying to get himself out of trouble.

Coach grins to Jackson "That's really nice of you, now shut up, shut it, anybody else?" Coach asks the class, everyone shaking their heads as he walks away from us. Suddenly Scott leans over and pulls Stiles and I closer to him causing us to groan from the sudden movement.

"How do we know it's not her" Scott meaning Lydia could be the Kanima but I shake my head.

"Because I looked into the eyes of this thing, and they were pure evil, when I look into Lydia's eyes I only see fifty percentage evil" Stiles says leaning back upright into his chair. Scott then looks to me for my answer.

"She can't be the Kanima, it's not possible, trust me she doesn't smell the same as that thing" I state trying to remember what the thing smelt like.

"Alright maybe sixty, forty on a good day" Stiles says trying to help me convince Scott Lydia wasn't the Kanima.

"Stiles, Clara, those aren't good arguments" Scott tells us causing us both to sigh, knowing he was right.

"I'm aware of that, but Scott, I swear Lydia isn't the Kanima" I state looking back to the front of the board "Lydia's fine Scott, she is just going through some Post Traumatic Stress" I tell Scott then look behind me to watch Lydia writing down the notes on the board, completely focused. As I watch her, her eyes become wide and glassy, she looks like she was going to have a breakdown, she keeps looking around at the other students and at the door, as if something was torturing her. She suddenly jumps from her seat and runs towards the board, wiping down all of the notes and then writing something on the board, the whole time flinching in sobbing, she turns around and she looked dazed. She snaps out of it and she looks around the classroom, her tears running down her cheeks and holding the chalk in her fingers.

"Okay, someone want to try answering, in English" Coach says causing students to laugh at the poor fragile strawberry blonde. I look to her and sigh. Lydia looks at everyone confused and looks back to the board to see what she wrote, she never realised anything was happening to her.

"What is that Greek?" Scott asks after Stiles takes a photo of what Lydia said.

"Actually I think it is English" Stiles says showing the three of us the photo and then flips the rotation and it really was English and it scared me with what she actually wrote on the board.

Someone Help Me

We walk into Chemistry and I was in panic mode, Derek is going to try and kill Lydia, he thinks she is the Kanima, but she is not the Kanima, but she is something, but she isn't a werewolf like Scott or any type of Phoenix like me, so what the hell is she "Derek is going to kill Lydia, he is going to get Erica and Isaac to kill her" I say in a ramble as we walk into the classroom.

"Derek's not going to kill her without proof Clara" Scott says and we all stop in the classroom in a huddle.

"So he will test her like Jackson was tested, but when and where" Stiles states as we watch Lydia looking through her chemistry book, as if nothing ever happened in the last class when she went all weird and wrote backwards on the black board. That's when I spot Erica and Isaac strutting into the classroom, smirking as we all come into each other's eye contact.

"I think here and now" I state.

Seeing the free seat beside Lydia, all five of us race towards the seat, Scott, Stiles and I getting there first leaving Erica and Isaac glaring at the back of our heads. They both take the seat behind us and I look to them to see Erica smirking at me and then looking to Stiles, causing me to glare and look to see Allison walking into the classroom, taking the seat at the table next to the one all of us surrounded Lydia at, she looked at us confused and Scott gestures to Erica and Isaac and she looks back to Erica smirking at her.

"Einstein once said two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe, I myself have encountered human stupidity" Mr Harris says then pats Stiles on the back, causing me to glare at the hateful teacher "So to combat the plague of arrogance in my last you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments, let's see if two heads are indeed better than one, or in Stilinski's case, less than one" I roll my eyes at the rude comments about my boyfriend. Seriously how is this guy still a teacher when he pulls students or a certain student in his classes "Erica take the first station" Mr Harris says and instantly all the horny teenage boys in the class raise their hands up "I wasn't asking for volunteers, now put all your horny little hands down" Everyone places their hands back on their tables and Mr Harris looks to Scott "Start with Mr McCall"

As the first round begins I sit next to Stiles, trying to not look towards Isaac and keep an eye on Erica in case she tries to hurt Scott. Watching her speak to Scott she places her hand on his thigh and I growl causing Stiles to look at me confused as he enters the mixture

"What's wrong" Stiles whispers to me.

"Erica is trying to feel up Scott, to hurt Allison and too piss of Scott" I state and watch Erica's eyes glow gold as Scott removes her hand and she grabs his neck as they glare at each other, Mr Harris rings the bell meaning it was time to change tables. I look back to Stiles "If Isaac or Erica do anything to you tell me, and I will burn them to a crisp" I state and he nods walking away from me and towards Isaac's table and I walk over to Erica's stopping Allison sitting there and she nods, moving onto a random student's table while Scott goes with Lydia.

I sit down and try to ignore Erica smirking at me "Hmm hello Clara, ignoring me today are you, do you think that will work?" She asks tilting her head smirking at me and I roll my eyes.

"Do you think getting out your ugly little claws and trying to threaten me will make me flip out, but if you touch my boyfriend's brown buzzcut little head I will personally burn you like a well done steak, so make your pick, because either way we both know you're going to lose" I state mixing the chemicals together and looking back to Erica smirking and her jaw hangs loose for a small moment and she regains herself "So what are you planning on doing to my strawberry blonde friend"

"Don't you mean what is she going to do to us?" She asks pouting and I roll my eyes.

"I don't care what you think she could do, I could do a lot more than she ever could if you brush me the wrong way" I state.

She places her hand on my right leg, her claws running up and down my leg to tease me and she leans in to my ear "I could easily do this with Stiles, why would he want someone who is too scared to have sex with, when I could do everything in one night, do you really think he would say no" She says and I grab her wrist stopping her and I feel my eyes glow purple and hers glow gold.

"You're such an easy slutty girl, why would he go with someone who would give him herpes" I state cocking my eyebrows and she growls and digs her claws into my jeans while I start to burn her hand. Mr Harris hits the bell and the both of us yelp in pain from me burning her and her digging her claws too deep from the sound "Later bitch" I whisper and slip away from her, moving onto the table Allison was once at and then she is with Erica, Scott and Stiles were together and Lydia was stuck with Isaac, shit, none of us were quick enough. I go to get up but Mr Harris pushes me back down and I glare up at him.

"Ms Ridgeway, glaring at me will only result in a fail" Mr Harris states causing me to widen my eyes and then start working on the experiment.

After working on the end of the experiment Mr Harris rings the bell stating his last quote "Alright, if you have catalysed this correctly, you should have ended up with a crystal" I look down to see my experiment did look like a nice crystal, I peer over to Scott and Stiles and theirs is like this brown weird stuff and I choke on my laughter "Now for the last part of the experiment you will all enjoy, you can eat it" I piece up the crystal and ask the other student did they want to try it, causing them to shake their head and I nod, taking a bite of the crystal and it actually tasted good. I look over to Lydia and Isaac and notice something was wrong with the crystal, it had the Kanima venom.

Oh my god

They are testing her right here.

"LYDIA!" I shout getting out of my seat behind Lydia and Isaac's table and they both look at me.

"Clara? What's wrong?" Lydia asks me and I look around to see everyone was looking at me.

I shake my head and sit down "Sorry, I thought there was a bee on your hair but it's nothing" I say mumbling.

We all watch Lydia take a bite of the crystal, and by everyone I mean Scott, Stiles, Allison, Erica, Isaac and I. She takes a bite and nothing happens and my heart sinks. She could possibly be the Kanima; my friend is possibly the Kanima. I look to see Scott looking outside the window and I look the direction and see Derek Hale leaning against his car and watching everything.

He is so going to kill her.

Straight after class, Stiles, Scott, Allison and I go into a nearby teacher's office, all of us freaking out about the fact nothing happened when Lydia ate the crystal holding Kanima Venom "Derek's outside waiting for Lydia" Scott says and we all turn to look at him with worry.

"To kill her" Allison states worried for her best friend.

"If he thinks she is the Kanima then yes" Scott says causing me to sigh and tug at my jean pockets worried.

"It's not her" I say madly to Scott.

"Clara, she didn't pass the test, nothing happened" Scott tells me but I shake my head, not wanting to believe she was the Kanima.

"It can't be her" Stiles says backing me up, grabbing my left hand and holding it with his.

"It doesn't matter because Derek thinks she is, so either we can convince him he is wrong or we've got to figure out a way to protect her" Allison states and looks at the three of us and we all nod.

"I don't think he is going to do anything here" Scott says shaking his head.

"Doing it here at school would cause too much attention for him, he will do it when no one is around, and we need to be around her at all times" I state, shaking in my place.

"What about after school?" Allison asks Scott and I causing the both of us to sigh "What if we can prove Derek is wrong?"

"By three o'clock?" Stiles asks.

"There could be something in the bestiary" Allison suggests.

"You mean the nine hundred page book in some ancient Latin none of us can read, well that's not an option" I state annoyed with everything that was happening.

"Actually I think I can know somebody who can translate it" Allison states thinking of the person she could ask.

"I could talk to Derek, maybe convince him we can prove it's not her" Scott says trying to think of a way to stop Lydia from being killed by Derek and his pack and then Scott looks back to us in worry "But if anything happens you guys leave It to me right?"

"What does that mean" Allison states raising her eyebrow.

"It means you can't heal like I do" Scott says to his girlfriend and Allison rolls her eyes "I just don't want you getting hurt"

"I heal, and I have the power of using fire, don't you remember, plus I grow wings" I state raising my left hand and making a small fire ball causing Stiles to step away so he doesn't get burned.

Allison turns around and digs into her bag, Scott and Stiles trying to see what she was getting out but I knew what she always carried with her these days. Allison pulls out her cross bow and holds it up for Scott and Stiles to see "I can protect myself" She says simply and I smile. Scott doesn't say anything leaving all of us confused as why is Scott acting more worried about Allison than usual, we all know she can handle herself "What? Did something happen?" She asks worried and Scott shakes his head.

"I just don't want you getting hurt" He whispers "Seriously if anything happens call me, I don't care if your dad finds out, call, text, scream or yell I will find you as fast as I can" Scott says and we all are silent.

Scott turns away and suddenly an arrow flies past my head and Scott stops it quickly before it hits him. Allison and I turn around to see my boyfriend holding the crossbow that almost shot an arrow at Scott's head.

"Ehhhh, sorry, sensitive trigger on that" Stiles says handing the cross bow back to Allison.

Mission save Lydia Martin from a pack of werewolves trying to kill her because they think she is the Kanima which she isn't is a go.

Well I need to shorten that before I decide to say that out loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 474 15
It's a new school year and Derek is attempting to form a new pack. Also Lydia's remarkable recovery from the Peter Hale attack comes with side-effect...
15.7K 277 60
silvern /ˈsɪlv(ə)n/ adjective Made of or coloured silver Ariana is left reeling after the pack's latest battle and the losses of those close to her...
131K 2.3K 23
I'm Paige Stilinski, yes I'm Stiles Stilinski's twin sister (Don't remind me) this school year just turned crazy. After going into the wood in search...
18.5K 586 40
2nd story. When Clara came to Beacon Hills she was a normal teenage girl with a loving family. Now everything had all changed. Atleast she still has...