Papa Nightmare? [Nightkiller]...

By soyunaotaku0512

Killer ends up in a small trouble, I said small? I don't think having a baby of the Nightmare is just a littl... More

Warning
Prologue
CHAP 1
CHAP 2
CHAP 3
CHAP 4
CHAP 5
CHAP 6
CHAP 7
CHAP 8
CHAP 9
CHAP 11
CHAP 12
Announcement
CHAP 13 (P.1)
CHAP 13 (P.2)
CHAP 14
CHAP 15
CHAP 16
CHAP 17
CHAP 18
CHAP 19
CHAP 20
CHAP 21
CHAP 22
CHAP 23
CHAP 24
CHAP 25
CHAP 26
CHAP 27
CHAP 28
CHAP 29
CHAP 30
CHAP 31
CHAP 32
CHAP 33
CHAP 34
CHAP 35
CHAP 36
CHAP 37
CHAP 38
CHAP 39
CHAP 40
CHAP 41
//Extra//
CHAP 42
CHAP 43
CHAP 44
CHAP 45
CHAP 46
CHAP 47
CHAP 48
CHAP 49
CHAP 50
CHAP 51 (P.1)
CHAP 51 (P.2)
CHAP 52
CHAP 53
CHAP 54
CHAP 55
CHAP 56
CHAP 57
CHAP 58
CHAP 59

CHAP 10

1.4K 56 67
By soyunaotaku0512

(Drawing made by me UwU👍, in case you were wondering :v)

Killer's POV:

I had just woken up and couldn't see a thing 'Who turned off the lights?' I thought. The place seemed to be my room so I didn't give it much thought closing my sockets again, snuggling my skull deeper into what I thought was my pillow.

My 'pillow' began to move letting out a small growl, hearing that, I did not hesitate for a second to quickly move away almost falling off the bed in fright, luck and from what I could perceive a bony hand prevented my fall.

"You have to be more careful Killer" I heard a voice say close to what would be my ear.

"N-nightmare?" I asked realizing whose voice it was.

"You're lucky I have the ability to see in the dark" Nightmare mocked me.

"Sorry..." I replied looking down hearing a small sigh from Nightmare.

The curtains of the room were opened by one of Nightmare's tentacles making it known that it was already afternoon, when I looked away from the window I could see what kind of embarrassing position I was in, without wasting time I moved a few centimeters away from the chest of my Boss who was holding me by the waist and placed me on a corner of the bed.

"Do you want to eat something?" Nightmare asked getting up towards the door.

"Yes!" I replied without thinking twice, realizing the way I said it, I immediately covered my mouth with both of my hands.

Nightmare didn't seem to care much as he only responded with a small grimace and left the room.

I made myself comfortable again to check that I was completely alone. I let out a small sigh of relief and closed my sockets for a moment, I had rested enough already so I wasn't too sleepy, I just did it to clear my mind a bit.

Nightmare's POV:

I was going down the stairs, my plan was to make something edible for Killer although it would be a bit difficult, if I remember correctly the last time I cooked was several years ago, the luck is that I still remember the technique, I will have to buy a cook book but that's the least of it.

I went downstairs finding Horror sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I asked "I thought I had been very clear when I said that I didn't want anyone in the castle today" I added angrily.

"You can be my Boss but Killer is my friend and I won't let him starve" he replied frowning.

"Do you know how to cook? I thought the only thing you were good for was empty out my pantry" I answered mockingly.

"I had to learn to cook to stop my habit of eating human flesh, it was a request from Paps (Horrortale Papyrus)" he answered with an annoyed tone "At least I could get something good out of it" he finished saying heading his way to the kitchen.

Narrator:

Nightmare watched as Horror used the ingredients to make what would be lunch, in the end he had to remove several foods from the cannibal's hand because every time he was careless he ended up with a part of them in his mouth.

After a while they were able to finish, listening as someone went down the stairs when he felt the good aroma to food.

"Finally you wake up sleeping beauty" Horror spoke with a mocking smile side to side.

"I wasn't sleeping, I was just resting with my sockets closed" Killer defended himself rubbing his sockets to finish waking up, the truth was that he went back to sleep when he got bored of thinking "Horror!?" he asked exalted when realizing.

"Now you realize?" he replied bored.

"What are you doing here? The meetings have been suspended" Killer replied taking a seat on the couch.

"I came to see how you were and by the way to make you something to eat since the petroleum. octopus doesn't know how to cook" answered Horror saying the last thing avoiding laughing.

"First, I know how to cook and I can assure you that I'm better than you, and second... DID YOU JUST CALL ME AN OCTOPUS?!" replied the oct- Nightmare offended, saying the last thing angrily stopping one of his tentacles a centimeter from the cannibal's reddish pupil.

"I'll tell everyone to come tomorrow to try you blissful edible 'food' " Horror replied pulling his phone out of his jacket completely ignoring the fact that it had a sharp tentacle pointed at his one good pupil.

______________________________________

The bad gays

Broken skull
Boss promised to show off his amazing cooking skills tomorrow, are you in? 😀

The diva
The Boss became a househusband? I have to see this 😂

The curmudgeon
I'm in, it'll be fun 😸

The powder
Where there is free material to annoy the Boss, I'm the first, I'm in 😈

The X with legs
Did someone say party? 😎

The tsundere 2
IF tHer3 wilL be ch0col@te I'm 1n 😔

The X with legs
Why do you ignore me? 😢

The diva
By the way, who the hell chose the name of the group?

The powder
Admit it, we are all gay in this group 😒

The diva
Everyone except me my cute 💅

The curmudgeon
Are you sure?

The diva
...

Broken skull
Do you know something that we don't?

The X with legs
Drop the soup ÙnÚ

The powder
The same thing that the adopted wrote ÙnÚ

The X with legs
Adopted? 😩

The tsundere 2
I'm Not a g0ssip bUt I'm 1nterest3d in go$sip

The curmudgeon
Since you insist.
Turns out I ran into Razz flirting with the fell version of Dust

The powder
My Fell version!? 😨

Broken skull
😮

The X with legs
😮

The tsundere 2
😑

The diva
Ok ok I admit it, I'm dating the fell version of Dust, but I must admit that he has a better character and is hotter than his original version UnU

The powder
Are you calling me ugly? 😡

The diva
I didn't say anything, you called yourself ugly 😜

The tsundere 2
Why am I the tsundere 2? Who is the 1?

The diva
Everyone knows who is the tsundere 1 😒

The tsundere 2
W3ll I d0n't 😡

broken skull
Geno 😑

The powder
Geno 😑

The diva
Geno 😑

The X with legs
Geno 😑

The curmudgeon
Geno 😑

The tsundere 2
N0 mam3s s1 e$ ci3rto 😐
(D0n't $uck 1f it's trUe 😐)

The powder
Seeing so many Mexican novels is affecting you Error 😑😒

The tsundere 2
4 mí m3 vale v*rg@
(I d0n't g1ve @ $h*t)

Broken skull
Enough with your show of soap opera, I have to go before the octopus gets out of control

______________________________________

Horror stuffed his phone back into his jacket pocket watching as Killer tried to talk Nightmare out of hurting him.

"I have to go now but before..." Horror spoke taking a plate with a portion of the lunch separated for him "Now yes, see you tomorrow, don't forget to surprise us with your cooking" he said before teleporting out of the castle.

Nightmare could only stay still when he saw how Horror disappeared from his sight immediately, he let out a small sigh of acceptance and went to the sofa next to Killer, he only had to make sure that his subordinate ate well and see what will tomorrow holds.

______________________________________

So far the chapter ends, hoping you liked it, thanks for voting and for continue reading my book.

I want to remind you that English is not my first language and I use the translator to make this version of my original book that is on my profile in Spanish, if you have been interested in the book and know how to read Spanish feel free to check it out.

With nothing more to say

Bye~

1345 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 259 37
This is a story about a small skeleton named Blue and how he must survive through a war caused by his mothers and caretakers and stop his two soulmat...
60.1K 2.5K 21
Looking for a creepy place to play games, Nightmare brought his friends to an abandoned mansion, ignoring the rumors about it being haunted. It didn'...
1K 48 20
He had a good life of killing and murdering people, but he just can't remember why he and his team stopped. He also can't remember why he hated the i...
17.9K 1.1K 26
Nightmare was sorting through his desk, throwing out stuff he no longer needed when a twenty year old file, dusty from not being handled awhile catch...