HighSchool DxD: New Head of t...

By RedHood129

After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being... More

Bio
Chapter 1: The Boy Who Wonders
Chapter 2: A Brotherly Visit
Chapter 3: The Slap of Declaration
Peerage Reveal
Chapter 4: Knowing The Opponent
Chapter 5: Get Real, Uce
Chapter 6: No Pressure, Just Show Up
Chapter 7: The Battle Begins!
Chapter 8: A Literal Cat Fight
Chapter 9: The Battle Against Power
Chapter 11: Fade to Black
Chapter 12: Post-Game Hospital Visit
Chapter 13: Throne Crowning and a Certain Phenex Bastard
Chapter 14: All for the Bloodline
Chapter 15: Training Camp With The Kin
Chapter 16: Devil Fever
Chapter 17: Make an Entrance
Chapter 18: To Her, 5 Years Ago
Chapter 19: Walk My Straight Line, Make a Splash
Chapter 20: The Will of Resistance
Chapter 21: Sweeping Back
Chapter 22: From Her, 5 Years Later

Chapter 10: A Flip of a Coin

12.6K 236 119
By RedHood129

3rd Person POV
Mirajane and Akeno stood face to face with one another, not letting the other out of their sights. However, this stance wouldn't last long, as Akeno soon flew up into the air.

Akeno: Time to make the first strike!

Akeno formed a magic circle above her and casted her signature lightning. As the lightning began to crash and fall, Mirajane deflected the attack, sending it to move a different direction, which was the tennis courts. She looked back at Akeno with a seemingly disappointed look on her face.

Mirajane: Please tell me that your lightning isn't the only thing you have to help you win this. If so, you could be in for a long suffering, sweeetheart.

Akeno's Mind: (Damn! She can deflect attacks! If I don't find a new way to hit soon, she'll destroy not just me, but possibly everything around us!)

Meanwhile
With Gasper and Moka
Moka charged at Gasper, using her leg to send Gasper to the trees behind him. He smacked the back of his head against the trunk. Before he could react, Moka moved quickly towards him and landed a hard punch to the gut. Gasper's head hit the tree again as he coughed out his spit just seconds after the punch.

Moka: Gross. You got that saliva of yours on me.

Moka grabbed Gasper by his shirt and threw him away from the tree and to the ground. He skidded across the ground, earning scrapes as he slowly came to a stop.

Moka: So pathetic. You have a sacred gear and yet you could never fight like a true warrior or a vampire! I'll be doing you a favor and eliminating you from this!

Gasper slightly looked up from his pupil. He couldn't show his face. He wanted to get up and fight, but the pain he just felt and the possible concussion kept him from moving right now.

Moka was moments away from making a potential finishing move on Gasper, but was stopped by a certain noise.

???: HEY! YOU BITCH!

Moka: Huh?! Excuse me you bra-

Mina turned around only to get sucker punched in the face by Issei's Boosted Gear. The punch sent her back back a bit and onto the ground on her back. She sat up and wiped her mouth.

Moka: Well don't you pack a punch?

Issei glared at Moka.

Issei: Don't you dare lay a hand on Gasper! If you want him, you'll go through me first!

Moka: Oh finally! Someone who wants to take charge of a fight! Where was this with your little friend?!

Issei: Shut up!

Issei and Moka ran towards one another and began to throw punches at a somewhat high speeds, some where blocked, but the others either landed somewhere minor or missed.

As that fight went on, Gasper slowly began to get up, despite the pain he had recently had to suffer through from Moka.

Gasper's Mind: (I...want to help....I can show Issei....that I can be a man!)

Eventually, Moka landed a strike at Issei's ribcage. The punch landed hard enough to break a rib. Issei's eyes widened as he moved backwards, putting his hand over the rib that had been recently broken.

Issei's Mind: (SHIT!)

Moka: Oh? What's the matter? Did a vampire like me brake something of yours?

Moka was about to make a step forwards towards Issei, but was then stopped, as Gasper quickly leaped on top of her and bit her on the neck, drawing a small amount of her blood.

Moka: AH!

Moka shook Gasper off of her turned around, glaring at the little cross-dressing boy.

Moka: You little shit!

Moka kicked Gasper hard in the chest, sending him hard across the ground. Once he stopped skidding again, he ground in pain, but rolled to keep Moka in his sights. Issei stared at Gasper in shock.

After a few seconds, Issei looked furious. He turned to Moka and screamed.

Issei: You...YOU BITCH!!!

Issei transformed into his balance breaker. Moka grinned at Issei even more.

Moka: Oh so now you bring out the scale mail! Alright then bring it on!

Issei brought out a blaster from his balance breaker, preparing a dragon shot. Moka was preparing to dodge the attack, but her eyes soon widened.

Moka's Mind: (What the? I can't move! But how?! Why?!)

Issei looked to see Gasper using his sacred gear, the Forbidden Balor View, on Moka, and freezing time for her.

Issei: What's wrong? Frozen?

Moka: Hey now! Don't get cocky!

Issei: Guess your time has run out for you! Now let's go Ddraig!

Issei boosted his attack and prepared to launch it. Moka's eyes widened even more in panic.

Moka: Hey now! Let's not get to hasty!

Issei: That's what you should've thought before hurting my friend! NOW GO!

Issei fired his Dragon Shot at Moka. As it flew towards her, she screamed at the sight of it until it had collided with her and causing dust to explode all around the area. When it cleared up, Moka was gone.

Naud: Lord Ryan: 1 pawn, retired.

Issei hurried to Gasper and checked up on the boy.

Issei: You okay Gasper?!

Gasper: Y-Yeah....I'm....sorry if I wasn't much of help.

Issei: Are you kidding?! You were a lot of help! You did awesome Gasper!

Gasper: T-Thank y-you...Issei!

Issei: Yeah. Now come on! We gotta move!

Issei picked up Gasper and ran to another area, carrying the little boy in his arms.

Meanwhile
Virtual Administrator's Office
Ryan was currently seen watching Akeno and Mirajane go one on one against each other, with Mirajane deflecting nearly any attack Akeno launches at her. As he watched, Ryan sat and played with a coin.

However, Touma could be seen pacing back and forth. He didn't seem happy.

Touma: DAMN IT!

Ryan stopped playing with the coin and turned to Touma.

Ryan: What's up with you?

Touma: I just want to...punch that blue haired girl!

Ryan: Xenovia you mean?

Touma: Yeah! I want to punch Xenovia for what she did to Hitoshi and Lieselotte!

Ryan: You always believed in gender equality.

Touma: Equal rights! Equal fights!

Ryan stood up and faced Touma, putting the coin in his pocket.

Ryan: Touma! As much as I'd let you do that, you can't get distracted now! Remember your main objective I've given you!

Touma stopped his pacing and turned to Ryan. He huffed and looked away.

Touma: Right. Sorry.

Ryan: There is no need to apologize. You got some of that aggression out. Hm?

Ryan spotted a small magic circle next to his ear. He was receiving a call from a female voice. Ryan easily know the tone of the voice.

Ryan: Yoruichi. What's up?

Ryan listened to Yoruichi talk, nodding his head. Soon, he looked up a bit with slightly furrowed eyes, but he held a grin on his face.

Ryan: Is that so?

Yoruichi: Yes Ryan.

Ryan: Then let's not waste time then! Start the castling process!

Yoruichi: On it.

Ryan hung up with Yoruichi and stood in a certain area.

Ryan: Touma, come with me now!

Touma: What's going on?!

Ryan: Yoruichi made it into the ORC building. We're castling in for an ambush on Rias.

Touma: Shit! For real!

Ryan: For real.

Touma joined Ryan as he formed a magic circle. As the process of castling began, Ryan played with his coin again with a smirk on his face.

Ryan's Mind: (Don't you love it when the game changes hands off of a flip of a coin Rias? Cause I know I do. See you soon, sister.)

Ryan and Touma soon teleported out of the administrator's office and to the ORC building, with Yoruichi swapping places with the two boys.

Yoruichi: What a lovely move.

Yoruichi looked around for a moment and then smirked.

Yoruichi: Well I'm not waiting to do nothing! I want in on the action!

Yoruichi ran out of the office to once again, join the fight.

______________________________

Timeskip brought to you by Yoruichi!

Yeah. Just because I feel like it. So enjoy my fellow Yoruichi lovers.
______________________________

Virtual Gymnasium
Still 3rd Person POV
Akeno and Mirajane were still fighting. The two threw spells and blocked with barriers as they moved in the air.

Akeno moved her hand up in the air and casted a major lightning attack. Mirajane quickly dodged the attack. She looked focused at Akeno after the lightning had crashed onto the gym roof.

Mirajane: It appears that you have now asked for it. I'll give you....

Mirajane created a ball of darkness and aimed at Akeno, who widened her eyes. The ball soon turned into a massive blast of darkness.

Mirajane:...a SOUL EXTINCTOR!

Akeno's eyes widened even more as the blast moved towards her at an alarming rate. The blast of darkness soon landed towards Akeno, consuming her in pure darkness.

Akeno's Mind: (Rias, Issei....I'm sorry...Good luck you guys.)

As time passed, the blast ended and Akeno's body was no where to be found after blueish lights appeared in small balls from where she was at. Mirajane gave a light smirk at her work.

Mirajane: Hmph. Farewell, Priestess of Thunder.

Meanwhile
With Issei and Gasper
Issei was running in his balance breaker, carrying Gasper in his arms.

Naud: Lady Rias: 1 queen, retired.

Issei soon stopped and looked around. While he could facially show his reaction, him and Gasper had a look of shock.

Gasper: N-No way!

Issei: Akeno....lost?!.....Shit!

Issei continued to run, not looking back.

Gasper: W-What do we do now?!

Issei: We have to hurry back to the Occult Research Club! We can't leave the remaining girls alone! It's all about fighting together now!

Gasper:...Right.

Gasper soon felt a sudden increase in power coming towards him and Issei.

Gasper: Issei!

Issei: What's wrong?!

Gasper began to fight out of Issei's arms, which confused the Red Dragon Emperor for a moment.

Gasper: Let me go!

Issei: Gasper! What's going on?! What're you doing?!

Gasper soon got out of his arms and ran towards the increasing aura behind them. He ran towards it, ready to fight and throw a punch. However, the aura revealed a familiar red hair, in black armor. The figure crashed into Gasper and caused another explosion of dust. As the dust cleared out, Issei could see as clear as day as Gasper took a stab to the chest from Erza.

Issei: GASPER!

Gasper screamed as he was surrounded by a blue or white light, soon disappearing from the battlefield completely.

Naud: Lady Rias: 1 bishop, retired.

Issei: NO!

Issei stared at Erza, who was in her Black Wing armor.

Erza: What a noble sacrifice. Let's see if you can honor for what he did.

Issei prepared to fight as soon as Erza began to charge at him. However, before she could land a strike, she was blocked by an intercepting Xenovia.

Xenovia: Need a hand?

Issei: Xenovia!

Xenovia and Erza stepped back quickly, both on guard. Issei took notice of Xenovia's bruises being gone.

Issei: Asia healed you?

Xenovia nodded.

Xenovia: It was for a bit, but that doesn't mean I still can't fight!

Issei: If fighting is what the worry is, we're in for a long one then.

Issei and Xenovia stared as they saw a wide variety of Ryan's peerage now coming towards them, that included Mirajane flying towards them, and standing next to Erza.

The group soon included Robin, who let more of her arms sprout onto her actual arms.

Siesta then joined in, with her musket behind her. She held her normal smile on her face.

Shuna, who traveled with Robin, was also at the scene too.

While Shuna was fully capable of fighting, she saw the amount of individuals that were also there. She appeared to be confused if it's best for her to join as she nervously held her hands in the air as if they were fists.

However, a hand soon gently patted the top of her head.

Shuna: Ah?

Shuna looked up to see her big brother, Benimaru, giving her nothing but a genuine smile, while Todo stood next to him, cracking his knuckles. Both ignoring the quick arrival of Yoruichi.

Issei and Xenovia soon heard chuckling. The two turned to see Kuroka lying proudly in a tree.

Kuroka: Looks like our Red Dragon Emperor won't be able to back up whatever he talks now. Nya!

As Kuroka made that noise, pawing and performing that wink, Issei growled and then screamed.

Issei: THEN BRING IT ON!!!

Meanwhile
Virtual Occult Research Club
Ryan and Touma were both scene sneaking throughout the halls of the Occult Research Club. Soon, they made it to the lobby that Rias and Asia were both in.

Touma: That's them.

Ryan: Yep.

Ryan placed his hand on Touma's shoulder. He looked at him with a calm expression.

Ryan: Stay back. I'll start the show and I'll give you the signal. Okay?

Touma: Yeah. Got it.

Ryan his near the doorway and quietly began to channel his power he was given to from Chisato. His devil aura was black and red, with an outline of green thanks to the gift.

Ryan's Mind: (This holy power...of a goddess.)

Ryan soon gave another crazed smile.

Ryan's Mind: (Thank you Chisato.)

With Rias and Asia
Asia sat on a couch with a saddened look on her face. However, Rias looked upset, as she looked towards the battle of Xenovia clashing with Erza and Issei exchanging fists with Todo.

Rias: I can't stand this anymore! We're going out Asia!

Asia: Yeah. I agree on this.

Rias: We're taking the fight to Ryan now. Once we do, we'll show him the power of my household! I won't let him win this easily.

Asia: Yeah! I was to show my worth not just as a healer, but as a great member of your household Rias! Let's do this together!

Asia closed her eyes for a moment to the idea. But as soon as she was about to stand up, she sat back down and shrieked in shock.

Rias: Asia? What's wro-

Rias stopped her sentence as she stared in complete shock at the scene before her. Even if she could try to intercept this, it would fail no matter what.

The only thing Asia could see before her eyes was a familiar face that was nearly similar to Rias face and age-wise, but as if she were a male, charging at her with a fist in his right hand. With just inches close to her, all Asia could see in Ryan's wide eyes and shrunken irises was nothing but pure, violent malice.

______________________________

Yep! That's right! Right on the cliffhanger! Just because I fucking can!

Anyway, I don't think I've shown her enough love yet, but just cause I can, here's Chisato Hasegawa.

I do want to show more but....I don't think I can without getting in trouble with you know who. But this works for me.

Also, I got this question before so I'll answer it for you.

Yes. I am giving the boys in Ryan's peerage pairings. Haven't decided on them all yet but I think you can see a few right now.

Also, I'm having a small group that are basically Ryan's friends. Haven't done much work in them. But the basics is that they're all a bunch of fucking idiots.

But I thinks that's all I got for now. Get ready for what comes next, cause I got some hopefully good things planned for the next chapter! Thank you for reading this far!

Stay safe peeps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
6.8K 166 9
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
27.5K 517 5
Pretty overused and cliché right? A story of how two certain best friends find that their lovers had cheated on them with one another, in which in th...
39.9K 875 18
What if Rias wasn't the only Gremory born that night what if she had a twin brother who wasn't payed attention to expect for his mother well here it...