Tangled Sheets ↣ lashton

By Princessofmuke

Ashton isn't your ordinary 16 year old high school boy,he's on the edge of breaking down and it won't be pret... More

↣Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine reupload
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
new fic
NEW BOOK

Chapter Nineteen

9.7K 393 248
By Princessofmuke

Guess who's back ,back again , i'm back (and late) , tell a friend

sorry that it took a little bit longer to write this chapter but i hope you like it, it's quite long!

Spoiler , emotions, and some very heavy scene's,oh and not edited . Enjoy my friends.

The light that was shining through the curtains of the room was incredibly bright, so bright that it was hurting Luke's head even though his eyes were still closed.

The blonde could feel himself waking up slowly, his head was pounding like crazy and the brightness of the room was't really helping at all.

Luke groaned and buried his face into the hard surface underneath him, Calum's chest, before squeezing the boy that was trapped between Luke and the bed in a somewhat attempt to cuddle.

Luke heard the older boy groan , mumbling a 'every fucking time' and the blonde smiled as Calum tried to push him off, which is useless.

Calum groans underneath Luke "i should've fucking known this would happen if i'd let you sleep in my bed" the older boy complained.

It caused Luke to giggle and roll off of the tan boy, cuddling into his side "well at least your happy" Calum croaked out trying to fill his lungs with air again now his best friend wasn't suffocating him anymore.

Luke cringed and shushed Calum "don't talk so loud my head still hurts" causing the older boy to roll his eyes at the blonde that was laying next to him now, cuddled into his side and he sighed looking at the time.

It was just after 12 pm right now , Luke's college classes had already started, not that Calum was letting Luke go or that Luke was in any condition to actually go,both knew that.

Calum untangled Luke from his side and slid out of the bed, the blonde watching him walk towards his closet before disappearing into the bedroom.

The sound of the shower being turned on and running water quickly filled the silence in the room as Calum took a shower, Luke groaned and pulled the blankets higher up and wrapped them tightly around his body.

A frown on his face as the events from last night came back again , he did feel better , well head ache aside, then he had all week , ever since he left Ashton that Sunday morning.

It's Tuesday now meaning he actually had classes to attend, skipping wasn't something Luke did often, but right now he didn't even have the energy to get up.

The blonde closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of Calum's bed sheets, they smelled so comforting , exactly like Calum , he remembers sleeping in Calum's bed allot when he just came here, the dark haired boy never let him sleep on the couch, Luke had allot of nightmares after everything that had happened but Calum was always there for him.

Luke hadn't even realized that he had drifted back into a light sleep until Calum softly shook him awake , fully dressed and a soft smile playing on his lips "thought you wanted this " his best friend said and held a big Mc Donalds bag right in front of him , the blonde's eyes widened and his mouth immediately started to water.

"how long was i asleep?" Luke said confused as he looked from the bag to Calum and back "about two hours , got you take out from Macca's " the tan boy said and Luke rolled his eyes "i see that Calum, you're literally holding it right in front of my face"

The older boy scoffed "oh sorry mister sassy pants, i did indeed drove half an hour for you to get you fucking Macca's because i know it makes you happy" Calum replied and Luke rolled his eyes "sorry Cal, what did you got me" the blonde asked and Calum smirked "glad you asked" before opening the bag and showing the content to the younger boy.

Calum had gotten them allot , like almost to many hamburgers to eat, and of course the loser had gotten him a happy meal,with a toy in it. Luke scoffed but thanked the older boy before immediately attacking the first burger he could get his hands on.

It doesn't seem the best thing to do , eat hamburgers as breakfast , but it was the best cure ever, so they munched away on the food Calum had gotten them and Luke was again very thankful for meeting the lad because he always made sure Luke was alright.

After they finished eating Luke felt slightly better , he still couldn't get Ashton off of his mind but he sadly enough didn't want to. The months that they spent together fucking were amazing and Luke hadn't felt so alive in a while.

The thing was , Luke was always busy, he had college a job and hockey , and he never really met anyone that interested him , he never met someone that had the same beauty like Ashton, the boy was honestly cuteness walking on legs , especially in glasses.

Ashton was something special, something he couldn't wrap his head around and maybe that's why he wanted him , Ashton was so different, so unique and so beautiful.

Luke frowned , he fucked it all up ,didn't he? He could've had Ashton, all for himself but he decided to quit it when times got a bit harder for him.

"Luke" the voice of a very familiar boy , Calum's staring at him and he sighs "you're still thinking about him , aren't you?" the tan boy softly asks , careful to not upset his best friend "i never stopped " Luke said just above a whisper, shaking his head and looking down at his hands that were folded in his lap.

"But it's kinda to late for that now,isn't it , it's kinda to late to feel bad now because i was the one who fucked it up Cal, and gosh i was so stupid , i could've had him right now, in my arms , but no i decided to fuck everything up because i can't get my fucking past out of my head" Luke was screaming by now, hot angry tears rolling down his cheeks as he finally let everything go.

"I was so scared, i loved him and the last person i loved was Alex , Alex used me, abused the fact that i loved him , he had me wrapped around his fucking finger and i'm scared okay, he's young and i don't want to fuck him up because i know how it feels like to be emotionally fucked up"

The blonde angrily wiped away the tears that were rolling down his cheeks with the back of his hand, sniffing and to Calum he looked like a kicked puppy, completely lost , so he quickly scooped his crying best friend into his arms just like he had done so many times before.

Luke calmed down a little after the older boy had been hushing him and petting his hair, rocking both of them softly from side to side " Luke i love you , you're not a fuck up at all, maybe you fucked it up but that doesn't mean you can't fix things"

Luke stopped sniffing "you can fix things with Ashton , Luke believe me , i've always believed in you and i know that you're scared but Luke , aren't we all scared of love? you just need to be strong and have faith and if there's someone who i think is incredibly strong it's you Luke, you've been through allot and you're still here"

The blonde softly nodded his head against Calum's chest and sat up straight "right" Luke said and wiped the tears away, he felt so weak this past week and a half , he couldn't stop crying over a fucking boy but maybe it was good to let his emotions out for once.

Calum rubbed his back "you can fix this Luke, i'm sure the two of you will work it out " he whispered and Luke smiled "you think he'll ever be able to forgive me? " Luke whispered and Calum nodded "i'm sure" and gave the blonde one last tight squeeze.

"now let's get some pizza and then your sorry ass is going to talk to him " Calum said and got up , offering his hand to Luke , who took it and let himself get pulled up from the bed.

Calum let Luke to go get a shower and dressed before they would head out "showers are always good when you're sad" Calum said and Luke nodded before walking towards the shower but not before Calum playfully slapped his butt , making Luke glare at the tan boy.

Half and hour later, Luke and Calum were both ready to go and walking out of the door, Calum driving them towards the local pizza restaurant, they both ate pizza and drank some coke. Luke had been nervous as hell the entire time.

After they both finished their food and drinks, Calum had droven Luke towards Ashton's house and dropped Luke off , telling him that with one call he would be there before driving off and leaving Luke alone standing in front of the Irwin household.

He hadn't really planned anything , he couldn't go up to the front door and knock on it what would he even say? "hi, i'm Ashton's fuck buddy, well ex-fuck buddy" ?

The window seemed a better option,he had snuck in and out a couple times when they fucked at Ashton's place,not wanting to bother Calum.

Ashton's room was easy to climb into , and with Luke's athletic skills he was quickly inside of the room. Luke looked into the room , it was lit but Ashton was no where in sight.

The blonde opened the window and snuck in , it felt weird to do. Luke's heart immediately sunk at the sound of voices shouting downstairs and soft sobs coming from what he thought was the bathroom.

There were things crashing downstairs and screams , it honestly sounded like some sort of horror movie. Luke softly walked towards the bathroom ,pressing his ear against the door to listen.

The blonde was right, there were sobs coming from behind the door , he knew those sobs and it made his heart clench. Slowly Luke pushed the door open, it wasn't even closed.

As Luke opened the door he was met with the curly haired boy he had missed so much the past week and a half, but Ashton was sitting against the bathroom wall with a bottle of pills that was almost empty next to him and some pills in his hands.

Luke's eyes went wide and it was like something had snapped inside of him, he stormed over to the hazel eyed boy who was looking up at him with big eyes.

Luke threw himself , on his knees, on the ground next to him , this was his baby.

Luke cupped Ashton's cheeks "oh god princess ,i'm so sorry" before moving the boy towards the toilet, Ashton was motionless , he felt like was dreaming, hallucinating, because there was no way Luke was in his room , maybe it was just a side effect of the pills that were finally kicking in and going to take him to another land.

But Ashton's 'dream' was ended when Luke shoved his fingers down his throat and Ashton huddled over the toilet seat , emptying his stomach , Luke shoved his fingers down his throat again , his other hand ran up and down Ashton's back while he mumbled things underneath his breath that Ashton couldn't hear.

Ashton continued to throw up until there was nothing in his stomach anymore, his throat hurt and he felt dizzy and he couldn't do anything else but cry again, everything was just to much, he wanted to die tonight. Luke pulled him close , shushing him "how many, how many did you swallow? " Luke asked

Ashton couldn't help but cling onto Luke tightly, afraid he was going away is he let go as he sobbed and sniffed into Luke's grey sweater that was incredibly soft and strangely comforting for the younger boy.

"how much princess, you need to tell me it's very important" Luke said running his hand through Ashton's curly locks and Ashton let out a soft sniffle with the word "nine" making Luke bite his lip "you promise" the blonde asked, and Ashton nodded "i p-promise Lukey" Luke whispered a "okay" before kissing the top of Ashton head.

"please make them stop" Ashton sniffed as he heard something shatter downstairs and Luke bit his lip ,he couldn't make them stop really "let me take you to my place,i'll sleep on the couch if you want to " and Ashton nodded so Luke took his phone out and shot a quick message Calum's way.

Luke tightened his grip around Ashton "i'm so sorry, i shouldn't have ever let you go, you were the best thing that has happened to me in a long time" he said softly kissing Ashton's hair over and over again and rocking them back and forth , this morning he was in Ashton's position, crying in Calum's arms.

Ashton's sobs died down after a while and turned into little sniffs, the younger boy had a tight grip on Luke's shirt and he wouldn't let go no matter what.

Withing ten minutes Calum texted him back that he was there and Luke got up with Ashton in his arms , setting him down in front of the window "you have to let go babe" Luke said but Ashton shook his head and Luke sighed "princess , please there's no other way to get out of the window" and Ashton nodded before letting go.

They both carefully slipped out of the window and Ashton immediately clung onto the older boy and Luke picked him up again, Ashton loved being in Luke's arms .

Luke walked the both of them towards Calum's car before getting into the backseat , Calum only giving him a smile before driving off , not saying anything and Luke was thankful for that.

The drive back to Luke and Cal's place was short, and Ashton almost fell asleep but he wouldn't allow himself ,he was so scared that this was all just a dream.

After they arrived back at the apartment Luke struggled but got them both out of the car with some effort, he carried the tired boy into the apartment and walked towards his bedroom whispering a 'night' towards Calum who gave him a small smile and nod.

Luke carried the young boy up the stairs who was resting his face in his chest, had Ashton ever mentioned that Luke had a very nice chest?

Luke pushed the door of his bedroom open with his back and guided the two of them in, he laid the young boy on his bed and chuckled as the young boy immediately sat up at the lost of contact "wanna change out of those clothes before going to sleep?" he asked and Ashton nodded sheepishly.

Luke took one of his big shirts out of closet , knowing it would be big on Ashton, "arms up" Luke said and Ashton immediately obeyed, Luke slid the t-shirt off of the younger boy and slid the grey sweat pants off too before he helped Ashton into his shirt, Ashton secretly loved being babied like this.

As Luke predicted, the shirt came to Ashton's thighs , like a dress and it made him look adorable. Luke quickly stripped down till his boxers and Ashton shyly smiled up at the older boy.

Luke kinda knew Ashton good enough to know something was up "what is it princess" he said kneeling down between the younger boy's legs "tell me what you want " he said and Ashton bit his lip "can you kiss me? " Ashton asked blushing and Luke chuckled before closing the gap between them.

Ashton had missed Luke's lips on his and Luke had missed Ashton's lips too , even though it had been two weeks , they still had missed each other and had a severe heart break.

The kiss was sweet and gentle , it made Ashton glow, this was what they both had been craving for the past two weeks and it felt good to finally be happy again.

Luke pulled away and crawled into the bed, pecking the younger boy goodnight before throwing his strong arms around the curly haired boy and yes maybe they hadn't really worked anything out yet, it was just fine, everything was alright tonight, just the two of them in each other's arms.

So hey,

guess a happy ending?

Thanks for reading!

please let me know what you think about this chapter!!!

thoughts on Luke being over emotional?

thoughts on Ashton's suicide attempt ( that's why there is a suicide warning bc this scene was planned from the beginning)

thoughts on the happy end?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 28.4K 33
Luke is a nerdy straight A student by day, but when night comes he looses the nerd act and turns into his real self. *Completed!*
40.1K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...
87.4K 5.4K 21
luke has a hard time talking to people he is not familiar with, but ashton, has no problem with that. (wattpad has erased chapter one for literally n...
4K 156 1
Luke only goes to the library to watch an employee named Ashton from afar in hopes that one day he'll gather enough courage to ask him out.