You Belong To Us [BTS OT7 FF]...

By mimitaebear

A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she... More

Introduction to the characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 {16+}
Chapter-5 {21+}
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12 {16+}
Chapter-13 {21+}
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18 {21+}
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22 {18+}
Chapter-23
Chapter- 24
Epilogue

chapter- 15

2.1K 95 9
By mimitaebear

~~Author's POV~~

Gulping down the lump in the throat which was forming out of nervousness and opening the book with shivering hands. How can I read when they can't even see? They're the most powerful Alpha than anyone else then how can I? You thought and sighed, trying your best to calm your fast heartbeat.

Taking a deep breath, you turn the page but your eyes widened when you saw the words were crystal clearly embedded on the pages. Looking back at everyone, you found them already staring at you curiously and the elder was looking at you with hopeful eyes. You look down again at the book and start reading the text.

"Human mate! As everyone needs a partner for surviving one's life. Like that wolves also need a partner with whom their life fated. They have mates. Wolves can't stay single forever because goddess moon already ties their destiny before sending them on earth. Wolves mates can be like them but sometimes their destiny has some other plans. Their mate can be human. No matter the gender." You clear your throat and start reading with more focus.

"A human mate can't have a particular scent until the wolf mate marks them. As the wolf mate marks their human mate, their scent will be attached and they will bond together but a wolf mate always has their own scent. They don't need another mate's scent but after mating both of their scent exchange and make a unique scent."

"A human mate can only have one wolf mate as humans are weaker than wolves. A human can't handle two wolves mate because of the power the animals hold. Let me clear if both wolves are mates then they will have their own scent and power. Wolves have scent so that their mate can recognise each other and start mating. Finding mates in humans is very difficult. It's like finding a ring in the forest. However, a wolf should be aware of his/her rut/heat and strength as they can harm their mate."

You flipped the next page but found the other pages were empty. You again flipped the next and then another but the whole book was empty. Looking up you found everyone staring at you with wide eyes, making you nervous again.

"How can you read this when no one can?" They all asked in unison, still jungshook. You gave them your best innocent look and shrugged your shoulders as you really don't have any clue how you were able to read those hidden but precious words. The old lady looks at you with a wide smile and pat your head affectionately.

"I was right. You have some powers which only a pure soul has. Your parents sacrifice their soul. Keep these powers safe and yourself too. I'm glad you're their mate." She looked at the boys with a proud smile and got up.

"You're very precious for this pack and especially for them." She pointed at the boys and they smiled widely with a nod. "Boys take care of her. I'm going now." They nodded and accompanied the elder to the door and bowed to her. Little did they know there was someone else too who specifically didn't belong here but heard and saw everything. With a dangerous smirk, he walked away carefully, trying not to get caught.

"So boys, when will you go to the city? I think you have school from tomorrow. Right?" Mr. Kim asked with a raised brow. "Ah yes appa. Don't worry, we will be going in an hour." Taehyung assured him with a laugh. He still treats them like a kid.

"Okay now I think I should go too. And YN my child, take care." Mr. Kim patted your head and bid goodbye to everyone before walking out. You all sat on the couch and took a deep sigh. You look out the window admiring the calm weather and the beautiful scenery but suddenly everyone flinched when Jungkook started screaming.

"I'M BOREDDDD."

You and Jin glared at him making him pout like a baby but you just sighed because not only him but you all were getting bored too.

"Why not play truth or dare? How's it?" Jimin asked, wiggling his eyebrows giving them an evil look. They all look at each other and smirk. Suga looked at you and asked. "It will be fun. Isn't it Princess? Are you in?" You nodded excitedly because you and myojin used to play this game together when you were in high school.

"Yeah cool. Let's play. It's been ages since I last played this game." They all look at each other and smirk, making you confused. "Why are you looking at each other like that?" You narrowed your eyes on them. It's just a game. Right?

"Oh it's nothing princess. Just excited." J-hope assured you with his one billion dollar sunshine smile showing his white pearly teeth. You nodded and went to the kitchen to grab an empty bottle to spin. Coming back from the kitchen, you found them all sitting on the floor like a good boy. You went to them and sat between Jin and Jungkook.

"So, who's gonna spin the bottle?'' Namjoon asked with a toothy grin. You raised the bottle indicating you're going to spin it. Everyone nodded and you spun it and it landed on the worldwide flirty guy. Park Jimin.

"So Jimin tru-'' before you could ask, he cut your words and chose Dare. You raised your brows at him daringly. "Wow dare. Okay so umm I dare you to-"

"Kiss her." You look at Jin with wide eyes but he was just smirking at you like an evil. Now you understand why they were smirking at you earlier. "Y-Yah but it was my turn." You tried to protest but they just ignore you like you don't exist right now.

"Huh easy peasy." He sang shrugging his shoulders with a smirk and came close, holding your chin he kissed you before you could say anything. Your eyes went wide but soon kissed him back. After a few seconds, you both pulled away but your face was as red as tomato.

"Aww hyung look she's blushing." He squealed like a child while giggling. You ignored him and told taehyung to spin the bottle. He just laughed and nodded while spinning the bottle but surprisingly it landed on you. He looked at you and wiggled his brows with a mischievous smile.

"Before you guys start your bullshit. I'm choosing the truth." You smirk when you see him whining at your remark. He actually expected you to choose dare but you ain't dumb after seeing their intention. "Okay then who will you choose to fuck between Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung?" You look at him as your jaw dropped on the floor but he just shamelessly smirks at you, making others laugh at you two.

"Don't think you will be safe even if you choose the truth." You fake coughed at his remark and look at Jin and then at Namjoon. They both were gawking at you already like a wolf they are. You let out a nervous laugh and scratch your head.

"It's a game. Right? So don't take it seriously. Umm I think... Jin?" You stuttered but Jin frowned and crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at you dangerously. "YAHHH it's more like a question." He started his Rap but you quickly shake your head before he started his actual rap.

"No no it's you Jin Oppa." You quickly took the bottle and spun it but again, PARK FREAKING JIMIN. "DARE." He looked at you and let out a psychotic laugh making you roll your eyes at him. Suddenly you got up and went towards the kitchen. He stopped and looked at you.

"Ummm where are you going baby?" He asked with a perplexed expression on his face. "Oh you will know soon." You fake smiled at him and went away. After a few minutes, you came back with something in your hand. His eyes widened seeing the thing he hates the most. You smiled and sat in front of him.

"It's simple, I dare you to eat this mango." This time you smirk at him seeing his terrified expression. "You know very well that I hate mangoes." He stammered, crawling a step back but your evil mind was laughing hard. If they can play then you can too.

"Well baby, you know it's a dare and you have to complete whatever the task should be whether you like it or not. Am I right, Oppa?" You asked, clapping your hands like a kid. They all gulped and nodded nervously. You looked back at Jimin and handed him the plate filled with freshly cut mangoes. He hesitantly took the plate with his trembling hands and put a piece of mango on his mouth slowly but a shriek left his mouth as soon as he put a piece and spit it from his mouth.

He passed a death glare at you when he heard your loud laugh and wiped his mouth roughly. He actually looks so funny. "Okay guys now game over and go rest for a while. We have a long journey." Namjoon ordered, taking the bottle, making you whine but internally you're smirking after seeing their oh-so scared face after Jimin's turn.

"No whining princess. Go and rest." Jin ordered and dashed out. You pout and cross your arms as you see everyone leaving to their respective rooms. It was so fun teasing them.

Meanwhile~~~ ??? POV

I was sitting in my office doing my work. My fingers were typing the keys aggressively and my eyes were focused on the screen before me but a sudden knock interrupted my work.

"Come in." I shouted without looking at the door but a curious voice made me stop. My fingers halted as I looked up and found my younger brother staring at me with a smirk. "Hyung wanna know something?" I just nodded at him waiting for him to say something.

"She's not a human hyung. Plus she has some natural powers. They didn't know until today." A smirk made its way towards my lips. It's seriously amazing. "Now I understand why baekhyun is so eager to destroy them." I said standing up from my chair.

"But hyung baekhyun also doesn't know about this yet. My spy told me this." My smirk widened after hearing his words. "That's more fun. Now we can destroy both. Let the game begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to my bear Oxyjinx4life001
She made this cover for me UwU

Thankyou so much baby❤️❤️❤️

Don't forget to vote🥺🥺
⊱ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ⊰❥︵₣σrεvëɾ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 46 19
Jeon Jungkook, a young Alpha, looking for his missing piece. His mate. Will he find her? What if she doesn't want him? Will he ever be able to feel c...
630K 22.2K 41
Kim Taehyung the strongest and the most powerful Alpha of the Shadow pack. Who's waiting for his mate. Y/N an omega who's treated badly and has a de...
4.9K 606 6
BTS X READER - SUPERNATURAL/SOULMATE AU ♡♡♡ Being a half-breed with vampire and dragon blood is a rare thing in this world, and it comes with its sha...
97K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...