Adam's Apple (VegasPete)

By KillerRain

⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️Warning : This story has violent scenes strong language...Mature content and violation of human right... More

Characters
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
A.N
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
Epilogue
Special Chapter (1)
Special Chapter (2)
Special Chapter (3)
Special Chapter (4)
Special Chapter (5)

44

3.3K 145 29
By KillerRain

A.N: Here's the most relatable morning routine ever 🤣

Also I don't know what political science students do for work but let's pretend that journalism is one of them.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Vegas's P.O.V:

"So how are we going to do that again?" I asked.

"They're going to take a video of you talking about what happened and post it on a news channel" Pete said.

"Don't worry my friend is good at his job" Tine said.

The door opened and a tall guy with messed up bed hair wearing a white tank top and black shorts walked in yawning.

He stopped in front of a door and walked into the room.

He took so much time in there so I went to check.

When I walked into the room I found the guy's head dipped in the sink with water pouring over.

The fuck?

Not just that but the guy was also...He looked like he was sleeping.

Then Tine walked in and pulled him away from the water and shook his shoulders to wake him up.

The guy nodded absentmindedly and took the brush and toothpaste and started brushing his teeth lazily.

"Alright we should just get going" Tine said then walked me back to the living room.

After some time the guy walked out with a toothbrush in his mouth.

He continued brushing his teeth as he opened the fridge door then put the brush down on the counter and took out the milk and started drinking right out of the bottle.

Then put the bottle back and took out some lemons and nutella and some eggs and walked over to the toaster.

He put the eggs in the water boiler and prepared some toast with nutella and some lemon juice.

The eggs were done cooking so he took them out and smashed them to the wall.

Then shoved the nutella toast in his mouth along with the eggs and gulped down the lemon juice.

He picked the toothbrush from the kitchen counter and started brushing his teeth again.

Then walked over to another room and closed the door behind him.

After some time he walked out and sat down on the sofa then turned on the TV.

"Sarawat" Tine said.

The guy looked at him then us.

"Oh...We have guests?" This Sarawat guy asked.

Tine facepalmed.

"Yes we do...I told you about them a week ago...They're here to get their story recorded" Tine said.

The other guy nodded and turned off the TV then stood up and walked into another room.

"That's the most bizarre morning routine I've ever witnessed" Pete said.

"Oh you've seen nothing he sometimes walks around naked" Tine said.

The guy walked out of the room after brushing his hair and putting on more clothes.

Which was actually a black silk rope.

Tine facepalmed again.

"You know what?...Just record their story already" He said.

The guy nodded and started setting the camera.

He sat down on the sofa.

"Alright let's do this" He said.

Me and Pete sat down on the sofa and waited.

"What?" The guy asked.

"What? What do you mean what?" Pete asked.

"What? Why aren't you talking?" The guy asked.

"Because you didn't ask any questions?" I said as in a matter of fact.

"Well...In personal statements questions aren't usually needed" The guy said.

"Saraleo stop messing around and just do your job" Tine said.

"I'm being serious...Personal statements don't need questions since they're just confessions" The guy said.

"If you don't start your work right now I'm bailing on tonight's out" Tine said.

"Alright then...How did this start? I mean what made that crazy psychopath kidnap you?" The guy asked in an overly enthusiastic tone of voice.

"That's the spirit" Tine said.

Then sat down next to the guy.

"The whole thing started when I was six...Back then as it's probably already known our family owned a small tea business...My mother helped my father and uncle with the work by managing the public relation team...That's how that psychopath noticed our work...He started visiting our house frequently...Then one day I overheard my parents fighting got divorced...Shortly after me and my mother were taken in by that man" I said.

Then remembered what happened during those four years.

I closed my eyes and tried to calm my breathing.

I opened my eyes when Pete put his hand on my shoulder.

"After that he told my mother that she'll have to work for him...She started coming back late...Tired and in pain...Sometimes men came to that house to look for her...I didn't understand back then but when I did it was too late...My mother died a year and a half after that...I remember the date clearly...I remember what I saw clearly through the opening in the door...That night her screams were weaker then usual...Then they just stopped and were replaced by other voices...The voices those men let out as each and everyone took a turn on her" I said.

I looked at my feet as I tried my best not to cry.

"After that it was literal hell...The man who claimed to take care of me started showing his true colors...I was never allowed to leave the house...I was often beaten up whenever I tried to ask why...Then it started to get even worse...The man would leave the house for long hours and come back late and leave his friends in the house with me" I said.

"Were his friends just like him? Did they do something to you?" The journalist asked.

I chuckled and shook my head as I remembered the most painful memory in those four years.

"I was nine...That day I kept asking him about my family...My actual family...I told him that I wanted to see them again then said that I wasn't his son...He got angry and beat me up...I was put in chains after that...Three of his friends came in and raped me" I said.

"And then you escaped?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I escaped a year after that...During that time I was always chained up...Beaten until I was bloody and sore...Monks frequently came and tried to exorcise me because according to him his son was possessed by a ghost" I said.

"How did you escape then?" He asked.

"He wanted to move to another place...So he told his driver to give me a ride there...I don't know what happened after that but I think the brakes were loose because he lost control over the car and slammed into a tree...I stayed in the forest for as long as I could recover then went back to the city" I said.

"Then you were found?" He asked.

"I wasn't a doctor my wounds were badly tended so it was difficult to go back home...I just collapsed at the outskirts of the forest and was found by some people who came to look for wood...I was taken to a hospital right after and managed to get back home" I said.

"Is there anything else you want to add to your statement?" He asked.

"I didn't start the revolution...I never even planned the revoult in the first place and I certainly didn't tell anyone to fight under my name" I said.

The journalist nodded and stood up then turned off the camera.

Me and Pete stood up.

"Don't worry I'll make sure that this story gets recognised no matter what" The guy said.

"Thank you" I said.

Then we left.

"So the brakes huh?" Pete asked.

"You're not the only one good at lying" I said shrugging.

Then we walked over to the car and I drove away.

"Do you think that the story will make it?" Pete asked.

"I don't know for sure but considering that most of the people involved in my past are gone I think it will" I said.

Then sat down on the sofa and patted the spot next to me.

"Come sit down" I said smiling.

He smiled and nodded then sat down next to me.

I turned on the TV and we started watching a movie.

"So what are we going to do now? Now that everything is finally over?" He asked.

"We're going to go back to college...Move in together and get two cats or something" I said.

"Why cats? I like dogs" He said.

"Dogs are noisy cats are cuter" I said.

"How about a cat and a dog?" He asked.

"Cats and dogs don't coexist in one house" I said.

He rolled his eyes.

"Fine let's buy the cats" He said.

I chuckled and shook my head then slung an arm over his shoulder.

"Are you sulking?" I asked.

"No" He said.

"You are sulking" I said chuckling.

He leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Cats are good too...Quiet is good" He said.

I patted his shoulder and smiled.

"Yes...Finally...A quiet life" I said.

(Meanwhile)

Kinn's P.O.V:

I was eating lunch with Kim and Tankul before going to the hospital to see Porsche when my phone started ringing.

I picked it up when I saw that it was detective Top.

"Mr Anakin...Something happened...Your father...Some of the inmates walked in on him and threw him off a railing on the third floor while he was back from his jail visit last night" Detective Top said.

I stopped eating and looked over at Kim who was eating calmly.

"I'll check in on him myself" I said.

Then hung up.

"Kim?" I asked.

"Hm?" He asked as he continued eating.

"Our father...He was thrown off the third floor in prison did you know that beforehand?" I asked.

He stopped cutting the meat and looked up at me.

"Oh well...Karma is a bitch" He said smirking.

Then ate a piece of the meat he was cutting earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 2.2K 33
this is My first Ever Fanfic I am writing, its my First time So if I made any kind of Mistakes in the Story pls make sure To tell me so that I can Co...
331K 8.5K 13
This is just a fanfic for those who are supporting VegasPete.
16K 1.2K 28
VegasPete fanfic🔞 ~Pete is a serial killer and Vegas is a detective~ Pete~ Since that night and I became a monster I only see red... Vegas~ it must'...
59.8K 3.3K 34
Pete: Vegas...Do you love me? Vegas: Don't show me your face ever again... It's a fanfiction based on Kinnporsche the series... It's my own creation...