Eye Of God (BnHA x Male Vill...

By Creepsies

[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐)... More

|| Guide ||
|| Chapter 00 ||
|| Chapter I ||
|| Chapter II ||
|| Chapter III ||
|| Chapter IV ||
|| Chapter V ||
|| Chapter VI ||
|| Chapter VII ||
|| Chapter VIII ||
|| Chapter IX ||
|| Chapter X ||
|| Chapter XI ||
|| Chapter XII ||
|| Chapter XIII ||
|| Chapter XIV ||
|| Chapter XV ||
|| Chapter XVI ||
|| Chapter XVII ||
|| Chapter XVIII ||
|| Chapter XIX ||
|| Chapter XX ||
|| Chapter XXI ||
|| Chapter XXII ||
|| Chapter XXIII ||
|| Chapter XXIV ||
|| Chapter XXV ||
|| Chapter XXVI ||
|| Chapter XXVII ||
|| Chapter XXVIII ||
WHAT
|| Chapter XXIX ||
|| Chapter XXX ||
|| Chapter XXXI ||
|| Chapter XXXII ||
|| Chapter XXXIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIV ||
|| Chapter XXXV ||
|| Chapter XXXVI ||
|| Chapter XXXVII ||
|| Chapter XXXVIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIX ||
|| Chapter XL ||
|| Chapter XLI ||
|| Chapter XLII ||
|| Chapter XLIII ||
|| Chapter XLIV ||
|| Chapter XLV ||
|| Chapter XLVI ||
|| Chapter XLVII ||
|| Chapter XLIX ||
|| Chapter L ||
|| Chapter LI ||
|| Chapter LII ||
|| Chapter LIII ||
|| Chapter LIV ||
|| Chapter LV ||
|| Chapter LVI ||
|| Chapter LVII ||
|| Epilogue ||

|| Chapter XLVIII ||

2.4K 148 33
By Creepsies

Word Count : 1436 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : The Battlefield )
( Third Person POV )

"You..... you d-did not....."

Yui stared with wide eyes at the part where her brother once was — now just wet blood and clothes in the night shower. She felt hot tears fall down her face, and she stared at All Might with livid rage.

"You'll pay for that! I'll kill you, All Might! I'll kill you!"

The silver-haired girl jumped ahead without a second thought, lunging at the Symbol of Peace. Her eyes glowed a fierce red, with blood trickling down her pretty face. The previously broken bones contributed no pain, compared to the intense spasms in her chest at the sight of whatever remained of her brother.

All Might jumped out of the way, and hot katana slashed through the air where he stood just milliseconds ago. The young girl, driven by pure rage, slashed after the Symbol of Peace once again, who was beginning to feel the pressure of maintaining his buff form.

'Oh god, not now.....! '

The hot blade came into light contact with All Might's arm, and the clothes were immediately singed, and bright crimson comically spurted from the cut. All Might grimaced, and jumped back to avoid any further strikes.

"Stop. Running. Away!!" Yui screamed, before continuing to assault the Pro Hero with speedy, deadly strikes. The press helicopter above seemed to have caught the gist of (F/N)'s 'death', and were going batshit crazy on the media channels.

"Young Yui, I'll give you another chance," All Might replied, still deciding to hold back his killer punch against the girl. "I'll give you another chance to redeem yourself, and come back to us. This war is already over. Without (F/N), the League is nothing."

"I'll finish what he came to do!" Yui screamed. "I'll kill every single one of you! No one deserves to see the light of day!"

"..... you leave me no choice."

An incredibly hard punch resonated in the area, one that almost created a sonic boom. The windows of building within a 500m radius exploded into microscopic shards at its impact. The press helicopter was almost toppled, given the sheer wind pressure the punch had generated.

Dabi, Hawks, Mount Lady, Mirko, Shigaraki, Toga, Kyoka and the rest of the League — watched with wide eyes at the spectacle being shown in the big screen on the city center. The lopsided fight between All Might and Yui.

"No way....." Dabi muttered, his teeth quivering. "He can't die that easily..... (F/N)....."

Intense smoke covered the area, and there was no way to see what was going down on that street anymore. However, the punch had made it clear — All Might had definitely murdered both the survivors of the (L/N).

"We should retreat," Shigaraki said, his voice cracking slightly. "Let's move."

The smoke finally cleared up.

And on the screen, was All Might, completely torn and tattered, and lying on the pavement. Yui still stood her ground, but her surroundings attracted more attention.

A large, humanoid creature engulfed the silver-haired girl. A sort of blue armor, with just the head, ribcage and 2 arms. A skeleton with enough monstrous strength to subdue All Might in one punch.

Yui's eyes bled a bright red, and she slowly felt the tough armor around her. Strong, like the strongest steel. Blue, like the deepest ocean. Hot, as a peak summer's day.

And completely under her control.

"This is..... Susanoo....."

"Cough cough....."

All Might had reverted back to his lanky, pathetic form, one that no one in the world, except a select few had seen before. Yui scoffed at the sight of Small Might.

"So this is it, isn't it? The Symbol of Peace? I show a little ounce of my power, and you're already groveling at my feet."

"Young Yui, please u-understand," All Might said, and he coughed out a bit of blood. "There's no meaning of this war. I'm only doing what is necessary to save the lives of innocents. You must look at this from a rational perspective. Are you doing the right thing?"

"I know what I'm doing," Yui said slowly, and tears welled in her eyes once again at the thought of her brother. "I'm doing what my brother wanted to do. I will complete what he started. I intend to see this through to the end."

"You're making a grave mistake."

"Goodbye, All Might."

The Susanoo raised its right, bony arm over its head, and a sword appeared in its hand, one that burnt a bright blue. Yui stared at the Symbol of Peace one last time, who had accepted his defeat and death.

"Yui."

The silver-haired girl widened her eyes when she heard that voice.

That same, calming voice that always put her at ease. A voice that she always found comfort in. She turned around to identify the source.

And there stood the man of the moment. His wounds completely healed, looking good as new. He walked ahead towards his sister, who couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"How....." Yui croaked. "Nii-san....."

"You didn't think I actually died, did you?" (F/N) said in a disinterested voice, and he passed straight through the Susanoo, towards its controller. "I'm never going to leave you alone, Yui. That's a promise I made."

(F/N) slowly ruffled the young girl's hair, and the Susanoo instantly dissipated. Yui's legs finally gave away, and she collapsed onto her brother's steel-strong figure.

All Might looked like he had seen a ghost.

"H-How....."

"Hello, Small Might," (F/N) said in a bored tone. "We meet again."

"No, that's impossible..... I killed you, (F/N)!"

"Guess it didn't work," (F/N) replied, and he slowly supported the weak Yui on his shoulders. "You did well, Toshinori. To take a serious punch from the Susanoo, and still be standing — you really were the Symbol of Peace for good reason."

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Maybe you didn't check properly," (F/N) said. Both his eyes finally came into view, and All Might glanced at his right eye.

It looked different.

Grey, with concentric circles.

"I guess this is where it ends, All Might. You were a good hero. But you fucked up in the end. You chose the wrong side to support. Alas, things would have been better if you had been on my side."

"You can still redeem yourself, (F/N)---"

"I cannot," (F/N) interrupted the blond hero. "I've come too far to turn back now. I'm not going to forgive those who murdered my family. And you even tried to raise your hand on Yui."

"(F/N), please listen to me. Things would have been different if I had been informed of the (L/N) Genocide earlier. They waited it out, young man. They waited until the end to inform me about it. Things would have turned out different, if I had been there that day."

(F/N) did not reply, but instead walked forward towards the ex-Symbol of Peace, who was trying to back away from the villain, albeit unsuccessfully. (F/N) slowly came to a stop in front of All Might, and he crouched down to meet the disabled Pro face-to-face.

"There's another one after you, isn't there?" (F/N) asked suddenly, staring at All Might dangerously.

All Might widened his eyes. "W-what do you m-mean......"

"One For All. That green-haired kid inherited it, right?"

All Might stared at (F/N) with a defeated expression on his face, and he let out a soft croak. "Please, (F/N)..... please leave the kids alone....."

"I will," (F/N) said, as though granting the Pro Hero a last death wish. "As long as they don't attack me first, that is."

He held out his right hand, and held All Might's face in position, a monstrous grip that even All Might could not oust.

"Let's try out the Deva Path, shall we?"

"(F/N)....."

"Almighty Push."

An unmatched force erupted from (F/N)'s hand, and pushed the Symbol of Peace back with a thunderous blow. All Might was thrown back with enough force to dent a mountain.

'So this, is how I die..... Young Midoriya, carry on the mantle.....'

The veteran Pro slowly accepted his death at the hands of the Rinnegan user, and his body collided with a building over a kilometer away, instantly killing the Number One Pro Hero.

His body, now mangled and lumped up, fell comically to the floor, and his breathing stopped, disappearing into the wind.

Yui watched the fight, or lack thereof, with surprise. She came to realize the true power that (F/N) (L/N) now possessed.

The true power of a (L/N).

Power that once belonged only to the greatest (L/N) to ever exist, Madara. The Hero who had single-handedly shaped the entire country into the developed nation that it is today.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And this time, the power was on their side.

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

A/N's:

Damn, I feel like it's been a good while since I've updated this. Feels good to finally publish another chapter. Hopefully I can keep the schedule running.

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 44K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...
18.5K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
91.7K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...
702 51 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด สœแด‡สŸแด˜...ษช ส€แด‡สŸสŸส แด…ษชแด…" "สแดแดœ แดกสœแด€แด›...?!" "ษดแด! สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…! ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แดแด‡...ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด‡แด‹ษชษดษข ษชษดแด‹ แด…แด‡แดแดษด!!" _____________...