Sacrifice- Tyler Lockwood

By AniyaGuillory

In the beginning, she was a depressed girl that also lost her parents. She is the twin of Elena and the older... More

Chapter 1(Pilot)
Chapter 2 (The Night of the Comet)
Chapter 3 (Friday Night Bites)
Chapter 4 (Now or Never)
Chapter 5 (Family Ties)

Intro

171 2 0
By AniyaGuillory

While Elena is my twin. We were pretty much opposite we were always there for each especially when our parents died we had to be there for Jer. Elena turned to say that everything was fine. I could tell she was being strong for us, she's my twin I know everything just as she knows everything about me.

Jeremy had it the hardest, he turned to drugs to cope. I don't agree, but we all have our ways.

I wish things were different, where I could trust, but it's not like that, and it's time to move on. Try again and have a fresh start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
632K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
487K 9.6K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...