Lords Series #1: Lord's Obses...

By fairyF8tales

LORDS SERIES #1 Bylur is the Lord of Neptune and he arose on earth to search and imprison his brother, Prince... More

LORDS SERIES
SYPNOSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
EPILOGUE
‼️

CHAPTER 22

113 3 0
By fairyF8tales

VALOUISE DON'T know what she should feel. She's going to confront the person who's behind the fake news that was spread.  She got her sense together and continued to button up her blouse then she felt that cold hands wrapping around her waist.

“After this, I'll make it up to you. I'll tell everything you want to know. I'll accept your hatred against me.  Just after this, please listen to me.” Bulong ni Bylur at kanyang sinubsob ang mukha n'ya sa leeg ng dalaga.  At dahil sa sinabi ng lalaki ay naalala n'ya kung ano ang pinag-usapan nila Mithran kagabi.

What should I do?

Hindi alam ni Valouise kung ano ang gagawin n'ya kaya't hindi n'ya masagot si Bylur.  Pagkatapos n'yang magbihis ay agad nilang tinungo ang kotse. Bylur tried to convince Valouise that they should use teleporting but the woman doesn't want to that's why he end up driving to their destination.

Bylur's face darken and darkened while they are going near to where they are going. Valouise, who's in the passenger seat was overwhelming with different emotions. She was nervous!

When they arrive in front of the building, Bylur went out the car first and opened the door for Valouise.  Agad naman nilang tinungo ang elevator. They went to the highest floor where Verne's office was.

Before they could totally brag in,  five of Verne's bodyguard tried to stop them but they aren't as powerful and as strong as Bylur, they literally had passed out with just one stare of Bylur. Verne's office was closed, it has a tight security. It even had its own password but Bylur is Bylur, he end up breaking the door with just one punch, Valouise was so stunned that she stilled for a moment.

Verne who was inside the office was shock of what happened. His look was asking ‘What happened?’ his well secured office got knocked out with one small punch from Bylur.  Bylur went inside the office first, Valouise who was hesitant, sighed.

She was so disappointed. Yesterday night, Bylur came home with the news. He found out that it was Verne who have been the head of the issue.  He asked Lauren to do such.

“V-Valouise...” finally the betrayer found his voice. Verne was about to step in, trying to go towards Valouise but Bylur was so fast on grabbing him in his collar.

“Don't even think about it!” Bylur frowned as he held Verne up.  May nagbabadyang mga luha sa mata ni Valouise.

Hindi n'ya aakalain ang taong andoon sa kanya palagi ay tatraydurin s'ya ng ganito. Verne was there when she finally took her first step. He was there when Valouise needs someone but... But he end up betraying her.

“B-Bakit mo ginawa 'yon, Vern?” mangiyak-ngiyak na tanong ni Valouise.

“Ang a-alin, Louise? What are you—” Verne tried to pretend. Bylur who was impatient punched Verne, a punch that is enough for Verne's jaw lock.

“Why did you betray me, Vern? A-Akala ko ba kaibigan kita?”

Si Verne na nakalubog sa sahig sanhi ng malakas na pagsuntok ay napangisi ng mapait.

“Tsk. Kaibigan?” mapaklang tawa n'ya.

“Ahh! Alam mong ako pasimuno? Wow, nice one Valouise.”

Verne's voice was full of sarcasm making Bylur want to punch him again but before he could do it, Valouise stepped in and faced her betrayer friend.  Valouise looked at Bylur with a face saying that he should step out of it.

“Ano bang ginawa kong mali, Verne? Sa pagkakaalam ko maayos naman tayo. Sa naalala ko, wala naman tayong pinag-awayan. P-Pero... B-Bakit ganito?” Valouise's voice broke.

Verne who's on the floor layed his whole body down. They fell silent for a while. Valouise waited for him to talk and until...

“It was me...”  He started.

“It was me who've been there for you. I was the one who came to your life first. I was the one who loved you. I was the fucking one who keeps on waiting for you but why... Why did you choose someone you just met over me?”

“Valouise, ako yun eh! Ako dapat yung minamahal mo. Ako yun!” Verne shouted. He stood up and faced Valouise with full of pain in his eyes. His lips has a blood because of the punch he got.

“Is that the r-reason why y-you betrayed me?” Valouise's disappointment.

“T-Tangina! Pinagkatiwalaan kita eh, bakit ganito? D-Diba sabi mo mahal m-moko bakit ginawa mo sakin ito?”

“I loved you, Valouise! And that made me do this.  Yung pagmamahal ko hindi mo man lang matumbasan tapos mas pinili mo pang makasama ang lalaking kakakilala mo lang?!”

“You're half-assed!” sigaw ni Verne na s'yang nagpainit sa dugo ni Bylur. He immediately punch him in the face making Verne fell in the ground once again.

“Don't you fucking call her like that. The one who's fool right here is you! You are fool thinking that love drives you on hurting her. If you ever truly loved her then you shouldn't have done something so stupid, you asshole!”

“You haven't even said sorry!” dagdag ni Bylur.

“I— I won't say such, I didn't regret a thing...” walang pag aalinlangang sagot ni Verne dahilan para kumuyom ang kamay ni Valouise. She took a deep breath and tried to calm her nerves down.

Kalmadong tinalikuran ni Valouise si Verne.

“Val...” sambit ni Bylur.

“There is no use on talking to a jerk who would never regret his wrong behavior. He's just a waste of time and energy.”

Valouise then stepped out the building.

For real? Coming here was a waste of time. Those fucking issues doesn't deserve my attention, why did I even bother when i still have too many things in my plate that I needed to solve first?!

Napabuntong hininga s'ya at agad tinungo ang kotse.  With her eyes shut, she massage her temple to calm down. Dahil sa masyadomg okupado ang kanyang isip ay hindi n'ya namalayang pumasok na rin si Bylur.  Napatigil nalang s'ya nang maramdamang humalik sa noo n'ya ang lalaki.

“Uwi na tayo?” Malumanay na tanong ni Bylur at hinalikan ulit ang noo ng dalaga. Tumango lang si Valouise. In just a blink of an eye, they are already in the garage of their mansion. Nakapikit parin si Valouise pero randam n'yang nasa bahay na sila.

She just opened her eyes when she felt that she was floating. She was carried by Bylur. He looks so  bothered. Valouise just found herself holding the man's face.  Questions started to visit her mind.  All doubts and reasonings keep on bothering her. 

“Why do you look so bothered?” She suddenly asked Bylur.

“It's just.... I wanted to bring Verne down. I wanted to take away everything from him because he hurts you and a half-assed! I can't let that slide!” He exclaimed and shook his head. Valouise bitterly smiled.

Is leaving him the best choice? Does running away from this can solve it? Mga tanong na nasa isip n'ya.

It's been four months that they've been together and it's 100 days to be exact. It scares her. Mithran had warned her that Bylur only has 200 days in Earth.

Bylur will face a tremendous number of punishment or worst... He would lost his planet from his hand! And she thought— Valouise thought that being apart from him will help her get over with the feeling she shouldn't have felt.

She wanted to know Colden more too. She wanted to see what makes Galina loved him. Well, she thought that it's just the right thing to do because it was Galina and Colden before, it's Bylur who intruded and become the antagonist of their love. Galina chose Bylur over Colden that's why they clashed, Valouise wanted to change that now. She wanted to change the mistake that her past self did. 

Also, she thought that she shouldn't have been involved because she isn't Galina anymore but she can't just ignore and avoid the fact that these mess' were caused by her— by them.

By leaving Bylur? Is it the right choice?

“You seems bothered too.”

She snapped out when she heard his hoarse voice.  Bylur had already put her down in the sofa.

“Do I?” Valouise bitterly chuckled and shook her head.

“Yeah.. I am.”

FAITH
•|| fairyF8tales ||•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.3K 54
He doesn't know how he got here. You don't even know who he is. He kept telling you about the world of the demons and how he must return to his famil...
432K 23.8K 28
My father left me and my mother when I was nine. When I was twelve, he came back for me, and caused destruction in his wake. Little did I know what w...
58.7K 796 50
Y/N L/N was a troubled young man, a hard life was the easiest way to describe it, having grown up without either parents and only his sister to take...
15.9K 586 16
"I have angered the gods. As punishment, I am to live as an immortal in my destroyed kingdom, Atlantis. Thousands of years of loneliness is too much...