The story of Xian clan Cultiv...

By RimpaBlqngrn

Introduction: Xian clan was the great clan besides Lan clan........ the story of the enmity between the two s... More

chapter- 1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter - 4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter-11
chapter -12
chapter-13
chapter-14🔞
chapter-15

chapter -16

651 27 3
By RimpaBlqngrn

Thanks for reading my story.........

I think you like this chapter.......

In the morning,

A little baby cry was hear from the hall. They have not worried but mian mian was tired to feed her cute baby. When she first saw her little child in her lab , her eyes were full of tears...... mian mian did not believe that...... her little little eyes, little hand, fingers , cute mouth .... and the cheerful voice when the baby was crying it is very loud.

Mian mian was very tired. She rest for some days. She feed her baby in her lab. But mian mian felt sleepy because she use some herbal medicine and soup to recover her body.

Ze Wu jun entered in the room and smile to see that mian mian was sleeping with her baby into her lab, he noticed she feeding little mian mian ....... and his intelligent daughter was pamper her mother with her little little cute cute fingers.... seeing the cute moment ze wu Jun go to his bed and carry his daughter and said, "" baby..... momma is tired so she have some rest. You play with daddy...... my baby....."" ze Wu Jun managed mian mian dress and covered the blanket.

Tomorrow will arranged a banquet their new family member's naming ceremony. They arranged everything.

Wangji was arranged the return gifts. Weiying was coming and teasing him,"" Lanza!.... what are you doing.....you know you pretend a good uncle..... a responsible uncle..... I mean a old uncle..... you be old.... Lan eŕ gégé old...... ha ha..... ha ha!""

Seeing to weiying Lan zhan said,"" I'm not pretending.....I'm a good uncle..... and you....what are you doing?..... you disturbing everyone like a 3 years old child......""

Weiying was cutely pouted,"" what....?.... when I disturbing anyone?....I'm a good boy.... weiying is very good.... wuuuu!...""

Lan zhan said,"" you don't know what are you doing?..... after two hours ago..... you go to the hall....and confusing the young disciples..... where they hanging the Goodluck banner..... you know once time you say.... there ....no no....there.... there..... and last...last you follow wen Ning to his room. And you said you help him to choose the best traditional items but.... you don't remember what are you doing.....you just mess the room and go from there to mian mian room. I think you help her but.... you go and sleep silently to chair and then you .................!""

Weiying said,"" that's mean you follow me hole day..... but why ..... you don't Said that I'm mess everything....you don't know the hole Matter......mian mian said me to saw her little baby ...... I saw she is sleeping calmly. So..... I just........ but.....that's not fair.....you follow me hole day..... so ..... I do everyday mess....yeah....ok .... then ....I go.... I just think I help you to choose the best gifts but..... then ....you blamed me.... ok...I go....""

Weiying go out the hall with a angry pout in his face but it looking so cute. Lan zhan try to said weiying something but he didn't hear it. He go from there.

Lan zhan exhaustly saw weiying said in her mind,"" Weiying please don't angry with me..... do not go weiying..... i do not mean to say this..... I don't want to angry you..... I just.... teasing you.... but...you...""

Lan xi chen came and said,"" brother!...wow.. your work is done.""

Lan zhan calmly said,"" yes!....""

Lan xi chen understand that something is happened with his brother ,"" Wangji!.... are you OK..... I think you are sad.... I think you angry my brother in law and you make him happy....""

Lan zhan hugged his brother,"" yes!...brother.... I want to make him happy....""

Seeing Weiying, wen Qing came, she said,"" I have a news for you..... I listen from someone uncle chi Ren call you..... ""

Weiying said,"" ok ... Wen Qing.... oh.... then I remember.... I want to go to help uncle.... ok....bye..... ""

Weiying go to uncle's room. Uncle said,"" Wei Ying.... I have a gift for you.... I find you.... ""

Weiying said ,"" wow... gift...where.... uncle....""

Uncle chi Ren said,"" hahaha!... go to the room....""

Weiying said, ""ok!""

Weiying go to the room with banding his body like he is dancing. Weiying innocently enter the room and shock to see the person that he didn't believed he saw in his life. He never think he meet that person again. Weiying's eyes full of tears. He did not stop his tears. The person who was a lady she also cried a lot.

The young lady go and hugged Wei Ying with full of tears I'm his eyes. The lady pampered Wei Ying like his mother.

Weiying stammering ,"" jiějie!..... how are you?..... I really..... I..... I really....miss you..... "" Wei Ying cried.

The person he loved his sisters very much.... he promised always protect his sisters.... after a long time he meet his older sister.... the flash back was hit his mind.... the few moment , he lost his every thing.... he didn't remember that. But that moment is like 'The old wound was healed' .

His Beloved sister said, ""dear...I'mgood...... do you miss me....?... how are you................. why you do not contact with me.... do you hate me...?.""

Weiying said,"" no!...jiějie!... I never hate you.... you are my family..... I really miss you.... Jiějie..... sorry....all is my fault.... I know..... if I help her.... then they were with us.... all is my fault....jiějie.... I was kill my family..... all is...my fault..... sorry.....jiějie your Beloved brother did not go on his promise.... I was fail.... sorry......I am very sorry..... this day...... I....I.....I...."" Weiying was cried.

The young lady said, "" no..... Wei ying....that is not your fault.....this is our faith..... why you blame yourself..... don't cry..... I think that's my fault in my family's last time I do not meet with them.... I fell guilty all day.... all time.... all moment..... ""

The brother and sister talking sometime .

Weiying said with a smile,"" so .... my brother in law take care you..... you looking very pretty.... where us my nephew and niece?....""

Mynyi said with a bright smile in her face,"" so..... then you meet your nephew and niece...... okay....Wei ying always remember we are family..... I'm your sister..... do not behind me ..... your problems..... ok...""

Weiying said,"" jiějie!..... don't worry..... I know what do you mean...... lanza love me..... he very much love me.... I am his life, soul, heart, everything..... he never hurts me.... ""

Mynyi said, "" and you brother.....?""

Weiying said with a big smile on his face,"" you know jiějie..... I love him the most..... when I wake up in the morning...... he brushes my hair.... he kiss me...... when I am sad he pampered me.....when anyone do cruel things he save me..... he always love me..... I don't know what I do for him.... but he do many things for me.... he always prayers for me , he always wish me me not himself...... "" Weiying had thought he and his husband's cute, Romantic flash back. Weiying eyes were shining.

Their naming ceremony were started.

Lan chi Ren said weiying,"" so.... my nephew in law meet his sister...... every thing is good......""

Wei Ying go to the hall , he said,"" thank you so much uncle for the precious gift for me...... thank you so much...... ""

A happy family time spending the big hall. The elders were prayed for their new lan clan member.

They give the little baby name,"Lan sisi "

One day Uncle chi Ren revel the truth to weiying and Mynyi that weiying's first mother ming ming-minge who was chi Ren's lover, but being selfishness chi Ren break up with her to take care his sect. He very much love ming-minge but he was a clan leader that's why he and his best friend, weiying's father , xian clan leader friendship was breathing.

When grany shin shin (once time she was ming-minge's personal maid) came to lan clan and said chi Ren that his lady ming-minge was marriage to his best friend. Lan chi Ren go and the two best friend was fighting, they were equally hurt. Lady ming-minge was coming and saw that two best friends were fighting, they went to lan chi Ren's best friend not him. Seeing ming-minge to care his friend lan chi Ren very hurt. He tears do not stop. He finally realized what he was lost. He went and hold ming-minge's hand and said him to back.

Ming-minge said ,"" no ...... I'm not a thing when your mood you come and when you .......... "" she was crying.

Lan chi Ren break his friendship to his best friend and said then we are just enemies, not friends. Bit weddings first night ming-minge said his husband that he was already pregnant and xian clan leader except her and his unborn child to his sect.

When shin shin Went and said to chi Ren that his my lord was pregnant and that day she come to his home to said that but chi Ren upset her , he ignored her, he very much hurt her..... weiying's dad was very much love ming-minge so she Want to marry her and he did'nt think that ming-minge said yes..........

And then chi Ren realized what he was lost but it's too late to do anything because he already damaged every thing so he never talk to them. But one time he saw ming-minge in the market and she was looking very happy, her belly was very big. Some time later he heard ming-minge was no more and then he was cried and said if he was said her that he also love her , he wanted to take care her, he miss her...... but it's too late to do anything.

Listening every thing weiying and ming-minge forgive chi Ren. Chi Ren was hugged his daughter and said Hun Guang Jun to saw his cousin. They were spent a family time. Some time ming-minge was come and then they were enjoying a lot.

They were enjoying their family time and tasty meal. Suddenly weiying's had felt dizzy. He ran out into the room.

He was vomiting. Lan xichen tensed to see his brother ran behind weiying. Lan WangJi asked weiying that what he happened,.... if he had ok...... ""

Lan chi Ren sent wen Qing to check wei ying. The family members were very tensed.

Wen Qing go to the room. She said Lan zhan go out from there because she want to properly cheek wei ying.

After two minutes wen Qing quickly came out of the room with a quite smile in her face. The family members were said,"" Everything is ok?..... weiying is ok......""

Wen Qing said,"" a good news for all..... weiying is pregnant..... I know you all are shocked...... but I explain you..... before a month ago weiying request me to send him some herbal remedies that he would consider second Lan master's baby ...... I sent him the special medicine but I don't think that is worked...... I am very shocked and happy ......""

Uncle chi Ren was shouting,"" OMG!..... unbelievable...... 2nd time I will be grandpa....... ""

They go to the room to see Weiying. Weiying was lay down on the bed. They blessed weiying. Mian mian said,"" Wei Ying!...... I don't believe... sisi's little sister or brother will come soon.""

They were very happy. Uncle chi Ren sent many gifts for Wei Ying. Lan zhan looking at him. Lan xi chen smiled and said to all to move that place because the couple have spent some quality time.

Weiying said,"" Lanza!.... I'm pregnant..... I...... I.... Lan eŕ gégé..... I am pregnant to your baby..... oh....gégé you are very shameless.....you pregnant me....."

Lanza hugged weiying,"" I'm very happy........ I promised that I always protect you and my little baby......my yuan......""

Weiying said,"" yuan....?..""

Lanzhan said,"" yes...... his name is yuan......""

Weiying said,"" yes.....so you know he is a boy......""

Lan zhan nodded and kiss Weiying forehead.

At that time, weiying is already two months pregnant and it wasn't obvious but his beloved husband watch his like a hawk. Weiying is not allowed to have any alcohol at all, however, during his pregnancy wen Qing who is the world-renowned famous herbal healer has prepared a special tonic for Weiying that he doesn't have any nauseous at all like most pregnant people.

Wei ying is fine and becomes even more beautiful, beaming with red-pink cheek and putting a little weight on his waist making his look very variant. However, during this period before three month period, Lan WangJi has been forced to practice restriction and restrain where he has to be very gentle and not allowed to overtire the cute baby.

Some times Lan zhan talk to his little baby and Wei Ying is very happy to see that.

That the time is weiying's delivery.

"" Ahhhh!....ahhhh!..... o gosh.....!...."" a scream from weiying's inside the inner room when Wen Qing push harder.

Weiying hold wangji's hand tightly and he pull wangji's hair also.....

""Push""
""Push""

Weiying said,"" lanza !....you bastart..... I want to kill you..... the next time you do not allow to touch me..... Ahhhhh!.... I think the baby is come..... ahhhh!.... the pian..... lanza.....lanza....... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!..."" a loud cried and pulling wangji's hair.

The innocent Lan zhan do not think what he was doing so he was just stop.

Through the hard push of weiying, the baby finally came out and breath the fresh air of the earth and the loud cry can be heard.

""Woooooooww!.....wen Qing carry the little baby with a smile ...... congratulations Hung Guang Jun..... you are father of boy...... ""

Lan zhan saw his little baby, little little hand.... his eyes suddenly full of tears.

Lan zhan promised he always protect and love his baby, he make him a great cultural and a good person like her mother.

Weiying was very much tired so he was senseless.

Wen Qing said,"" his body is very weak...... then he will have a proper rest..... then he fed his baby. ""

Lan zhan said,"" yuan!....my yuan....."" The baby smiles.

They were very happy their clan have two cute babies. Uncle chi Ren sent very gifts to weiying. He loved his grandchildren. He never scolded him. He always spoiled them. The two baby is life to uncle.

Weiying and WangJi's life was normally go on...... Lan xi chen was the new clan master declared and also Wen Ning was the new teacher of lan clan .

Wen Qing was then most famous of their clans. Mynyi was come to see her brother with her children. They are playing a lot.

The time was cutely moving. The next leader of the Lan clan will lan yuan.

Lan yuan is the very good, obedient, neat and clean, disciplined disciple of lan clan. Lan sisi aslo be a great cultivator. He love sword fighting. The bonding of the brother and sister was very cute.

One time Lan chi Ren was passed away.

Last time Lan chi Ren said,"" thank you weiying...... for always be my nephew's side.....""

They was very sad then.

Lan zhan and weiying were made a cute garden for their rabbits. Their sisi and yuan were playing.

Lan zhan and weiying hold thier hands and go to their room. Lan zhan said,"" are you ready for tonight ?""

Weiying suddenly blushing,"" lanza....you pervert.....two days ago you bite me like a hungry dog..... you shameless ""

They were go to zinshi and the door closed.

THE END

I hope you like this story..... thanks for reading my story......

Thank you so much......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.5K 15
Wei Ying,along with the Jiang clan have been invited to cloud recesses for lessons,where the young Wei meets Lan Zhan. Wei Ying was mistreated by hi...
371K 23.9K 115
Arranged marriage. "Sect Leader Jiang, as you know our customs well, when a Lan ties their sacred ribbon on someone they are bound forever. And now...
234K 12.9K 59
"I hate you." Lan Zhan said emotionless. Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. But still, he tried to keep his composure...
9.4K 458 35
Wei Ying was thrown into the burial mounds by Wen Chao, he found Went Ning and together they managed to survive. When he got out, the war at nightles...