๐’๐ข๐œ๐ค (TR! various x reade...

By soft_tantrum

"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜
๐——๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
โ™ก ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€ โ™ก
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น: ๐—”๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น: ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น: ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€ (๐—ฃ. ๐Ÿญ)
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น: ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€ (๐—ฃ. ๐Ÿฎ)
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น: ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€ (๐—ฃ. ๐Ÿฏ)
๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น: ๐—–๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ

๐—–๐—ต. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ

8.8K 448 133
By soft_tantrum

You excitedly entered the house. You were so happy to have spent all day with your older brother.

Little did you know, your other brother was waiting for your arrival. You took off your shoes and was about to head to your room when a voice startled you.

"Where have you been?"

"Oh, Mikey! Hi!" You giggled to yourself. "I was with some friends, they took me to an amusement park!"

Amusement park? Is that why you were so cheerful? He could've taken you to one himself, why didn't you ask him?

"Where's Shin and Emma?" You asked.

"Emma's out with Takemicchi's girlfriend right now. Shin is in his shop," he answered.

"Oh, okay.."

Before you could head towards your room, Mikey grabbed your hand. "We need to talk."

"Talk? Mm.. okay, sure."

He led you to the couch. "A Toman member told me they saw you out the other day. With a guy."

As soon as you heard that, your felt your stomach drop. You tried not to panic and act dumb. "What guy?" Oh, god. What if he finds out you've been sneaking out to see your other brother without telling him? You'll be in big, big trouble.

"Sanzu."

"Sa..nzu? Who's that?"

Mikey looked at you in confusion. "Are you playing dumb? If you are, it isn't working."

"No, I'm serious. I've never heard of that name."

"Haruchiyo," he sighed. "You were with Haruchiyo."

"Oh, Haru! Yeah, I was. He never told me he went by 'Sanzu'. Sorry.."

"You two were kissing."

Your eyes widened and heat ran up to your cheeks. "Wh-what? No, no.. we weren't.."

"Stop lying, you're not good at it."

"O-okay! Yes, we kissed! But why does that matter?!"

"I don't want you to date him. You could have anyone, just don't pick him."

"I'll say this in the nicest way possible, Mikey. This has nothing to do with you."

His eyebrows furrowed. Why are you acting so stubborn? You've never been like this, when did you change so much? "It does. I'm your brother, I'm trying to protect you."

"Mikey.. this is what I don't like about you. If I don't want to be protected, then you have to respect my decision. If I ever need protection, then you know you're always my number one person to ask. But please, just let me do as I want. I'm trying to live my life to the fullest without any regrets. Let me enjoy myself, okay?"

It was quite for a brief moment. He took you in a tight hug. "Sorry. I just don't want you to end up like mom. I don't think I can handle it. I can't live knowing that I couldn't protect you.."

Ah, your mom. The day she died was the same day you landed in the hospital. You couldn't see her nor attend her funeral. You loved her, but you didn't really share any moments together. Every time you went to visit her at the hospital, she would only talk about your dad or talk with Mikey while you listened. You didn't mind, though. It was nice to see your mom and Mikey talking and smiling together. It's not like she ignored you, you just couldn't speak well when you were little, so you just didn't speak at all.

And you were like your mom. Weak. That's why Mikey needed to protect you.

"I don't want you to feel sad or guilty when I'm gone. Just know I've loved you as my brother my whole life. You were always there for me, right? I'm so thankful for you, Mikey.."

You gave him a peck on the cheek. "I love you. And I'm sorry for lashing out on you the other night."

He buried his head further in the crook of your neck. "Don't apologize. It was my fault, too."

"..."

"So.. about Sanzu.."

"Mikey..!"

"Fine, fine. If he hurts you in any way-.."

"I know, Mikey, you won't let him. He's not like that, though. He's always been kind to me, ever since we were little."

"Alright.. you can date him if you want. Still, be careful."

"Not like I asked for your permission.. plus, we aren't even dating!"

"What do you mean you aren't dating?! You literally kissed him!"

"It was just a one time thing, I don't think he'll do it again.."

"He doesn't talk to any other girls except you. Why wouldn't he do it again?"

"Well..! What do you know?! Get a girlfriend first then talk!"

"I'm just trying to help, don't be mean!"

...

'Did she fall asleep?' Mikey looked at your peaceful sleeping face. He smiled, poking your cheek. 'So cute.'

He picked you up to carry you to your room. He heard some whimpers from you as you buried your head in his chest. You were having another bad vision.

"I'm never gonna be like how I was in the past."

"I killed them all."

"Kill me. I want it all to end here."

"Y/n... she died in my arms."

"When I killed for the first time, I didn't feel anything."

"YOU'RE WRONG! YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED, MIKEY!"

"I want you to stop me."

"I need to be with her again. I need to see her, so just kill me."

"If you don't kill me, you'll be the one to die."

"Finally, everything's over.."

"I can still change the past, I can start all over again!"

"Answer me, Mikey...!"

...

"Mikey.."

Mikey stared at your sleepy figure. 'Is she dreaming about me?'

"No.." you mumbled, turning around.

"I didn't know you sleep talked, Y/n-chin~" he got under the blanket with you. "Let's take a nap together, 'k?"

"Don't die..." you quietly whispered into your pillow.

...

About fifteen minutes later, Shinichiro opened the door to your room. He saw Mikey sleeping next to you peacefully. "Yeah she came back home, Emma!"

Emma ran to your room. "Y/n?!"
"Shh, they're sleeping!"
"Oh.. I guess they made up, huh?"
"Looks like it."
"I'll go change, then.. tell me when they wake up so I can make them dinner."
"Alright."

...

"Emma~"

You hugged your sister from the back, startling her. "You scared me!" You smelled the delicious food she was cooking.

"I missed you," you whispered. "I-I'm sorry."

"For what?" She finally turned around.
"For the other night.. I-.."
"There's no need to apologize," she smiled. "I never meant to keep you cooped up in the house. I'll let you out more, okay?"
"Okay.."
"Let's forget about that night, I made you your favorite."
"Okay!" You kissed her on cheek. "I love you!"
"I love you too.."

Now, there's just one more person left to apologize to.

____________________

I'm sorry, I never told you guys the sibling's ages 😭

Y/n: 15

Emma: 13-14

Mikey: 16

Shinichiro: 26-27

Izana: 18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 813 51
" ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ " " ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž" โžค๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
394K 11.3K 18
"๐•€ ๐•ค๐•’๐•จ ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•—๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•“๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ช ๐•’๐•จ๐•’๐•ช ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ" | | | | "๐•Š๐•™๐•–'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–." ๐•จ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– (๐•ช/๐•Ÿ) ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐••...
132K 5.6K 24
๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ. ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...
567K 20.9K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...