𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟬

"Y/n

"Y/n."

Izana called you and you turned to look at him.

"Izana!"

You quickly ran to him. Everything felt too fast, your foot stepped on a rock, your legs shaking as you used up too much of your stamina, and you fell down right in front of your brother. How embarrassing!

He quickly pulled you up, "are you okay? Are you injured? Does it hu-.."
"I'm okay," you smiled at him. 'Why am I like this?!'
"Did you get injured anywhere? You know you're not supposed to run, sis."
"Yeah.. this is so embarrassing.."

...

"Are you feeling better?" Izana stroked your head as you sat down on a hill with your brother, watching the view above, and drinking your favorite cold drink in peace. There was a bandage on your nose since you fell on your face.
"Yes, I'm okay. I missed you a lot."
"...I've missed you too."
"How have you been, big brother?"
"I'm doing better now that I'm with you."
"Oh, hehe.."

You noticed him wearing a red uniform with black writing and a Yin and Yang sign on the back. He noticed how long you were staring at him and it finally came to him. He was wearing his gang uniform right in front of you. Even amazing and smart people like him make mistakes. You noticed the discomfort on his face and you didn't want to question what his uniform was for in case it made him even more uncomfortable.

"Your uniform looks good on you."
"..."
"Oh, right! I forgot to give this to you," you grabbed a black box out of your pocket and grabbed a gold necklace with a circle pendant in the middle. It was the exact same one you gave to Emma on her birthday.
"For me?"
"Yes!"

You wanted all of your siblings to have the same necklace. Everyone can see that you're all siblings and won't mess with any of you! And it would also remind you of precious memories of your siblings in the future. You just loved them so, so much. You were planning to give the rest of your brothers the same necklace soon.

"I have the same one at home so we can have matching ones!"
He smiled as he took the necklace from your hand. "Come help me put it on."
"Okay!"

You took the necklace and locked it from the back. He turned around to look at you and you give him a big smile while clapping your hands. "So pretty~!"

。。。

In the Sano Household..

Mikey received a text from Yuzuha while he was watching TV with Emma. The only reason he had her phone number was because of emergencies, they weren't too close.

Hakkai and I will pick up your sister in **** cafe in about 20 minutes, tell her to be ready

'Huh? Didn't they already pick her up?'

He quickly came to the realization that you snuck out without their permission. 'What do you think you're doing, Y/n? Wait until you get home,' he sighed. 'Just what are you doing behind our back?'

。。。

"My friends are going to come in five minutes," you told Izana.
"Already?"
"We've been hanging out for an hour and a half already."
'That's not going to make up for the time we haven't seen each other..'

"Where are they meeting you?"
"In that cafe," you pointed to the cafe across from the two of you. "You should get going now."
"Hm? You want me to leave already?"
"I-I don't want you to leave, but they'll probably see me hanging out with a stranger and tell Mikey!"
'Mikey this, Mikey that.. it's the only thing you've been talking about. Think about your older brother that's in front you instead, you don't need Mikey,' Izana sighed. "I'll get going then, stay safe."

You sensed that he felt upset about the fact that he was supposed to leave. You quickly pushed yourself in his arms, laying your head on his chest. "I wanna go somewhere fun with you next time. We can spend a longer time together."

He smiled and stroked your head. 'Once I settle everything, you and I will be inseparable. You're the perfect sister for me.'

'