š—„š—²š—± | JJk āœ”ļø

By bubbletaeu

"That dress-" he says, eyes raking down your body. "-is š˜„š˜¢š˜®š˜Æ fucking distracting." ~~~~~ romcom + action... More

Meet The Cast
01| Mr. Arrogant Bunny
02| Something Else
03| Venomous
04| When Sky Falls
05| Doomed
06| Damn You Disney
07| Sensuous
08| Furry Little Being
09| Lapity-tap-tap
10| Hide & Seek
11| No Deal, Asshat
12| Lil Meow
13| Guns & Cookie
14| Strip
15| The Tracker
16| Rudolph?
17| Like A Genie
18| Phone Call
19| 7 Eleven
20| Masque-raid
21| Home Sweet Hoe
22| Lying Little Bitch
23| The Grim Reaper
24| We Are Gay
25| Roles Reversed
26| Him or Vincenzo
27| Coochie Destroyer
28| Dancey Dance
29| Leaping Frogs
30| Motor-scape
31| Pub Talk
33| Sincerely, Bunny
34| Stranger Danger
35| Female Dog
36| Dirty Doctor
37| Sherlock Whore
38| Bouncy Boundries
39| Cranberry Lie
40| Bid On Me
41|Fruity Bootie
42| Red Riding Hood
43| Love In Other Words
44| Entry 1
45| Vibrator Off
46| Chicken & Shrimps
47| Chai Baby
48| I'mposter
49| Black To Red
50| Forgive & Forget
51| Foot Loops
52| Pookie In A Porshe
53| Tae-Proof
54| Love Language
55| Kitty Kat
56| Mask Off
57| Yeontan
58| Fire & Dove
59| Empty Promises
60| Finale: Happy Birthday
Epilogue| On The Desk

32| Wet

8.9K 474 212
By bubbletaeu

The soju or the kiss—you're not sure which one causes you to pass out.

When your eyes are closed, Jungkook's hand slides to your small back. He tugs on the zipper, and your pulse strikes against your skin.

It's happening, you think. He's doing it.

His tendon fingers trace the rim of your dress, tugging the fabric slightly downwards so your cleavage is more apparent. "Is this what you want, Red?" He whispers in your ear.

 Your breath roars against his lips, wild like a whirlwind. "That better be a rhetorical question, I swear to God--"

This is new to you. You've never been touched like this before—ever.

Your heartbeat is on flames. Jungkook's hands slip around your waist, the metal rings on his fingers grazing your warm skin.

You melt even more, hot butter dripping down every inch of your skin. Oh God.

Before anything, Jungkook takes a deep breath in. A flicker of hesitation.

"Red," he whispers, his breath on your skin. "May I...touch you?

A wide, drunk smile laces your lusty lips. A nod, and he slowly angles his head to your chest, his soft hair brushing your neck as he brings his lips to your collarbone.

Pleasure batters your body in waves.

Fucking woah.

A sound you don't recognize leaves your lips. Not a moan, no. Curses. Drunken begs.

More. More. More. Oh please, more.

On instinct, you bring your fingers through his soft, tangled hair, feeling his scented gel—lemon grass or was it honeydew?

His lips go lower down your chest. On cue, you angle your head up, groaning. "Fuck."

"Not yet," comes his response, cocky and cunning. It makes you inwardly fold into crumples.

His gentle, playful demeanor has fallen away. His eyes are stormy. Dark and craving.

The corners of his mouth lift, his lips grinning against your collarbone when you let out another embarrassing shriek. A low, mocking chuckle leaves his lips and you roll your eyes to the back, unable to suppress yourself.

You gasp when his hands fall down to your sides before slowly trailing up your thighs, bringing your dress up to expose your panties. His finger traces the edges of your panties and he tugs it down.

Pleasure beats in your veins. His touch leaves a trail of acid on your skin.

His thumb flicks the rim of your panties. You inhale sharply when he brings his finger down to your pussy and you nearly scream your heart out. "Jungkook--Please don't stop."

He chuckles before dipping his finger inside your folds and you moan, gripping his shoulder tightly as you grind against him.

Something kindles in your core—something hot and fast and so sensuous you have to close your eyes—squeeze them shut.

"Y/N?"

A voice makes you jolt away—pounce away from Jungkook in horror.

Except when you open your eyes, you realize it's not Jungkook but a massive white pillow you're clutching to your chest.

You blink several times, madly confused at what you're seeing.

A room—a bright room. You're on a freaking bed.

What the flying hell?

Terrified, you sit up on the bed, scanning the room you're in.

A dream, you realize then, with more disappointment than you'd think.

A wet one.

"Everything good?" You squint up at Jimin, your cheeks are probably beetroot-red.

He tilts his head to the side, leaning against the door as he studies you—rather suspiciously with a smirk.

"Did you have a nightmare, sweetheart?"

You gulp. Far from it, you wanted to say but keep your mouth shut, feeling a headache kick your skull. You run a hand through your tangled hair.

"What... what happened?" You ask, unable to piece anything together.

Jimin frowns. "You were drunk last night. Passed out. Jungkook had to carry you to your room. Bea got you changed into pajamas."

You must be blushing hard. But then everything from last night slaps you hard in the face.

The motorbike accident. The pub. The food. The soju. The—It stops there.

Or does it?

The kiss.

You gulp, shaking your head at the thought.

The kiss was a part of the dream, right? Oh God, please be a dream. Then again, do you genuinely wish that?

Dream or not, you remember every breath you took as he kissed you. The way he positioned his hand on your jawline, soothing your skin as he kissed you before inserting his—

A dream, you grit out. It was a dream, Y/N. Move on.

"We'll be waiting downstairs for you," Jimin says, breaking you from your trance. "You might wanna get ready. You're going home today." He grins, and you can't help but smile.

Home.

That's what you need right now. Any place away from here.

"Take a shower, Y/N. I can smell soju and Jungkook on you."

You freeze, too frightened to stop Jimin for an explanation.

Perhaps—did you do something—physically weird in your sleep?

Now you're paranoid. "W-What do you mean?"

Jimin shakes his head, a smirk on his lips. "Get ready, Y/N. If you need help doing that, then just sing my name and I'll be your genie."

You roll your eyes at him. "Be my genie and leave—kindly."

He sends you a playful smile before giving you a salute and shutting the door.

Lazily, you get off the bed before taking a shower. When you're done with your morning routine, you slip on a brown hoodie that reads the word Bear on it.

Then after a few minutes of hesitation, you finally muster out the courage to walk downstairs. Will they make fun of you for acting weird? What if they gave you dirty looks for getting drunk with Junkook last night?

Jungkook.

You're not sure if you can face the man after everything you did last night—dream or not.

Turns out, none of the boys give you extra attention. After lunch, you stop by the front porch to say your goodbyes to them. It's all going so fast but you don't mind. They're as desperate to see you off as you are.

The afternoon light sinks into Namjoon's dimples. He shakes your hand warmly. "We wouldn't have found Bea without you, Y/N. Thank you for everything. I really mean it."

You nod, suddenly hit by a wave of sadness. You won't ever see him again.

"For your sake," Yoongi pipes in, "I hope we never meet again."

You almost laugh. He isn't wrong.

Hoseok hugs you so tightly you couldn't breathe for a second. Jimin kisses your cheek. Jin flicks your forehead. Taehyung messes up your hair. Yoongi gives you a yawn.

While Junghyun on the other hand, blinks at you in confusion. "I thought you died."

You roll your eyes at him. "My expertise is staying alive."

"Barely," he retorts, and you playfully nudge him.

You turn to the door then back at Junghyun who promised to give you a ride back home. You hesitate. "Are you sure? It's a few hours away. You can just drop me off at the subway."

He shakes his head at you. "Not happening. I need to make sure returns are out of the plan."

You snort. There's no way anything can stop you from going home this time. Suddenly, the thought of Jungkook hits you.

You haven't seen him since last night.

Namjoon senses your hesitation. "Kook is in his office. You can go see him—if you want."

"Um—" you tug a loose strand of hair behind your ear, a little embarrassed. Before anything, you turn to where he gestures. "I'll be right back."

You walk towards the hallways that connects Jungkook's room. With a breath, you knock at his door, feeling your heart beat in your throat.

After several minutes, you hear him say with a rasp, "Come in."

You forget to walk when you open the door and catch him seated at his desk, eyes fixed on his laptop screen. He looks fresh—face glowing and hair damp like he just got out of the shower.

"Hey," you greet, voice sluggish. He doesn't respond.

"I heard from Jimin," you start. "You brought me home last night. I just wanted to say thanks. I'm leaving."

A minute of silence ensues. No response.

You fiddle with the strap of your bag. "I—I'm gonna head out soon," you say. "I'm going home."

No response.

You clench your jaw. "Hello? I said I'm leaving. Like you'll never see my pretty ass face again. You hear me, asshole?"

At your temper, his head slowly angles to meet your eyes.

"I heard you the first time," he says, and you gulp at the roughness in his tone.

"Then why didn't you say so?" When he doesn't respond again, you walk towards his desk. "Look," you say, keeping your tone clipped. "I want to end things well with you. I know something happened last night."

His glistening brow twitches. 

"And what--" he starts, voice deadly low. "Do you think happened last night?"

Your heart jumps like a bunny in your chest. "We--We um..."

He lets out a breath. "You were durnk. I bought you ice cream. Then you passed out. End of story."

"And the kiss?" 

Jungkook's jaw works. You smirk at him. "What about the kiss, Jungkook? Shall I refresh your memories?"

He says nothing.

It makes you confidently walk towards him. "I was drunk," you say. "But you were perfectly sober. And you kissed me back. What does that signify, hm?"

Jungkook avoids eye contact with you. He swallows. "Go home, Red"

Nothing makes you more mad than him not admitting it. 

 "Fine," you snap. "Be that way. I don't give a flying shit."

You turn to the door, but stop, turning to him once again. This time, when you look at him, he's already looking at you. He raises a brow questionably.

"Are you having trouble finding yourself out, Red?"

You want to smack his face.

"If you're ever curious--" you start. "On who could possibly hate you more than yourself, then take a look at me again and you'll find your answer."

He rolls his eyes at you. "You'll find my answer behind you," he says, gesturing to the door. 

This asshole.

"Trust me," you huff. "I'll gladly leave. Wouldn't wanna give you a boner again, would I?"

With that, you slam the door shut with a sound that surely makes Jungkook jump in his seat.

The thought makes you smirk, rage burning through your veins as you walk away from Jungkook for the last time.

~~~~~

A/N: SUPER DUPER CRAZY UNEDITED. Thanks for waiting!!!

Rate this chapter out of 10——>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 125K 60
Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning! This can contain mature and triggering c...
5.6K 416 32
I was expecting to see books and my extra shirt inside but I was so shocked that aside from my shirt there was a red sexy underwear on top of it. "Ki...
1.1M 43.5K 31
"I killed my entire family. Imagine what I could do to you." What scared me the most was how calmly he spoke as he continued to blow smoke out from...
22.1K 679 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...