FORBIDDEN LOVE || JIKOOK ✅

By Queenbee_Jikook

Keep your filthy hands off my twin brother. It's Guk's one rule before his twin brother moves into our apart... More

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7 (M)
8
9
10
11
12 (M)
13
14
15
16 (M)
17
18
19
21 (M)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28 (M)
Epilogue

20

677 72 3
By Queenbee_Jikook

JUNGKOOK POV

Lying in bed back at the condo, it felt like something had shifted.

Even though these brief encounters with Jimin were nothing like our hookup in the office, a new intimacy had come to the surface in everything we were doing.

And Jimin and I were definitely doing something.

I might not have been obsessively clinging to his side but he was on my mind and I found myself fantasizing about him throughout the day, dreaming up new situations where we might touch again.

I turned and opened my laptop.

I had started browsing through apartment listings online, just looking to see what was out there.

It was a dream to live with Guk and Jimin, the way we all got along but my goal wasn't to stay dependent on my brother.

My goal was to be responsible for myself and with the extra work at the film festival proving to be steady, I actually had the resources to do it.

Plus, moving out would help ease the other complications of cohabiting with Guk and Jimin.

It would give us all a little breathing room and even though I'd miss the condo, I knew it would be a relief, too.

A soft knock drew my attention to the door.

I climbed out of bed and pulled it open slightly, peering into the hallway.

"Jungkookie." Jimin said, only a sliver of his body visible through the cracked door.

"Can I come in?'

"Sure." I answered hesitantly. "Is Guk home?"

I opened the door and Jimin stepped in.

He was still wearing his charcoal slacks from work but he'd stripped down to a white T-shirt.

"He's taking a call in his room."

"He told me not to disturb him for the next hour." He paused and glanced around.

"Your room is looking good."

I glanced around the place.

My red plaid blanket covered the bed and framed photos from London and my childhood dotted the wall.

I'd covered the dresser with candles and trinkets, including some dried flowers I'd very carefully wrapped in tea towels and tucked away in my luggage.

The walls were gray and all the furniture was this very minimal kind of contemporary that Guk and Jimin had picked but with my matching purple lamps shining their faintly purple light and a glamor shot of Catherine Deneuve pinned to the wall, I'd brought a taste of my flat in London home with me.

"Thank you." I said with a twirl of my hand.

I took a seat on the edge of the bed and Jimin stood across from me, one hand on the wall.

"What's up?"

He smiled and I could tell he was excited, maybe even a little nervous. "I have an idea."

"Okay?" I buried a smile. He was acting so cute, It would be fun to tease him but I wanted to listen.

Focus on his words, Jungkook.

"Can I sit down?"

I arched an eyebrow. "Should I shut the door?"

Jimin nodded and a second later, we were repositioned on the bed.

I had one leg under myself and the other draped to the side but Jimin sat with both feet on the floor, like a teenager trying to not get himself in trouble.

"I've been thinking about it since we talked in the park."

"We're obviously not very good at keeping our hands off each other."

I ran my tongue across the back of my teeth. "Well..."

Jimin caught my eye with a chuckle. "We're not."

I laughed. "You're right, We're not."

"But there's a lot of space between where are we now and the kind of patterns you want to avoid and you and I are both very good at keeping ourselves organized."

"Organized? I guess if you're looking for a non-romantic way to talk about things, that'll work."

He laughed. "Here's the deal."

"What if you and I keep hooking up but just once every week?"

He finally pulled one of his legs up and opened his body to me.

"That way, there's a clear boundary that we can both follow and we won't slip up and get ourselves in trouble."

I thought about it carefully. Jimin was right. Clear boundaries and expectations were exactly what I needed and I was eager to find a way to keep going with him.

But a few worries still itched at the back of my neck.

"You just have to do something on your end." Jimin added.

I cocked my head to the side. "What's that?"

"You have to go to school and hang out with other people and set up your own life in Seoul."

I blinked surprised by the left turn. "What, so I have to act like an independent, modern person, or otherwise you'll stop hooking up with me?"

"Exactly." Jimin said with a wink, proud of himself.

"And no hanging out with me every single night or anything like that. We're hitting the busy season at the firm, so I won't have free time anyway."

I rolled my eyes and shoved Jimin's arm. "Wow, Jimin."

"You really know how to make a guy feel like a priority."

Jimin leaned forward on the bed, and his hand landed next to mine. "That's the point, You're supposed to be your own priority I'll care about you and treat you right but in order to do that, I have to make sure you stay on track with your own dreams."

"I can help you remember that and then we can both enjoy the reward."

My breath hitched. "The reward." I repeated, He had been thinking about me, about us and trying to find a way to treat me right.

No one ever put that kind of thought into caring for me and accepting me the way I was and here he was, doing it even with out the promise of love or a happy life together.

I leaned in to his weight, so close our lips almost brushed.

Jimin's hand landed on my chest, his palm above my heartbeat. "Just one more thing." he said.

"If this works and we keep it up we have to tell Guk."

"We can't wait much longer, He'll be too upset when he finds out."

My cock was already hard and my breath caught in my throat.

"Okay." I said with an eager nod.

"You're right,That's a good idea."

Jimin's other hand landed above my hip and he pulled me down.

He leaned on his elbow, sideways across the bed and I stretched out beside him.

"I need something from you, too." I told him.

"Oh yeah?"

I nodded. "I need you to take more time off work."

"You're happier when you have time to yourself."

"I'll agree to everything you want but you have to promise you'll relax more."

A grin filled his face. "Just when I thought I had things all figured out. Okay, that's fair."

"I'll promise to take more time for myself, too."

"It's funny." I said. "You're right there across the hall every night but I've never had you in my room before." I traced my hand over the plaid blanket, which had followed me through many homes and moves.

"It's nice to have you here."

He laughed. "That's because I've been scared to go in your room."

"I wasn't sure I could keep my hands to myself."

"You've really had your eye on me since the start, haven't you?" I said with a pleased smile.

I thought about it for a second, then shook my head quickly, a new fear erupting out of nowhere.

"But you never had a thing for Guk, did you?" I'd never even considered it before but the idea horrified me now.

"What?" He blurted. "No." He was also so horrified any doubts disappeared immediately.

"I don't know what it is. You're different, He's like family to me." His jaw ticked to the side.

"I don't know." he repeated.

"It's okay, I understand." I stretched my legs out and my toes touched his feet.

"It's nice." I could see Jimin's erection, straining the front of his pants and the desire to hook up with him right there in the condo burned through me.

But it felt so sweet and nice just to have in bed with me.

I wanted to keep him there and to keep hearing his voice.

"What's the word for what we're doing?" I asked, then scrunched up my face.

"You're not my fuck buddy, are you?" I groaned.

"Oh god, that's what we're talking about, isn't it?"

He chuckled. He stretched his toes out, arching his feet and the soft fabric of his dress sock rubbed my ankle.

"You make it sound dreadful."

I stuck my tongue out. "I just can't believe I'm doing this."

"I can't believe you make me want to do this, I always swore that I would never do this kind of thing." I babbled.

"That's a good way to ensure that something will happen." he said with a nod.

"Swear you're never going to do it."

I laughed. "That's true."

"Just promise me you'll keep saying terribly unromantic things about hookups and fuck buddies sometimes."

"If I ever get confused, that will drag me back to reality."

Jimin pulled himself forward on the bed.

A few strands of his carefully combed hair fell out of place, tumbling over his forehead.

He pressed his lips to my ear and his jawline touched my cheek and tickled my skin.

"Jungkook, will you be my fuck buddy?" he whispered.

I laughed and pulled him down on top of me, then rubbed the top of his head and messed up his hair.

"I can't believe you're going to make me go to school." I said.

"There's something weirdly hot about it."

Jimin laughed as he mounted me spreading his legs on either side of my hips as he sat back on my thighs.

"Go get that degree and make your boss proud." he growled.

My hips jerked as a spasm shot through my muscles.

He grinned down at me, his hand on my side, The purple light cast shadows over his features and his nipples were hard beneath the thin white cotton of his shirt.

Guk was right down the hall.

Hooking up with Jimin at all was against his rules, was I really about to do it in his condo too?

"Once a week." I whispered, then palmed Jimin's cock through his trousers unable to resist anymore.

I squeezed his stiff length, and he let out a soft groan.

He leaned down and brushed a kiss across my lips, then grabbed my cock.

"Once a week." he whispered back.

"Starting now."

__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 3.4K 28
Jeon Jungkook spent his life in shadow of his identical twin brother, Jungkook was a nerdy introvert and Guk was a flashy social bug, they had not sp...
159K 9.6K 56
My worst enemy. My biggest secret. He found out and now he's courting me. Can I trust him? ⛔️ Top Jungkook ~ Book Contains ~ Angst ~ Sexual Assaul...
60.9K 4K 33
Park Jimin has his first taste of freedom when he runs into an alpha from the wrong side of the tracks. He says all the right words and treats Jimin...
68.4K 3.9K 17
As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who were betas or alphas but his last girlfr...