You're mine |18+|

Oleh amaiisuniverse

Quinn is enjoying her new life in high school after her mom married a rich guy in California. The real questi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

1.6K 37 12
Oleh amaiisuniverse

"C'mon Quinn! Wake up, we're gonna be late!!" Luke shakes me until I get up.

"What..time..is it?" I pick up my phone and see that it's 7:30. That's 30 minutes before school starts! I've never hopped out of bed so fast. "My alarm didn't go off?!" He leaves the room so I can change. I quickly put on a random tank top I found on my dresser and threw on some sweatpants. I ran to the bathroom to get myself ready to go. I'm not doing all that extra makeup stuff today, the school is 15 minutes away and I don't have enough time.

I grab my shoes, sweatshirt, and backpack and head out the door to my brother's car. I don't have my license yet, and even if I did, I'd most likely still ride with him. On the way to school, I freshened my hair, did a little mascara, and put lip plumper on.

When I got to class, everyone was whispering about something. Jaleigha sat next to me and caught me up on everything. "Girl. Apparently, a new kid is joining our class today. No one's seen him but the people who have said he's so hot. Maybe you can finally get your sum."

"Ja, I'm not even that attractive. Do you think I'll be able to bag the new kid? Where is he anyway?"

The teacher interrupted everyone's conversation. "Excuse me, class! I'd like to introduce the new student looking at our class today. Skyler Caddel-"  Suddenly, a tall guy with medium-length hair walks in and makes eye contact with me.

"Holy. Shit." I accidentally said something a little too loud. 

"Quinn!" The teacher yelled at me. "No cussing in class! Treat the new student with respect! I'm sorry Skyler, she has no filter sometimes."

He laughed as he stood in front of the class. "No, it's fine. Quinn can be...really difficult sometimes, huh?" He smirked and never broke eye contact as he walked towards the empty desk beside  me.

Jaleigha looked at me with wide eyes and then elbowed me. "Wtf, you know him?! Is he your ex or something?!" I could hear what she was saying but I wasn't listening. I was sitting there so deep in thought that I didn't even realize Skyler had already made it next to  me and settled into his chair.

"Pay attention to directions, Princess." He whispered in my ear, making me jump.

"Get out of my fucking ear, Skyler!"

"Quinn! Take a break in the hallway, you know we're not supposed to talk in class." I rolled my eyes and made my way out of the classroom. What is wrong with me? I should be able to tolerate him by now. I went to the cafeteria, got a coffee, and started walking back to class. On the way there, I bumped into someone and spilled my coffee.  

"Shit!" He hissed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Caleb! I didn't see you there." I quickly started trying to dry his shirt with the napkins I had in hand. His shirt was white so there was no way that stain was coming out no matter how hard I tried.

"Hey, hey calm down, it's fine." He smiled at me. "I don't have another shirt so why don't you just give me your sweatshirt for now yeah?"

I was a bit hesitant but I only wear oversized sweatshirts so of course he'd be able to fit it and it wasn't girly-looking so it didn't matter. "Oh, yeah sure here you go. Again I'm so sorry it was an accid-"

He took off his shirt and put it in his book bag. Caleb was now shirtless in the middle of our school's hallway. We were the only ones here and it wasn't like I was gonna snitch. His abs and muscles were so fascinating I didn't even realize I was staring.

"Quinn, you're staring." He laughed as he put my navy blue hoodie on.

"Oh- I'm sorry." My face started to heat up in embarrassment.

He kissed me on the forehead, "Get to class mamas." He walked away leaving me speechless. He yelled down the hallway, "And stop apologizing for everything!"

What is up with kissing foreheads lately?

I finally made my way back to class and Ja was stunned. She was just looking at my shirt, not my face. I forgot I wasn't wearing a bra. When I wear hoodies to school I never care about what my shirt looks like under it because I never take the hoodie off. I look down and realize you can see the outline of my titties and my nipples since it was so cold in the school.

I throw my head back and sigh. "Why is it always me!!!?" Luckily the teacher was in the back of the classroom not paying attention. All of a sudden Skyler threw his hoodie to me. His expression told me he wasn't happy. "Put it on." He said in a stern voice. I did as told and sat down without saying anything back. "You're welcome."

Shut the fuck up, Skyler. That is what I want to say. "Thank you" Is what my dumbass said.

"I moved here 2 weeks ago." He started talking. "Because I needed to see you. People at my school weren't giving me the reaction I wanted when I treated them like I did you. So I missed seeing how your body trembled under mine."

"So why are you acting differently than you did in middle school?" We were whispering back and forth.

"That's the thing, no matter how I approach you, you're still gonna react the same. I want to make you love me HarleQuinn. You're mine. Do you realize that? You belong to me. I own you. I don't care if I have to fuck those words into you, you'll get it soon. Whether you're trembling in fear or pleasure, either would make me happy." The way he emphasized his words and added flavor to every sentence sent butterflies to my pussy. But this isn't enough to win me over, he's a fucking creep.

"So tell me Princess, who's wearing your sweatshirt right now?"

"..Caleb is."

"And why is that?"

"I spilled coffee on his shirt."

"And you're gonna get it back from him right?" He placed his hand on my thigh.

"If he gi-" He squeezed my thigh harder. " Yes, Skyler, I'll get it back from him." I squeaked.

"And what are you doing after school today?"

"I'm super exhausted so I'm going to stay home today." Thank god it's Friday. Brandon isn't here so there isn't any reason for me to go to the skatepark.

"I haven't seen you for a full 24 hours and I've already exhausted you?" By his tone, I could tell he was amused without looking at his face. The bell rang signaling us to go to our next class. "What's your next class, beautiful?"

"Physics, it's across the building."

"Then I'll walk you there." I got up and started walking down the hallway, Skyler followed.

My brother and his friends met up with me at my locker. "Quinnie the Pooh! A boy is standing behind you?"

"I'm aware Luke."

Caleb nudged Skyler. "She's off limits, buddy, go to class." He didn't respond, he stayed quiet waiting for me to get my stuff from my locker.

"Guys, I think that's her boyfriend." Marco made everyone freeze for a second, even me. "If Caleb is wearing her hoodie then whose hoodie is she wearing? Big Brain."

"Choke on each other's dicks."

"How about you choke on mine?" Caleb bit his lip and looked me up and down. Fucking creep.

"Bro quit playing she's my sister you weirdo." Luke playfully shoved him. I was tired of being surrounded by boys. "We got to get to class see you later Quinnasaurus rex."

"Pick a nickname and stick with it, Luke!" I yelled down the hallways watching his cocky ass walk to class. He turned around and flipped me off while sticking his tongue out in a taunting way.

Skyler put his hands around my waist when the guys disappeared down the hallway. I was still sorting through my books and binders preparing for my next class. "You sound much more confident around them than me. I thought you were always really quiet."

"Yeah? Well, they don't emotionally torture me every chance they get." I forgot who I was talking to. I quickly caught myself though. "I mean- I didn't mean to say that."

He slowly ran his finger down my face from behind and lifted my chin making me look up at him. "Yes you did, you meant every word. But guess what? I don't give a fuck how you see me because this is all for my enjoyment, no one else's."

I kept quiet and closed my locker before leading him down the hallway to where my physics class resided.

~~~

School has been over for a while now. I had 2 other classes with Skyler and one of them was the same class I shared with Caleb. Caleb was burning holes through Skyler while he on the other hand didn't pay him any mind.

There was no tripping, calling names, or tormenting today so maybe there isn't any reason for me to still be intimidated by him. He used to tell me I was a dumb bitch who'd grow up to be his servant for the rest of my life but now he's calling me Princess and Beautiful? What's his motive? While I was staring at my ceiling thinking of all the reasons he could've come here, someone knocked on my door.

"It's Caleb. You wanna come downstairs and watch a movie with us Q?" He slightly yelled from the other side of my door.

I got up and grabbed my blanket to head downstairs. Caleb put his arm around me and walked with me to the couch. He's being way more interactive with me than he's ever been before.

"What are we watching?" I asked the man who always picks what movie we watch, Luke.

Marco walked in with popcorn for everyone. "Your idiot brother wants to watch the new child's play movie."

I roll my eyes. "Of course he does."

30 minutes into the movie, Caleb is fully embracing me. He did it so smoothly that I didn't even notice I wasn't in his arms when we first got on the couch. When he noticed that I noticed, he pulled me closer to him. This is so different, it seems unacceptable but for some reason I never want this to stop.

I let myself melt into his arms and soon fell asleep.

~~~

I'm still on the couch? The TV is off, I missed the other half of the movie. I feel someone move under me, it's Caleb. I'm laying on top of him, my head on his chest, and we're under the blanket I brought down here. "Luke and Marco went out to the store a few minutes ago. I stayed here because I didn't want to wake you up, you looked so peaceful."

The warmth from his body feels so comforting, I feel so safe here with him like this. He was about to get up but I stopped him. "Hey wait-"

"Yea, what is it?"

"Can we...stay like this a bit longer?" I look up at him.

He looks at me for a second then lays back down. He stares at the ceiling silently while I lay with my cheek to his chest. I could feel his hand move to my back and his fingers started rubbing up and down my spine.

After a few minutes of silence, "Quinn," Caleb said out of nowhere. Making me look up to see his beautiful eyes staring into mine. He smiled. "Would you...like to go on a date with me sometime?"

It was so unexpected I didn't even know what to say. "Caleb I..."

"You don't have to answer right now. Just think about it okay? Don't forget, it's okay to say no." He ran his fingers through my hair. I nodded and laid back down.

(What's happening at the store with Luke and Marco?) (3rd person POV)

While Marco was throwing snacks in the basket, and Luke's workout junkie self was taking them back out, they were talking about something they'd never thought would be a conversation topic. "I've noticed Caleb trying to get close to my sister, have you?"

"I'm worried he's gonna try to take her card..." Marco said with a frown. "Caleb has around 6 bodies already, every year he picks two girls to go after. I never thought Quinn would be one of them."

"I already don't want HarleQuinn to have a boyfriend in general, let alone it be him. He isn't good for her, he'll break her heart. But he's also a good friend to me so I don't wanna have to let him go."

"She's growing up Luke, the best we can do for her is let her decide on her own."

Luke gets emotional when talking about his sister, no one knows the real reason why but she's one of his biggest weaknesses, just like his father.

He ran his finger down his ear/neck tattoo. "Then there's that new guy at our school that you saw her wearing his sweatshirt." He threw some strawberries into the basket. "You aren't attracted to her too are you?"

"On my life, I care for her only as a sister, nothing more, nothing less."

"Good."

(Back to HarleQuinn and Caleb) (Quinn POV)

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I don't talk to many people so it's probably my brother. Caleb handed me my phone off the coffee table and it was an unknown number. "Hello? Who's this?"

"Hey, sweetheart. Why don't you meet me at the skatepark, I want to show you a few tricks." The voice and the way they dragged their words let me know exactly who it was.

"How'd you get my number?"

"Your little friend that sits next to you in class. She's a real beaut, you know that? She handed it over without hesitation. Come see me, HarleQuinn, I'm missing you."

"Skyler I'm kind of busy-"

"Get your ass over here Quinn. I'm not gonna tell you again."

"I'll be there in 10." Caleb furrowed his brows at my change in response. "Caleb, can you drive me to the skatepark please."

"Sure is there a problem?"

"No, just someone I need to meet." I sulked as I ran upstairs to put on sweatpants and a sports bra. We got to the park and there were more people than usual, mostly girls from our school. Why are they all here? They don't know a thing about skateboarding.

Caleb and I made our way through the girls to see Skyler right in the middle of it. Girls were flirting with him thinking they even had a chance. "You're so hot Skyler, why don't we go out sometime???!!!!" A girl squealed.

"I'll think about it, maybe one day sweetheart." He smirked as he laid his pervy eyes on me. "Hey, Quinn you made it!" He gave me a fake ass smile as he talked in his regular tone, the same way he talks to everyone else. "C'mon lemme buy you something from the food truck."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me with him. "I'll be right back Caleb please don't go anywhere." He nodded and sat on one of the benches nearby.

We got to the food truck and Skyler bought us both snow cones. His smile went away as quickly as it came and his tone changed to the one only I'm used to. "Why'd you bring him with you, I don't remember telling you to bring someone."

"I don't recall you telling me to come alone." I ate my snow cone without a care in the world. "Why did you want me to come anyway?"

"I want you to race me." Not this again. "Whoever wins has to do what the other person says for a week. It won't be as intense as it was last time. Do we have a deal?"

"You're not gonna let me decline so I guess we do."

"Glad you know your place, Princess." He threw his sweatshirt at me. "And put this on. I wouldn't want you falling and scraping any part of your skin. I don't know why your dumbass wore just a bra to skateboard, you don't need to show skin to impress me."

I don't dress for your bitchass.

"Let's go." He put his fake smile back on as we made it to the racing area that was still part of the park. I would never bring Caleb to the Rave. Caleb was there waiting for me, I guess someone told him about the race. We both got ready at the starting line. No helmet, No knee pads, and both of us were completely unprotected.

3...

2...

1...GO!

I started with a huge push from my left leg. Making my way to the turning spot I was gradually getting faster. Usually, it'd be hard to turn at this speed but I knew exactly what to do. As soon as the turn came up I used my hands to completely do a 360° and I effortlessly turned.

Skyler was keeping up with me pretty well. He did the turn the same way I did, wondering where he learned it. I jumped up with my board still at my feet and side-slid down the rails of the stairs that came up. I needed to widen the gap between us so I sped up faster and if I didn't make this next move at the right time it'd be game over for me.

I decided to take a shortcut and use one of the ramps to go in the air and flip over most of the track. Taking me at least 200 feet closer to the finish line. Before I knew it, I won the race.

Caleb ran up to me and picked me up in the air. "You did amazing, mama." Skyler rolled in not long after. He made a motion telling me to follow him. Of course, he led me behind the food truck because he only likes talking to me when no one is listening, weirdo.

"A deal is a deal, Princess. Is there anything you'd like me to do?" He caressed my cheek. "There's no limit. I could give you the night of your life." He backed me up against the food truck and put his mouth to my ear. "I'll fuck you so hard tears will be streaming down your pretty little face, HarleQuinn."

His offer was so tempting but I had to stand my ground. But imagine being dicked down by someone so fucking hot. No, I have to go through with this.  "I want you to leave me alone for 14 days. Don't think, talk, or look at me for 14 days. Is that okay Skyler?"

"You're a pain in the ass sometimes but sure. I'll leave your dumbass alone for 14 days." He walked off leaving me almost regretting what I said. Hopefully, this is the right choice.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.1K 78 31
Recently getting out of an abusive, toxic relationship...struggling with health issues and trying to start a new life at school. It's hard for her to...
2.9M 67.7K 55
As kids, Leah and Tanner hated each other. To this day, they still do. Tanner Cole is tall, dark, tattooed, and insanely attractive, though his ugly...
5.2K 34 11
! MATURE CONTENT ! Crush x Reader! Some chapters are based on some popular songs. Leave requests in the comments! Mostly male x female . Can do wlw...
664 1 19
Quinn is an eighteen year old girl who is ready to move out and start her new life. She has always wanted to move to Chicago. She is from Florida, bu...