The Idol, Now Villainess does...

By IvoryValentia

"Wait..you weren't the one who was supposed to die..." God said as he stared at me "Say what now?" °•°•°•°•°•... More

Prologue and Characters
Characters Pt 2
Characters Pt 3
Abilities and Opportunities
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Get to know the Author and New Book!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Academy Outfits
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The Song of the Tempest
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Euphemia's New Look:
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Announcement
Announcement! + Snippet
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
HIATUS

Chapter 65

3K 155 14
By IvoryValentia

"How much time do I have before classes begin?" I asked.

"Hm..about an hour?" Filo replied.

"Perfect." 

Using the scroll the headmaster of Whytemoon gave me, I ripped it and teleported to the front of the Academy.

'Well then, I shall begin.'

-Third Person's POV-

"I'm rather worried." Aries expressed as they rode the flying carriage to the Academy.

"It'll be fine Brother Aries, we have brother Lorcan with us. If anything goes wrong then he can definitely make everything go back to the way it was before. Don't forget about yourself as well, your magic is absolutely splendid! Then we also have..t-the crown princes of course." She blushed.

"Yearning for sister Euphemia's fiances again, I see." Perseus rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Perseus!" Aries scolded.

"Was I wrong?" 

"Perseus, would you be quiet?" Aries glared at him

"I-I wasn't yearning for them. Plus, isn't sister Euphemia demanding an annulment of their engagement?" She batted her eyelashes and tears swelled in her eyes.

"Excuses, Excuses~" Perseus taunted.

"Why you-" Aries gritted.

"Alright, Alright, enough the three of you." Lorcan voiced out and they listened.

They felt the carriage stop, Lorcan was the first to step out and extended his hand to Rhosyn so she could carefully come down.

The carriages only began filling in one after the other and the students who were using the dorms were already walking around campus. The Whytemoon students were visibly confused and astonished by the walking water blob-like people.

Some of the water blobs were doing minor construction, the others holding up refreshments and others fresh snacks, there were even holding up stationaries.

Students from Crestbreeze were already accustomed to the water blobs and called them, The Hoppies based on the way they walk since they hop.

"Ah, Hoppy! " one student called one over. He called a Bread hoppy and he hopped with a tray of freshly baked bread.

"Thank you." He said to the hoppy and gave the hoppy sweets in return. The hoppy began hopping in joy and walked away to go deliver bread to other students. When they observed, all the students from Crestbreeze did the same thing by grabbing anything they wanted on top of the Hoppy's head and then feeding the hoppy sweets.

Hoppies only appear during school hours and are fully controlled by those who summons them. Usually, a high water element magician, which was why Euphemia held charge in summoning the Hopppies in Whytemoon.

But Hoppies don't come with things like food, objects, or stationaries. These are provided by the summoner. Since Euphemia also has Creative magic aptitude, it was much easier for her to go through the process.

The more they walk into the Academy, the more changes they begin to see. The weirdest thing for them is that none of it was confusing.

Corridors were suddenly longer and had more necessities added like water fountains, organized trash bins, and studying and lounge areas. More rooms were added to use as private session rooms for any purpose like Music, secluded studying, or even to just rest.

Undetectable security camera orbs were floating all over campus and were under Lady Freya, the Crestbreeze's head designated in Whytemoon.

Escalators and Elevators were also added to the Academy grounds as Whytemoon had fifteen floors in the main building, they were placed for more practicality and to cater to those who did not have teleportation magic.

Euphemia patted the head of one Hoppy as she sat and explained the situation to Lady Freya in her office.

"Excellent done, Lady Euphie. We are truly grateful." Lady Freya smiled tenderly at her. She sees Euphemia as her own daughter so she has high regard for her.

"No worries, Lady Freya. It wasn't much anyway, I would do the best I can for my fellow students." Euphemia smiled back and walked out of the office.

While walking in the hallway, she stumbled upon a person..one she was supposed to try to avoid during her stay,

"I am terribly sorry for that." Euphemia apologized to the man.

"No need for apologies, my dear Fiance." Sorin helped Euphemia up from bowing.

'Ah, fuck. A Fiance again.'  she bitterly thought with her sticking her tongue at him in her mind.

"Excuse me, but fiance?" 

"Fiance indeed, allow me to introduce myself. Drazhan Sorin Mistblood, I am the crown prince of the Mistblood Kingdom along with my twin brother who is also your fiance." He then smiled.

"...Well then, I suppose you already know who I am? Then please do respond to my letter of request of wanting our engagement to be annulled." Euphemia replied with a stoic expression.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that."

"And why is that? I'm sure you have the capabilities of doing so."

"Because I hold feelings for you, Lady Euphemia." He expressed sincerely, staring directly into her eyes.

"Bullshit." She accidentally blurted out.

'Euphie-sama!' Siva scolded.

'Oops.' She thought and shrugged.

"Excuse me?" Sorin mused.

"Nothing. To be honest, I do not believe you and even if you do perhaps have feelings for me then please forget about it. I am already in love with someone else and they are much stronger than you. I will now excuse myself." She bowed and walked away.

When she was out of reach, a smirk crept up his face and the feeling of thrill filled his body.

' So she does love us~ How I wish you would realize who we are much sooner, my love. '

. . .

Euphemia was excused from her classes so she could visit each classroom to observe if there will be any disturbances with the mixed rooms and to see if her fellow students of Crestbreeze are faring well.

She did not do this alone as Selina and Ryza also had classes assigned for them to observe.

*knock knock*

The 7th-years professor opened the door and greeted her, "Welcome, Princess Euphemia. Please have a seat over there." He bowed.

"Please, Lady will do just fine, and thank you." She curtsied and went to where he asked her to sit.

Unknowingly, she brushed past Perseus who was staring at her with eyes shining and sparkling.

'Sister is here!!' He thought excitedly.

"Greetings sis-" He stopped when he realized that the people she greeted were only students from Crestbreeze.

He closed his mouth shut, 'Right..she doesn't remember me..'

After a while of observing, she finished checking and was about to excuse herself and leave.

She was walking past Perseus once more but his pen accidentally fell on her path.

Picking it up, she then handed it to Perseus.

"This is your pen, am I right?" She asked with her head tilted slightly to the left.

Flabbergasted, he nodded his head without a word coming out of his mouth.

Since he wasn't moving an inch, she held his hand and placed the pen on his palm, and gave him a small smile.

Then she left the room.

Perseus held his pen tightly with his lips pursing together. Enjoying the lingering warmth in the split second they held hands.

'Sister..I miss you..'

To be Continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 9 35
*** This work contains violence, sexuality, strong language, queer & straight relationships etc. etc. you've been warned*** ~ This is my original wor...
7.9K 213 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...
173K 5.3K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
339 32 5
I've always yearned to be at the top, who doesn't really? But it's different for me. Being the best wasn't a dream or a goal, it was an obsession. An...