Assassin Love ♡ || Complete

By sihle0071

[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what ha... More

War?
Phone call?
One night stand?
Big Case?
Jealously?
Desicions?
Old friend?
Heartbreak Anniversary?
That's a wrap?
Why her?
Why me?
Enemy?
Chemistry?
Crush?
I need your help?
Retail therapy?
New boss?
Yah neh life?
Virtual meeting?
Bonding?
Sextape?
Roles reversed?
Motherhood?
Shoot now ask later?
Tumour?
Feelings?
Moving out?
Surprise shawty?
Torturing?
Annual Mafia Gala?
Way bigger than we thought?
Secret Admirer?
Flirtatious conversations?
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?
Entertainment?
Nostalgic?
Daughter-in-law?
Baby daddy?
Your type?
Sorry not Sorry?
Non-paid actor?
Justice was served?
Huge thunderstorm?
Family reunion?
Confessions?
Made life easier?
Miss me already?
Step two?
Remember where home is?
Special Treatment?
Celebration?
Body party?
Guilty?
After glow?
Beg for it?
Dickmatized?
Kiss and Make up?
Tension and Anger?
Different?
Instigators?
Free man?
Final Verdict?
Getaway Trip?
Late night conversations?
Pressure?
Appreciation date?
Progress?
Bonnie and Clyde?
Lights out?
Death bed?
Unwanted visitor?
Snoop Around?
Role model?
Critical Piece?
Alternative plan?
Shake the world?
Special Delivery?
Busted?
Let the games begin?
Disguise?
Spare my life?
Innocent boyfriend?
Small world?
Thinking about him?
Block them out?
Trust fund?
We need to talk?
One step closer?
Regret your desicion?
Clear message?
Meant to be?
Source of happiness?
Lines blurred?
One last time?
Revenge? (part 1)
Revenge? (part 2)
Intentions?
Betrayal?
Assassin Love?
Acknowledgements...
Out Now!

The Mole?

480 33 2
By sihle0071

Amukelani's POV

I wake up and do my morning routine and wear black formal pants with white stripes and a white shirt with a matching blazer and black heels. I tie my braids into a high bun and lay my edges. I have to unplait my hair this weekend cause its long overdue and i miss my afro. I wear a bit of make up and take my stuff and head downstairs.

I make an omelette for everyone and put their plates in the oven and sit on the bar stools. Jessica comes wearing a red bodycon dress that outlines her beautiful figure. Her bump is slowly starting to make an appearance and I'm noticing the glow. We greet each other. She takes out her food from the oven and thanks me and she sits down.

"Are you okay?" she asks. "I'm okay and you?" I ask. "I'm okay. Just this morning sickness thats going to be the death of me." "I'm glad I'm not in your shoes." "Don't wish. Why were you sleeping the whole day yesterday?" "They kept me up the night before." "Is Durban better then Joburg?" "Hell yeah." I have to go along with it even though I was doing something way different.

"I'm glad you enjoying it but you gotta play it safe no face no case." she says and we laugh. Kuhle comes downstairs and i roll my eyes. To be honest with you i was avoiding him after what happened and i was tired from the torturing spree I did on Saturday. "Hi." greets Kuhle. "Hey." we say together.

Michelle comes downstairs and we greet each other. They take out the food from the oven and sit down and start eating. "Guys i need your help in picking a car." I say. "You buying one?" asks Michelle. "Yes. Sometimes I want to stay in the office until late and i don't want you guys waiting or anything." "Okay. Where did you get your money?"

"My daddy ain't broke." I say. "Lets go to the dealership today at noon." says Jessica. "If we back from court early then we can go." "Count me in. I'll uber to the place." says Michelle. "Okay." "What kind of car are you buying?." asks Kuhle. "I want to buy a car cash cause the calls from the bank are depressing and i like an SUV these small cars aren't for me."

"An SUV would suit you." says Michelle. "Of course I'm a big car girl. Even in Joburg I had a Range Rover." I say. "Then buy it again." "I want something different this time. My Range Rover is there in Joburg and i will use it when I go visit there." "Maybe a Kia or a Hyundai or maybe a Mercedes or Audi." "We shall see when we get to the dealership. Let's go." "Yes boss." We chuckle.

We first drop off Slindo at school then we drive to work. I get inside my office and Jessica brings my iced cappuccino and i thank her. We only have an hour or so until the court session so I want to get some work done.

An hour passes and its time to go to court. I'm honestly not ready to see his family there. If it was him only i would be okay but now its everyone. I sigh and pack my stuff. Sitting at the table with your enemies isn't an ideal situation for anyone. I have to go ask Kuhle for the keys. Dreading this moment.

I walk to his office and ask for the keys. I keep the conversation brief cause i don't want any drama. He wants to apologize but i stop him. I leave his office and we go to his car. We get to the court and the paparazzi are there. I honestly love these people now for some odd reason I think they've grown on me. I wear my gown and enter the court. Sthembiso and his family comes up to me and we greet each other.

We walk to where we supposed to sit and i go to the bathroom. I do my business and wash my hands. I check how i look and i look really nice. I check myself one last time and leave the bathroom. As I'm walking back to where we sitting i hear voices specifically a male and a female.
I don't want to do this but i do it either way and eavesdrop. I don't blame Jessica for doing this.

"Just stick to the story and everything will go according to plan." she says. "But then his lawyer is really scary." he says. "No she is not. Nthabiseng will be able to do it. Either way you a viable witness cause you will be speaking the truth." "I wouldn't necessarily be speaking the whole truth cause i will mention some lies there." "It doesn't matter but just stick to the script."

I peep a little to see who is talking and i get the shock of my life. It's Sthembiso's girlfriend and the witness who will be taking the stand. Isn't she supposed to be giving her boyfriend words of encouragement instead of the witness. Kahle kahle what is going on here. This case took an interesting turn. What if she is the mole?

I quickly rush back to where we sit and i sit down. Langa has to do a background search on her cause i don't trust that girl. Hopefully Sthembiso didn't say anything to her otherwise the case is doomed and i don't want to lose because he couldn't keep his mouth shut that would be a stupid reason to lose and I'll never forgive him.

"What's your girlfriend's surname?" I ask. "Dlamini. Why?" he asks. "Nothing just curious." I think somehow there is a connection between Sipho, Ziyanda and Siyanda. I don't know how but i will figure it out. Ain't no way my clients witnesses or person close to them has the same surname. It could be coincidental or it could be because they are all related some way.

"All rise." says the policewoman.  We all stand up and the judge walks in. "Case number 882266. Mbele vs Khoza." She gives the judge the docket and he takes it. "You may sit down." We sit down.

There is silence for a few minutes until the judge calls the prosecutor and the forensic pathologist. The forensic pathologist walks to the stand and puts her hand on the bible. "Do you promise to speak the truth, nothing but the truth so help me God." says the policewoman. "I promise." "Prosecutor." says the judge.

"May you please tell the court whats your name and what do you do." says Nthabiseng. "My name is Pamela Mpofu and i am a forensic pathologist." says Pamela. "How long have you been a forensic pathologist?" "For over 8 years."

"Can you tell us what was the cause of death for the victim." says Nthabiseng. "The cause of death was 3 bullets to the chest and twice on the head. One pierced his heart thats why he died." says Pamela. "What was the estimated time of death of the victim?" "It was approximately two weeks before the victim's body was found."

"What type of gun was used?" asks Nthabiseng. "A 9 mm pistol." answers Pamela. "Did you find any DNA evidence on the body?" "No." "That will be it your honour." "Defense." says the judge. "Nothing your honour." "Will the state call up the witness who was arrested for transporting the illegal goods. Sipho Dlamini." Pamela walks off the stand and Sipho stands there and puts his hand on the bible. "Do you promise to speak the truth, nothing but the truth so help me God?" asks the policewoman. "I promise." says Sipho.

"May you introduce yourself to the court and tell us what you do for a living." says Nthabiseng. "My name is Sipho Dlamini and I'm a truck driver." says Sipho. "Where were you working at the time of your arrest?" "I was working for the Khoza's." "What did you do for them?" "I was a truck driver."

"What kind of goods would you transport?" asks Nthabiseng. "Weapons, drugs, diamonds and stationery that was used to cover the illegal goods." answers Sipho. "So you were transporting illegal goods for them?" "Yes. They are in a mafia sort of thing." "Can you tell us about your relationship between you and your employers."

"At first they welcomed me with open arms even though I had a criminal record," says Sipho. They trying to make it seem like him being honest about his past makes him a good person and all but I will use that past to my advantage. "Then after a few months of working there things started to change." "How did they change?" asks Nthabiseng.

"Sometimes I would ask for a leave to go and visit my family and they didn't grant me that leave. They told me i was a risk and i would probably spread the word that they in the mafia," says Sipho. I roll my eyes. I know there is an omereta that you sign to never spread the word about the mafia business but the bosses would never deny you to be free unless they are ruthless people which i doubt the Khoza's are. "When i told them I wouldn't do such they would beat me to a pulp."

"What else would they do?" asks Nthabiseng. "They would beat me up for no reason and they would go as far as torturing. I missed my family so much and they didn't want me to visit them." answers Sipho. "What happened on the day of your arrest?"

"Sthembiso told me that there are goods that needs to be exported to Swaziland. I told him its fine no problem. Even though my arm was barely working due to the beatings I would get but i didn't want to defy his orders otherwise I would have been beaten up. We loaded the goods into the truck and i started driving. Next thing you know i am getting arrested." answers Sipho.

"Why were you released?" asks Nthabiseng. "I was willing to co-operate with the police and take Sthembiso and his family down." answers Sipho. "Was his family there when he told you, you had to transport the goods?" "No." "That will be it your honour." "Defense." "Take notes." I say and Jessica nods.

When i stand up i see him starting to play with his hands. He is getting nervous and he wasn't supposed to do that since I won't be able to prove anything. Words quoted from Siyanda's book of undermining people's intelligence.

"Are you nervous?" I ask. "N..no Why?" asks Sipho. "No you busy playing with your hands so I thought you were nervous." "No I'm okay." "How long have you been working for the Khoza's?" "2-3 years."

"You said your relationship with the family was very hectic. Do you know why it was like that?" I ask. "No. Things changed unexpectedly." says Sipho. "When did you notice the change?" "I think 6 months after i started working there."

"Why didn't you report the abuse that took place at work?" I ask. If i was being abused by my workers physically I would have left or called the police. "I was scared. The Khoza's are very intimidating people and i know most of the police officers are on their payroll." says Sipho.

"Who was the mastermind behind this abuse?" I ask. "Sthembiso." answers Sipho. "Did you take any pictures of the scars you got?" "No." "Do you still have any marks left so you can show to the court?" "No most of them disappeared as time went by."

"Did you ever go to the hospital so you can get treatment or stitches of some sort if the beatings got severe?" I ask. "No." says Sipho. "Why not?" "I felt like it was unnecessary." "Are any of your family members qualified doctors or nurses." "No." "You could have possibly died but that's not the point."

"You claim that when you went to ask your employers for a leave to go visit your family you were never granted." I say. "Yes." said Sipho. "But then your wife says that the last time you saw her and the kids was 4 years ago." His eyes widen in shock. Clear as hell that his acting skills are terrible. "Yes."

"So you agree that you haven't seen your kids and wife in years." I say. "Yes. I did say whenever I wanted to go visit them they didn't allow me." said Sipho. "But then you also said you have been working for them for 2-3 years so what stopped you the year before?" "I made a mistake its actually 4-5 years."

"Are you lying under oath Mr. Dlamini?" I ask. "No." says Sipho. "Then why are you changing your story." "I just made a mistake i forgot." "Okay then let's move on. On the day of the arrest you said that you were ordered by Sthembiso to transport the goods to Swaziland." "Yes."

"How sure are we that you didn't steal the goods and try to frame your boss?" I ask. "Why would I do that?" he asks. "You have a long history of stealing. You were arrested for a robbery gone wrong and was sentenced to 10 months. There are multiple theft charges against you but they seemingly disappeared when this case started."

"N..n. Where did you get such evidence?" asks Sipho. "If you want me to show the court your criminal records just say the word and I'll do it. Even past employers complained about your theft." I say. "That was in the past and I'm a changed man." "Can you prove to the court that my client is apart of the mafia?" "Bu..but."

"The police went to all their offices and there was no trace of drugs, weapons or diamonds near them. They even searched their homes and there was nothing. So how can you prove to the court that my client told you to transport the goods?" I ask. I look at him waiting for the answer but he is busy playing with his hands and looking down.

"Please answer the question." says the judge. "I don't know how i can prove it but you guys have to believe me he is apart of the mafia and i was told to transport the goods." says Sipho. "How can the court believe you if you can't prove the abuse that happened or there is no hospital record showing that you came there to get treatment. Or that you last saw your wife 4 years ago but then you say you tried to get the leave even though you have been working there for 3 years. What stopped you from going the year before or during those six months where they treated you nicely?" I ask.

He sighs. I got him where I want him. "Did somebody hire you to frame Mr. Khoza? I would advise you to be honest about it." I say. "No. He is the one that told me to transport the goods." says Sipho. "That will be it your honour." I go and sit down. The judge sighs. "The next date is 2 June at 11:00. Session 1 ended." He hits the gavel and stands up and leaves. We all stand up and leave. That was a bit hectic.

"Kwaze kwatense." says Jessica. (That was tense.)  "I know even the judge sighed." I say. "Probably shocked that the prosectuor didn't do enough search on her witness." We laugh. "I actually didn't expect that to work." "But it did and I'm proud." "Thanks."

We walk back to their car and i could see from the corner of my eye Siyanda sending me weird looks. Girl i never said that you must get an unreliable witness. He was a good one but at the same time she should have known not to bring him to the table. I can't tell them what i heard cause she is right in front of me. We'll talk later on in private.

"That was unexpected." says his mom. "Yah. The prosecutor thought she had everything under control. I wish i could go and laugh at her but since I'm a civilized person I won't do that." says Siphelele. "Oh well than let me get going I'll see you in the next meeting." I say. "Okay." says Sthembiso.

"Can I ask a question." says Siyanda. "Okay." I say. "What are the chances of Sthembiso winning this case?" "It's only the beginning and it depends with the prosecution and how much evidence she is bringing. If she continues bringing unreliable witnesses that can't back up their own story and doesn't have enough physical proof to tie Sthembiso to the murder then we can win." "Oh okay. Thanks." "Salen'kahle." (Stay well.) "Bye."

We walk away and get inside the car. "Siyanda is the mole." I say. Jessica looks at me in shock. "You serious?" she asks. "As a heart attack."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.5K 91
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] This book is a sequel to Assassin Love and cannot be read as a stand alone. READ ASSASSIN LOVE FIRST OTHERWISE YOU...
142K 8.4K 81
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] 'Who knew me celebrating my sister's wedding to rejoice and enjoy the wedding jingles and all that nonsense will le...
4.3K 259 25
Warning: Mature audiences only. "I love you," he whispered seductively in my ears sending chills throughout my entire body. I was more than in love...
1.7K 95 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...