Dance For Love ( Jaden Smith...

By JadenOwns

This story is meanly about the love life of Hope. Hope's entire life has always been about dancing and her bo... More

Dance For Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25

Chapter 8

2.5K 62 5
By JadenOwns

-------------------------------------> Picture Of Cast on the side.

Chapter 8

"YOU WHAT? " Aj screamed getting the attention of the whole coffee shop.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to tell Ally and Aj i had sex with Adamn while in a public place. I know how dramatic they can be. Last year I told them I was feeling really sick, i don't know how they got on the topic of me being pregnant - but you have to love them.

" oh my gosh " Ally spoke. " Why didnt you inform us you were going to do it? " she questioned.

" When, where and how? " Aj added.

We were still getting a few stares but i just brushed it off. I picked up my coffee and took a sip before  answering.

" Well, we did it at his birthday party " I said quietly.

" Omg, a whole fucking week has past " Ally semi-screamed.

" Why didnt you just tell us? I taught we tell eachother everything " Aj spoked.

" I know am sorry I just didnt know how to tell you guys " I responded. That was actually true, it was kind of awkward for me.

" Oh well, you could of said. Guys i lost my virginity " Aj said.

" You guys are making me feel lke shit. " I pouted.

Ally and Aj looked at eachother for a while.

" But sweatheart, you are " Ally replied laughing, then aj and i began to laugh.

" Whatever " I responded grinning.

*

" Jaden what the hell is wrong with you? " I asked, he seemed so out of it. 

We were suppose to be practicing for the semi-finals because we got the call. I don't know why i was nervous, i knew i was going to get in anyway.

" Am sorry, it's jus - nothing. " he responded.

I laughed " Is it about a girl? "  Then i wooud know he got over those kisses and moment we shared a like two months back. I wasnt the type for cheating, because i woudn want it to happen to me.

" Hope, lets just continue " He stated avoiding the question and my eyes.

 " Jaden you can tell me " I smiled. 

He smiled.

" We're friends arent we? " I spoke still smiling. I sensed that his happy mood changed aittle.

" Oh " He stumbled. " Theres this girl " He said. Am happy that it;s about a girl. Now i know he got over those kisses and moment we shared a like two months back. I wasnt the type for cheating, because i woudnt want it to happen to me.

i cut him off. " I knew it! " I semi- shouted feeling that i accomplish something. " Who is she? " I said giving him a hugh smile.

Jaden. 

I looked at Hopes smile. She's so adorable it's not even funny. 

'It's you ' I wanted to tell her so bad as i looked into her brown eyes i couldnt help but smile. 

" she just this really amazing girl, That I like " I spoke blushing. Jaden man up.

" Aww, whats her name? " She asked in awe. 

" Um " I stumbled. " Faith " I told her. " She's from my old town " I added.

" Awwwww, Does she know you llike her? " She asked in a soft voice.

" No, She has no idea " I replied.

" Well maybe you should tell her " Hope smiled again. " Then you guys can be like me and Adam " She blushed.

My whole entire mood changed. What the fuck? What does he have that i don't? He just some white dude, who cheats on her. It's always Adam this & Adam that.

I sighed angrily. 

" Hope, Am leaving " I said walking away from herr and going over to collect my things. 

" But, we're not dont practicing " She spoke.

I didnt answer, I just walked out leaving her in shock.

As I walked through the school hallway I hearr guy voices talking and laughing. 

" So she actually let you hit? " One of the boys asked. 

" Yep, and im bout to get another " He spoke. Getting alot of laughs from the boys.

" Ohh Adam. She gonna do a round two? " Another voice laugh.

" No, I got another girl " He said proudly.The hallway erupted wth cheers.

" Adam you are the man " One of the boys said laughing.

I shook my head. I took the other route out of the school.

Only if hope heard that she would know what a asshole he is, and wouldnt be so in love with him. It really sicken me hearing that. Hope doesnt deserve that shit. She too kind, and I know she wouldnt do that to him. 

I stopped in my pursuit to my car, i balled my fist ready to turn around find Adam and beat his ass, but a voice in my head told me not to - it wouldnt do any good.

I'll find the right time to break the news to her, but right now I needed to be to work or i would be out of a job.

I jumped in my car and sped off in the direction of the restaurant. Tonights gonna be a long night.

*

Heyy partyy peeps. 

Am back- With this short A$$ Chapter I know sorry. I just wanted to start writing on this again. 

Theres alot more to come so stay tuned.

Dance for Love it Officially OFFF HOLD! 

Yay! 

Okay

Bye. 

:*

:)

Twitter: LoveYouJaden

Kik: LoveYouJaden

AskFM: LoveYouJaden

IG: ErinMSFTS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
887K 34.2K 82
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
300K 17.1K 68
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
214K 8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...