𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟳

(h/c) = hair color

(h/c) = hair color

"Michi-kun! Hi!"

"Y-Y/n-san?" Takemichi looked at you with teary eyes.

"Hey, Y/n," Baji motioned for you to come closer to them.
"Hi, Y/n-san," Chifuyu greeted you.
"Hi! Why is Michi-kun crying? Did you guys bully him?!"
"Of course not, Y/n-san. They were just trying to comfort me. Actually, I'm glad you're here. I wanted to tell them about my time-leaping abilities."
"Oh!" You smiled. "Okay!"
"The hell are you talking about?" Baji asked. "Time-leaping abilities?"

...

"And that's... everything I've done," Takemichi said. He was done explaining everything about his time-leaping powers. Some information were even new to you, so you were also a bit surprised.

'Kisaki is gonna kill Fuyu-kun?! Oh no!'
"..I'm gonna get killed by Kisaki?" Chifuyu looked down.
"Kisaki planned on killing me, huh?" Baji commented.
'I actually said it!' Takemichi thought. 'I owned up to everything, was this a huge mistake? What now?!'
"So I'm.. gonna die?" Chifuyu asked again.
"Uh.. just kidding!" Takemichi let out a nervous laugh.
"Michi-kun!" You whispered to him.
"Huh?"
"You can't go back on what you said, it'll make you look like you're crazy!"
"Ah.."

"Somehow I always knew," Chifuyu spoke up.
"There's a lot off about you," Baji admitted.
"And there's been times you looked different," said Chifuyu.
"Before the fight with Valhalla, you told me not to die. You knew I was gonna die, that's why you were so desperate."
"Yeah," Takemichi sighed. "I knew I couldn't stop it, but Y/n-san's dream helped me."
"Huh?"
"She had a dream where Kazutora-kun stabbed you, so I knew as soon as I saw him getting close to you. He was gonna stab you at that moment, so I stopped him."
"Mhm," you nodded. "Michi-kun has been trying his hardest to save his friends!"

"You're.. pretty incredible," Chifuyu confessed.
"Huh?"
"You've been fighting all alone, right? Just with Y/n-san's visions and your time-leaping powers."
"Be proud, shitty-Michi!" Baji patted him on the back harshly. "The results don't matter."
"Nobody's watching, but you stood up without running. I respect you, dude."
"Y-you guys really believe me?!"
"Of course we do, dumbass!" Baji said.
"We're all partners now, aren't we?"
"Yey," you smiled and clapped your hands. "Telling Baji-kun and Fuyu-kun was a right decision."
"Fuyu-kun?" Chifuyu blushed.

"Damn it! Quit making me cry," Takemichi wiped his tears off.
"Haha!" Baji laughed. "You've got giant tear glands!"

ring ring

"Who's phone is that?" You asked, looking around.
"It's yours," Baji said.
"O-oh!"

You quickly picked up your phone.

"Where are you?!" The sound of your brother whining caught you off guard.
"M-Mikey?"
"Come back home, I miss you! I looked everywhere around the house, only to find out you went out with Shin's permission. Why do you go out so much? Stay home with m-.."
"O-okay, I'm coming. Be quite, you're so embarrassing!"
"Embarrassing?! Yo-.."

You quickly hung up before he said something even worse. The three boys were all staring at you, trying not to laugh. "W-what?!" You asked.
"Was that Mikey?" Takemichi asked.
"Y-yes.. he wants me to go back home."
"I'll give you a ride," Baji said.
"No, it's okay!"
"I didn't ask, I don't wanna let you walk home at night all by yourself.
"Okay.. thank you. Bye, Fuyu, Michi-kun!"
"Bye, Y/n-san."
"Stay safe, Y/n-san."

。。。

You finally arrived home on Baji's motorcycle.

You couldn't see it since you were enjoying the ride, but his face was so red. The way you held onto his waist and laughed made his heart flutter. You looked super pretty as the wind blowed your h/c hair. He couldn't keep his eyes off you, but he also didn't wanna crash and die.

"We're here," Baji stopped the motorcycle. He quickly got off and held your hand to help you off the bike.
"Thank you, Baji-kun!"
"You're welcome," he patted your head. "Go in before that shorty starts yelling at you."
"Okay," you smiled. You then looked at him for a few seconds before pecking his cheek. "I'm really glad you're not dead! That would've made me cry a lot!"
"Oh," he touched his cheek and started blushing immensely. "Y-yeah.. thanks to your dream, huh?"
"Mhm!"

"Hey.."
"Hm?"
"I'm.. sorry."
"For what?"
"For... you know, the past. I realized I haven't apologized to you. Kazutora told me he apologized to you and forgave him."
"Ah. So that's what this is about. You should know I already forgave you, Baji-kun."
"You did?"
"Of course, please forget about that event, okay? You're my friend, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me."
He smiled and rubbed your head. "Thank you.. for everything."

"