BURNIN' LOVE (A.B)

By DaRico_

A famous model gets her world turned upside down when she meets an actor by the name of Austin Butler. She tr... More

1.) Who's That?
2.) After Party
3.) A Fan
4.) Lights, Camera... Austin?
5.) If You're Not Busy
6.) Date
7.) Invite
8.) Netflix and Chill
9.) Off
10.) Film Fest
12.) Like He Was Never There
13.) Double Tap
14.) The Interview
15.) After Hours
16.) Like That
17.) Anaheim
18.) West Coast

11.) Suspicious Minds

2.1K 46 10
By DaRico_

Why can't you see
What you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say?
—————————————

Austin's POV

My eyes fluttered open to the sunlight beaming in through the window. I squinted a bit due to the brightness.

Last night was perfect. Everything went exactly how I thought it would. Nia looked absolutely stunning as always, the Film Fest went smoothly and everyone loved 'Elvis'.

I couldn't be more proud of everything that happened last night. Especially the fact that now Nia and I are public.

I haven't really been open with her. Physically I show her how I feel about her but not verbally and I think it's time for her to know.

It's always hard for me to express myself verbally and I think she noticed that by now. Nia is definitely the one I want to be with. Even in this short time I haven't felt so happy and it's not something I'll second guess.

Today will be the day I'll ask her to be my girlfriend, there's no doubt in my mind.

Rubbing my eyes, I notice Shania is not in bed. I look around and she's not in the room in general.

I sat up a bit, the air hitting my bare chest. I ran my fingers through my hair.

My phone went off on the nightstand near the bed and I looked over.

It was Vanessa.

I huffed and picked up my phone.

Nessa: The movers are coming tomorrow, the house is yours

I read the text and furrowed my eyebrows.

I never wanted the house. I'm getting my own spot, I'll gather my things whenever I come back.

I responded and threw my phone to the side.

As of right now, Vanessa and I are getting out of the house we owned for years. I was the first to get this process in motion. I want to move on and get past this.

I didn't deserve what happened to me and she didn't deserve my love and care.

I'm more than happy to hear that things are being pushing along.

Yawning as I get out of bed lazily, I look over to the corner of the room and her luggage was not there. The only thing that remained was her bag.

Maybe she moved it to the closet?

It was normal for Shania to be up before me sometimes. I'm always the one to sleep in.

I shrugged it off and headed to the bathroom. As I opened the door, the mirror was still sort of foggy so she probably just left the shower not too long ago.

I wipe my hand on the mirror, looking at myself in the streak I created.

Just express yourself... she already clearly feels the same.
——————————

Shania's POV

I was in the living room and I just closed up my luggage. I put everything back into it and was ready to leave.

I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't want to see him. I wanted to go back home.

I'm tired of being treated like shit. Treated like a object. Treated like I don't have feelings too. I never deserved to be just used and thrown away.

Austin really rebounded with me and did all this shit just so he can show Vanessa how much he's moved on or something. To shove it in her face at my expense.

I fucking hate that I let him get this far with me. The last thing I wanted to do was get hurt and that's exactly what happened to me.

Now it's all on the internet too. I'm scared to open any of my social medias. My agent called me this morning and I ignored it. I don't want to see or talk about anything related to this. I just want to go home.

I pulled my phone out from the back pocket of my baggy blue jeans. I looked down and saw it was a little after 10 in the morning. I put it back in my back pocket.

I pulled my hair tie from off of my wrist and decided to put my hair in a ponytail. I fixed my slightly baggy t shirt and slipped on my air forces. I grabbed the handle of my luggage and just remembered something.

My bag!

I let go and went immediately back to the bedroom to grab my bag. Just as I walked past the bathroom I saw the bedroom door was closed. I went to open it but I felt hands on both sides of me.

"Good morning baby." Austin said from behind me.

I turned quickly towards him and moved his hands away from me.

"Don't you dare touch me." I said, going back to open the door. I went to go and grab my bag.

"Shania what's wrong?" He asked, sounding confused.

"What's wrong?" I scoffed, turning to look at him.

"You're a fucking asshole is what's wrong." I began. I grabbed my bag and began to leave the room. Austin was standing in the door with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was slightly wet.

"Shania what the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't play fucking dumb. Move Austin."

"No because I have no idea what you're talking about." He said, frustrated.

"I'm a fucking rebound Austin!" I began. "You were with Vanessa then all of a sudden you do all this shit and kiss me in front of everyone for pictures and shit for what!? Just to upset her!? To show her you've moved on or something at my expense!?" I said angrily.

"I knew something was fucking up! I knew it and I just didn't want to believe it." I felt the tears beginning to form.

"Shania, Vanessa and I are done. I moved out of there I'm trying to find a new place to stay. You're not a fucking rebound who told you this?"

"I don't believe shit you say Austin. I saw that she texted you the day we got here! Blowing your shit up!"

"Texted me about moving and who owns the house. I don't want shit to do with her." He shook his head. "And who told you that bullshit, huh?"

"Yeah okay, blowing you up about house ownership got it. Austin move." I said as Austin still was standing in the door.

"Shania I'm serious." He didn't move. "Who told you!?"

"It's all over the fucking socials Austin! Bella sent me a TMZ link, I'm a fucking rebound!"

"TMZ!?" He scoffed and rubbed his head. "You're believing fucking TMZ!? They live for drama and you're falling right into that shit!"

"You haven't told me shit Austin! You didn't tell me how you ever really felt about me, haven't ask me to be your girlfriend, has been acting fucking weird ever since we were getting ready for the flight, Vanessa is blowing up your phone and all this fucking shit and you expect me to just brush that TMZ shit off!? It adds up, this all adds up and I'm just a fucking woman that was used at the end of the day and now I publicly look like a piece of shit." Tears were flowing down my face.

"I gave you every last piece of me! I trusted you not to hurt me, not to lie to me! I put everything I had left in my heart into this and you wasted my fucking time Austin! So proud and open to this relationship and look where this fucking got me! You're no better than any other piece of shit man there is out there!" I shouted getting closer to him.

"Shania I was going to tell you today, I wanted you to be my girlfriend." He sighed. "And you're not a piece of shit, okay. You can trust me because I'm not lying. I wouldn't lie to you Nia I swear that's the last thing I want to do is hurt you. I never want to hurt you."

"You're a little too late with that Austin." I gave fake smile. "This is fucking done whatever that was."

"I just don't know how to verbally express myself. Shania I've been wanting to tell you that for the longest but I didn't know how to put it into words."

"We'll I don't even care. I'm not your girlfriend, I was used, Vanessa is waiting for you and I want to go home."

"Why can't you believe a word I say? I'm telling the truth Shania. Why the fuck would I want to spend all this time with you, fly you to France with me, have you meet everyone , kiss you in front of everybody if you didn't mean shit to me? I can't stop fucking talking about you to my friends. I can't get you out of my head and I sure as hell can't keep a stupid smile off of my face for the life of me when I'm around you."

"For a publicity stunt that's why. You're a actor too so what makes me think you weren't just acting!"

"Oh my fuckin'—You can't be serious right now!" Austin threw his hands up and looked away.

"You wanted a quick fuck, some company for a while and a decent woman you can flash around to make Vanessa jealous to have her come crawling back to you. You've been together with her for fucking 9 years. That amount of time and memories spent together just forgotten and let go that fast for me? I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't believe a word you say."

I pushed past Austin and went to my luggage.

"Nia c'mon, stop." I heard him say but I didn't stop. I continued to grab my luggage. "Shania!"

I didn't say anything.

I had my things in hand and made my way to the door. I felt his hand on my arm, not wanting me to leave.

"Please don't leave Nia."

"I told you not to fucking touch me Austin!" I spat and moved him off of me. I opened the door and walked down the hotel's hall. The tears were uncontrollably slowing down my face.

I got to the elevator and pressed the first floor button. The doors closed and I was completely alone.

I wiped my tears away and tried to gather myself at least a tiny bit before I walked out into the lobby.

I remembered that I had sunglasses in my bag and decided to put those on to cover my face up a little. I slid them on my face and sniffled.

I pulled my phone out to look at the time again.

My ride should be here by now. My private jet should be ready by the time I get there too.

The elevator doors opened and I stepped out. I walked past everyone in the lobby.

I felt everyone's eyes on me. I felt so ashamed.

One man with a suit on was standing there holding a platter of filled champagne glasses

I approached him and took the champagne glass off of the platter. I drank it in two or three sips and placed it back unto the platter. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a hundred dollar bill.

I slid it into his front suit pocket.

"Merci Monsieur." I smiled and went on my way.

The hotel workers opened the door for me and I stepped outside. My driver was waiting for me and immediately the hotel workers took my things to place it in the car for me.

Everyone was near me taking photos and shouting questions at me. I tried my best to drown it out but I just couldn't.

My mind was flooded.

My driver opened the door for me and I got into the back seat. He closed the door and I was able to get a little bit of silence. Everyone was still trying to surround the car I sat in.

The hotel workers put all my things in the trunk and closed it. My driver was back in the drivers seat and we were ready to leave.

He honked the horn so people could move out the way. The crowd started to part and we were now leaving.

I leaned my head on the window and sniffled again. My tears began to start again but I tried to hide it silently.

My efforts didn't work when I saw my driver look at me through the mirror.

"Are you alright Ms. Prince?" He asked, concerned.

"I'm alright. Thank you." I said, trying to sound fine.

We both knew I wasn't okay.

I continued to look out of the window and watch the buildings and people as we passed by.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.4K 33
⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Vivian Faye, just twenty years old, has just signed on as a new face of Armani, trying to make a name of herself as a model in t...
30.1K 761 25
" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘮𝘪𝘮𝘪 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘳. " ೃ⁀➷ austin!elvis x fem oc
222K 3K 40
Kendall Jenner Taylor Hill Bella Hadid Gigi Hadid Kylie Jenner Hailey Baldwin Ariana Grande Demi Lovato Selena Gomez And others... Requests Open! #...
46K 401 29
Megan has to change schools and change towns she moves into a small town called Stratford Ontario and meets a guy she falls in love with but doesnt k...