๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐’

By Imp3rfectDoll

๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘... More

Cแดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด›
ษชษดแด›ส€แด ๐ˆ
one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

two.

5.1K 330 195
By Imp3rfectDoll

sᴀᴛ.

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴍᴀʏ ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"Take a picture wit yo' nephew and nieces." My mom fussed. It was Saturday after Twon's graduation and we were in the heat taking pictures. Twon was already taking hell of pictures with his homeboys now my mama tryna do a whole photoshoot.

"Grandma it's hot." Jordan squinted his eyes whining.

"Boy get yo' lil bad ass in the picture." She said making her lips look like a bootyhole and Zay laughed.

"Okay now jordan take this picture wit me and them." She said.

"Ma who gone hold kylie?" Serenity asked.

"I got her." Jordan said. "Maleah stay right here." He said taking Kylie.

"Don't drop my baby Jordan." Serenity said.

"I'm not, y'all ready?" He asked tryna hold Kylie and take a picture with the other hand.

"Okay now move." She shooed all of us away so she can take her own photo with Twon.

"Mama." Twon sighed as i took their picture.

"Okay this the last one take one with your sisters." She moved her hands grabbing the phone from me.

"The devil must be clapping his booty cheeks it's too hot." Jordan said making us laugh as my mom side eyed him.

"Imma clap yo' ass in a minute you keep fussing." My mama said.

"Grandma thats gay." He said dryly.

"Jordan be quiet." Serenity said sternly.

...

Twon preferred a bbq over going to a restaurant to celebrate so that was the move right now. It was family and friends left and right in our back yard.

Little kids running with popsicles, old heads playing spades, all the aunties together gossiping and the teens in their own world.

"Sooooo, anything interesting happened recently." Ari dragged.

"No."

"Reign you gotta get out more or something, break out that shell." Ari said.

"I don't care for attention or going out." I shrugged.

"Your highschool years supposed to be something to remember this summer we going to all the parties and kickbacks." She said.

"See i be tryna tell her to get out more." Bri agreed.

"Untun baby the ribs for the grown folks get you a hot dog and a caprisun." My great untie Mable told Jordan.

"This my granny house i can get what i want." He ignored her.

"Serenity you need to teach your son some manners." She said.

"Teach your husband on how not to cheat, he can eat what he wants, c'mon jordan i'll fix your plate."

I laughed at the interaction between them.

"Tete mable always doing shit." Ashanti shook her head.

"I ain't never seen them before, we related?" Ari looked to see Jaimeer homeboys walk in through the gate. It was Dre, Skye, Von, Cj, and TayTay.

"I hope not." Ashanti mumbled.

"No they're Jaimeer's friends." I said.

"We go to school with them." Bri added.

"Who is that with the ankle monitor?" She asked.

"That's Ace- Ace? His name is Skye."I said.

"Girl don't nobody call him by his government." Mia laughed.

"Oh." I shrugged.

"He talk when spoken to, i wouldn't approach his rude ass though." Mia said.

"All of em rude, no type of respect for girls." Bri said.

"Yet you be in Von face." Mia said.

"Von fine okay?" She said in defense before looking up and TayTay nodded me over but I shook my head.

"Shii all of em fine, you get a homeboy, i get a homeboy everybody gets a homeboy." She joked mocking oprah  as we laughed and Taytay was still signaling for me to come over.

I didn't wanna go over them with all of them.

"Who is that making his way over here, he fine as hell." Ashanti said.

"That's TayTay." I mumbled.

"Lemme holla at you right quick." He told me and i kissed my teeth getting up.

"Um, hi hello." They made their presence known and he just stared at them with a mug.

"I'll be back." I walked away with him.

"Why you got a attitude?" He asked.

"One because it's hot and two i'm being forced to stay outside while it's hot." I said.

"Put me on." He said.

"With who?"

"The brownskin girl that was sitting beside you." He said and i smiled cause Ashanti was checking him anyways but it slowly faded away realizing that TayTay is a hoe.

"No, you not finna play wit my cousin." I said. "This what you wanted me to come over for?" I asked.

"Nah, why you ain't answer the phone last night?" He asked. "And don't say yo' ass was sleep cause I know you took a nap after you got home."

"You was interrupting my youtube video." I said.

"Girl fuck you." He looked down.

"Give me a dollar." Jordan popped up out of nowhere.

"What you need a dollar for?" TayTay asked.

"The candy lady across the street got koolaid pickles." He said.

"Did you eat your plate that yo' mama made?" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"You lyin?" TayTay asked him.

"No, i was only in the mood for one rib, i'm saving my appetite for tonight." He said and I chuckled.

"I'll take him across the street." Taytay volunteered.

"Thanks, get me one too." I said.

"What flavor?" Taytay asked.

"Red."

"That's a color not a flavor tete."

"Same thing hush you know what i'm talking about." I began walking away and they did too.

"Oh shit, sorry." I turned around realizing I bumped into someone.

"You don't got eyes in the back of yo' head, watch where you going." Skye said.

"So if you seen me walking backwards why didn't you move?" I asked and he just looked at me before walking away.

"Rude ass." I mumbled going back over to my cousins and friends.

"Reign that's you?" Mia asked.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"You and TayTay?" Ashanti asked.

"No that's my best friend we just grew up together." I shrugged.

"Put me on then." She smirked.

"He a hoe." Me, Mia, and bri said in unison.

"I just wanna vibe wit him i ain't looking for nothing serious to be honest." She sighed.

"Well he wanna get put on wit you." I smirked.

"Mane don't play wit me for real, you flaugin." She said.

"No i'm not he just said that." I said.

"Aw i'm hype na- girl please you finna be shy every time you see him." Ari cut her off laughing.

"LAST ONE TO THE FENCE MAMA SUCK DICK." My lil cousin yelled and his daddy snatched his lil butt right on up.

"I almost spit out my drink." Mia said as we all laughed.

"We finna go for a walk, y'all coming?" Jaimeer asked motioning to his homeboys and Twon.

"Now you know mama don't even play like that, if we come back to the house smelling like weed we gone get fussed at." I said.

"Mane yo' scary ass, she'll be ight, you got some perfume?" He asked.

"I do- if it's japanese cherry blossom keep it mia." He cut her off.

"It's not even that." She bucked at him.

"Don't be tryna front on bath and body works na." Ashanti said.

"Ain't nobody frontin, that specific perfume just stank to me, too sweet." He mugged her. "Y'all coming or not?" He asked.

"Yeah we coming." Ari stood up and so did the rest of us.

"Aht aht where y'all going looking like y'all finna jump somebody?" Zay asked.

"A walk." We said in unison.

"Y'all bullshittin i been took me one of those." He laughed before walking off.

"Wait we gotta wait on Taytay, he ain't come back yet and i want my koolaid pickle." I said.

"He coming back na." Twon said.

"Y'all finna go somewhere?" Jordan ran up to us with his lips and tongue blue.

"Nigga go wit the kids." Twon said.

"Mane ion never get to see the fun." He huffed walking away.

"That lil nigga so bad." TayTay said. "He tried to exchange a bbq plate that he ain't even have for some free snacks." He chuckled.

We was all just scattered out on the sidewalk walking until we reached the abandoned house on the corner. Some of us was sitting in the porch and some of us were standing seeing that it was eleven of us.

As time went by they were getting high while us girls just gossiped.

"On God i'm finna fye his ass up." Dre laughed looking at the old man across street. He was the neighborhood crackhead but he was very nice and friendly.

"Dre leave that man alone don't do that." Mia said.

"AYE KENNY." He raised his voice and me old man kenny happily made his way over here.

"Here yo' ass go bullshittin'." He pushed his basket into yard.

"Where you been at cuh?" Von asked.

"I found me a lil junt i be tryna go wherever she go." He said.

"Hell nah how you got a lil junt kenny, she smoke crack too?" TayTay asked.

"Shii she is the crack." He said and we all laughed. "Her name joe lynn."

"Kenny you want a plate, we having a bbq?" I asked.

"Aw shit y'all done barbecued? What's the equation?" He asked.

"You mean occasion?" Ashanti asked.

"That's what i said." He said. "What is it?" He asked.

"I graduated." Twon chuckled.

"Shittin' me i thought you would've dropped out." He said.

"Now you know my mama don't play that." He laughed.

"You right you right, take me to the free food my stomach touching my back." He said.

"And yo' gums touching yo' tongue, where yo damn dentures at?" Cj asked."

"They right here, i took em out cs i eat better that way, that's why joe lynn wit me." He moved his eyebrows up and down.

"Ewwwww." We all dragged in unison.

"Aw shut that shit up, that's why y'all was even born y'all made from slob." He shooed us off.
_____________________________________

i ain't made a teen book in while this finna be fun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 36
' ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†'
309K 13.6K 30
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š..๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š." ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ & ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š...
54.3K 2K 12
"๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." ๐๐Ž๐• ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž ๐Ÿฎ ๐—ข๐—™ "๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜'๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—š"
653K 34.2K 70
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ" ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž, ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐...